Under the sheets

Autorstwa nekomari

After my father remarried I really expected my life to turn in to hell. My wish might have come true, after... Więcej

Chapter 1; Stand off
Chapter 2; Dean's garage
Chapter 3; Cold waters
Chapter 4; Then I saw her
Chapter 5; Couch sessions
Chapter 6; I'm eternally grateful to you
Chapter 7; His old Gamecube
Chapter 8; That picture was probably awful
chapter 9; Ode to joy
chapter 10; Pearl Nova
Chapter 11; Hello baby cakes
Chapter 12; cus' you're childish!
Chapter 13; Ridiculously cute!
Chapter 14; Me, Dean & the girl
Chapter 15; Let's go get a drink then.
Chapter 16; Venomous or poisonous?
Chapter 17; I really fucking like you.
Chapter 18; The new kid
Chapter 19; Social pyramid
Chapter 20; You're on the list!
Chapter 21; Don't trust any of them.
Chapter 22; Glee
Chapter 23; Just strawberries.
Chapter 24 part 1; The blue lights
Chapter 24 part 2; The blue lights
Chapter 25; 10k
Special Chapter
Chapter 26; No?
Special Chapter 2
Chapter 27 part 1; The edge
Chapter 28; The fall
Chapter 29; After the fall

Chapter 27 part 2; The edge

715 11 6
Autorstwa nekomari

Dean walked me through the hallway, across my door to his, and each step felt longer and longer, he held my hand tight and while the thought had not crossed me I felt like he wasn't going to let me run away, that's how tight.

This was different from before, this was more heart-throbbing, more mind-melting, more... It felt like that moment right before a storm, a calmness in the air, a stillness, a silence so deep it had my mind doing: backflips, twirls, jumping jacks, the works. I mean I was walking into a guy's room after all.

His hand wrapped around mine reassuringly, nothing fit between our palms, not even air, even with the entire world of possibilities my brain was constructing in seconds there was a feeling of comfort attached, a certain tinge of innocence because I very well knew the way to his room yet he leads me and I let him hold my hand and walk me there as if I was a child again at the playground and I was following a boy who wanted to show me a cool bug he found.

I felt my ears and face grow hot, flustered with emotions, I wanted to stop and turn around because I was about to turn into a towel and drop on the floor if I didn't compose myself sooner. but before I could the door creaked open revealing Dean's room. He let go of my hand and I almost felt a whimper scape me. I couldn't for the life of me what was it about Dean that had me always wanting more.

The first thing that hit me was the scent, it smelled like Dean, I could not explain it, how? we just moved here and somehow the walls are accustomed to him? His room was bigger than mine and the space was used adequately, he had a little play area with a TV and PC, consoles, bean bag chairs, a couch, etc. The walls oozed with his personality and while I should feel intimidated in his space I didn't it felt oddly comforting to be here.

Dean flashed me his number one smile, and it made the butterflies in my stomach flare up, suddenly I became hyper-aware of my surroundings and where exactly I was, a feeling of exposure spread throughout my body, but I tried not to let it bother me. I noticed the silence, it wasn't uncomfortable or anything, it was a contemplative silence, passing glances, and noticed body language, as we stood in the middle of the room next to each other. Dean glanced at me and backed away slowly towards his bed, making no sudden movements almost as if to show me that it was alright, a gesture that annoyed me a bit because it seemed that he was operating under the notion that I really was an untamed creature.

I sat next to him on the bed, I was not scared of Dean and he needed to know that, While before I hesitated my own insecurities did not let me lunge, Dean was not the reason why I was reluctant about this situation, never Dean, I wasn't ready for what this between us had in store for me, or in what way this could shape me, I wasn't sure what to expect, I didn't know what would happen next, but I was not afraid to find out any more, I wanted him too, and damn it I was tired of him treating me like I would run away at any second!

-"You are being very quiet Blaire, that is so not like you" he suddenly broke through my thoughts pulling me back down to earth, my face and ears grew warm, he saw right through me, a smile drew at the corners of his mouth, making me bite my lower lip instantly, I wanted to scream, even though I was sure I wanted him, I was a nervous mess.

-"Do you want to sit on my lap?" he asked as he tapped his thighs and I think I opened my eyes wide enough for my eyeballs to roll away because he asked me so casually as if he was asking me for the time. I did want to sit on Dean's lap, but it was one of those things in life that you didn't know you wanted until you had it.

I began to move my butt onto his lap, as I close my eyes and let myself sink into him, he placed his hand around my hip and I didn't miss the sensation his fingers made as he slid them across the small of my back, as if it was the most natural thing as if this was something we did all the time, I felt secure, I rested my head on his shoulder, nothing else mattered, not even the nagging insecurities or the what-ifs and the unknowns.

