Sparks? (On Hold)

By CookieCrumbs97

Emma has just started her last year of school, all she wants to do is finish school and get a good job. She h... More

Sparks?
Sparks? Chapter 1 ~ A Sticky, Sweet Body
Sparks? Chapter 2 ~ A Misunderstanding
Sparks? Chapter 3 ~ First Day
Sparks? Chapter 4 ~ The Death Trap
Sparks? Chapter 5 ~ The Devil Twins

Sparks? Chapter 6 ~ The Deal

37 0 0
By CookieCrumbs97

Tyler finally untied me two hours ago, and Ethan called an hour ago saying he was staying at Paige's. Mum and dad are out tonight as well, so unfortunately it's just Tyler and I. Yay...

"Let's make a deal," I said.

"What type of deal?" Tyler asked, raising his eye brow.

"We will verse each other at Modern Warfare 3, and the loser is the other's slave for a month. The slave has to do whatever they are told to do," I said.

"You have yourself a deal, Bambi," Tyler smirked.

I stuck my hand out, for him to shake. He grabbed it and shook it.

"Bring it on," I said, shaking his hand and ignoring the sparks going through my body.

~~~~~

At the moment, Tyler and I are tied and there is thirty seconds to go. I know where he is, but it's on the other side of the map. I hope I get there in time, otherwise it's another game. This is the fourth one, because we tied every time.

I moved the analog stick so my character walked around, looking for Tyler's characters. I turned my character left, and saw something move bait; Tyler's character. He was crouched behind a barrel, and fortunately looking the other way. I walked up behind him, and pushing the button that fires the gun. He fell to the floor and the time ran out.

"Woohoo!" I screamed, jumping up then running around the lounge like a mad woman. "Look at the replay!" I screamed, looking at the tv when it came up.

"Yeah, yeah. You won, now I'm your slave," he sighed.

He hung his head, and he was smirking. Why would he be smirking? Did he let me win? Oh well, he doesn't know I know.

"Ok, I command you to go get Ethan's chicken suit," I said. If you are wondering why my brother has a chicken suit, it's because he wore it for a Halloween last year; it's purple.

Tyler walked up stairs, and came down a few minutes later the the suit.

"Now what?"

"Put it on," I said.

~~~~~

It's been a week since I won the deal, and it's amazing. Tyler has become my personal chef, my way to and from places, my bag holder and I'm loving it.

"What now master?" Tyler asked. I made him call me master, and wear a butler suit.

"I command you to tell me the truth, did you let me win the deal?" I asked.

"Yes," he said.

"I also wanna know what why you are so bipolar sometimes?"

"What are you talking about? I'm not bipolar," he said.

"You are a jerk, then kiss me and then you're a jerk again," I said, placing my hands on my hips.

"So?"

"Never mind," I sighed. "Now I want you to verse me again, but at something else. The loser is the other's slave for the rest of the time that the deal was. We need a new thing to verse each other."

"What about the person who makes the best dessert wins?" Tyler suggests.

"Who will judge?"

"Ethan! Get your ass down here!" Tyler yells.

"What?" Ethan asks, walking into the lounge room.

"You're going to judge our dessert off," I said, then walked into the kitchen.

"Sure," Ethan said, following me with Tyler behind him.

Ethan sat on one of the kitchen stools, and Tyler and I stood on the other side.

"Ok, you have thirty minutes. Ready, set, dessert!" Ethan said. Weirdo.

I ran to the cupboard, grabbing out chocolate and double Choc cookies. I got out a pan and a bowl, filling the pan with water and the bowl with all the chocolate except two squares. I placed the bowl on the pan, and turned on the stove. I went to the fridge, grabbing the whip cream and ice cream out, then the pulled a glass bowl out of the cupboard above the fridge. I placed the things next to the stove, got a wooden spoon and stirred the chocolate, making sure it doesn't burn.

Once the chocolate was melted, I grabbed the glass bowl and crushed the cookies in the bottom. I put a bit of melted chocolate in, then added two scoops of ice cream. I added more chocolate and some whip cream. I put more chocolate on top then got the two squares of chocolate, and grated them on top. I grabbed a spoon out of the top draw and grabbed my dessert. I walked over to Ethan, and placed my dessert and the spoon in front of him. Tyler already had his placed there. They looked like ice cream sandwiches, Choc chip cookies with cookie dough ice cream between them, then chocolate sauce over the top. Damn, they looked good.

