Love Him or Hate Him (Herobri...

By TheOddGroup-o-Gamers

You are taken from home by Herobrine, except now you have control over whether you love him or hate him. We... More

Please Read
You
Slave
Survivor
Fighter
Pet
Prisoner
Tourist
Guest
Escape Artist
Camper
Faker
Breaker
Climber
Hiker
Stand-In
Immortal
Unexpected
Loner
Wisher
Treasure
Princess
Cliff Hanger
Intelligent
...I have an announcement...
Giver
Keeper
Sleeper
Waiter
Healed
Indecisive
Forgiven
Healer
3K Reads!!! :D
Beauty
Sterling
Wish Granter
Tranquil
Meticulous
Guardian
13k Reads! (I'm still alive!)
Protective
guys...
Forgiver
Rebel
Selfless
Happy
Venturer
Present
Sublime
Voguish
Aloof
Modish
Brave
Welcomed
:D
Deceived
Mother
- Linked -
Striker
Stalker
Oh frrrrrriiick....
Hater
Lover
Stop.
Left
Right
Push
Pull
Run
Obey
Stay
Back
Call
Maul
Fronts
Backs
Jump
Duck
Grapple
Charge
Kick
Punch
Flip
Punt

Scrupulous

209 8 0
By TheOddGroup-o-Gamers

(Following: "Tranquil" You chose to try to swim to the surface.) 

Murky water filled your mouth as you fought your way to the surface. No way would you stop and wait this one out! There was no way you could do that! You aimed yourself upward for the surface -- a surface you could no longer see -- and frantically kicked for the top. 'Almost there. Almost there. Almost there. Almost there.' You repeated to yourself, even though you had no idea how far away from the surface you really were. You could only guess. 

It wasn't long before your muscles began to ache and your lungs began to burn. You needed to preserve your energy, your strength; but you also needed to reach the surface so you could BREATHE!  After a long battle against the current, you finally reached the top, hand piercing through the surface of the water to grab hold of the air you would be breathing soon. Only.. you wouldn't. Another wave of pebble filled water crashed down on top of you, pushing you further down and at the mercy of the unforgiving currents. 

You thought you could make it. You thought that if you fought hard enough, you could win... But you couldn't. Fate dragged you down, and pretty soon your body discarded itself, sucking in the very water you needed to escape in order to survive. 

You died. 

[The End]  -8/3/2020

(Sorry it was so short, well, I guess what else was I supposed to put there? But, anyways, I haven't updated in a while. Sorry. I recently started writing several different mini stories, all in the same "(HxR)" genre, but like little tiny bite size bits of fantasy. So, I guess if you want to check out some of those, go ahead. 

Anyways! Thanks for 8,000 reads!)

{FRQ: Is the plural word for hippopotamus hippopotamuses, or hippopotamai?}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605 22 5
Disclaimer: Cover was made by BattleDroid1106. This story contains normal Minecraft things but have some strong language, singing, drugs (if you cou...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
180 0 78
There is an unexpected turn in the story that drastically changes the course of events and, in the long run, even the lives of those involved. Magpie...
23.1K 803 65
Woke up in a world made of blocks also known as Minecraft, alone by yourself and scared... but are you really alone? This is a dreamSMP x fem reader...