Dean was so gentle with me, his nature, of a calm dark ocean, no waves to crash against me, he let me float, he never forced himself on to me, at least when he wasn't wearing his bad boy suit. I was wondering if he shows this side to anyone else, and the thought made me seethe, I bit down my tongue before I could say a snarky remark about a completely imagined scenario. What was I feeling jealous for? I laid no claim to this boy, but I felt his chest rise and fall under my face and it almost made me want to cry, but everything made me want to cry. Intimacy, after all, was a concept still new to me that Dean was teaching me thoroughly, whether he knew it or not.

-"So you're not gonna say anything huh?" He insisted again, but I was going to be lulled to slumber as I heard his voice reverberate deep and low on his chest.
-"I-" I stuttered, damn it! Why was I so nervous? -"I'm very nervous" The honesty poured out of me in a whisper, once again Dean showing me that I couldn't hide from him not even inside myself.
-"and why is that?" I didn't miss the playfulness in his tone, he seemed to be thoroughly amused by me, my stomach tossed and tighten, the already familiar tickles of butterflies manifesting once more.
-"because you confuse me, Dean, I don't know how to act around you, I don't know if I should punch you, kiss you, or both and I find it quite irritating" I spat out, I bit my tongue, crap I am a brat, why couldn't I say anything without being surly? Dean's chest rumbled with laughter, I found myself closing my eyes to better take the sound in, at least he was entertained with me.
-"Then I'll choose for you" he stated and took my lips hard and rough but I still tasted that tinge of sweetness from within, delicious punishment. His tongue, ran amok inside my mouth as we fell back on the bed, gravity taking us down passion and all. I gasped for air, but he kept going, claiming my lips harder. I wasn't nervous anymore, because when he kissed me like that, nothing else's mattered, I could get lost in his embrace and forget my mind leave my consciousness behind as the sensations ran over my skin, a million voltages, I felt exposed, Dean's fingers running over my skin served as a reminder that I wasn't wearing much in the terms of clothes.
Dean parted away from my lips slowly, a whimper of protest almost left my mouth but I bit my lower lip before I could show my neck more.
He looked at me, he really looked at me, his arms were placed on either side of me and his knee was firmly planted between my thighs, his bed was comfortable, I was surrounded by his scent, by his pure masculine aura, I averted my eyes as I felt my face grow red hot,
-"What!?" I snapped at him completely failing to keep the stutter out of my voice
he leaned in closer, placing his elbows on the bed, his nose so close to my neck I could feel his warm breath, every hair on my nape stood at attention, I closed my eyes so tightly I saw stars.
Dean's lips brushed against my ear and he whispered
-"I hope the next time you're being a brat to me, you remember how you get for me." Dean's taunt was deadly and effective, I felt the irritation rise up my throat and as I was gonna spit it out of my mouth, he took my lips again, the anger forgotten instantly, halting my tongue in place.
Dean grabbed both of my hands in his huge one, he pinned them over my head, his wild mouth claiming me in every dirty way possible, he was going to be my end I was sure.
Fuck, fuck fuck, at this point, I couldn't register how much time had passed between kisses, all I knew is that I was hot and very bothered, all I thought about was one thing; sex! This time though, things were different, they felt different, I was hungry too, starving, famished, I fell deeper and deeper into his mouth, as I felt my entire being pouring from my lips spilling onto his, could he even tell? could he even see my desperation?
Dean broke the kiss suddenly, panting and heated like he ran a marathon, his eyes ran over me, wild and frenzied, I pulled my lower lip into my mouth soothing the sting that one of Dean's kisses left me with.
-"You better tell me to stop." he commanded, as his eyes went cloudy with lust, his expression shook me to the core and it only made me want him more, my eyes roamed through his body, his thick arms, I wanted to slide his shirt off and look at every tight muscle, every inch of tatted skin, I wanted to-
-"Blaire." Dean pulled me back to him.
-"don't." I begged, I couldn't even hear the sound of my own voice, my heartbeat thunderous in my ears.
-"don't, what?" he hissed as heat escaped from his pores
-"don't stop." I planted, panting, trying to catch the breath stuck in my lungs, but I couldn't. I looked at the man hovering over me, his jaw tense bitting down need, his shoulders and arms so wide and spread, his right hand pinning both of my wrists above my head, the show of power would have driven me mad with anger another time of the day, but now, comfort, total security, because even if I was relenting control I knew Dean wouldn't hurt me, I could trust him.
He lunged at me again, kissed me with hunger, as If my lips would fall off, his warm breath ran like static on my skin, he tasted so good, metallic and sweet, he kissed down my neck, the tingles running wild on my skin, pinches all over my dermis and the scorching sensation Dean's kisses left on my skin, anticipating the fall as his lips kissed lower and lower on my body. At this point clothes where just an obstacle and we both knew it, as he slowly slid my shorts down my legs, I looked at him, I saw myself in him, primal, intimate, a window opened up where I could see him and I found myself staring back. My heart was skipping atleast 8 beats a minute, running inside me wild and feral like spring rabbits. I slowly slid his shirt over his head, exposing his bare chest and arms, I bit my thumb, my need also noticeable by now, he knew it, I could see it in his eyes,
His eyes, scorching yet, freezing, only how Dean could look at me, his gaze leveld me, analyzing me, my body, as he slowly descended over my middle, I wanted so desperately to look away, to not let him see the essence of my very being unravel in lust, but I couldn't, I couldn't.
Dean was about to eat me out and I couldn't look away. Oh God I've never- I mean this? with a guy, I couldn't believe what was about to transpire but couldn't for the life of me stop it, I didn't want to stop it.
The heat, from his dirty sopping wet tounge made my legs twitch in delicious agony, my head rolled back so far I forgot I had a head at all, as I felt my hair burry itself in the bedsheets and pillows, drenched in his caveman smell, my toes curled to the point of cramping and I instinctively held on to his hair, like this was normal.
Dean was masterful, fenomenal, infuriatingly so and while this was my first experience getting oral sex, I knew that I was ruined forever, no way in hell other guys could devoure me this way.
I was bitting my moans down with force, so much I tasted copper, but I couldn't risk Mara or Dad hearing me, a few escaped me still, Dean's little number merited my lustful song after all.
Reality was so far away from me, as I felt my soul floating away from my body, I was malleable under Dean's touch and he knew it, as my legs wrapped around him eagerly, wanting, my back arched further into his sweet mouth, I couldn't keep going, almost out of breath, this was it! I was to unravel on Dean's tounge in delicious pleasure, and as I closed my eyes tightly to fall of the edge I was so desperately trying to dive into head first, Dean Stoped.
-"no, Pixie." he planted at me. Pixie!? flabbergasted I opened my eyes, and saw him staring back at me with his smug expression, I stared daggers at him and when I was about to open my mouth to complain he interrupted me,