"Ok, let the judging begin," Ethan said, picking up one of Tyler's ice cream sandwiches and took a bite.

He kept a straight face, while eating then moved onto mine. He got a spoonful and placing it in his mouth, and kept a straight face again.

"I have made my decision, and my favourite was Tyler's," Ethan said, and ate another ice cream sandwich.

I looked at a smirking Tyler. Oh no, I should have never made us do a rematch. How did he beat me?

"Thanks Ethan, you may have the rest," Tyler said. "Emma and I will be back soon."

I looked at Tyler and raised and eyebrow, "where are we going?"

"You'll see," Tyler said. "C'mon minion."

I followed Tyler out to the front and towards the woods. We are going to our childhood playground, great. We walked until we reach the little lake, and Tyler sat on the grass. I sat next to him and looked at the waterfall, listening to the sound of the water.

"Besides that time a few weeks ago, when was the last time you were here?" Tyler asked.

"Last year. I used to come here to think, it's so calming and peaceful," I said. "You?"

"Last year, when I had a fight with Ethan I came here. That day I was hoping you would be here," he sighed.

"Why did you hope I'd be here?"

"Because I thought that you could help me, I was so angry. You can help anyone through hard times," he smiled. He smiled! He didn't smirk!

"You have changed," I smiled.

"How?"

"You are sweet, not as annoying, not a bad boyish as before. You still annoy me sometimes, but you've changed. I like it."

"I commanded you to tell me how you feel about me?"

"I think you're a lot nicer, so that's a plus. You are cocky, but I can deal with it. I like you a lot like this," I said.

'And you're so hot,' I thought.

"Well, I'm faltered that you think I'm so hot," Tyler smirked. That stupid smirk.

"Wait, did I say that out loud?" I blushed from embarrassment.

"No, but now I know you thought it," he continued to smirk.

I turned away from him and looked at the lake. It is so nice, I remember the time Tyler and I went swimming in it. There are small fishes in it, and we used to chase them around.

"How about we go swimming?" I asked. "We can go back and get swimmers."

"Sure, but we don't need to get swimmers," he said, standing up.

He pulled his navy blue shirt up, revealing his tanned, toned abs. He then undid his black jeans and kicked them and his navy vans off; leaving him only in Batman boxers, running to the water. "You gonna get in?" he said, jumping in.

I hesitantly pulled up my red plaid shirt over my head, and pulled of my black short shorts revealing my matching pink bra and panties. I kicked off my red plaid Chuck Taylor Hightops, and ran to the water. I stepped in and the water felt amazing on my skin. I swum a bit closer to Tyler, and looked at him. He suddenly grabbed me, and dunked me. His hands let go of me, but I stayed under for ten more second until hands grabbed me and pulled me up. I fake coughed a bit, pretending I was really bad.

"I'm so sorry," Tyler said, hugging me to his bare chest.

"It's alright," I said, pulling away and fake coughed again.

"I am really sorry," he said again.

"You should be," I said, jumping on him and pushing him under the water.

I quickly swam away, and almost out of the water but was pulled into the water while letting out a little scream. I turned around and saw Tyler smirking, before swimming to the surface.

"Thanks for pulling me under again," I said, sarcastically.

"Technically, first time I pushed you under then pulled you under," he smirked.

"Don't be a smart ass," I said.

"It's true."

I rolled my eyes at him, and started swimming to the edge of the water but suddenly was pulled against his chest.

"Stop stopping me from getting out," I said.

"You don't wanna swim with me?" he said, looking down at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Nope," I said, popping the 'p'.

"Why? Many girls would love to swim with me, especially if we are only in our underwear." Cocky!

"I'm not one of those girls," I pulled free and got out of the water.

"And whys that?"

"Because you are so bipolar! You are a jerk, then you are sweet and then a jerk again. It's so annoying!" I yelled, pulling on my clothes then running back home.

Why is he a problem in my life?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 44.1K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
3.1K 65 33
Erica and Liam are only 11 or 12 when they decided they want to be 'girlfriend and boyfriend.' When they both decide to do this, they both know that...
24.7K 897 29
After the horrible incident that happened 2 years ago, Eva Austin's life turned 180 degrees around. The tough life she faced made an aggressive perso...
17.8K 535 22
FINISHED It was hard enough when Emma's longtime crush started dating her high school enemy, but when their relationship gets even more complicated...