3rd Scooby-Doo sequel/Scooby...

By Alexaslowell

You've faced a couple of ghosts in High school, you've defeated a witch and her lake monster at a Country Clu... More

Key items:
Fred x reader (Girl's Side) Chapter 1: Coolsonian Opening
Shaggy x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 1: Coolsonian Opening
Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 1: Coolsonian Opening
Velma x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 1: Coolsonian Opening
Fred x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 2: Ominous Revelation
Shaggy x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 2: Ominous Revelation
Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 2: Ominous Revelation
Velma x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 2: Ominous Revelation
Fred x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 3: Investigating Wickles' Manor
Shaggy x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 3: Investigating Wickles' Manor
Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 3: Investigating Wickles' Manor
Velma x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 3: Investigating Wickles' Manor
Just to let you know:
Sorry:
Fred x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 4: Let's Solve A Mystery
Shaggy x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 4: Let's Solve A Mystery
Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 4: Let's Solve A Mystery
Velma x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 4: Let's Solve A Mystery
Fred x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 5: Costumes Stolen/Personal Attacks
Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 5: Costumes Stolen/Personal Attacks
Velma x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 5: Costumes Stolen/Personal Attacks
Fred x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 6: Cluetopia
Shaggy x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 6: Cluetopia
Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 6: Cluetopia
Velma x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 6: Cluetopia
Fred x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 7: Costumes to Monsters
Shaggy x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 7: Costumes to Monsters
Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 7: Costumes to Monsters
Velma x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 7: Costumes to Monsters
Fred x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 8: New Hope/Monster Chase
Shaggy x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 8: New Hope/Monster Chase
Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 8: New Hope/Monster Chase
Velma x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 8: New Hope/Monster Chase
Fred x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 9: Mystery Inc. vs Monsters
Shaggy x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 9: Mystery Inc. vs Monsters
Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 9: Mystery Inc. vs Monsters
Velma x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 9: Mystery Inc. vs Monsters
Fred x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 10: No More Monsters
Shaggy x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 10: No More Monsters
Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 10: No More Monsters
Velma x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 10: No More Monsters
Fred x reader (Girl's side) Epilogue:
Shaggy x reader (Girl's side) Epilogue:
Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Epilogue:
Velma x reader (Guy's side) Epilogue:
Author's Note:

Shaggy x reader (Girl's side) Chapter 5: Costumes Stolen/Personal Attacks

1.4K 22 2
By Alexaslowell

(sorry if you don't like the picture above. It was the best I could find. And I'm also sorry for the very long wait)

(Y/N)'s POV:

While Fred is driving the van, no one says a word to each other, the silence making it awkward between Velma and Patrick. And as much as Daphne and I want to help Velma out, we don't know what to say.

When Velma's outfit makes a squeaking sound, from moving a little, Velma becomes embarrassed. "That was my outfit, I swear."

After a moment or two, Patrick speaks up. "You know, Velma, you are as beautiful as ever," he says, making Velma smile. "You're just so different than I expected. You know, I'm just..."

Before Patrick can finish, we hear the sound of a siren, making us look to see that there are police cars, and a lot of people in front of the Coolsonian Criminology Museum.

"Oh my goodness!" Velma exclaims.

"What the heck's going on?" Fred asks, parking the van in front of the museum.

"I don't know, but this cannot be good," I say.

We all get out of the van to see if we can get some answers.

"My museum," Patrick says, looking worried about what the damage is.

When Patrick heads to the inside of the museum, Velma follows him. "Wait!" she exclaims, trying to catch up with Patrick.

"Any comments on the museum robbery?" Heather Jasper-Howe asks, walking up to Fred, holding the mic in front of him.

"Mystery Inc. is currently investigating the two stolen costumes," Fred says, looking unsure of what else to say.

"No, the one that just happened. The one where the Black Knight and Pterodactyl Ghost stole the rest of the costumes?" Heather Jasper-Howe asks, catching us off guard.

"R-rest of the c-costumes?" Fred asks, unsure if he heard that right or not.

Daphne, (F/A/N) and I share a look, shocked about this revelation.

(3rd) POV:

Patrick and Velma enter the museum, seeing that every costume has been stolen.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"So, what you're saying is it's all downhill for Mystery Inc.," Heather Jasper-Howe says.

"Okay, I am really starting to not like her," (F/A/N) whispers to me.

"That makes two of us," I whisper back, not happy with Heather Jasper-Howe.

Whether it's because she's doing her job or not, I am really getting angry with the fact that she's putting words into one of my friend's mouth.

"No! Hey, you're doing that thing again where you take everything I say out of context. You're trying to make it look like I think Coolsville sucks," Fred says, angry. When he notices that Heather Jasper-Howe's camera-man recorded what he said, he realizes his mistake. "No! Don't record that!"

(3rd) POV:

Meanwhile, Patrick picks up a costume stand, and then tosses it, upset that this had to happen to the museum he put so much work into making.

"Patrick, I'm so sorry. It must be so hard for you," Velma says, feeling bad for Patrick.

"I'm sorry. I have to go. Okay?" Patrick asks, about to leave.