-"Cum on my dick instead" he commanded
I hissed and prepared myself for impact as I felt his erection pressed against my folds, he stroked my still very sensitive knob, by the gods, this sweet agony wasn't meeting an end.
-"that is, only if you want me to." he planted, ridden in self satisfaction.
-"Do whatever you want." I bit back, I wasn't giving him the satisfaction, never. but I felt him stroke the bundle of nerve endings again as he sucked one of my breast into his mouth, Jesus christ! I writhed in pleasure, my body sensitive and begging me for release, release I desperately wanted Dean to give me.
-"if you want something from me, you can just ask pixie." he whispered in my ear, overheated, and at my limit, he had me right where he wanted me and he was enjoying this and I knew it, but the problem was that, so was I.
-"Just, do it." I commanded, completely exasperated, still feeling him near but not enough.
-"do what?" he whispered, playing coy.
-"Please" I begged, begged this caveman.
he chuckled smugly, as I saw his gorgeous smile appear.
-"sure" he simply stated.
his head started to slowly make it's way in to my entrence, and as he entered me, I couldn't contain the moan that escaped me, guttural and from deep inside me,
His was so plentiful, girthy and powerful, as I felt him stretching me, but he was so gentle as he lowerd to me and kissed me, hugged me closer to him, as my arms wrapped around his neck, he went agonizingly slow, Gingerly, almost as if he was scared of breaking me. Even with my limited experience, somehow something inside me knew this wasn't just sex, yes lustful and desperate, but this was different, something else entirely, just couldn't name it. Dean's big hand went to my face and he put his thumb over my lips, I bit it, a smile stretched across his face.

-"look at you, your lustful expression is beautiful, yet you are defiant still?" he taunted me.
-"I hate you." dishonesty poured out of me in a deep pleasure ridden moan.
-"non of that pixie." Dean hissed in a low growl as he swiftly tossed my leg over his shoulder and drove into me deeper, painfully delicious, a wail of ecstacy was torned from my solar plexus, I sucked Dean's thumb into my mouth in an attempt to quiet myself down.
-"you feel that?" he asked nonchalantly as he worked me over,
-"look at how hard you make me." he announced as he came closer to my lips and sucked them in his mouth with force, metallic and sweet, hard and gentle that was him.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

488 7 12
I tried to run away but ended up marrying. Let me tell you I marry a handsome jerk! He was my senior in high school and was a playboy! Can't believe...
1.2M 24.2K 31
Maybe I loved him when I saw him, or when he hugged me after my mothers death. Or maybe I was slowly falling into his arms unknowingly, growing to li...
577 22 15
Never did I think I would see them once more Never did I think I would help them after all the hell they put me through Never did I think I would be...
91.5K 1K 19
When my dad told me his best friend was finally returning back to his hometown, I expected him to be someone who got me bored with a word, not the on...