His Queen, Her Beast✔

By dayyyyydreamerrr

"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I w... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
SHREYA
ATHARVA
PROLOGUE
1. Family
2. Uff that Promise
3. Gang
4. Club
5. SHE
6. Game on
7. Bad day
8. Responsibility
9. First meet
10. What the fudge
11. He
12. Good news?
13. New beginning
14. Munchkin
15. kiss
16. Touch
17. Feel
18. 18k Hallucination
19. Moments to cherish
20. Beast in his glory
21. Mumbai Darshan(1)
22. Mumbai Darshan (2)
23. Party
24. Dance and Romance
25. Dance and Drama
26. Love is in the air
27. Soon to be mine!
28. He likes me ?
29. Soon to be bride
30. Will you marry me?
31. You are just mine!
32. I am not his
33. Something is fishy
34. A Murderer
Important !!
35. I will marry you
36. Stay away from her
37. Rain Rain Go away!
38. Don't touch me
39. His Queen, Her Beast
40. Wedding Day
41. First Night
43. Her Revenge
44. Jealousy
45. I love you
46. His Past
47. His Pain
48. Two bodies one soul
49. Mine forever
50. kidnapped ?
51. Taming the beast
52. Accident?
53. Fear of losing her
54. The End
55. Who are you?
56. My husband
57. Honeymoon?
58. Parents-Kukkad meeting
59. Cat in the house, to catch the mouse!
60. Jamai Raja (Son-in-law)
61. Mahabaleshwar
62. Let's warm you up
63. Trip with frustrated husband
64. Being Possessive
65. Seducing Him
66. Betrayal ?
67. Drunk and Scared
68. Misunderstandings
69. The Real Beast
70. Picture Perfect
Epilogue - Happily Ever After
Auctioned to my Brother's Bestfriend
❤ Thankyou ❤
His Queen, Her Beast (Part 2) - Published
Tomato Love story
Married by Contract, Destined by Fate
Caged
Incompatible Souls

42. His ways of loving her

32.5K 1.5K 658
By dayyyyydreamerrr

Atharva's POV

I woke up at my usual time and opened my eyes to find my butterfly in my arms.

Finally! I was able to catch her. It was one of a hell difficult task though.

My day is definitely going to be a good one because the first thing that I have seen after opening my eyes is my butterfly's face. My one hand was around her bare waist and one leg entangled with her legs.

The rays from the sun were falling on her face making it more angelic and glowing. There is so much peace in her face.

What a beautiful sight to wake up to!

She is in a deep sleep her eyes are close, lips little pouted with innocence written all over her face. But she is not as innocent as she looks. She fights back and never takes even a single thing on her. She is a bold lady who is ever ready with her answers to debate.

I moved my other leg a little and found something. I moved up and that was the pillow with which she created a line of control last night.

I was sleeping all over her and that too on her side. I have crossed her so-called line and if she woke up to this she will not leave me.

I still remember her slap that was so powerful that I got a little sprain in my neck. I never knew that the soft hands of my little butterfly can be this harsh too.

In this position, she will definitely chew me raw.

I had an idea and an evil smile crept my lips.

I shake her little and she didn't respond which means she is really in a deep sleep.

I sat on my side of the bed, took her in my arms, and made her sleep on my side. She took a turn leaving very little space for me to lie down.

I lied on the edge of the bed, anyhow managing in that little space. I put one of my arms under her head making my arm her pillow and snaked another arm around her tiny waist and put my legs on her caging her below me.

She groaned and I immediately closed my eyes to show her that I was sleeping. And when I didn't felt any movement I opened one of my eyes and found her in sleep.

Her little frame was looking perfect in my arms. Like it is meant to be there only.

I tighten my hand around her waist possessively. She is just mine now!

Mine to cherish!

Mine to protect!

Mine to irritate!

Haha!

I just love it when she gets irritated and knits her eyebrows filling the air in her cheeks with a little pout on her lips.

My breath hitched when she came out of the bathroom. She was looking so so beautiful in her sari with open hair. She looked at my side and moved to her bag to hide from my gaze. But that gave me a breathtaking view of her back. But soon she obstructed it with her long hairs as if she came to know that I was enjoying the scene in front of me.

Does she have eyes at the back of her head too?

When she went to closet my eyes fall on her jewelry and especially that mangalsutra which I tied today.

Although I don't believe in all this but still I felt bad that she is not wearing it because this is a symbol of the world that she belongs to me. Only me!

And that engagement ring on my finger is the symbol that I belong to her. Only her!

So I just make her wear that and kissed there to lock it with love.

I moved my face forward after flipping her and wanted to kiss her forehead but she is really a very hard nut to crack. She pushed me and wanted to go out of the room. But I instigate her and was successful in making her sleep on the bed with me.

I was not able to sleep because of the night lamp as I am not used to it. And she was not ready to switch it off.

After some time I felt like the side of my bed dipped. She was taking a turn to my side. I closed my eyes.

I was damn sure that she was checking me out. After a minute I opened my eyes and looked at my butterfly. She was trying to sleep, her eyes were closed but her lashes were moving, and there were little lines on her forehead. Should I touch it to ease them out? No, she will not take even one second in converting from butterfly to tigress.

Let her sleep and let me enjoy my view.

She started to open her eyes and I immediately closed mine, showing my acting skills.

The bed dipped again and she took a turn, showing me her beautiful back again. But within a minute she covered her back with her sari and slept.

She really has two eyes on the back of her head too!

It is been one hour beholding her and thinking about her.

I have to wake her up now. Enough of sleeping or I will get late for the office.

But how?