"Well, I'll go with you--" Velma says.

"No! Just--" Patrick yells. Realizing that he accidentally lashed out at Velma, he makes sure to regain some of his bearings. "No, I have to figure out what's going on."

While Patrick leaves, Velma stands there, sad and heartbroken that things aren't working out as she had hoped between her and Patrick.

(Y/N)'s POV:

With so much that happened, my friends and I decided it'd be for the best to just leave and head for those mines, like we had originally planned. When we get in the van, however...

"All Fred Jones had to say was," Heather Jasper-Howe says on the tiny TV in the van.

"I think Coolsville sucks!"

"In light of the city's recent chaos..." Heather Jasper-Howe says, which makes Fred slam his forehead on the steering wheel, not happy with that women making him seem like the biggest jerk on the planet. "Jones' response was disheartening to the many fans who have supported Mystery Inc. over the years. Perhaps it's time for the crime-solving gang to shape up or ship out."

I look out the window, and glare at Heather Jasper-Howe, completely furious with what she's trying to do.

"I'll be right back," I say, not even bothering to hide my anger as I get out of the van. I march up to Heather Jasper-Howe, ready to give her a piece of my mind. "What's with the personal attacks!?"

"Look, I'm a huge fan. It's just my editor--" Heather Jasper-Howe says, obviously making up excuses.

"Put a lid on it, blonde. Normally, I don't care what people say about me. But when it comes to my friends, that's when I get angry! I mean, really. Who are you kidding?" I question.

At this, Heather Jasper-Howe simply smiles, as if she's mocking me, and already has me beat. "Who are you kidding? Don't think I don't know your game. What do you do for the gang? Really? Velma's the smart one. Fred's the leader. All you are is the offspring of the once famous detective Mr. (L/N). You're also a little miss somebody, who used to be the bad girl of her own school."

At this, I glare at her. "How'd you know that?" I question, not wanting to be reminded of my old rep at Coolsville High.

"You'd be surprised of what one can find out by asking a few Mystery Inc. fans," she says. "Like how you're an orphan, and how Shaggy's parents took you in and raised you as their own, and also how you had no friends until you and the rest of the gang formed Mystery Inc. And let me tell you, Shaggy and his parents aren't really your family. You just can't help but want to play house with them, because you miss your real parents. Also, just because you're Detective (L/N)'s daughter, doesn't mean you'll be as great as he was. And shaggy may be your boyfriend right now, but who knows? He might realize that you're not good enough for him that he'll end up dumping you for someone else."

"Why are you doing this?" I ask, trying to hide the fact that her words actually have an effect on me.

"Because it's my job to unmask those who pretend to be who they're not," she says.

"'Unmask those'?" I ask, making sure that I heard right, remembering those words from what the Evil Masked Figure said when he first made an appearance. "You sound like..."

"Sound like who?" Heather Jasper-Howe asks.

"The evil masked guy," I say. "But you know that, because just as you know I'm standing here, you know that I know who you know you are, which is him, who's a her, which is you."

Wait. Even though that came from my mouth, it makes no sense, even to me.

"Oh, now I see what you do for the gang. You're in charge of incoherent babbling," she says.

"Mystery Incorporated," we hear a familiar voice say, making everyone look up to see the Evil Masked Figure on top of the museum building. At this, I can't help but be shocked and confused. I mean, I thought for sure that Heather Jasper-Howe was actually the Evil Masked Figure. "Once again, you are proven useless before my power. Because of you, soon Coolsville...will be mine."

Once the Evil Masked Figure leaves, everyone in the area scrambles around.

"Darn it," Heather Jasper-Howe says, grabbing her bag. "Thanks a lot! The scoop of the night, gone. Can't you do anything right?" she then leaves, to do her job. "Ned, get your camera and follow me."

I just stand there, feeling hurt that Heather Jasper-Howe's words might actually be true. "......I guess not."

When I feel a hand on my shoulder, I look up to see Daphne. "...I heard what she said to you. And I'm sorry," she says, looking like she honestly feels sorry for me.

"Forget it...Let's just get out of here," I say, wanting to leave the scene, and try to focus on the investigation.

(3rd) POV:

After what happened at the Faux Ghost, Shaggy, Scooby, Sam, and Dean try to continue their own investigation, while also cleaning themselves of whatever remaining trash got stuck on their clothes. While leaving, they notice someone shouting at somebody.

"Stop wasting my time! You hear me? Now I want you to question all of your scum-bucket friends. You'll find out what they know about those stolen costumes. Or else you'll be known as the Soiled Underwear Ghost! I want answers. Now, go!"

"Yes, sir," the guy who was being shouted at says, scared.

"Now!"

"Yes, sir!"

The guy who was being yelled at walks away, but accidentally bumps into Shaggy. He quickly apologizes, and leaves. Dean and the triple S look at the person, who leaves the shadows, revealing himself to be Patrick.

"Patrick," Shaggy says, shocked.

"Shaggy. Scooby. Sam. Dean," Patrick says, just as shocked to see them, as he puts his glasses back on, since he wasn't wearing them a moment ago. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Uh, well, long-story-short, we came here to do an undercover investigation for the rest of the gang," Sam explains.

