The Miraculous Cast React

Whatever--14 tarafından

Everything was going normal for the Miraculous Cast until 3 random girls magically brought them into a random... Daha Fazla

"Borrowing" The Miraculous Cast
Future Kids
Gabriel x Emilie
PLIKKI
Superheroes
Random Stuff
More
Kwamis
MR. NOIR
MARINETTE
LADYNOIR
ADRIENETTE
MARICHAT
REVEAL
AMVs
Animatics
Busted...
Good-bye

DJWIFI

2.9K 30 2
Whatever--14 tarafından

[No One POV]

"... DJWIFI!!!!" Whatever shouted excitedly, went backstage, and a picture appeared on the screen.

Everybody started 'awing'.

"MY SHIP!!!!" Marinette and Adrien exclaimed and stood up at the same time.

Marinette looked at Nino and Alya to see that they each had a light red blush on their cheeks as they cuddled.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!!!! Everyone thought.

"DJWIFI FOR LIFE!!!!" everyone all heard Whatever shout from backstage and laughed. "SIT DOWN FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!!"

They all followed her orders and another picture appeared on the screen.

Everybody 'ooed' and 'awed' because of how cool the picture looked.

"NEXT!!!!" Whatever shouted from backstage.

Everybody 'awed'.

"You two are so cute together!!!!" Rose exclaimed and Nino and Alya cuddled into each other deeper.

"NEXT!!!!"

A picture appeared on the screen.

Everybody was rolling on the ground laughing because of how true this was!!

Alya pouted as Nino tried, but failed, to hide his laugh. Alya punched his arm, making him stop.

"I KNOW IT'S FUNNY, BUT NEXT!!!!" Whatever shouted and a picture appeared on the screen.

"NINO'S BLUSHING!!!!" Whatever shouted to us.

We all looked closer and saw that he was!! We giggled and chuckled and as Nino pouted with a light red blush on his cheeks.

"NEXT!!!!" he shouted.

"HEY!!!! ONLY I SAY 'NEXT'!!!! BESIDES, THIS IS, SADLY, THE LAST DJWIFI PICTURE!!!!" Whatever shouted and everyone whined.

"BUT DON'T WORRY!!!! BECAUSE THE NEXT SHIP IS..."

Who's the next ship?! Have a great day, my little kittens!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

157 12 12
Everything seemed so normal for these three kids till they were chosen for a deadly quest. What will happen and will they survive?
257K 8.7K 26
When a beautiful girl meets a shy boy and they fall in love. But the boys dad gets this crazy obsession with the young girl. What will happen? P.S. I...
47.3K 955 24
A lot of people are doing watching Miraculous and I love it! But I really want to find out what happens after they watch it and have to go to school...
68 0 11
One normal day. One a beach. With 3 strangers. What could happen?