You Belong to Us - OT7 fanfic...

By FarCryFourth

Honored to be re-writing and completing the story started by OmgBTSAbsTho. I dope you enjoy what I've done wi... More

Lesgetit!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
PAUSE
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

19

4.8K 177 14
By FarCryFourth

Namjoon started the water, standing under the spray while it was still cold to ease the scorching fire under his skin. As the shower warmed, he switched places, trying with all of his willpower to be gentle with you even though every cell in his body burned to take you immediately. He palmed himself slowly as you lathered you hair, nearly growling at the way your breasts lifted while you scrubbed your scalp. When you rinsed, the soap and water sliding down your body and over your curves...he snapped.

Crowding in behind you, he snatched the body wash and sponge out of your hand. Tossing the pouf to the tiled floor, he applied the soap directly to him palms, rubbing them together before spreading the foam over your body. His hands were slow but strong, over your shoulders, down your arms and legs, up your backside, across your belly. When he reached your breasts, the growl he emitted vibrated against your back as he pulled you closer, his erection hard and hot against the small of your back. You tried to turn in his arms, but he held you fast, his hands still slipping over your breasts and he bent his head to your ear.

"I want to do this right," he rumbled, "I don't want to hurt you, Baby, but I want you so bad." Hs teeth grazed the side of your neck, "It hurts, Y/N. I need you."

You let your head fall back onto his shoulder, the feeling of his touch sweeping over you as the water lightly pelted your skin, "Joonie," you whispered, "You won't hurt me." Covering one of his hands with your own, you slid it down your front, "You just have to make sure I'm wet...ready for you..." your words ended in a moan as you helped him curl his fingers and find your swollen bud, showing him how you liked to be stroked. 

"Like that?" his voice was rough and strained, "Am I getting it right?"

"Mmm...Joonie..." your breaths ere hard and uneven, you knees quaking, "Don't stop."

He was grinding into your backside in a rolling rhythm, matching the motion of his fingers at your blooming sex. You arms reached up, fingers carding through the wet hair at the back of his head, your tiny whimpers and whispered pleas urging him to keep going. He stared at you in rapt awe as you unraveled in his hands, the little shocks and twitches, the hitched breaths and tiny squeaks that escaped your parted lips, the fluid slicking his fingers as he slipped them through your folds slowly. 

You were a masterpiece.

Lurching forward, you caught yourself o the wall with your hand, panting heavily, pressing your ass back against the grinding hips of the needy hybrid behind you and earning a pitched moan. You suddenly felt weightless, your vision swimming as your feet left the ground, your stomach dropping to your toes as your were swung up into strong arms. You wet hair blocked your vision, but you felt the slight breeze and subtle swirl of movement that meant you were being carried somewhere. When your back hit thee mattress of your bed, the pillows lifting slightly at the impact, you gasp and pushed your hair off of your face to see absolute perfection making its way toward you slowly.

Namjoon was a golden god. His glistening skin was the color of caramel fresh from the pan, accentuating the planes and lines of her magnificent body. His expansive chest heaved, his carved torso gliding under his gorgeous skin. His thick thighs and calves flexed and stretched as he stalked toward you, the muscles of his arms bunching as he crawled up onto the bed slowly. His proud length was like nothing you had seen before, the the size of it both enticing and intimidating. His chocolate orbs were dark with desire, his aura dominant and sultry, making you whimper as you opened your legs wantonly when he hovered over you.

"Y/N," he groaned, "I...I need...." his eyebrows furrowed as I barely held himself in restraint for you.

"It's okay," you assured him, "Let me."

You pushed him reluctantly to his side, turning your bodies until you could straddle his hips. Leaning down to kiss him softly, you positioned yourself and lowered down onto, slowly so you could adjust to his generous size. You breathed through the initial burn, smiling down at Namjoon's reddened face as he bit into his lip harshly. Rolling your hips, his breath forced itself out of his lungs, a whining sound following after. You started slow and soft, still getting used to how full he made you feel, until you sat up and placed your hands on his chest to balance yourself. His skin was soft as butter, but the muscles beneath were hard as steel, the contrast making your mouth itch to lick and suck on every inch until her lips went numb. The angle was hitting you just right, the ridges of his impressive cock rubbing in all the right places.

You wanted...more.

Sitting up straight, you lifted yourself as high as you could with him still inside of you, samming down roughly, making you both cry out in ecstasy. Again and again, you bounced onto his throbbing shaft, his hands gripping you hips and pulling you down harder with every thrust he gave up to meet you. You fisted one hand into your own hair, throwing your head back as the other hand crept down to circle around your clit. 

