Chef's Kiss - ksj

By jxngkookisdaddy

"Or at least get one fuck buddy, so you're not bringing random men in here and making me cook for them." "You... More

Copyright
-
KC
Isaac
Min Yoongi
_
Seokjin
Ethan
Oscar
Kai
Jungkook
Ian
Namjoon
'
Seokjin
_
Taehyung
Hoseok
Ethan
_
Oli
Nathan
Eunhyuk
_
Winwin
Hyungwon
Oscar
_
Wonho
Inseong
Luke
Luke Part 2
Changbin
Hyunjin
Aron
Namjoon
Gwan
Eunwoo
_
Yejun
Onew
U-Kwon
_
Felix
Orin
Rowoon
_
Taehyun
Hoya
Eric
_
Baekhyun
Eric
Taehyung
Taehyung Part 2
Eunhyuk
Ren
,
_
Yoongi
/
Namjoon
.

_

5.9K 323 107
By jxngkookisdaddy

It's finally the weekend and you're in your room, packing a night's worth of clothes in your bag.

"Going out tonight?" you hear behind you. You glance behind you and see Jimin standing there with his arms crossed. You shrug your shoulders.

"My sister's in town early. She wanted to have a day where I can spend time with her." Jimin merely nods his head.

"Is she staying here while she's in town?"

"Not tonight. She already booked an emergency hotel room in case I didn't have an extra room for her. Starting tomorrow, yes, she'll be staying here."

"Okay..." he trails off before sighing. "Listen, I'm sorry for assuming you were lying because you don't trust me. I didn't realize that you might be trying to save my feelings by keeping something from me. That would explain why Seokjin is in on it too." He says before scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry too. I know you hate secrets because we're practically best friends. I shouldn't have rubbed the secret in your face." You smile softly as he steps towards you before pulling you into a tight hug.

"As long as we don't argue anymore, alright?" you nod your head. Jimin pulls away and smiles down at you before ruffling his fingers through your hair, messing it up as you glare up at him. "Sorry, couldn't help it." You sigh and nod your head before turning back to your bag, putting some extra underwear, pajamas and clothes in there.

You and Seokjin already had a plan for today. He left early this morning, claiming that he was going to stop by his parents' house to have dinner there tonight. Jimin believed that Seokjin was going to get some things from his parents' house to put into his room. He'd already been planning on doing that for a few weeks now, which worked out perfectly for your plan.

You pick up the bag and give Jimin a wave as you make your way towards the front door.

"I'll see you tomorrow, have a good time and tell Lisa I said hi." He states while waving. You nod your head and give him a small grin before opening the front door, bag in hand.

You exit the home before pulling out your phone to text Seokjin.

Y/N: I'm on my way

Seokjin: just checked in

You smile softly before making your way towards your car, getting into the front seat and setting the bag down next to you in the passenger's seat.

You start the engine and turn up the volume of your music while you start making your way out of the front gate. As you arrive at the hotel, you stay in your car in the parking lot contemplating the situation at hand with Jimin.

You still can't help but have a weird feeling that Jimin is in contact with one of three people.

The first scenario is that Jimin has been talking to your ex. For what reason? You don't have a damn clue. You know Jimin wouldn't hurt you, but because he already mentioned that he's protecting you, you have a weird feeling about this.

The second scenario is the one you imagined yesterday on the drive home from Mr. Lee's office. Min Yoongi. Maybe Jimin is acting as the middleman in this lawsuit and he's trying to convince Yoongi to go along with what you're asking. Maybe Jimin is considering becoming an idol and dropped the restraining order to do so with Yoongi's company (despite him saying he's not interested).

The third scenario is the one that you're doubting the most between the three. Your sister, Lisa. Perhaps he's started flirting with her, or possibly having an affair with her, and doesn't want to tell you about it in fear of things becoming awkward between you, the two of them, and her husband. Maybe that's what he meant when he said he's protecting you.

You sigh and shake your head of all three thoughts, deciding to relax.

It is your night with Seokjin in a hotel room after all. You two can do whatever you want, whenever you want, and you can be as loud as you want without worrying about Jimin finding out about your arrangement with Seokjin.

You bite onto your lower lip before nodding your head, a small smile finding its way on your face.

Getting out of your car, you take your bag with you and make your way towards the entrance of the hotel.

You enter the spinning door of the hotel and your lips part at the sight of the hotel lobby.

The hotel is fancier than you expected. The accent color in the lobby is red with little touches of gold here and there. The carpet is red with designs of gold over them. The ceiling is fairly high for a hotel and you notice the large crystal chandelier on the ceiling. There are many bellhops scattered all over the lobby, some helping guests while others are carrying luggage.

The walls are an off-white color and there's paintings of historical figures on the walls.

You pull out your phone, deciding to text Seokjin about your room.

Y/N: Meet you in the room?

Seokjin: Yeah. I've already told them that I have a guest coming up. Just let the guy at the front desk know first.

You nod your head and lock your phone before adjusting your bag over your shoulder and making your way towards the front counter. You smile at the man at the front desk and he returns the smile.

"Hello, how may I help you?"

"My boyfriend already reserved a room for the two of us and I just wanted to get the extra room key." You state.

"Ah, name?" he asks.

"The reservation is under Kim Seokjin." You watch as he starts entering the name into his computer. He furrows his eyebrows before looking over at you.

