The Miraculous Cast React

By Whatever--14

Everything was going normal for the Miraculous Cast until 3 random girls magically brought them into a random... More

"Borrowing" The Miraculous Cast
Future Kids
DJWIFI
Gabriel x Emilie
Superheroes
Random Stuff
More
Kwamis
MR. NOIR
MARINETTE
LADYNOIR
ADRIENETTE
MARICHAT
REVEAL
AMVs
Animatics
Busted...
Good-bye

PLIKKI

2.9K 26 13
By Whatever--14

[No One POV]

"... PLIKKI!!!!" Whatever shouted and a picture appeared on the screen.

Everyone who has never got a miraculous screamed in terror while the ones who had/have a miraculous looked at the picture in shock.

"WHAT ARE THOSE?!?!?!" Mylene shouted in terror as she hid behind Ivan.

Whatever came onstage and giggled.

"These are kwamis," Whatever told them. "They help the superheroes, and super villains, transform. The black one is Plagg, the black cat kwami. Guess who he helps transform?"

Some opened their mouths to answer, but got interrupted.

"I was being sarcastic," Whatever explained with a roll of her eyes. "Anyway, the red one is Tikki, the ladybug kwami. Now that that's cleared up, I have to put up more pictures of my ship!!"

Whatever ran backstage and another picture came up onscreen.

"THIS IS SO-"

"DISGUSTING!!!! I HATE LOVEY-DOVEY STUFF!!!!"

Whatever came onstage and glared behind the class.

"YOU KNOW YOU LIKE IT, PLAGG!!!!" she shouted and Plagg flew in front of her face.

"I am the kwami of destruction!!!! I wasn't made to love!!!!" Plagg hissed at Whatever.

"But you love your Chat Noir, right?" she asked with a victorious smirk.

Plagg crossed his arms and turned away with a pout.

"Come on!! It's not that bad to love someone!! I mean, you love camembert!!" Whatever told him.

Plagg turned around sharply.

"NO ONE COMPARES MY CAMEMBERT-"

"If you don't argue with me about this, I'll give you 5 wheels of camembert right now," Whatever told Plagg with crossed arms.

"Deal," Plagg agreed and Whatever snapped her fingers.

Plagg flew to the back.

"MY PRECIOUS CAMEMBERT!!!!" he shouted and started eating, disgusting Tikki in the process.

Whatever giggled and went backstage.

A picture appeared on the screen.

"AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!" everyone awed.

"I wish I had that macaroon," Tikki said under her breath.

"WISH GRANTED!!!!" Whatever shouted, snapped her fingers, and that macaroon and a fork appeared in front of Tikki. She gasped in delight and grabbed the fork.

"THANK YOU!!!!" she shouted and started eating.

A picture appeared on the screen.

"Why are they sad?!?!" Sabrina asked concerned.

Whatever walked onstage.

"Because on their situation," she told them. "You see, they are only with each other when their owners live together, when their owners know the other's identity, when they know the superheroes identities and are in the same place, or when they are in the Miracle Box together. Otherwise, they can't be with each other."

Everyone was either crying or they were about to. Except for Lila, she was fake crying.

Whatever glared at Lila and walked backstage.

A picture appeared on the screen.

"THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!!" Rose squealed and everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

Whatever peeked through the curtains because she wanted to check on all of them. Her eyes widened in shock.

MARINETTE AND ADRIEN WERE STILL HOLDING HANDS!!!!

Whatever quickly shut the curtains and fangirled so hard that everyone heard her squealing.

Emma and Katey shared a look and stepped onstage.

"Due to Whatever seeing a ship of her's, we will take over until she calms down," Katey told everyone and Emma nodded.

"MY SHIP!!!!" Whatever shouted from backstage.

Emma and Katey hurried backstage and saw that Whatever was jumping all around the place.

"What happened?" Emma asked. Whatever stopped, but she was still fangirling hard.

"Adrienette! Hands!! Holding!!!" Whatever squealed and went back to fangirling.

Emma and Katey peeked at Marinette and Adrien and saw that they were holding hands. They started fangirling with Whatever.

Whatever suddenly gasped.

"I NEED A PICTURE!!!!" she shouted, grabbed her phone, took a picture, and turned to her best friends with a goofy grin on her face.

"Are you good to continue?" Emma asked and Whatever nodded.

Emma and Katey sat in their seats as another picture appeared onscreen.

"What's behind them?" Alix asked.

"That's camembert!! Plagg's favortie food!!" Louis told them.

"How do you know that?" Chloe asked suspiciously.

Louis glanced around the room nervously.

"BECAUSE HE HAS ME AS A FRIEND AND I KNOW A LOT ABOUT YOU GUYS AND I RANT ABOUT YOU A LOT!!!!" Whatever shouted from backstage. "NOW, SHH!!!!"

A picture appeared onscreen.

"CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!" Rose, Carol, and Parker squealed.

"LAST ONE!!!!" Whatever shouted and another picture appeared onscreen.

Everyone was crying. Except for Lila, fake tears again.

"THE NEXT SHIP IS..."

What will the next ship be?! Have a great day, my little kittens!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649 16 13
Marinette looks at herself in the mirror. The maids were finalising the details on her wedding dress. Queen Sabine walks in and inspects her daughter...
325K 6K 32
A normal human girl + Three powerful vampire Kings What do you think would happen? It's kinda tempting to know of what there love story will be Will...
2.9K 39 27
The trio, what a pack huh? Perfect as it is with just the three of them...but suddenly a girl comes into their life?? Will they like her, or act like...
6.8K 54 5
Adoption from dcalu2001 on Fanfiction.net What happens when you take certain members of the RWBY cast, and make them react to a bunch of alternate re...