Chef's Kiss - ksj

By jxngkookisdaddy

"Or at least get one fuck buddy, so you're not bringing random men in here and making me cook for them." "You... More

Copyright
-
KC
Isaac
Min Yoongi
_
Seokjin
Ethan
Oscar
Kai
Jungkook
Ian
Namjoon
'
Seokjin
_
Taehyung
Hoseok
Ethan
_
Oli
Nathan
Eunhyuk
_
Winwin
Hyungwon
Oscar
_
Wonho
Inseong
Luke
Luke Part 2
_
Hyunjin
Aron
Namjoon
Gwan
Eunwoo
_
Yejun
Onew
U-Kwon
_
Felix
Orin
Rowoon
_
Taehyun
Hoya
Eric
_
Baekhyun
Eric
Taehyung
Taehyung Part 2
Eunhyuk
Ren
,
_
Yoongi
/
Namjoon
.

Changbin

7.6K 332 215
By jxngkookisdaddy

You're giggling as Seokjin carries you into the bathroom that still has remnants of steam on the mirror. The room is still warm when you two step in. Seokjin sets you on the counter and you're greeted by his already hard member.

"I haven't even touched you yet." You tease.

"I know, but seeing those toys did something to me." He smirks before stepping closer to you, his hands immediately resting on the hem of your shirt, starting to lift it to expose your stomach area. You confidently sit up straight and lift your arms, allowing him to toss your shirt to the side. Your lingerie is exposed once he finishes taking your shirt off.

You're dressed in a black lace bralette. It's purposefully tight and has two straps resting directly above the curves of your breasts. Seokjin inhales a sharp breath at the sight of your lingerie before he points down at it.

"Do you have a pink one of these?" You bite onto your lower lip and nod your head slowly. "I want to see that one when we get home." You smirk up at him and watch as his fingertips trail along the lace, softly tracing over your nipples. Your nipples become erect from the touch of his fingertips.

You shift on the counter, growing far too excited as you start unbuttoning your jeans while Seokjin continues to tease at your breasts, occasionally cupping and kneading your breasts in his hands. You turn your body slightly, bucking your hips up as you lower your jeans down the curve of your butt. Once your jeans are past your thighs and near your calves, you kick your jeans off of your feet and spread your legs teasingly for Seokjin, revealing the matching v-string thong. The material barely covers your core, mere centimeters away from exposing yourself to Seokjin.

His eyes immediately drift to the v-string, his plump pink lips parting as he shakes his head.

"Fuck... you're practically begging for me to fuck you so hard that you can't walk later on."

"That's the goal, baby." You innocently blink up at him. He steps in between your thighs, allowing his already exposed member to brush against your core through the thin material of your v-string. He moves his hips forward, allowing his cock to coat itself in the wetness starting to form in between your legs. You arch your back and lean up, still a few inches shorter than him while sitting on the bathroom counter. Your lips attach to his, hungrily pressing onto his lips. You move your lips with his and rest your hand on the nape of his neck, fingertips brushing along his skin as the steam from his previous shower making the kiss much more heated than it already is.

Seokjin's plump bottom lip moves in between your lips as he kisses you. His hands attach to your hips, fingers playing with the thin v-string. His fingers find their way underneath the material, allowing his fingers to brush against the skin of your hips. He traces his fingers along the stretch marks that run along your skin. The marks resemble those found on a fierce tiger, something you used to be insecure about, but have grown used to.

"I like these." He says, referring to the stretch marks. "Sometimes the imperfections found on the person you find attractive make that person even more attractive." He smiles onto your lips before pulling away, allowing himself to start undoing your bralette. He tosses it carelessly to the floor before leaning forward, taking your nipple into his mouth, eagerly sucking on the sensitive, erect nub. You inhale a deep breath, leaning your head back as your hand finds its way towards his hairline, combing your fingers through it as you pull his head closer to your chest, making him continue to suck on the area.

His hands drift from your other breast to your waist, tugging on the thin material covering what he's craving. You buck your hips upwards, causing his member to grind against your core once more, the contact driving you crazy. Taking this opportunity, his hands slip the string down your thighs, tossing it in the same direction as he did with your bra.

The wetness on your core sticks to the material as he pulls it away, causing some of your wetness to smear against your inner thighs. The feeling of the warm, humid atmosphere combined with his hands and lips having their way with you causes you to press your thighs together as best as you can to get some friction. Seokjin reaches his hands down, cupping your ass as he kisses his way down your stomach. You rest your hand on the top of his head, pushing him further down as he finally reaches his destination: your core.

You spread your thighs in anticipation, expecting him to attach his lips to your core.

To your surprise, he doesn't.

Instead, his lips find their way towards the stretch marks on your hips that curve around to your ass.

