Namaste |BTS FF|

By Masakali_

(edit 2024: I wrote this book when I was a stupid depressed procrastinating teenager so read at your own risk... More

Jungkook pt.1
Jungkook pt.2
Taehyung pt.1
Taehyung pt.2
Jimin pt.1
Jimin pt.2
Namjoon pt.1
Namjoon pt.2
Quarantine special
Hoseok pt.1
Hoseok pt. 2
Quarantine Special
Desi BTS on date
Yoongi pt.1
Yoongi pt. 2
Quarantine special
Quasp
Quasp
Seokjin pt. 1
Seokjin pt.2
Quasp
Quasp ft. Brain malfunction
PD-Nim ('८ ')
Oye (plan cancel!)
0.0
Quasp ft. IQ -200
Quasp
Quasp

Happy Rakshabandhan

476 31 91
By Masakali_

been 3 days since the festival... but atleast i posted it this year :')

happy rakshabandhan!

caution: a very long chapter ahead.

~~~

this scenario was requested by archerkarakroff hope you like it.

~~~

The whole country does not celebrate this festival but I believe that since there are no restrictions, anyone, irrespective of their religion or nationality, can celebrate this divine relation between brothers and sisters.

~~~

this is a fiction ya'll. everything here came from my imagination so it could transfer to yours, it'all in our heads, thanks

(lmao it was the most informal disclaimer ever)

sit back, relax and enjoy :)

~~~

South Korea is a great place for business enthusiasts like your parents. You had moved here at a very young age and now, you've gotten used to the korean lifestyle, language and culture. Midst this cultural shift, you never forgot your roots because your parents made sure you knew your way back home.

After a long day at work, when you enter your house, its colourful and aesthetically pleasing interior and the bluetooth speaker which blasts your mom's favourite songs gives you solace. This makes you realise how indian you are.

lag ja gale ki phir ye haseen raat ho na ho~

your mom hums the classic, the song admired by every indian no matter what part are they from, while she makes dinner in the kitchen.

"shayad phir is janam me mulaaqat ho na ho" you complete the lyrics as you enter the kitchen to get yourself a glass of water.

"arey, aagaya mera bachha?"

("oh, is my child back?")

she smiles as she asks in a sweet voice as if you're still a six year old. you take a sip and say, "nahi to" ("nope"), earning a small smack on your shoulder which makes you both laugh.

On your way to your room, you come across the drawing room where you find your dad on the sofa infront of the television, which has news blaring on it. Oh how you want to tell him to help your mom in kitchen but you dont know how to make it sound less disrespectful. The fact that your mom is a typical indian homemaker who grew up in a sexist era made you not interfere with the distribution of work at home yet. Your dad has a job so he deserves rest after he comes back.

You usually come home around 8 or 9, sometimes 10, while your dad's back early i.e somehwere around 6; companies overwork the rookies. You work at your dad's company, not nepotism though. You studied, got a degree, and interviewed for the job. Your dad made sure his associates werent the one to interview you so they could avoid being partial in any way possible.

After freshening yourself up, three of you gather at the dining table for dinner. You all carry out small conversations about your days and enjoy your meals.

"arey, your friend... what was his name... sachin? sochin? soojin?-

"seokjin" you correct you father.

"haaa... sachin-

"seokjin"

"falana made a huge sale today, the boy's really good at convincing people" he says while chewing his food like he didnt just drop a bomb in front of your mom. "he's close to being the top salesman" he adds.

(falana = so and so)

"kaun hai ye ladka? Iska dost hai?" she asks calmly as she pours some water in her glass, trying not to make it obvious.

("who is this boy? is he her friend?")

"arey ha, bilkul best friend forever jaisa." he continues when he finishes chewing his food "in logo ki kya badhiya toli hai kaam pe. sab milke-

("oh yeah, like best friends forever. These guys have a nice gang at work. together they-")

He stops the moment he sees your eyes widen. Your dad is quite a frank man, he doesnt mind you being friends with a bunch of guys. He has an exuberant personality while your mom has a stoic one; totally made for each other. Your dad knew he wasnt supposed to reveal such information because it's likely to make your mom conscious about the kind of company you could get into. But today, he was too engrossed devouring his favourite meal that he couldnt think before letting words out of his mouth.

