chapter twenty

we used to be close but people can go from people you know to people you don't...

--

I woke up the next morning, in Noah's arms, and it felt perfect. I slowly got up, trying to not wake him up. I went to the bathroom and did my usual morning routine. I examined my cuts and I saw that they were getting better. I changed into this;

I grabbed a quick breakfast and sat down to watch some tv

I grabbed a quick breakfast and sat down to watch some tv. And that's when I got the phone call.

I picked it up, and I heard a familiar voice.

??- hi, is this y/n reeves?

y/n- yes, who is this?

I muted the tv.

??- this is **** **** ***** *****.

y/n- what's this about?

??- you see, *** ** *** ***** **** *** ** **** ********* **** ******** ****** *********

y/n- oh my god...

??- *** ** *** ****** ***** ** ** ***** **** ***** *** ** **** ** **** ** ****** **** ** ** **** **

I didn't even hesitate.

y/n- yes!! *** **** **!

??- ******* ** ******* ********* *** ********** *** ***** *** **** **** ***** ******* ********

y/n- thank you so much.

I ended the call. Oh my god. Oh my god. OH MY GOD!! I jumped up and down at the thought of what happened. And that's when I realized.

What about Noah? What about everyone?

I sat down. It was like everything just stopped. I needed to tell him. Before anyone else, he was the most important person in my life right now.

I walked back into the room, and he wasn't there. I found a note on the bed saying,

Y/n,

I have to go out and get some things. I'll be back tonight.

- Noah

Oh. I have to get home.

I drove in my car home, back to Sway, and said hello to Blake and Ant.

a- y/n...

y/n- huh?

a- why are you wearing a sweatshirt during summer?

Uh oh, I forgot completely about my arms.

I looked over to Blake, who luckily didn't tell him yet and was staring at the floor.

y/n- i guess I'm cold.

I walked back to my room. I laid on the bed, staring at the walls.

I heard a knock at the door.

k- uh, hey.

y/n- oh hi kio

k- what's wrong?

He could tell something was wrong since I was just staring at the wall.

y/n- i- i might've made a mistake, but i don't think it was...

He came and sat on my bed.

k- well what happened?

I sat up.

y/n- i can't tell you yet. i have to tell noah first...

k- what did you do? and why are you wearing that sweatshirt?

y/n- I'm cold. and think I'm super selfish now....

k- no, you aren't. whatever you did, I'm sure someone will understand.

y/n- no, i don't think anyone will.

He left, and I took a nap before Noah came home. I woke up a few hours later, and saw that Noah was home, making a TikTok.

I walked in the room, and when he saw me his face lit up.

n- hi y/n!!

He walked up to me and gave me a hug. I couldn't.

n- what's wrong?

y/n- uh I need to talk to you...

n- okayyy...

I followed him in an empty room.

n- tell me...

I hesitated telling him for a minute, but then I decided to just do it.

y/n- i-

-- TO BE CONTINUED --

a/n: hi haha okay so if yall want a sneak peek of what will happen, read the first sentence in this chapter!! anyways will you guys read this book if i make it 100 chapters??

𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 | 𝐧𝐨𝐚𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐤On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara