My Single CEO Dad's Adorable...

By Bts_Internation_Army

Jungkook is a single CEO dad and both he and his 6 year old son are in need of someone's true love... Will th... More

Teaser?????
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
TIME TABLE!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
β€’The Endβ€’
β€’~Special Episode~β€’

Chapter 21

40K 1.4K 392
By Bts_Internation_Army

Jk: Why don't you live with us???

Y/n: No! I cannot! I will be a burden!

Jk: Me and Jungwoo would love your company!

Y/n: B-But...

Jk: Come on just for a few days... besides we have enough rooms! And Jungwoo would love to be with you... You can also spend time with him!

Y/n: Ah...

Jk: I would take that a 'Yes'! Let me help you pack your stuff!

Before she could give any more reactions I pulled her to the room and we started packing. We were done within an hour or so... I put her bag in my car and we drove to my place.

Y/n: J-Jungkook?

Jk: Yes?

Y/n: Thankyou!

Jk: Don't be! In return... You have to make me your tasty pan cakes and banana milk! Deal? (baby pout)

Y/n: (chuckles) Ok! Deal!

We reached home. I saw Jin hyung and Jungwoo in the room. They were eating dinner...

Jk: Hyung!!! Where is mine!?

Jin: I did not make... You dont deserve my tasty food because you are late!

Jk: Wait! Jungwoo!!! Someone is here!!! Guess who??

Jw: Who? Any hyung?

I pulled y/n inside!

Jw: Noona!!!!

He ran to her and hug her.

Jk: I am also here! I also just came! Did you forget I exist?? Yha! I am your one and only handsome appa!

Jin: But dont forget! I am the world wide handsome!

Jk: Ok! So really? Dinner?

Jin: Lucky! I made extra!

Y/n: Hello! I am y/n! (smile)

She slightly bowed to Jin hyung!

Jin: You dont have to be formal! I am Kim SeokJin!

Y/n: 33.3% Shareholder of Kim Association. I mean the owner...

Jin: Yup! You are smart!

She just smiles.

Jin: I've made dinner! Hurry!

We all sat on the dining table and started eating.

Jk: Y/n noona is going to live here Woo!

Jw: Really??

We nod.

Jw: Yaayyyy!

Jin: That's good!

Later that night we all slept in our rooms and Jin hyung went home.

*Next Day*

I woke up and went down stairs where I saw y/n in the kitchen and Jungwoo with her. She looked beautiful.

Y/n: Jungkook! Its 7:30! We have office!

Jk: No! Today is Saturday and because we dont have much work... Work from laptop. No office! Today Woo also doesn't have school!

Jw: Yayy!!

We ate breakfast. I went back to my room and started doing my work from the laptop as y/n and woo were watching movie in the hall.

*Y/n Pov*

I am so thankful... I feel safe with them...but this is not correct they already did a lot for me...

Jw: Noona! What are we going to watch??

Y/n: You tell me... Which movie do you want to watch??

Jw: Pokémon!!!

Y/n: The first movie! Mew vs mewtwo!

Y/n & Jw: Yay!

I put the movie got some popcorn. Closed all the doors and windows to get movie like effect amd got into the blanket with Jungwoo.

Jw: Noona!! Charizard!!!

Y/n: Ahh!! Wow!!! I like all the pokemons!! Meowth speaks so much Oh god!

*1 Hour later*

*Jk Pov*

I came down to check on y/n and Woo when I saw that the TV was on but they both were fast asleep. Aish! These kids!

I picked up Woo and put him in his room. I came back to see if y/n got up but she did not so I decided to pick her up. She was mumbling something!

Y/n: Mewtwo! Its not their mistake!

Jk: What happened y/n?

Y/n: Dont hurt pickachu or Ash! businessman guy did it! He is bad!

Jk: Huh?

Y/n: Mew is also good! Believe me!

I just shook my head and took her to her bed room. She is cute though!

*3 Hours later*

Both y/n and Jungwoo woke up! They were in the dining room with me and we were having lunch.

Y/n: Baby!? finally what happened?? I dont remember?? Did Mewtwo kill everyone??? (cute concerned face)

Jw: No noona! I saw the movie before also... Mewtwo will say everyone sorry and everyone will become friends!

Y/n: Really?

He nods his head.

Y/n: Yay!!!

She is so cute!

Jk: I also want to watch a movie!

Jw: Ok!

Jk: After dinner!

Y/n: I am in!

Jk: But I will select the movie!

Y/n & Jw: Ok!

Jw: Pokemon movie?

Jk: No...

Y/n: Then?

Jk: Wait for it!

*After Dinner*

We made a suitable environment to watch movie. We closed everything, switched off the lights, took popcorn and sat with a blanket. I sat in the middle with y/n on my right and woo on my left.

Jw: So which movie are we going to watch!?

Jk: CONJURING!

Y/n: What? No!

Jw: Why? Is it a bad movie??

Y/n: No baby! Its a horror movie!

Jw: W-What? N-No ghost!

Jk: No we are going to watch that only! Y/n are you scared?? (smirk and almost laughing)

I chose this movie purposely! I get to see drama and live movie of these two kid lol!

(Jk: Today you are not giving side commentary?🤔🤔🤔
Author: No...
Jk: Why?🤔🤔🤔
Author: Nothing... Just mood Off!
Jk: Why?🤔🤔🤔
Author: You ask too many questions!
Jk: ---and you don't answer them!😕😕😕
Author: Ok Ok! You are evil!! Poor kids! You are scaring them!
Jk: Fake! 😪😪😪 But ok! I like it!!! Yes I am scaring them!! Hehehe (evil laughter) I will scare you also!😈😈😈
Author: I'm not scared of ghosts or horror movies!
Jk: That is why you will be single forever!🙄🙄🙄
Author: Doesn't make sense!
Jk: As if you make sense!😒😒😒
Author: Lets fight later! 😪😪😪)

*Y/n Pov*

Y/n: What? No! I am not scared!

(Internally shouting)
How should I say him? I am scared of horror movies... No I dont wanna watch!! God help me!!!

Jk: So lets start!! Yay!!

No one else is happy or cheerful to say 'yay' along with him.

*The movie started*

Hell no! I am already scared!!!

To be continued...

(Author: I hope you liked this chapter... Stay safe!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 761 23
Jeon Jungkook aka JK is known as the most Ruthless gangster of the underworld. His cruelty knew no bounds and mercy is not present in his dictionary...
79.1K 2.7K 20
when the cold hearted mafia is forced to marry a bubbly and joyful girl, what will happen ? will y/n be successful to melt his cold heart ? "He said...
49.3K 1.9K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...
203K 7.9K 44
parents are the god which lives with us. mother will give birth to us, everyone always praise mother and her struggles for her son or daughter.... b...