"Yeah, hoping that we could find any more clues and stuff," Dean says, quickly nodding his head in agreement to his brother's words.

"Huh. Me too. Yeah, my museum got broken into again, so I had to come down here and try and get some answers. Gotta put up the tough-guy act, or these guys will eat me alive," Patrick explains, laughing at the end. Shaggy and the others smile, laughing along with Patrick, and try to walk past him, but Patrick blocks their path. "What's the matter you don't believe me?"

This catches Shaggy speechless, while Sam and Dean grow a little suspicious about this.

"No, no," Scooby says, also caught off guard.

"I'm kidding!" Patrick exclaims, laughing. "It's the thing. It's the tough-guy act."

"That's good," Shaggy says, laughing a little.

Then Patrick yells boo, and fake roars at Shaggy and Scooby, making them scared.

Patrick then laughs again at his own prank. "I got you."

"It was a joke?" Dean asks.

"Yeah," says Patrick.

"Oh, that was good! You're a lot of fun. Try it, Scoob," Shaggy says.

"Roo," Scooby says, giving it a try, but not looking as convincing as when Patrick did it.

"It needs work," Patrick says.

At the corner of his eyes, Sam notices old Man Wickles walking away from the Faux Ghost. He makes sure to signal to his brother and Shaggy about this, so that they'd also notice.

"Look, Patrick, we could stay here, do this all night, and something tells me you would...but we gotta make like your personality and split," Shaggy says, him and the others walking away from Patrick.

"Reah," says Scooby.

"Okay," Patrick says, being understanding.

Not long after, Shaggy, Scooby, Sam and Dean end up following Wickles all the way to the old abandoned 'Coolsville Mining Company'. They make sure to be careful with following Wickles, while hiding themselves in bushes. Eventually, they stop, to talk to each other through cans, which have string attached to them.

"Scooby-Doo. Dean. Scoob!" Shaggy exclaims, making sure to keep as quiet as possible.

"Hello?" Scooby asks.

"Scoob-Doo, Dean, can you hear me and Sam?" Shaggy asks.

"Yes, Shaggy, we can all hear you," Sam says, with a sigh.

"This is ridiculous. I can't believe we're actually doing this," Dean says, feeling stupid for talking into a can, and hiding in a bush.

"I won't tell anyone if you won't," Sam says.

"Rello, Raggy, Ram," Scooby says, ignoring the conversation between the two Winchesters.

"Wickles has led us into a terrifying ghost town!" Shaggy exclaims.

"Rost town?" Scooby asks.

"Yes, a ghost town!" Shaggy exclaims.

After processing what Shaggy said, Scooby lets out a terrified scream, which catches Wickles' attention. Thankfully, Sam and Dean make sure to hide themselves, and the two goofballs, before Wickles notices them.

"Darn bushes yowling at me again," Wickles complains, before continuing to go further in the abandoned company.

Dean and the triple S leave their hiding spot to follow Wickles, while also being careful to not reveal ourselves.

"Keep quiet, Scoob," Shaggy says.

"Rokay, Raggy," Scoob says.

"I think he went in here," Sam says, as him and the others enter an old building.

However, when entering the building, they find Wickles to be nowhere around.

"Like, where did Old Man Nutjob go? Through here, guys?" Shaggy asks.

"I don't know. Let's just look around and see. And keep a look out," Dean says.

As they walk around the building, Shaggy and Scooby are back to back, while Sam and Dean walk normally. With each window they pass, Shaggy and Scooby change positions. Shaggy carries Scooby at one window. But at the next window, with light reflecting through it, Scooby is carrying Shaggy, and some kind of skeleton looking monster.

Shaggy looks at the thing, and screams in horror at the monster, which screams back at him, causing Sam, Dean, and Scooby to notice what happened.

"Run, Scoob! It's a 'skelly' thingy!" Shaggy exclaims in fear.

The skeleton monster tries to chase after them, but slips and falls, its body ending up in pieces. As for Dean and the triple S, they run as fast as they can. But when Shaggy slips, this causes Scooby to trip, landing on a pile of Pickaxes. One of them turned out to be a switch of some sort, which reveals a secret elevator.

"Relevator," Scooby says.

"Good going, Scoob," Sam says, grabbing the said dog, while Dean helps Shaggy get back on his feet.

"Like, let's skedaddle," Shaggy says, him and the others getting on the elevator.

Once they're all on, Sam presses a switch, making the elevator go down. Hopefully, for them, this would make them safe......for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 13.1K 32
After witnessing the horrible murders of your parents at the age of 7, you haven't been the same since. You become a mute, shutting yourself out from...
362K 12.1K 36
"Y/N. Just say one word. Hoodie or me?" "I-I don't-..." I paused. The words wouldn't come out right. My eyes darted from Hoodie to Masky ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿...
1.4M 16.2K 38
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
106K 3.2K 53
Nathan Howland. Not your average everyday student. Unless having the title of 'The Demon' is average. An aggressive nerd is not one you'd meet any d...