He picks you up from the counter, making you stand up and lean your front against the counter. You curiously glance back at him and watch as his fingers continue tracing along your stretch marks. You watch as he places soft kisses along your stretch marks starting from your hips towards your womanhood.

"Wh-what are you doing?" you ask as you watch him tracing his lips along the stretch marks on your hips. He opens his eyes to look up at you.

"I'm gonna give you the two things you never got from your one-night stands," he states before placing more kisses along your hips. "I'm gonna make you cum..." he drifts off before he smiles up at you. "And I'm going to make you feel appreciated."

"Appreciated?" You question while staring down at him, arching an eyebrow.

"Yeah. Appreciated." He states before continuing to kiss along your hips, tracing each and every stretch mark that lines its way around the curve of your hips. You stare down at him and dig your teeth into your lower lip, butterflies forming in your stomach. "You're such a beautiful, smart, and incredible woman, Y/N. I'm going to make you feel good physically and mentally." His words cause your face to flush, growing hot as you become shy at his sudden shower of compliments.

When you open your mouth to speak, Seokjin interrupts by pressing his lips against your core, placing a gentle kiss on your drenched lips. You let out a soft moan and stare down at him, watching him lap his tongue up your folds, eyes locked on yours.

You let out a soft sigh, feeling your body instantly relax from the feeling of his tongue running along your folds. Fingers tangled in his hair, your thighs attempt to close, wanting to trap his handsome face between them forever.

His hand rests on the inside of your thighs, keeping your core exposed and vulnerable to his tongue. You let out a moan and thrust your hips upwards against him.

"J-Jin..." he smiles up at you before he starts to use the tip of his tongue to spread your folds further for him. His tongue eagerly brushes against your clit as he allows one hand to release your thigh, ready to slip his fingers inside of your entrance. His fingertips press against your needy hole, teasing you by not fully entering you. You thrust your hips upwards, causing the tip of one of his fingers to enter you. He smirks up at you and shakes his head.

"Always wanting to be the dominant one, huh, Y/N?" he questions against your folds. The sound of his smooth voice causes vibrations to send throughout your body as he speaks while your folds are against his tongue. You watch as he pulls away from your folds, causing you to shake your head, wanting more.

"Please fuck me." You moan out. He smirks down at you before lifting you off of the counter, placing you onto your feet. He leads the way to the shower, sliding open the clear shower door for you. You step in first, Seokjin following behind you.

You're standing in the shower, nipples perky as your thighs press together to try to contain the wetness between your thighs. Seokjin turns on the shower, causing the hot water to suddenly hit your body. You gasp at the sensation, muscles immediately relaxing as the hot water flows down your body. Your thighs unclench.

"You're lucky that I'm a switch, princess." Seokjin teases before his hand immediately goes between your legs, gathering your wetness mixed with the water of the shower on his hand. He uses his other hand to rest on your back as he moves you so that your body is facing away from the source of hot water. "I'll let you be in charge for today, but don't expect that to be an everyday thing."

You narrow your eyes at his statement before pushing him back against the shower wall before immediately getting onto your knees.

"I'm a switch too, Seokjin." You tease before staring up at him. He merely stares down at you before arching an eyebrow.

"Are you sure about that? You seem to have a strong urge to control every-" he's interrupted by you placing your tongue against the tip of his cock. He no longer speaks any actual words, his mouth only releasing the sound of a moan. You stare up at him, your tongue dragging along the smooth skin of his member. You lick your way down towards his balls, eyes locked on his as you gently brush your tongue against them before taking one into your mouth, sucking gently at it. "Oh..." he moans out.

You wink up at him before releasing it from your mouth, licking your way back up his shaft. Your mouth envelops around the tip of his member. You softly begin sucking on the tip, allowing it to rest on your tongue while you do so. He stares down at you, eyes filled with a fire-like gaze. You can practically feel the lust radiating off of his body as his member twitches in your mouth.

You begin moving your head downwards, the water from the shower wetting your hair as you suck on his member. He stares down at you, fingers tangling in your hair as the water pounds against chest before running down his torso in little droplets.

You continue sucking eagerly at his member, allowing the head of it to hit the back of your throat. You stare up at him, allowing your throat to expand to fit around his member. You hum against his member, causing vibrations to send throughout his cock, making it easier to take his length in your mouth. You deep throat his member, causing him to tilt his head back as another moan escapes his mouth.

He roughly grips onto your hair, pulling onto it as he moves you away from his throbbing member.

"If you keep doing that, you're going to make me cum way too early." He states, using his other hand to bring you to your feet. You lick your lips, the taste of his pre-cum lingering on your tongue. You watch as he begins spreading your legs, brushing the tip of his member against your folds.

"Put it in." you order. "Make me feel good." You spread your legs further, placing a hand on the wall to keep you steady as he starts to insert himself inside of you. Arching your back, you feel his member stretching you out, causing your other hand to grip onto his shoulder. Seokjin's hands are now rested at your waist, keeping you steady as he enters you.