I pusher her button i.e. her nose and to my surprise, she opened her eyes and I closed mine.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

SHREYA'S POV

I wanted to take a turn but I was not able to because there was a lot of weight on my legs and waist and then I felt like someone poked my nose. I opened my eyes to find me sleeping under him.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" I screamed with all my might and immediately sat up.

He woke up from my scream and tried to get up. But I pushed him out of the bed with all my strength.  As he was not prepared for this attack and he was on the edge of the bed, he falls on the ground with a loud thud.

"How dare you to cross the line. I told you not to do that. Can't you keep your hands and legs in control?" I asked him.

"Oh hello, Miss....I mean Mrs. Just look around yourself and see who is on whose side" he said while putting his weight on his palms.

I looked around to find myself on his side. The heat started to rush to my cheeks. I can feel my ears turning red.

"Can't you control your hands and legs?" He asked using my words on me while sitting on the bed.

I can say that I have done this because generally I sleep in north direction but wakes up at Southwest or Southeast.

"Won't you say anything now?" He said while putting his one eyebrow up.

"This is not my time of waking up. Let me sleep" I said and lied straight on my stomach hiding my face in the pillow.

"It is already 7:15 AM, you should wake up and start working as a good wife. Just wake up and prepare breakfast for me" He said

"No, I will not. Do it yourself" I said in the pillow.

He pulled me by my leg

"Whh...what are you doing," I said while sitting.

"Waking you up, because it is my responsibility now," he said

"Responsibility?" I asked

"Yes, my Sasuma (mother in law) has ordered me to wake you up early and I am following her order. Now it is your turn to follow your husband's order. Wake up and prepare breakfast for me" he said

"I will not prepare anything for you," I said

"You have to because it is your duty to take care of your husband's hunger," he said teasingly and winked

"You will not be able to eat the dish prepared by me,"

"I will eat anything which you will prepare," he said

"What if I mix poison in it?"

"You can try, it will not have any effect on me," he said

"Yes, because you are more poisonous" I replied

He started laughing like a devil.

"Now, don't waste my and your time. I am already one hour late because you were sleeping all over me. Move and prepare breakfast before 8:30. You just have 1 hour for that" He ordered

"And yes, from tomorrow I want my breakfast ready at 8:15 AM because I leave for office at 8:30 AM and you know I don't like to get late even for one minute. I am giving you an extra 15 minutes today because it is your first day" he added

I didn't reply

"I am going to do some exercise. Be on time" he said and left the room, closing the door.

I stood up because there was no point in sleeping and I have a plan in my head which I need to execute.

I went to the closet and found it full of many beautiful dresses ranging from salwar kurta to shorts.

For once I thought that he has that hobby too.  But the dress was too small for his size.

My bag was full of sarees and I was in no mood to wear them as they are so uncomfortable.

So I took out a simple pastel sea green dress.

I went to the bathroom and did my business. The dress fitted me perfectly and hugged my body like a second skin.

I looked at the clock after stepping out of it. I took 20 minutes which means I have to 10 more minutes. It will take 30 minutes to prepare the dish that I am planning today.

I stood in front of the mirror opened my makeup kit and applied a light red colored lipstick with a little bindi in between my eyebrows and I was done with my makeup. I tied my hair in a loose bun.

My eyes fall on the vermillion box and I took it in my hand. I was in the dilemma of applying it or not.

I heard the sound of the door opening and he was standing there drenching in sweat.

He came near me and looked at the vermillion and then my forehead.

He took a pinch of it and filled my hair partition with it and kissed my forehead.

I was not expecting that and as an instant reaction, I wiped my forehead where he kissed with the back of my palm and then rubbed the back of the palm with my dress.

After looking at my action he took hold of my shoulders as a reaction and pecked my cheeks one by one.

I got shocked and widened my eyes.

How dare he!!

I moved my hand up to wipe his kiss from my cheeks but he holds my wrist in the air.

"Dare to wipe it and my next target will be your lips," he said leaving my wrist and smirking.

He was gazing at my lips and was looking damn serious.

"You....." I pointed my finger at him with minimized eyes.

"Me....what?" He asked

"Don't do this again without asking me" I said

"So I have to take permission before touching MY wife?" He said while stepping towards me and emphasizing on the word 'my'.

I was stepping back and my back got bumped with the wall. He rested his left hand on the wall.

"Hmm....?" He asked while moving his finger on side of my cheek.

He moved his hand further up and make my hair free from the bun.

"Always keep them open," he ordered coming dangerously close to me.

I immediately jerked his hand and ran outside the room. My heartbeats were running faster than a train.

When I left the room I heard his evil laugh. He has started laughing and smirking a lot and I don't like that.

I ignored him and went down to start with my plan.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hope you like it 🙂

What do you think is Shreya's plan of taking revenge?

And yeah please go to my profile and read my last announcement. I need your little favor as I don't know my silent readers. I am not forcing you it is totally up to you.

And yeah, please follow me at least till the story is ongoing because I cannot message everyone. If you want you can unfollow me later.

Don't forget to press 🌟 Button.

Happy reading :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 3.3K 31
" You can't do this to me please " , exclaimed she fearfully . " I can sweetheart , I can " , he said coldly pointing a GUN towards her " But you sa...
137K 10.7K 17
♡Book one in Destiny series♡ **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...
866K 30.5K 53
"you should be happy right", he said in a raised voice. I didn't look at him. He grabbed my arm and turned me towards him harshly ...
252K 13.4K 22
He is darkness; she is his light He is the beast; she is his beauty He is Hades; she is his Persephone He is the king; she is his queen❤️ "ᴀᴀᴘᴋᴏ ᴄʜA...