Unable to take it anymore, Namjoon pulled you down to him, mouth biting and sucking at the soft swell of your breast, hands forcing you over his cock as your back arched to take hi harder, deeper, faster. Primal instincts kicked in for both of you, moaning and kissing and biting any bit of sensitive flesh you could find, covering each other with marks that would remember the passion you shared. 

You broke first, your orgasm making your hips jerk spasmodically as you came in a wet rush, your cries of his name met with pleased grunts. Wrapping his arms around your middle tightly, Namjoon held your body still as he slammed up into you, drawing out your bliss in sharp bursts until he twitched hard and spilled inside of you. 

You barely had time to recover before you were lifted from his body and flipped around to land on your hands and knees. Swiping two fingers into your core, an animalistic sound ruptured from his throat as he spread it on the round of your buttcheek. With another growl, he smacked the wet skin with  resounding slap just before pushing himself into you again and pistoning is hips immediately. 

"Oh fuck you feel so good," his voice was coarse and rough, "Can I go harder, Baby?"

"God yes!" you yelled out in abandon, grabbing the headboard to brace yourself, "I can take it, Joonie. Make me come."

You were rewarded with  the sound of his thighs slapping against your ass, the feeling of him driving deep into you in measured thrusts, the warm coil tightening in your loins as he pushed your further and further to the edge. He was moving on instinct and need, no room for analyzing or over thinking in his brain. He only had room in his thoughts for making you both feel as good as possible, reaching that highest rapture. He slowed suddenly, the tempo lower, but each snap of his hips deeper and more pronounced. Bending over your back, he brushed your hair aside, licking a hot stripe from between your shoulders to just behind your ear.

"I want to mark you so bad," he rumbled, "Do you know what it would mean, Angel> To wear my mark?"

You whimpered at the feel of his delicious shaft dragging and pushing inside of you, shaking your head to answer his question. Your mind reeled with how good he made you feel...were all of these en natural sex gods? How did he come in just minutes before, nervous with no exprience, and suddenly turn into a man of unbelievable prowess?

"I'll leave it for another time, then," Namjoon whispered, unable to cover the disappointment in his voice, "For now," he pulled his arms around you, one hand crossing over your torso to massage your breast, the other reaching down to draw hard circles on your clit, "I need you to come for me, Babygirl."

Your body responded before your mind even had time to process his words, tensing and arching, mouth open in a guttural moan as you bounced back onto him to ride through the waves of electric pleasure. It coursed through your veins, into your twitching muscles, downto your clenching core, curling your toes and firing every happy nerve into your body. Namjoon thrust into you rapidly for a few paces before stilling and roaring out as he came, his arm and neck muscles straining under his skin as his hips circled and ground into you greedily.

You fell forward, barely turning your face in time to stop yourself from smothering into the pillow, Namjoon following just to the side of you. You both panted and fought for proper respiration, laughing and kissing periodically until your heart rates returned to normal. 

"Go eat," he spoke softly, brushing your hair from the side of your face tenderly, "I need to rest, but I won't be out long."

"I want to stay," you protested, "You'll sleep better with me in your arms."

He laughed, nodding, "I don't doubt that," he agreed, "But I wouldn't be a good mate if I let you waste away for my comfort, Dollface." He stretched his neck to kiss you softly, "Go eat," he repeated, kissing you again, "Hurry fast, and I might have enoough time for cuddles before my heat returns."

"Joonie," you whispered, a know forming in your throat at your own realization and admission, "I love you."

His smiled was radiant, even as his eyes dropped heavily, "I know, Baby," he whispered back, "I love you more."

Your heart bloomed with warmth and overwhelming happiness You loved them. You would do anything for them. You knew it, and you couldn't wait to scream it from the rooftops. Waiting until after Namjoon had snuggled into his pillow and his breaths evened out in slumber, you finally got up to eat as he requested. Cleaning up in the bathroom, you found the navy blue t-shirt he was previously wearing where he had discarded it on the counter. Slipping it on, yu followed the scent of fresh bread and bacon to the kitchen.

You had a very important announcement to make.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 43 25
You have a bad past and you wanted to follow your dream with not supportive mother. You never knew that your dream would soon come true and that some...
10K 352 70
Taenni story It's just a fan fiction story so if I hurt someones fillings sorry for that don't hate me Or my story,,, I not good in English nd wri...
1.1K 120 14
Hey! It's me @btsupdatesbe7 from pinterest, it's my first time writing something, it'll be short, I hope you'll like it! This story is about joon x...
The one for us By

Fanfiction

542 17 28
This is my first time writing and this is also a Bts fanfiction .the story follows the journey of an indian girl who was fated to be with 7 men . the...