Casanova [discontinued]

Av yaoiunicornn

"You said you treat all your hoes the same, why you treating him different?" " That's a whole wife, you don'... Mer

Epigraph
CASANOVA
ONE- Club launch
TWO - Cooking
THREE - School
FOUR- Fire
FIVE - Gay?
SIX- Bisexual?
Eight - Versace
Eight(II) - Official
Characters 2.0.
Nine- Grounded
Ten - Busy
Ten (2) - Sad
Eleven - Frustrated
Twelve - Dumbfounded
Thirteen - Suspicious
Fourteen -. 22
Fifteen-I Like You
Sixteen - Sleep over
Seventeen - Just Move
Eighteen - Get On Your Knees
Nineteen - I'm Obsessed.
Twenty - It's Time
Twenty One - Single
Twenty Two - Makeout
Twenty Three - Crazy

SEVEN - Drunk

375 20 8
Av yaoiunicornn

•°•[OMNISCIENT]°•°

★★___________________________★★

THE PARTY was something for the two best friends to look forward to. Ludi found it as a distraction from everything going on in his life. He had to come to terms with his fallen friendship with Syd and it was taking a toll on him. They'd never gone more than a day without talking, let alone not seeing each other. Not being in the same class kind of made it easy for them to ignore each other. When Ludi did bump into Syd; totally unintentional, the taller only clicked his tongue and pushed him from his path. It hurt Ludi and it took him a lot not to cry. He didn't want to seem weak even though he was an emotional being. Now it was a day before the party, a week after the incident. The boys were going to the salon to do their hair while April would check on the cake among other things. Usually a trip to the salon wasn't just about hair for Fire. He liked having his nails groomed, going for a manly manicure and pedicure. Ludi on the other hand wanted some colour, not caring much how anyone will react but would definitely wear gloves at school just to be safe. He was past the bullying stage, something that came with having Loy, Fire and Syd as friends.

" We also wanna go," Robyn said while patting her eyelashes to her brother. Fire looked at the girl, knowing damn well the eyes won't work on him because he wasn't their dad.

" We not leaving with little girls and last time I checked, it was my party," Fire said and she pouted as tears clouded her eyes. She was a baby like that, perks of being the last born. " It wouldn't cause any harm Saphi. Look at how sad she looks," Ludi said because he was that gullible.

" They're staying behind to help dad with final touch ups. You can't buy into those eyes Ludi now let's go," April said, already walking out. The two boys followed her to the truck which was parked by the front door. She started the car immediately after they got in. It was nice and after they were done, it's when Fire felt they were going to have a good time. He'd already spoken to Loy about the weed who was also promised to bring space cookies. They were for the pool party, having organised a lifeguard just in case things got messy. April bad thought it through, of course not having an idea of drugs being there or even alcohol. She thought they were kids and therefore wanted them to keep it safe but it wasn't like she was going to monitor them.

His phone rang when they got back into the car; looking dapper and fresh with Ludi taking plethora of pictures and videos. He was definitely posting them, always spamming his socials.

" I'm gonna be like you from midnight! can't wait," Fire said before answering his phone. It was a face time from Mimi who he'd been chatting to since the parking lot meet. It was the first time since then that the two would be 'seeing' each other. " Hey Yeon"

" Lil Flame, you good?" Mimi said, making the boy roll his eyes. He hated being called little. " What did I say about calling me that?"

Mimi just brushed it off with a chuckle, making the younger huff in annoyance. " You'll get used to it. You look beautiful Lil nigger, those cornrows suit you. You all pretty, TJ will be blown off tomorrow."

" Did you have to mention him? I hate him!" Fire grunted and she laughed, knowing how persistent her brother can be and not blaming the boy. Mimi was surprised he hadn't begged for Fire's number yet. " I'm sorry babe, wasn't tryn'a ruin the moment. Are you excited? Have the outfit and everything ready?"

That got Fire flowing like an opened faucet, telling her everything from the décor to tomorrow's surprise outfit. It was good that his birthday was right on the day the party would be held. He always looked forward to them like he'd never had a party, mostly loving the part where he'd get gifts. He knew it'd be a phone upgrade from his father and consent to FINALLY be on social media while his mom always surprised him. Most of the people who RSVPed, mostly kids from school and from dance would cash app him or give him gift vouchers. They were going to have about twenty five guests excluding family and adding that would be around forty five because they were a big family. Not everyone came but they always sent him some money. They had arrived home when he was done with the call. Mimi was slowly becoming a part of his life and the weird part was that she was his first female friend.

The night went pretty fast, the two boys barely able to rest. They were like this with each other's birthdays, always wanting one to enjoy their special day and ensuring they did their outmost best to make it happen.

