Amour | 18+

By sexsationella

(18+) "You forgot about your panties, baby." His voice was husky and deep, he had the type of voice that made... More

๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ
๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ
C L U B
R E D W I N E
C H E E T A H
S E L F I S H
S I M S
C H A R M
P L A N E
W I F E
I C A R E
G I R L F R I E N D
Y E L L O W
A R G U M E N T S
C H A R I T Y C A S E
T H E R A P Y
H I G H E N O U G H
C H R I S T M A S
S T A R T I N G O V E R
D E L I C I O U S
S E R E N A
F A M I L Y D R A M A
S U F F E R
G A L L A G H E R
K I S S O F R E G R E T
L O V E Y O U
S E V E N C U B E S
D E B O R A H
B R O K E N H E A R T S
C O U R T H O U S E
U S
T R U L Y Y O U R S
H O L D O N
D I A M O N D R I N G
E P I L O G U E
Bonus chapter

P O O L D A Y

169K 3.2K 3.4K
By sexsationella

        The kids were dressed in their swimsuits ready for the long pool day ahead of us. I was informed by the housekeeper that Faust would be working from home today, she says it happens twice a week. I cut up some watermelon and melon before heading outside with the kids.

They were really excited, I was too. I had to wear my most modest two piece bikini, modest isn't really something I do but for the stake of Faust, I will.

"Mom doesn't really let us go in the pool." Kenzo informs me.

It seems like Deborah doesn't really let them be kids, also where the fuck is that bitch at?

"Why?" I ask.

"Mommy says the sun is bad for our skin, and the water is bad for our hair." Livia says.

Of course Deborah would care about their looks more then their happiness. All rich moms are like that, mine is even like that. I just nodded. The kids started to splash around in the water while I laid out our towels against the chairs, I placed the plate of fruit on top of the table.

I stripped off my shorts and top, leaving me in my bikini. I laid out on the chair, relaxing with a book in my hand. I wanted Kenzo and Livia to play around with each other in till I join them, they need some sibling bounding. The sun was out and bright as hell, I was definitely getting a good tan today.

My phone started buzzing like crazy, I put down my book and grabbed ahold of my phone.

Unknown: 'Miss me, sweetheart.'

Me: 'Jakob.'

Unknown: 'I want you to meet me at sims bar tonight at 7.'

My body felt paralyzed with fear, my fingers held on tightly to my phone as I sat up straight.

Me: 'Your fucking crazy if you think I'll mee-'

Unknown: 'Sweetheart, you seem to forget I own you. You either meet me there or the whole damn world will know about your mommy's little secret."

I gritted my teeth together, the word own makes me feel like I was some type of animal, like I was nothing.

Me: 'What do you want from me?'

Unknown: 'Everything, till you're nothing but a regular whore.'

Me: 'My father wil-'

Unknown: 'Your father what? Your father doesn't give a fuck about you neither does anyone else.'

Unknown: 'Have fun at work, sweetheart and don't be late.'

His line cut off, I slowly lowered my phone and starred at the device where I just heard the devils voice. I was so distracted with my thoughts that I didn't hear Kenzo yelling for me till he nudged me with his arm. I looked over to him, he was pointing at the water. Livia was struggling to surface to the top, her little arms were flinging everywhere.

"Oh my god." I shout as I dive into the cold water, my heart was beating so fast when she stopped moving. I grabbed ahold of her, pulling her to the surface.

"Liv." I heard someone else yell but I wasn't focusing on that person, my attention was fully on Livia.

I position my hands above her chest, giving her chest compressions. My wet hands kept slipping off of her tiny body till someone gently pushed me aside, man hands started to give her the right kind of chest compressions. Everything seemed so slow, I looked up to see it was Nicolas.

Kenzo was standing beside his sister, crying. I crawled over to him, hugging him tightly against my body.

"Come on, Livia." Nicolas does mouth to mouth, trying to have her breathe in air and spit out water. Livia starts coughing up water, Nicolas sits her up as she cries and spits water out.

"Thank god." I cried.

Kenzo embraced his little sister in a hug. Nicolas calmed his body by relaxing his shoulders, he slicks back his messy hair. I didn't notice how hard my heart was racing till I placed my hand above my chest. Nicolas looked at me, his eyebrows scrunch up worriedly. His hand reached out towards me, his fingers gently touched my forehead.

I hissed in pain. "Let me patch you up." He says.

"No, Livia." I declined.

"Liv, will be fine." Nicolas insures me. "Barbara." He yells for the housekeeper, Barbara walks out from the kitchen.