"a gang, i see" your mom gives an amusing expression before she asks "how many best friends forever are there in your gang?", making your group of friends sound like a group of thugs.

before you could answer, your dad jumps in to defend you. "these kids are so sanskaari you wouldnt even believe your eyes. the sachin guy-

"seokjin"

your mom gives you a look when you correct him again. you immediately shift your eyes around your house, freaking out internally.

(sanskaari = cultured/civilized/obedient)

"yes... sukhjeen touched my feet when he made his big sale, you know?" he tells her astonishingly. "he said he wanted my ashirvaad"

(ashirvaad = blessing)

you furrow your brows at your dad. maybe he's going too far, you dont know. you'll have to ask seokjin if he really did his research on indian culture or did he just skim through some facts coz touching feet is only a thing for some religions in india and you never told him yours.

"well, that doesnt answer my question" she says, smiling at you, looking exactly like this 🙂.

"se-seven" you return her an innocent smile.

"really?" she asks in amusement.

you nod.

"they're all guys?" she questions, stirring the spoon in her hand through some rice on her plate.

"uh..." you pretend to recall "i guess"

"you guess? you dont know?" her voice remains calm as she asks nicely, freaking the shit out of you.

"ye-yes, they're all guys" you smile awkwardly.

"i see" she goes back to eating her food.

the table falls silent as you and your dad exchange glances. your dad apologise to you through his eyes while you throw a tantrum at him in your head.

"you know" your mom suddenly breaks the silence... again, freaking the shit out of you. "it's rakshabandhan next month"

fuck, is all your brain says coz it knows what's coming next.

"I feel guilty everytime for not letting you experience this amazing festival. you dont have a brother, neither do we go to india during that time of the month. why dont we celebrate it this time?" she says looking up from her plate, directly at you

"uh- what? i mean, yeah sure but how?" you say as she freaked the shit out of you, again.

"you know, that gang of yours... why dont you invite them over for lunch or dinner? we can celebrate it the traditonal way" she says with excitement in her voice "i'll order rakhis online, they'll probably arrive by that time"

"they dont celebrate it here, ma" you say. "and we obviously wouldnt get an off for lunch. about dinner, well we all get very tired till we leave" you throw your logical reasonings at her.

"oh no problem dear, invite them over on the weekend"

"i'm sure they'll have their own things to go to. we might not wanna take their free time"

"she's got a point" your dad adds coz it's all he can say at this point.

your mom looks at you with the same 🙂 look and says "I want you to celebrate the festival."

"i-it's o-okay ma"

"i'll order rakhis, celebrate it while you're at work" she says and leaves with her plate. you and your father exchange looks, terrified but at the same time you feel the urge to just laugh at how she reacted.

Your dad seemed to like the idea of you celebrating rakshabandhan with the guys so you couldnt convince him to convince your mom to drop it.

Some truths are better if they're left untold.

~one month later~

(just so you have an idea about what a department on one of the seven floors of your office looks like. Credits to google.)

~D-Day~

You're at your work, typing stuff away on your computer.

Ira, the name plate on your desk says.

You see Min Yoongi right across your table.

beta, send me pictures okay? I want you to capture your memories.

your mom's words from this morning echo in your ears. how the hell are you supposed to capture memories in this office?

You take your phone and text yoongi to meet you near the copier in ten minutes. Yoongi's phone pings the moment you send the text and he looks at you after reading it. you mouth 'please' whilst making a puppy face, earning an eye role from him.

he replies with a thumbs up.

you tie the first rakhi of your life on yoongi's wrist. he asked you what it was and you told him that it was for an indian festival. he didnt mind and agreed to let you tie a beautiful band on his wrist. you fed him a rosgulla from the box of sweets your mom sent you coz in indian culture, sweets are believed to bring good luck.

by the way... what about the part where you receive a gift after tying the rakhi?

you choose to ignore that part of the ritual for your ethics' sake.