It was almost midnight and Fire barely batted an eye, wanting to see his sixteenth birthday with his eyes open. They were both tired, Ludi barely able to keep his eyes open. " I'm really about to turn sixteen," the lighter said with a huge grin. "They finally going to stop treating me like a kid! Might as well start download porn!"

His best friend laughed at that as they high fived. " Wait, so you watch gay porn?" Fire paused while turning to his bestie who blushed, nodding slowly. It felt good for him to FINALLY be himself without fear of judgment, especially around someone other than his mom. "You're the one who takes dick? "

Ludi laughed and nodded again, taking a sip of the vodka they'd stole from Fire's father's office . they were supposed to start drinking after the other finally turned sixteen but the questions the darker had to answer were too hot to take sober. "I'm the bottom. You know you going to join me soon right?"

" You wish!" Fire said then took the bottle from him. Him? Gay? Hell no. "You can miss me with that."

" Wanna bet?" Ludi challenged and the other boy didn't even have to think about. " Happy Birthday!"

It was right after their crazy bet that the clock hit midnight, Ludi hugging the boy for life then let go. He kissed his forehead, letting him know that he loves him and how good of a friend he's been to him. They let go since Fire's phone had started going crazy and he wouldn't ignore his people.

*****

"Mimi! Mimi wake up!" TJ shook his sister who was snoring a bit too loud since she went to bed drunk. He kept shaking her, the shaking getting vigorous until her eyes fluttered open. She rubbed them with her hands before looking at her brother who was sitting by her head. " Dammit TJ, it better be fucken important! "

"Go wash your face so we can call Sapphire and wish him a happy birthday. "

"Really TJ? That doesn't sound like you," Mimi said with a yawn. "You don't wish people who aren't family a happy birthday. You don't even wish your friends."

"I don't have friends," TJ retorted. " Exactly so why are you being weird?"

He huffed. She was beginning to frustrate him."Why aren't you up yet?"

Mimi sucked her teeth at that, rolling her eyes before getting up. She felt like she'd been hit by a truck or something, almost falling after getting on her feet. She was dizzy and sleep deprived. She came back after and TJ handed her her phone. She yawned as she called the boy who picked up faster than the two anticipated. "Hey!" Fire shouted before taking a sip straight from the bottle. There was music in the background, Rihanna's Bitch better have my money on full blast. They seemed to be having the time of their life. "Happy Birthday Lil Flame. You're finally sixteen, two years from being a young adult!" Mimi said, all of a sudden up because she was talking to her friend.

"Thank you Yeon, you look like a wreck."

TJ laughed at that and it was like that made Fire notice him on the screen. " Oh, the fraternal twin brother."

"Happy birthday ma, you have a blast OK. Blessings upon blessings on you and I look forward to seeing you later today," TJ said with a genuine smile. Of course Fire scrunched his face at the nickname but it seemed the twins didn't care how much he hated what they called him. They still did it anyway. "Thanks. Y'all just know how to ruin it for a nigger with those nasty names"

The twins looked at each other then laughed, Fire sulking at that. They were making fun of him, worse on his birthday but the younger boy also knew there was no harm made. No one was going to ruin this day for him. Even if they tried, he wouldn't let em. "I can't wait to see your face when I give you my gift. I'm also bringing the dick just in case," TJ said then winked. Fire groaned and hung up, frustrated more so because Ludi was there and giggling next to him. "It's not funny!" he screamed at him and the darker got straight faced. "I think it's sweet. Kinda wish Syd was like that or at least as opened minded as you. I've never heard you call TJ any nasty names."

" Tall demon?" Fire tried and Ludi laughed, shaking his head. " Let's be on the real though. He's cute, right? I mean he's tall with a well groomed beard and has that intimidating aura with him. He's fucken handsome! " Ludi screamed, making Fire roll his eyes and push him off the bed. The boy whimpered as his butt burned from the impact, throwing daggers at Fire. "That's what you get for wanting me to check out niggers. When last did you talk to Syd?"

Ludi clicked his tongue at the mention of that name, standing up with a little stumble. He was getting drunk and drunk him did drunk things. He avoided getting drunk but since Fire knew one of his secrets, he wasn't that scared of him finding out the other or maybe he was just drunk. He was a light drunkard and so got drunk too fast. "Never. I'm done with tall, dark and handsome." he clicked his tongue again dramatically. "Not after what he said to me. If it wasn't for your father, the whole school body would know. Not go mention the whole world. How could he say those things to me?"

