Koi Laut ke Aaya hai [Complet...

By fiftyshadesofishq

"I want you to agree to one condition, You should say yes thrice when I ask you to!!!! " She said "Haan and... More

Prologue
Foreword
1. Back to the pavilion
2. The Past comes knocking
3. Ik Mulaaqat
4. Lost and Found???
5. Secrets Unveiled
6. A guide to not giving up
7. Thanks Im Socially Awkward
8. How I met the Monster
9. Duty intervenes!
10. The Second Big Bang
11. Possession or Obsession?
12. Longing
13. Human Again
14. The Not so Grand Entrance
15. What A Girl should not know
16. The Art of Bullshit By NM
17. Always expect trouble
18. Good Memory and Memories
19. Catching up with the past
20. The Battle begins
21. The D Day
22 Night Changes
24 Crumbling facades.
25 - Assault on both sides
26 The Big Reveal
Epilogue Rules of Engagement
Epilogue - Deja vu

23 Headaches & heartbreaks

60 8 3
By fiftyshadesofishq

Nivaan's POV

Flashback 1

My sister Shyra was a topper probably not just of the class but of the stream. Her attendance was 100% always. And I was the opposite. I would get into extra curricular activities and manage to get marks just above average. No one would even believe if I told she was my sister. And that's what Shyra preferred too. So I never told anyone until one day my sister began missing classes. People told me this was happening since a week.

I searched for her all over the campus and finally found her in one of the rooms crying.

"Di I've been looking for you all over.." I said when she wiped her tears.

"Go away from here Nivu" She said.

"Di.. You can share things with me.. I wouldn't tell a soul. You can trust me.. I'm your family. " I said

"That's the whole problem. You are family" She replied sobbing.

"Di.. There's nothing like that" I said hugging her.

"I just can't tell you the whole thing Nivu. It's just that I'm in love with this one guy and-"

"Di.. You never told me.. Regardless did he hurt you? Is that why you're crying.. Tell me and muh thod dunga uska... " I said when she smiled through the tears.

"Shyra Di Aap yahan ho?" I heard a voice.

"Innayat? " She said and went to her hugging.

"Don't worry The arrangements have been made. All I need is a witness from your side. " She said when Di looked at me.

"What? Why're you looking at me like that? " I asked when Innayat looked at me.

I hadn't spoken to Inaayat after she joined RAW. I just couldn't face her. Whether it was Arjun or Adil or my own self to blame I had pushed a girl into the claws of danger

"Are you really that dumb Nione Mallick?"

She probably doesn't hate me, That only makes me even more guilty

"Watch your tone Inaayat" I said taking a step forward.

"Nivu, come on she's like my little sister"

"That's impossible you know.."

"And why is it impossible Mr 64?"

"Because Shyra defines beauty and grace.. And well you.. "

"I can punch people in the face" She said about to punch me but all thanks to the heels that she wore she was about to trip when I held her and smirked

"You're just a kid who can't walk" He said.

"And you're a kid who can't talk Nione"

Shyra face palmed.

"Acha fine now let's go. " She said as I kept walking but my gaze never left hers

As we got into the auto Di looked at me and held my hand.

"I want you to help me tomorrow Nivaan I'm eloping tomorrow and before that since we're getting married in the registrar office. I'll need you to come as a witness please" She said.

"But Di.. Shaadi and now? We have a lot of time. I'll convince at home" I assured.

"That's the problem Nivu.. I don't have time... I'm pregnant" She said.

Flashback 2

Dad almost had a heart attack when Di came home with jiju. They said they'd disown her. Dad was almost about to hit her when jiju intervened and spoke to him, trying to explain him the situation but of course it was in vain

"You're dead to us from today" Dad said when Di walked away from the house and that was the last time she was at home.

Di used to call me up whenever she felt low.  jijus family had eventually accepted them but were still furious regarding the growing child. Mom used to keep talking to her through my phone but Dad he never did.

"I'm glad that I raised you the right way at least" He used to say.

Meanwhile there was something else that I had to take off my chest.