You're pressed up against the wall, the hot water from the shower hitting your breasts as he thrusts into you.

"Deeper." You demand, Seokjin complying immediately as he enters the remaining portion of his member inside of you. Letting out a moan, you dig your fingernails into the back of his shoulder as he starts thrusting into you. The water is dripping down the skin on his chest, making him look even sexier. His forehead is exposed with the wet strands of his hair attached to some parts of his forehead. His broad shoulders are covered in water droplets, making you even more turned on.

He starts thrusting into you, his thrusts slow and steady, allowing you to adjust to the girth of his member.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good, princess. You deserve it." He moans out before leaning forward to crash his lips onto yours. His thrusts speed up now, making your grip on his shoulders tighter. Seokjin's thrusts deepen inside of you, causing the tip of his member to hit against your spot, making your body shake as he fucks you.

You tighten your walls' grip around his member, causing him to groan out.

"Make me feel good, please, oh fuck." You moan out before moving your free hand towards his neck. You wrap your hand around his neck, squeezing at the sides to restrict some of his breathing to exhilarate him. His eyes widen and he speeds up his thrusts. You can feel his cock slamming deeper into you, his hands gripping more tightly onto your waist.

"You're so... fuck..." he moans out before nodding his head quickly. "Fucking beautiful." He moans out, causing your stomach to do cartwheels.

"Say it again."

"Beautiful." He moans out while staring down at you, eyes locked on yours. "Cum for me, beautiful." You let out a soft whimper, eyes shutting tightly as the pleasure becomes too much for your body. The stream of water coming from the shower head hits your breasts, teasing at your nipples while Seokjin works your walls with his members.

You lose it.

Your walls tighten around him and you release, leaning your head back against the shower wall as your hand releases its grip on his neck. He catches your hand in his, making you keep it placed on his neck. He continues thrusting into you, his member throbbing before he begins releasing himself inside of you as well, his orgasm mere seconds after yours.

"Fuck..." he moans out before pulling out of you, allowing the water from the shower head to clean your body of the white substance he released inside of you.

The two of you are now breathing heavily, hair wet, bodies wet, and hands gripping tightly onto one another.

"What do you say we shower then take a few seconds to get ready for the next round, hm?" you smirk up at him, chest heaving up and down as you gasp for air. He nods his head eagerly and the two of you quickly wash your bodies once more.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Thank you," Seokjin glances down at the bellhop's name tag. "Changbin." He gives a polite smile.

"You're welcome, sir. If there's anything else you'd like, just dial for room service again and I'll be here ASAP." He grins before wheeling in the tray of food you two ordered.

After leaving the cart in the room, he leaves, closing the door behind him as it automatically locks.

"Seokjin, I've been meaning to ask you something." He nods his head, gesturing for you to continue as he picks up one of the trays with his meal on it, preparing to eat. "Since you're a chef, how do you stay fit? You're always taste-testing your own food and experimenting with recipes, so how do you manage to look that good?"

"To stay fit, I've taken it upon myself to start boxing. It's a good stress reliever, a good way of working out, and it's fun." He states before taking a bite of the food. You watch as his face turns into one of worry.

"What's wrong? Did they give you the wrong food?"

"No, it has garlic... I'm allergic." You widen your eyes and immediately move closer to him on the king-size bed.

"Oh my gosh, do you have an EpiPen or something that I have to use on you?"

"No, I just get itchy." He states. "My throat doesn't close up or anything. It's just a mild itch." He states before reaching his hand up towards his neck, scratching the spot. Your eyes soften as you stare up at him.

"You probably should stop eating that then." You state before reaching for his plate. He nods his head. You take your fork and taste some of your food, chewing slowly. "I don't think mine has garlic. Do you want to trade?"

"You don't have to-"

"But I don't want you itching and I definitely don't want you starving yourself because your food has garlic in it." You state. "If we're going to do more stuff tonight, we have to make sure your strength is up."

"Fine, if you insist." He states. You grin proudly before swapping your tray with his, placing your original order in front of him. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." You grin at him before starting to eat the remainder of his food.

**********
I felt like posting an extra chapter just because this one is too hot to keep in my drafts. Also I'm in a good mood today.

This is probably one of my favorite smut scenes I've written just because it's more than sex, it's making love.

Enjoy the extra update for this week, everyone! I love all of you.

Kim ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 11.6K 37
"Will you do me a favour Seokjin?" He looks at him wide eyed. What can he possibly do for the very intimidating man before him? He's just Kim Seokji...
225K 10.4K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...
407K 30.1K 120
You're currently in jail for the attempted murder of BTS's Kim Seokjin and have quickly become South Korea's #1 public enemy. Every day is hell as y...
184K 5.4K 65
📖 ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...