Dekuverse

By gravityfalls_Deku

Into the Dekuverse. Different stories and adventures of deku and the crew. Over seas class 1-gay will travel... More

prologue
villain deku
friends
meme formed into a story
memes
villain deku pt2
nothing left to lose
memes pt2
body swap
hush
villain Deku pt3
todorokiverses
body swap pt2
acadamia falls
theories/ my new book
memes/ I got tagged!
tagged again
dangerous brother
father
sister
memes and Q&A
what the heck acadamia
fanart
escape
Christmas memes
enji being a good dad
the good and the bad/memes
memes and my life
Dealing with it(toyabrothervers)
let's play a game
nii-chan monama
one meme
First Born(mhaxdisney)
why!?
what?
you saw that right
fluff
better life
found more memes
found more memes ll
some more memes cause I don't wanna update
bakugou meme and shout out
Ṡ̴̛̖̫̈́̇n̷̛̅̋̓̕͝a̴̖̗̬̥̬͆͒̿̅͌͐̅̑̚̚z̷̮̈́̎̐͆͒̃̏̅z̶̡͉̖̖͙̘̽̈́͑͜ÿ̵̏̓͋͛̓̐
Secrets Secrets Secrets
for ya'll shippers
Dabi is a free elf
the lists
backstabbed
todoroki's corner
the memes of wattad
meme time!!!
cece
mha on crack state wars edition
quirk places
memes and American girldolls lovers

update

2.4K 25 9
By gravityfalls_Deku

Hay y'all. Sorry I haven't been updating. I've been moving to a new house. I've had homework and a bunch of other stuff. Like worrying over things I can't control, like covid.

I'm very sorry for not posting. I'm planning on posting soon. I'm trying to think of things but I'm stuck so...

Give me more ideas for what to post. I've got writers block. I need some ideas. If you want them to react to something, plz make it clean. No swear word or other things.

Also would y'all like a Q&A? If you do say something like heck yea I want that or no way I want to read that trash. Just comment and tell me your thoughts.

(Meme time)

(Extra thingy)

All the students and there teachers are brought back to were they were a few hours ago. They had just watched izuku sing. His/her voice was like a angle.

"So izu will you sing for us now?" Uraraka asked. Deku flushed a bit red. "Uh.. Well.. O-O-k" momo made a microphone box thingy.

Izuku stood in front of everyone. The music started. "(Insert believer by imagine dragons.)" The class started at him for a moment.

A couple of them rose to their feet and gave him a standing ovation. Then more joined in. "That was amazing midoriya!" Shouted jiro. Some people noded in agreement.

He was now the center of attention, then a knock came on the door. It opened to revile class 1-b and their teacher. "Keep down the ruckus." Their teacher said angrily.

"You always want to be center of attention huh? You all are losers for thinking that way! We will surpa-" monama was cut off, literally. He fall to the ground being held by the class president, "sorry about him. He's so trashy sometimes." She waved as her class left. Class 1-a grinded at each other. Then Aizawa started the lessons like normal.

END

Hope y'all are staying safe and healthy. At least covid is going down in some country's. I hope the numbers keep decreasing everywhere. I hope y'all aren't going too crazy. Bidding y'all a goodnight, morning, or midday Byeeeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 2.3K 23
It was just a ridiculous event. No one knew what happened before it happened. Shigaraki, Overhaul, Aizawa as well as some hero in training met at a c...
135K 5.1K 24
What if Hatsume Mei found a way to see into a person different futures? What if she made a helmet that could read these very future? What if class 1A...
59.1K 1.7K 47
Hirota Suzumi, additional member of class 1-A bringing their numbers to an awkward 21 because she wasn't really meant to be there but surprisingly, t...
291K 2.6K 33
All of the students of 1-A along with the other classes and their teachers including their parents and the important characters of the anime are abdu...