He nods his head before checking his computer and turning around to get the extra key to Seokjin's hotel room. His hand reaches over the counter as he slides it towards you on the cool surface. You look down at it before looking up at him.

"Have a wonderful stay." He smiles. You nod your head slowly, thanking the man before you pick up the room key, turning around and preparing to head towards the elevators that lead to the rooms upstairs.

The floor of the elevator is made of the same red carpet from the lobby. Two of the elevator walls look like the cream colored walls downstairs with hints of gold engravings in them. Behind you, there's a large mirror, showing your figure in the reflection.

Your first thought is that you're proud of yourself for giving your employees a salary that satisfies both their necessities and their luxuries.

The elevator doors open at your designated floor and you make your way towards the room.

Upon sliding the room key into the door, you hear a beep, indicating that the door is now unlocked.

Opening the door, you're greeted by a nice cup of coffee sitting on the table, still freshly hot. You inhale the scent and smile softly to yourself as you smell the scent of the strong coffee beans mixed with the signature creamer that Seokjin knows you like, vanilla.

You close the door behind you, locking the door once more as you walk into the room, approaching the hot cup of coffee.

"Jin?" You call out. You're greeted by silence as you furrow your eyebrows, looking around the room as your eyes scan for his tall body.

You shrug your shoulders before taking a sip of the coffee.

After a few minutes and a finished cup of coffee, you're greeted by Seokjin stepping into the room from the bathroom. You look up at him and your jaw drops.

His hair is wet, sticking to his forehead. There's steam wafting in from the bathroom and he has a white towel wrapped around his waist. His chest is fully exposed and you see some water droplets dripping down his soft outline of abs on his stomach. His abs aren't as defined as Jungkook, but Seokjin isn't out of shape by any means.

You bite onto your lower lip as you watch him grin teasingly at you. His eyes are locked on your face as he lets out a soft laugh, pretending to flex his faint abs.

"You showered without me?" You ask as your eyes trail away from his abs towards his eyes.

"Had to get ready for everything we're about to do tonight." He shrugs before you get up from the couch and walk towards him.

"You owe me a shower." You say while setting your bag onto the couch, pressing your index finger on his chest as you gently push him. He lets out a soft laugh as you gently push him backwards, gripping onto the knot on his towel to prevent it from falling. Seeing his movement, you arch an eyebrow. "You do realize we're going to be naked in a few minutes anyways, right?"

"Oh, I know... but I thought I might as well tease you a bit first." He smirks before leaning against the wall as you reach into your bag, pulling some things out. He arches an eyebrow. "I see someone decided to bring some toys for us to have fun with?" he questions while arching an eyebrow.

"I did." You grin up at him before looking back into your bag, pulling out a few toys as you place them on the coffee table next to your empty coffee cup.

Seokjin's eyes scan the items as you lay each out one by one. Vibrator. Cock ring. Butt plug. His eyes stop scanning as his eyes lock onto that toy.

"Whoa..." his eyes widen. "Not too sure about that, Y/N." You pause after setting down your toy cleaner, eyes drifting to the same toy that Seokjin's eyes are locked on.

"Oh? Why?" you question.

"Not really an anal kinda guy..." he scratches the back of his neck. You tilt your head to the side before letting out a soft laugh.

"You do know that it's not for you to use... right?" you question. He nods his head and you step a little closer to him, holding up the butt plug as you smirk in his direction, mischief present in your eyes. "Unless you want to try using it on you, Seokjinnie." You tease. He immediately begins shaking his head, backing away from you as he widens his eyes.

"Not even in your dreams, Y/N." you let out a soft laugh and nod your head.

"We don't have to use it. I can use it on my own time." You shrug before putting it back into your bag.

"You really are something else, aren't you, princess?" he asks. This nickname causes you to pause before you look back at him.

"When we're fucking, please feel free to call me that." This causes Seokjin to smirk before he glances up at the clock.

"Why don't we get started now?" he asks before eagerly making his way in your direction, lifting you up over his shoulder. His hand is wrapped around the middle of your back as your stomach rests on his broad shoulder. He carries you towards the bathroom, using his other hand to rid himself of the soft towel.

******
BIDEN IS THE NEW PREZ OF THE US!!!! YAY! He's already started planning a COVID plan which excites me.

There was a double suicide bombing in Baghdad and over 30 people were killed and over 100 were injured. There's a group claiming they did it. This is so depressing considering how fucked up our world already is right now. There's so much going on already with COVID, people losing jobs, people going hungry, etc. and having this on top of it is so sad.

There was a fire in a nursing home in Ukraine and 15 were killed. I haven't seen much of this on the news but I still want to mention it.

My thoughts and prayers go to my readers who may have been affected by either of these events.

Please be safe, wear your masks, eat well and drink plenty of water. Take care of yourselves. I hope that reading this story makes you happy in one way or another.

I love all of you.

Kim ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891K 41.8K 79
"Stay away from me." "But...Why..." "Just leave me alone, don't ever try to contact with me." "Why...? I thought you love me..." "Who? Me? Nah... I a...
87.8K 3.3K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
11.6K 852 45
Eating together at the kitchen counter and sleeping together under the same comforter were the only moments that we spend together throughout the day...
220K 10.2K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...