Exposed

By fizzypurpleliar

It started out as being trapped in the meeting room, and being forced to read their diaries aloud because of... More

Hello!
Chapter 1/It Begins
Chapter 2/Stiches
Chapter 3/Heartbreak
A/N
A/N 2
Chapter 4/ Trust
Chapter 5/What Now?
a/n: y'all. P l e a s e
Voting Results!
Chapter 6/You're not alone anymore
Chapter 7/ We're Going to Save You
Chapter 8/(AKA Ending 1: The bad end)
Chapter 9/(AKA Ending 1: The good end)
Question
The Sequal is out!

Really Big Notice

685 9 5
By fizzypurpleliar

Hiya, it's been a while. I dunno if I can keep writing up here. I can't bring myself to write more FanFiction that isn't gonna make me happy. It use to make me happy once upon a time, but now, I feel a sense of dread and emptiness inside as I post a new chapter. Not only that but I pushed someone away on this app because of my awful communication skills. I'll still keep my account up and running, but I don't know if I'll write up here ever again. My fan fictions are up for adoption, if anyone wants to take up the mantel, maybe make them into something I couldn't. All up to you really. But, I can't keep forcing myself to write. It used to bring me joy and happiness and it's all disappeared.

I'm so sorry for leaving, but if I ever come back one day, I'll let y'all know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 5.9K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
517K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
121K 3.6K 31
**OLD WRITING WARNING** "... But... Your from... That. AU." "I-I kn-oW b-ut..." "No... I'm sorry... I can't handle being friends with..." "A-M-MisTak...
39.2K 2K 18
Bucky Barnes is your best friend. The feelings you have for him go deeper than you let on. At the end of the day, you just hope he feels the same.