He seemed quite impressed with the pretty thing on his wrist, which was evident from the smile he had on his lips when he looked at the shiny stone that looked like a pendant. You quickly captured the moment on your phone, quite a candid you got there.

He has been a nice friend to you, has always helped you with your work whenever you needed him, you got a lil emotional at the fact that the rakhi on his wrist meant he was as close as a brother to you.

Some minutes later, when you complete the task assigned to you by your boss, you pick two rakhis and the box of sweets and make your way towards the accounting department. There you find namjoon and Jimin on their seats with spreadsheets, punching numbers into their calculators. "yo" jimin greets with his wide angelic smile, making his eyes smile along with him. Namjoon had to be nudged to get him out of his working zone. When he sees you, his dimples appear. You tell them the same thing you told yoongi and tie them rakhis. "oh wait, this thing looks like jimin" namjoon says when you try to feed him a rasgulla.

(rasgulla)

and jimin just-

You click a selfie with them and they enthusiastically agree for a couple more.

On your way back, you find Kim Seokjin walking in the hallway with some files in his one hand and his other hand in his pocket. This bitch always seem to be walking on a rampwalk. Even the boring marble he walks on seems like a red carpet. No wonder he's good at sales. Charms flow out of his existence.

"jin wait" you dash towards him and stop yourself before you could skid and slip off of the grey marble floor. "sup" he asks. You tell him to wait here for some seconds before you dash off to your table and get him a rakhi. After explaining everything to him, you quickly tie him a rakhi and drop a ragulla in his mouth immediately when he opens it. You immediately click a selfie with him and run away to your desk. Jin takes some moments to recollect everything then he remembers what he read about rakshabandhan on the internet. 'shit', he cursed when he realised he just got brozoned for life.

It's 12:40pm and you were told to submit your file at 12:45 so after brozoning jin you run off to your boss' office with your file and submit it. phew. you wipe a drop of sweat off of your forehead as you walk towards your desk to get your lunch. You were fishing through your bag when you noticed hoseok enter the office. He had just come back from a sales meeting.

It was lunch break and there was barely anyone in the room to judge you so you decided this was the perfect oportunity to give hoseok the gift. You plastered a smile and made your way towards the ray of sunshine that brightened your dull office.

He was so amused by the thing on his wrist that he couldnt stop talking about it. "look at the pearl, it suits me" he said with excitement in his voice as you both walked towards the break room to have lunch with everyone.

Even though most employees have their breaks at the same time, they tend to shift it according to their convenience.

Currently, there's yoongi, namjoon and jimin in the break room. Taehyung seems to be stuck with some very important sales coz he hasnt left his desk since morning. You didnt wanna interrupt him so you chose to brozone him later, when the creases on his forehead ease a bit. You assume the others are probably really busy or great legends, like kim seokjin, have already eaten and will eat throughout the day whenever they wish to.

After lunch, you go back to your desk and prepare for your presentation, which will take place around 3pm. In the meantime, you steal glances at tae and look for jungkook so you could brozone these two. You couldnt find jungkook anywhere. "He went for a meeting this morning i guess. probably with one of his clients", Hoseok replied when you asked him about jungkook.

You immediately stand up when you notice taehyung lean back on his chair and stretch in relief. You let him relax for some minutes before fishing your phone out from your pocket to text him. You tell him to meet you at the break room coz you know he's gonna head there anyway. He looks up from his phone, turns his head towards your direction and gives you a quizzical look to which you reply with your version of his signature tight lipped smile.

Taehyung found the rakhi on his wrist to be pretty cool. It was attractive, had pearls and beautiful designs on it. The best part for all of them was, they could hide it underneath their long sleeved shirt and still look at it when they wanted to. You had told them the meaning behind this knot and how important it was for you. You promised to explain them the whole meaning later when they all could be free and less stressed about life.

Exactly at 2:30pm, you pick up your laptop and all your files and documents you need for your presentation and make your way towards the CFO's office. You were nervous but then you looked at the thickness of your file. You realise how overprepared you are at the moment, which gives you some confidence.

You wait outside the elevator and when it opens, a man in his black suit walks out with a bag slung on his right shoulder. His unbuttoned blazer is pushed back a bit by his hands, which are in the pockets of his pants. "noona" he bows as he sees you, his brows raise up a bit making his eyes look bigger. "Jungkook" you return the gesture with a smile as you enter the elevator, cringe at the honourific, and press seven.

"how was your meeting?" you ask from the elevator as you press the open door button. "pretty good" he reply while lightly scratching the back of his head. You nod your head and say "cool" before pressing the door close button twice, urging it to close immediately. If the rakhi in your blazer's pocket somehow came to life, it would surely shake its head in disappointment right now.

After your successful presentation, you go back to your desk to work. Some minutes later, you hear the sound of wheels being dragged and you find a chair next to yours. It was jungkook, as usual, who had pushed his chair back so it could land next to yours.

(kinda like this... just in case my words didnt make sense)

"guess who got some of our lost clients back?" he whispers, dramatically turning his head to face you. "no way" you express your disbelief as quietly as possible. you push your chair back so it could travel your ass to his desk, which is opposite to yours. You take a good look at his computer screen which has mails of acceptances from the company's old clients, one of them even signed up for a huge package.

"woaaaah"

He smile proudly at your reaction. You ask him about his secret tactic and he spills out everything to you. He tells you how he had some ideas about improving the website and delivery costs and some more things about advertisements. "fuck yeah jeon, seems like you're gonna get a raise or something" you chirp as you pat his shoulder.

When most of your peers turn their heads, hearing the word 'raise', to you, you realise how loud you were. You awkwardly laugh it off while you tell them you were kidding.

"we sure got some catching up to do for the day, noona" jungkook says when you flex about your presentation that the CFO seemed to enjoy. You kinda get each other through the day by having small conversations at the office. Jungkook also tends to prank people a lot when he's bored and sometimes you join him.

"okay, look, I know it's your korean sanskaar to use such honourifics, I totally understand, we do it too but... can you not?" you look at him with a sheepish smile.

"okay bro" just when your mind's conflicted about the whole brozoning process, he tries to sound cool as he stretches his arm towards you for a fist pump. If the rakhi in your pocket had a life, it'd totally take the offense and humiliation.

"Ira, call me Ira"

The rest of the day goes by normally as you work with small chit chats here and there, small pranks on hoseok, yoongi's pic in which he slacks off midst his work, Jin's dad jokes and taehyung's usual jam session when he finishes his paperwork. A copy of all of this stuff is always mailed to the accountants, namjoon and jimin.

Around 8:15, your boss allow you all to wrap up for the day.

After everybody leaves, you muster up the courage and stop jungkook before he exits the building. You put your hand in your pocket but fail to take it out. "what is it- no wait, whar era is it?" he asks seriously, with his hand on his chin, enacting a thought process. You give him 'the look' before rolling your eyes. "haha very funny" you retort. the last thing you want right now is to bring back your middle school memories when people used to call you era or iran or iraq, which was a lot better than your indian friends blaring the chorus of Kabira right at your face which goes like ae kabira maan jaa, ae fuck ira-

nevermind

Your name has different meanings in different languages which makes it so unique; In hindi, its earth and is one of the names of the goddess of wisdom and in hebrew, it's watchful. There are russian and arabic meanings of this name as well but they change with its pronunciation so moral of the story, your parents did work hard while choosing your name, which only has three alphabets, and you're content with it.

He laughs at your 'done face' then scratches the back of his head, probably out of habit. "okay i apologise for being lame" he bows.

"bold of you to assume i accept apologies" you chuckle.

"lol" is all he say as you both walk towards the parking lot.

You suddenly stop, letting him overtake. He turns around and His smile slowly starts to fade when you give him your resting bitch face.

You couldnt last a second and you burst out laughing cursing yourself for being bad at straight faces.

"better luck next time" he says before pressing the button on his keys to unlock his car. "so, what did you want to say earlier?" he asks, getting back to the main topic of this whole scenario, which author nim seems to constantly mess up by adding irrelevant information like the one you're reading right now.

"oh... just... dont drink and drive" you pass him tae's signature smile.

you experience a 3 second pause before he let out a hopeless chuckle and says, "thanks, i wont".

You bid each other goodnight before getting into your respective cars.

when your mom asks you about the photo of the seventh guy, you'll just show her yoongi's pic from a different angle... and if she asks any further questions you'll tell her they're twins.

apart from stealing a laddu from a temple you visited back in india when you were 7, that's the most you've sinned in this life.

-

-

(a/n: arey abhi to party shuru hui hai te te te te te te te te te tetete)

-

-

Next day,

you enter the office only to leave it after fifteen minutes coz one of your clients called a last minute early morning meeting. it is gonna be a long day.

you made sure to wind up your meeting before break so you could have your lunch on time.

You returned to the office around 12:45, grabbed your lunch and dashed towards the break room where namjoon, jin, taehyung, yoongi, and jungkook were already having a grand feast. Hoseok and Jimin chose to take a break only after they finished their assigned tasks.

"hey how was the meeting?" asks taehyung jovially.

"dont ask" you give him a tired look "that dude was such a jerk" you say in an irriated tone "kutta saala" you mumble but jin hears it, probably writes it in his brain's notepad so he could google its meaning when he goes back to his desk. the guy's somehow really interested in indian culture. A part of you thinks it has something to do with impressing your dad coz he's the CEO but then you remember your sanskaar which tells you not to assume things.

(for pure souls:-

kutta saala = dog brother in law.... loooooool just kidding... it means bloody dog... might sound pretty subtle in english but it is quite offensive if the person you're referring to is not your best friend forever so... use it wisely or dont use it at all)

"shit happens, you know" jin sighs.

suddenly, the chair next to you glides on the floor making a squeaky sound. "i have some work to do", jungkook says as he gets up and leaves.

"jeon's definitely after a raise" you joke out loud for him to hear as he leaves.

After lunch, you exit the break room and find jungkook talking to some employee. When you take some steps towards them, you notice that employee is a janitor. That janitor, a man probably in his late thirties, is friends with jungkook. you remember them bonding over their music taste the first time they met... they're both huge IU fanboys. You remember how you were leaving the office together one day and you came across Janitor-nim on the ground floor, who was humming IU's raindrop and jungkook immediately recognised the song and ten seconds later they were a jamming mess. So while they were busy fanboying, you mopped the floor for janitor-nim so he didn't have to stay late and compensate for the time he lost. He looked very happy that day just like he looks now, talking to jungkook.

"hey, how're you-

"we're kinda in the middle of a conversation here " he says and goes back to his discussion with janitor-nim. 

do we think of manners before striking a convo with our friends?

is that even an option?

do we "excuse" ourselves into a conversation with our yaars?? is that allowed??? 

(yaars = dudes)

before taking any offense, you think and realise that if they were talking about IU and you interrupted them, you might as well arrest and imprison yourself for committing this crime.

1:27pm

you push your chair back to reach jungkook's desk.

"hoseok's out for lunch, I changed his desktop wallpaper" you whisper and wait for jungkook's reaction but he seems to be too focused on his work. You turn and look at his computer screen. "fill in the numbers first", you suggest and travel back to your seat, leaving the busy Jeon Jungfocused alone. It's better not to interrupt a determined soul-

"OH MY GOD" you hear hoseok's voice as he flinches the moment he takes his seat. "HOLY FUCKIN SHIT" he falls off of his chair, hitting his head on it. "WHO THE FUCK PUT VALAK ON MY SCREEN?!" He shouts and struggles to get himself up

but he accidently hits his leg on his table, hitting his shoulder in the process of bending down to grab his leg. You immediately help him get up and totally regret your previous actions whilst stifling your laugh.

"hey, easy, okay? let's get you some first aid" you try to calm him down as you support his body.

"WHOEVER IT WAS, THIS IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL SO KNOCK IT OFF" He yells as he limps his way to the medical room with you.

You think it's probably the rakhi on his wrist which he hasnt taken off yet that made you emotional enough to confess your crime to hoseok while he was getting patched up. "it's the jungkook effect... ya'll will burn this office down someday" he says in disbelief and forgives you.

"jin hyung told us we werent supposed to take it off until next week", he replied when you asked him why he had your rakhi on. You didnt expect Jin to know this much about the festival. well that came out as a surprise. You looked at his wrist and got emotional again, which made you apologise to him four to five times and You promised to bring him some indian sweets tomorrow.

His radiant smile was finally back.

The rest of your gang visited him in the medical room some minutes later. All of them were a laughing mess. "you better lock your phone or you'll find valak there as well" jin laughs out his windshield wiper laugh. "or a snake", jimin adds.

"You're a snake!" Hoseok retaliates.

"Even if you put his own face on his wallpaper, he'd be scared" Yoongi says nonchalantly.

"You'd be scared!", hoseok says, unable to look for a comeback. 

"there there", namjoon comforts him. 

you look at jeon jungfocused munching snacks in the corner of the room.

"hey! nurse got them for hoseok"

he gives you a look-

-and carries on with his business, opening a new packet of chips this time. 

"chu-

"nope. dont say it" jin interrupts. you dont understand how he's able to hear everything you mumble, which seems inaudible even to you. 

jungkook's been acting like an a-hole since the moment you saw him today... your dad's genes that reside in you would say 'not like he isnt one already' but you dont think you should be joking right now. when he ignored banana milk and went for a bag of chips instead, you knew it was serious. you noticed how his heart that always longed for serenity and solace from the sweet drink rich in calcium and potassium chose disruptive and aggressive munching snack rich in calories.

Oh this is bad. Jeon Jungfood is in danger.

you saunter towards the boy and stand right next to him just like jim does in the picture below but without the coffee mug and without pam. 

(writing this scene was taking too much of my non-existing braincells so i used a picture instead coz i didnt wanna spoil your imagination)

you look at him as he munches the chips

and you keep staring

condescendingly

to creep the shit out of him

so he could panic and finally speak

kinda harsh but hey, he became a bitch first.

"what?" he finally succumbs to his temptation of overcoming your creepiness.

"there's something on your face" you say and he immediately starts wiping his mouth and cheeks with the back of his hand "a lot of attitude" you finish your sentence.

he drops his hand, totally done with you and himself and everyone around him, even the bag of chips and his best friend, banana milk, whom he had betrayed some minutes ago.

"look, i'm sorry if i'm bothering you but you gotta tell it to my face man or i'll keep doing it" you say as a matter of fact. "okay?" you wait for a response but he just halts like he's caught in a stream of thought. "damn i didnt think i was that annoying i mean i know i am annoying coz i got a few of my dad's genes but not that much you know, i take over my mom a lot so-"

yeah you are stress talking right now. 

shit happens, you know.

"-it's hard sometimes to control it if you dont tell me what's wrong with me and now everyone's staring so i'll shut up" your fear of being judged says hello to your brain and orders your neurons to activate the gland responsible for secreting stress hormones. nice job, you.

being a foreigner does give you a lot of insecurities about your existence and make you very conscious about what will people of this country think of you? will it affect their views on your native country? will their preconceived notions about your native country affect the way they treat you? and much more questions which cant be written here coz author nim talked enough shit already.

"jungkook's ready to give his banana milk to hoseok ya'll" you chirp and grab the drink. this news come as a shock to everyone and enlighten the room with joy coz jeon jungfood aint got no chill when it comes to his favs but now he was offering it to hoseok, the main target of most of his pranks in the office. Hoseok was blessed... and a little paranoid, which was understandable, for he didnt want the banana milk to be some kind of prank. 'what if it has phenyl in it?', he thinks. "take a sip first" he tells jungkook, who grabs the drink from your hand, opens the lid, and gulps the whole thing. His post-banana-milk face seems calmer as he mumbles a sorry to hoseok and walks out of the room, coolly with his hands in his pockets.

"im not even surprised anymore" hoseok sighs. 

"oh you will be. just look at this" yoongi flashes his phone in front of hoseok's face and hoseok screams. it was another horrifying picture of valak. 

"YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL" Hoseok curses out loud.

you give yoongi a stern look for pulling a prank on an already pranked and injured man. you werent joking this time, which made yoongi put his phone back in his pocket and apologise to hoseok. you purse your lips to hide a smile of satisfaction for making yoongi do something and for choosing the right thing to do for the sake of hoseok's health... and for pranking hoseok but that smile is not important right now. 

rest of the day goes by normally minus the pranks. 

8:40pm

you exit the office and enter the parking lot. 

"Ira" you're stopped by a voice as soon as you enter.

"jungkook." 

He scratches the back of his head lightly. You think you kind of figured it out that he probably does that when he's nervous.

"you're not annoying. not at all." he suddenly speaks after a long pause.

you raise your brows a bit out of surprise. "well that's a relief" you chuckle. 

awkward silence floats in the air till you ask

"are you mad at me?" in a soft tone.

"no-not at all, never was, never will be"

"why?" you ask in a voice as thin as air.

"why what?"

"why would you say that?"

"coz you're perfect" he passes a tight-lipped smile and shrugs his shoulders when you give him an incredulous look. That kim taehyung tight-lipped smile is a frickin disease, a contagious one.

"stop flirting flirto" you mimic an american accent in your korean as you joke. he lets out a shy snicker. "seriously what happened to you today, kiddo" you ask in an attempt to laugh the tension away. 

"first things first, i'm just a year younger than you so you better not kidzone me again or i'll take the offense"

"okay bitch you've been acting like a frickin thirteen year old the whole day, the fuck do you expect?"

"yeah... about that... i was mad" he said, looking away whilst chewing his bottom lip, displaying his little dimples, lookin like a baby.

"awwwwww jungkookie was- wait what? why?"

"you.. didnt give me that pearl thingy you gave the others... they said it was something like a friendship band but a level higher... and... you gave em some sort of indian sweets which they cant stop talking about" he speaks in pout and you feel your cheeks heat up with embarrassment then his voice drops some decibals as he finishes the sentence in a squeaky tiny voice with "am I not your friend?", emotionally blackmailing you with a-

you facepalm. 

"jungkook..." you sigh. "it was rakshabandhan yesterday. it's a festival where sisters tie a rakhi, that pearl thingy, on their brothers' wrists to celebrate this bond... and this brother is not your korean oppa kinda brother..." before you could say anything more you notice jungkook's face, the creases on his forehead start to vanish gradually as things start to make sense in his head. His mouth formes an 'o' as he connects all the dots.

"got it"

"i have a rakhi with me though, if you want to be my brother-

"no, thanks. will see you tomorrow. goodnight" he stumbles as he panics and rushes into his car. his ears got as red as blood, so did your cheeks. 

there is still hope, humans. not everyone gets brozoned.

jfgljgblsjeinlwemcijeigcwelu

it's 6:20 am on 7th of august now so technically it's been four days since rakhi but i didnt sleep yet so lets count it as the third one hehehehehhehe i had to crack open my brain and dismantle all its parts to look for scenes to write lmao my brain is so frickin empty 

i dont know if i lived up to your expectations or not but if I did, everybody say thank you @archerkarakroff for requesting a rakhi scenario. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.4K 27
What if when Harry's parents died on that old Halloween's eve, he died with them? What if Dumbledore already knew the need for Harry to live? What if...
4.6K 79 6
COMPLETED Jk is the most handsome boy in the college,,on the other hand y/n is chubby+foodie gurl ...they are classmates And know each other since sc...
70.8K 2.5K 14
Boss ass: Sorry but do I know you? Y/n : What the heck boi I'm y/n your best friend!!!! Boss ass: Sorry wrong number. where a girl messages member of...
2.8K 112 7
You're just an ordinary girl going to a concert, but it isn't just a concert, it's a concert that changed your life. It started with a concert, it st...