πŽπ‹πƒ π…π‘πˆπ„ππƒπ’ | 𝐧𝐨�...

By tiktckrs

you used to be friends with him until he moved away to la. two years later, you visit your brother in sway, a... More

roles
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
chapter sixty-eight
chapter sixty-nine
chapter seventy

chapter nineteen

7.5K 114 54
By tiktckrs

a/n: hey guys i've decided to continue this story!! how long do you guys want it to be?? like chapter wise :))

After the kiss, I told Noah that I would go back to the kitchen to get cleaned up. I walked out of the spare bedroom and walked into the now empty living area. There was nobody in sight.

I checked the time on a clock, and it read 2:23 am. 

Where is everyone?? I don't think they would've gone home yet. Whatever.

I shook off the feeling, and grabbed a towel to wash my wounds. Noah had helped when I passed out, but they wouldn't stop bleeding.

??- y/n? is that you?

I turned around, my arms behind my back to see someone I would've never thought there.

y/n- cynthia??

cp- i just wanted to apologize. i know i wrote all those mean comments, and they were all because i was jealous of the way he looked at you. I'm really sorry, and i wish we can be friends??

y/n- uh, sure. 

cp- wait, why are you hiding your arms behind your back??

I shook my head.

y/n- no reason. .

She came a little closer to where I was standing, which was by the sink.

I sighed and showed her my arms.

cp- what? why would you do this?

She asked, as she held my wrists carefully, examining the cuts. 

y/n- all of the hate comments...

She frowned.

cp- i caused this??

I didn't want to admit it, but I shrugged my shoulders to be honest.

cp- oh my god, I'm so so so sorry. i can't believe it... 

She took the towel, put some water on it, and then washed the cuts.

cp- does it sting?

y/n- yeah... wait how do you know?

cp- uhh... i just imagine it would...

y/n- k...

She helped me, by putting some bandaids on the cuts and then she told me that she was going to head back to her house. I said bye, and I found Noah in the same empty bedroom as before. He was staring at the wall, and it looked like he was frozen. When he saw me, his face lit up.

n- heyy.

y/n- hi.

n- did you get yourself cleaned up??

y/n- well kinda.

He looked at me and tilted his head sideways.

y/n- uh cynthia helped me... she apologized and she's actually really nice.

n- oh.

y/n- yea I'm going to go get changed...

He nodded, and continued to look at the wall, lost in his thoughts.

I changed into some sweatpants and a long sleeve sweatshirt, and once I got out, I saw him still in that position.

y/n- is everything okay??

n- i don't know why cynthia is being so nice to you...

a/n: hii short chapter again sorry! but plz answer the question at the first a/n! tyy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 11 39
After moving to La Aria and her Best friend Ashley are keen to open up their own dance studio. but there are a couple of bumps in the road. one of th...
101K 1.2K 41
π™Έπš— πš πš‘πš’πšŒπš‘ 𝚈/π™½πšœ 𝚊 πš‹πš›πš˜πš”πšŽπš—, πšπš›πš˜πšžπš‹πš•πšŽπš πšπšŽπšŽπš— πšπš›πš˜πš– 𝚊 πš›πš˜πšžπšπš‘ πš‹πšŠπšŒπš”πšπš›πš˜πšžπš—πš. πš‚πš‘πšŽ 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚜 πšœπš‘πšŽπšœ 'πš—πš˜πš 𝚠𝚘...
81.3K 656 26
π™Έπš— πš πš‘πš’πšŒπš‘, πšπšžπš›πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšžπš–πš–πšŽπš› πš‹πš›πšŽπšŠπš” 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš‘πšŠπš 𝚊 πš–πšŠπšœπšœπš’πšŸπšŽ πšπš•πš˜πš  πšžπš™, πš πš‘πšŽπš— πšœπšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πš• πšœπšπšŠπš›πšπšœ 𝚊𝚐𝚊...
54.6K 438 30
You recently just moved into the Sway house with your Brother Jaden. You get to go to Playlist and have the best time. However what will happen when...