" He's a fool and you shouldn't take things he say seriously, " Fire said while pulling him to his lap. He rubbed his back as he rant, even letting out ways he was going to castrate Sydney. " OK enough, I think it's time for us to sleep now. The big day is a few hours away."

" Please kiss me. I'm horny, I think it's the alcohol, " Ludi said making Fire look at him weirdly. " Are you listening to yourself?"

"No one's going to know and one kiss won't make you gay, even though you might be," Ludi said then giggled. " You're crazy and what does a virgin know about being horny? Go to sleep man."

"No!" Ludi said then grabbed his phone which was on the floor. Since he was on the bed, he fell knees first and screamed at that. Thank God Fire's parents were out as a light. They stopped waking him up at midnight when he turned fourteen for whatever reason. He kind of liked having them be the first people who wished him a happy birthday. "Who are you calling?" Fire asked while laying on his bed, not even sparring him a glance. " Sydney. "

"You're never getting drunk. I don't know why I let you ,you should stick to the weed because it doesn't get you acting crazy." Fire mumbled. The music was off because Fire thought they should sleep. " Come get me!" was the first thing Ludi screamed when Sydney's face showed up. " It's an emergency Syd, I also don't want to talk to you!"

The older rubbed his eyes and then looked at his watch for the time. It was late and when did Ludi start drinking? "You're drunk."

His voice made the younger's lower parts tingle, sending vibrations all over. " Saphi doesn't want to kiss me and...and I need a kiss!"

" You're drunk Odirile, go to sleep! Do I look like I go around kissing niggers? Don't be stupid and I don't know why you even called me. I want nothing to do with you," Syd said, making the other boy frown. " You sure don't sound like you don't. Well, I hate you too homophobic pig!"

" Then why did you call me?" Syd said with a yawn. Why hadn't he hung up yet?

" Ludi, come here. I'll give you a kiss," Fire said who suddenly had an idea. Maybe it was a way for him to make Sydney jealous and it sure was working. " You...want to be my first kiss?" Ludi asked Fire who nodded with a bit lip. He was unsure and the alcohol in his system didn't help. He'd never kissed a boy before and was his best friend really about to be the first?

"Hey, I've never kissed a boy before so it's a first for me," Fire assured but it was more for him than Ludi.

" At least this boy has a pussy so there's that for consolation, " Ludi blurted before he could even think about it. He dropped the phone when he realised what he'd said, sobering up right at that realisation. He didn't only tell one but two of his three friends. Now he felt like he could ask the earth to open up because he was beyond embarrassed. No one said a thing for a minute long. All that run through Ludi's mind was that they now thought he was a freak, some sort of disform, an abomination maybe and how could he even think of himself as a boy? He wanted to die because nothing else seemed better. Tears fell down his cheeks as he sobbed, head down with eyes closed.

" Come here, come getcho your kiss," Fire said surprising the older. He looked at him with cloudy eyes. "What?"

" Don't you dare do that Ludi if you know what's good for you. I'm coming there!" Sydney who was still on the line shouted. He wasn't about to let anyone be his Ludi's first, not when he was alive. He'd put his pride and beliefs aside for that moment. Ludi picked up the phone to see Sydney who stared at him with begging eyes. He then looked at Fire who gave him half a smile. It was mission accomplished. Fire nodded at him before falling back into bed so he could go to sleep. He needed it. " Tell him not to mess up your walk!" he shouted before closing his eyes contently.

Ludi couldn't help the blush that tinted his cheeks as he thought of Sydney kissing him. The boy had hung up after getting into his car. Ludi took some gulps of the vodka to pass time. Was it really about to happen? It was twenty minutes later when Sydney called, letting Ludi know he was outside and waiting. The younger was excited, unable to keep still as he escaped. Of course he had to be careful so as the alarm doesn't ring and it wasn't much of an effort since him and Fire had done it a couple of times. It was a long walk to the gate but he didn't feel it though it was hard climbing over it in his drunk state. When he managed, he fell right into Sydney's arms which had him giggling. " Thanks daddy"

" Now when did you start drinking?" Syd asked the boy in his arms who looked at him through the dark with dreamy eyes. He could feel those eyes on him which made the older feel some warmth in his heart that he couldn't fathom. " Today," Ludi said then giggled.

" What am I going to do with you," Syd mumbled as he opened his car door. He made sure the boy was buckled up in the passenger seat then went to his side. " You can punish me," Ludi said tiredly then giggled. Sydney only shook his head then started the car. The drive could have been shorter if Ludi didn't want a Big Mac then KFC dunked wings. He was munching as they drove, moving his head and feet to the music which played lowly on the radio. When they finally arrived and had to get out of the car, he wanted to finish his food first.