"Take Livia inside, make sure to inform my cousin. Keep her warm and give her some advil from the medical cabinet." Nicolas tells her. The housekeeper nods and helps Livia up, Kenzo followed right behind them.

Nicolas stood up, helping me come to my feet. My fingers softly stroked my forehead, I winched in pain as soon as my fingers came in contact with my skin. I waited for Nicolas in the guest room, I shouldn't have gotten distracted. They probably think I'm so immature and not responsible at all.

My wet hair was sticking to my cheeks, my body quivered from the coldness of the water. Nicolas opened the door, walking in with a medical bag. He sits right in front of me on the bed.

"Where did you get that from?" I ask, pointing at the bag.

Nicolas lifts my chin with his finger, his eyes lingering on the cut against my forehead.

"Four years of training to be a doctor." Nicolas responds. "Sorry I didn't properly introduce myself, it's Dr. Fuentes."

Hot, burning hot.

What couldn't this guy do? He looks nothing like a doctor, I mean the tattoos covering his body tells me a different story such as a model, mafia leader but definitely not a doctor.

"You look shocked." He says as he opens his medical bag, pulling out a bandage and Neosporin.

"No, not at all."

It falls into an awkward silence when he starts applying the ointment, I watched his eyes change colors as he becomes more focus. Looking at him close up changes my perspective on him, his touch was gentle unlike Faust's.

Once he was done, he dragged his hand down gently along my jaw. My eyes met his blue ones, I suck on my bottom lip, it's a habit I do.

"There's not a single flaw about you." Nicolas whispers, his icy breathe brushed against my cheeks.

"You can't read my mind, you'd see how many flaws I truly have." I said, being honest to him.

"I don't care about the flaws you think you have."

Nicolas gently placed his lips onto mine, his hands found their way around my waist. It was like fireworks started to explode around us, it was electricity traveling through both of us. My hands laced around the back of his neck, he pulled me up onto his lap. He deepened the kiss by pulling me closer with his hand touching my cheek. This kiss was gentle and loving unlike the kisses I've shared with Faust.

It was simply an innocent kiss yet filled with so much passion.

His nose rubbed against mine as he stares deeply into my eyes, our lips were touching lightly. My breathing was heavy so was his, I've never kissed anyone like this before. His lips were red and plumped, I'm guessing so we're mine.

A beautiful, shy smiled graced his lips. I smiled back with the same amount of shyness, I never get shy.

Someone coughed, catching our attention. Deborah was leaning against the door. I quickly stood up so did Nicolas, I crossed my legs over each other. Deborah puts her hands against her hips, her pink lipstick stained her pearl teeth.

"Adora, I think it's time for you to go home." Deborah says as her eyes pierced through me. Maybe it's because her daughter almost drowned under my watch.

I was going to nod, I think I've already done enough damage for today but Nicolas had another idea.

"Deborah, what's your issue with her and I? Worry about your husband." Nicolas speaks. I slowly look at him and then back to her, there's definitely tension between them.

"Nicolas, how dare you accuse me of being involve with your personal relationships." Deborah says, disgusted.

"That's the problem, I didn't say that." Nicolas picks up his medical bag, my eyes went back and forth, Nicolas and back to Deborah.

"You chose him, Deborah so go be with him and leave me the hell alone."

My eyes widen from realization. Deborah crossed her arms against her chest. Was this the reason why Deborah was always away doing errands? Was she sleeping with Nicolas, Faust's cousin.

"You know what, I feel like I'm interrupting something. I'll see you later Nicolas and you, Mrs. Santos." I made sure to say her last name, it was kind of a tease for her.

I was being a distraction for Nicolas, all men are the same Adora.

"Adora, we need to talk." Nicolas grabs my wrist, I looked back at him. His lips were still red and swollen from the kiss we shared a couple minutes ago.

"And we will. Just not now." I averted my eyes back to Deborah, I smiled gently before exiting the room.

So awkward but now I have a dirty little secret on Deborah but it could hurt Faust more then I planned on doing, it could hurt Nicolas.

Instagram: @ sexsationel
Twitter: @ sexsationella

vote, share and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 208K 47
(18+) "We shouldn't, your son is my fiancรฉ." I whispered sounding unsure and very hostile. He watched me carefully with his dark blue eyes before til...
8.1M 156K 48
(18+) "Are you a virgin?" He asks. His eyes seemed to light up with the need of a response. "Yes, I am." I responded shyly. "We're going to have a lo...
5.2K 253 37
Sinuous (Adjective) - Having many Curves and Turns. Love. "I Love You." Hurt. "Oh you don't care? Then why the fuck did you walk off crying over him...
Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

236K 9.5K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...