"Hi"

"Wassup 64?"

"Look I know I owe you an explanation, You got into RAW because of my silly mistake and I have avoided you because of..."

"Ego?Guilt? Shame?"

"Feelings"

"What feelings Nione Mallick?" She asked surprised.

"You...you don't feel them too?what we have between us...?"

"What do we have between us?" She asked again

"Never mind 22, let's go to class?" I asked.

She nodded and walked away from me.

Convincing myself not to ever bother her with my feelings anymore I walked into the class.

Flashback 3

As the waiter took our order, we, for some time, just kept smiling at each other like fools without uttering a single word. I wanted her to initiate conversation this time. I wanted to know if she wanted to at least be friends with me.

"These people won't shoot us if we talk," she remarked. I sighed, thanking God silently that she had spoken something.

"If you say so,"I quipped. "How is life?"

"Life is what life should be like Nivaan. Unpredictable. A few days ago, I didn't even know you, and now here we are."

'That's true, actually. Did you think about it?' It came out a tad more desperate than he would have liked. Or so I presumed.

"Think about what?"

"Us working together and then we are now a family because of Adil and Shyra"

Her mind was elsewhere. I could sense it.

"What's wrong?"

"I had a bad dream and I cant stop thinking about it"

"What was it about?"

"You went on a mission and almost died" she said

"That sounds a lot like my future" I said laughing.

She gave me a stern expression.

"Why does it matter tho Inaayat, you don't even care about me" I said still laughing over her stupid dream.

"That's why im here in this cafe missing Saxena's class" She replied.

"Anavrin is mine and you can stay here however long you want, but seriously why does it matter Inaayat?"

You...you don't feel them too?what we have between us...?" She said standing up

"What do we have between us?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I don't want us to be like bhai and bhabhi you know.. That's why im pushing you away Niv"

"Don't push me away then Innayat. We are nothing like them, to be honest there will never be anyone like Nivaan and Inaayat ever" I said

She just smiled at me.

"I love you so much 22"

"I think I might like you too 64" She said placing her hands on my shoulder

I pulled her close and leaned in for our first kiss which was going to be the begining of our relationship.

...

Present day

"Why did you do all of this Nivaan? Kidnapping Adil? Attacking Kabir? And now kidnapping me"

"You told me you wanted more.. "

"More efforts not violence. Did it even occur to you that it was hurting me too?" She said

"I did everything I can to keep you safe. I was being selfish. Not about myself but about you"

"What are you not telling me Nivaan?" She asked.

"I was just-"

"Nivaan" Sonia said opening the door.

Zayn walked in and just sat on the nearby couch without saying a word.

That's an indication he's sad.

I looked at Sonia, then at zayn and then at Inaayat.

"We have a good news and a bad news" Sonia said. "Good news is ki Inaayat's team has left Istanbul and I think the mission has been dissolved"

"Thats actually a great news" I said holding Inaayat's hand. "Now what's wrong with you?" I said hitting Zayn playfully on his shoulder

He still didn't react.

I shrugged.

Inaayat walked upto him, sat beside him and placed an arm on his shoulder.

With that he hugged her and started crying like a baby.

I looked at Sonia in surprise.

"You've to go back to India, your family needs you Nivaan, here are your tickets" She said.

"Sonia what's wrong?" Inaayat asked as Zayn just held on to her tighter.

"Shyra. She's no more, they lost her this morning"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446 50 10
Prologue ______________ Rani Chatterjee, Crime Reporter of jago bharat currently shifted to Delhi. Everyone know how desperate she is . She is single...
18.6K 1.1K 6
This is a story on Mishbir that I have penned down for the first time. Two people who are deeply and madly in love with each other but due to circums...
287K 2.1K 7
Believe it or not, we assume every love tale as cliche until and unless we dive into it. Both above figures had a kind of part to play here which is...
4.1K 492 8
"Mohabbat aur nafrat dono ke rang laal hai. Lekin fark yeh hai ki nafrat se duniya barbaad ho jaati hai, aur mohabbat mein khud barbaad hona padta ha...