" You don't even eat that much . you haven't even touched your fries," Sydney complained. He was tired and they had Fire's party to think of. " I'm eating now," Ludi said.

"Yeah until you have to starve yourself because you can't fit into your dance outfit then cry about getting fat!" Sydney reminded. Ludi rolled his eyes with a huff because he was right. He took his soda then got out of the car, banging the door because he was that angry. "Try to keep quiet. Mom's home and you know she's a light sleeper"

"Don't talk to me," Ludi snapped sassily. The older took Ludi's hand and they made their way to the backroom where Sydney stayed. He switched on the light and Ludi's nose scrunched up at the mess. " Don't say it," Syd said like he knew what was going on in his mind. " And I see you did your nails. Suits you. Black has always looked good on you"

"You like it?" Ludi asked Syd who nodded while taking off his top. He was ready to go back to bed. "You've never told me that before "

" I just did "

Ludi couldn't reply because something else had captured his attention. He was looking at the bulge in his parts since Syd was now only in his tight briefs which outlined it well. "Stop all those dirty thoughts and come here so we can sleep."

The younger nodded twice then rushed to the bed and into the covers where Syd was. He was already in his pyjama set and this time, he didn't have his strap on. "Face me."

He did as he was told, shyly looking into Syd's eyes who stared back at his. He saw him lean closer until their lips were touching, Ludi feeling electric shocks at that contact. His crush was about to kiss him! With closed eyes, he followed Syd's lead and went with the flow. At first, it was just their lips touching for some seconds then Syd took started sucking on his bottom lip, Ludi doing the same to his upper. The kiss wasn't like anything Syd had experienced before in his kissing history. There was more emotion into it; feelings and it kind of felt like a little out of the body experience. It was slow yet sensual and passionate. The older's hands went to the younger's waist, Syd pulling him closer to close whatever gap was between them. His tongue searched for entry into the boy's mouth and the little gasp Ludi let out allowed it. Big hands went to Ludi's butt as the kiss deepened, pelvic floor against pelvic bone. Ludi could feel all of Syd which made his parts rain harder. He let out a moan when Syd squeezed his butt then slapped a cheek, making him yelp. He broke the kiss to kiss on his neck, biting and sucking on it. He didn't bother covering Ludi's mouth as he let out countless moans. Syd couldn't stop himself even if he wanted to. He got on top of Ludi, still kissing his neck as his hand moved to his inner thighs. Ludi kept pressing himself against the boy's erect bulge. " You not wearing underwear?" Syd asked since his hand didn't come across any when it went into the boy's pants. Thank God he wasn't wearing his Spiderman onesie. "No," Ludi panted with his eyes still closed.

"I could almost swear that you had this all planned out." Ludi only giggled which turned into a moan when Syd rubbed on his bud. The other fingers went to explore his slick folds. The boy was dripping. "You're so wet baby. Daddy wants a taste."

"Yes, yes," Ludi panted. As much as Syd wanted him, he wasn't in a hurry. He sat up to remove the boy's pants then opened his legs to meet with his thick mound. It was like a cute seashell, sealed and pure. Ludi closed his legs since he was feeling a little insecure from how Syd was looking at him. The older only pinched his inner thighs and opened them again before his head went between those thighs. He kissed his clit first; a baby kiss then a little French which had Ludi coming before he could think of holding it in. "I'm sorry! I c-couldn't-"

"Shh, it's OK baby. "

He then licked between the folds, his thumb still rubbing on the sensitive bud. He licked and sucked even his hole, drinking all the cum and juices he could get, loving the sounds he was getting from Ludi. He creamed all over his tongue, Syd taking it all like a happy meal.

" Y'ALL BETTER KEEP IT DOWN COZ I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" Naomi screamed while banging on her son's door. Were they really that loud? "Sorry moms" Syd said then chuckled.

" Just keep it down, you hear me Ludi? And keep it safe!"

With that said, the woman walked away from the door.

"How did she know it's me?" Ludi asked Syd curiously. " It could never be anyone else. Let's sleep ."

He straightened up then got back to his spot pulling Ludi so he was resting his head on his chest. " Go to sleep ma."
★★______________________________★★

There, almost 4000 words. A major turn of events with Syd there! The boy's real confusing. I know the steamy scenes are a little trash but comment on Syd and Ludi?
Oh and what do you think's gonna happen at the party?
More drama coming!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

523K 23.8K 40
"𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯' 𝘸𝘪𝘵' 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮"
854K 39.2K 39
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞" 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 1
419K 14.4K 42
"And I will try to fix you"
84.8K 3.9K 30
Is it okay to fall in love again? What If they'll hurt me again? What if they will used me again? ------------------------------------------------ ...