Feelings behind life.. [ON HO...

By -DarkWitch-

Katniss Everdeen is a girl who has lost her all family members, besides her sister. Prim is only one she love... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Note
chapter 6.
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9 The evil plan
chapter 10.
chapter 12.
chapter 13
chapter 14.
chapter 15. Hell begins
chapter 16. blood bath
Author note

chapter 11.

157 6 0
By -DarkWitch-

Still KATNISS'S POV

A model of a big castle. There are 12 little castles around the big one. And a red line comes from each little castle into the big castle. There is red liquid in the big fortress and it seems like it can burst out any time. The red lines and red liquid probably mean "blood". And 12 little castles are district's, the big castle is Capitol. Capitol is getting full of blood of districts. That is what Peeta has described. And the Big castle(Capitol) can get down under the red liquid(blood) anytime. Is that a threat?

No one has even noticed that I am here. I must seek the attention. I say:

"Katniss Everdeen district.12"

Now they are looking at me. I take the bow. I cannot forget about that model. I see this whenever I close my eyes now. And that is it!! My first arrow is wasted. I take the second one and use it perfectly. But no one seems to pay attention. What now?! My life depends on this damn session and they don't even look at me?! It is their responsibility. They must care. I am not glad to be here either!

I hate their clothes, but the thing I hate most about their appearance is their stupid wigs. And here is my chance. After several seconds my third arrow has nailed one of their stupid wigs to the wall. The look at me now. Thanks, but it was the thing I needed some minutes ago!

I did what Peeta wanted me to do. I bet, they felt this arrow on their bodies.

"Thanks for the attention"

It is the last thing I said before I left the hall. I am running to my room. Now the thing I have done doesn't seem so perfect to me anymore. First Peeta ' s model, now my arrow. District.12 broke its limits this time... Now will they punish us for that? Can they go to our district? ? Can they harm Prim??!! Why not?!! OMG! What the hell did I just do?! I enter my room and lock the door behind me. And now under the pressure of fear I hate Peeta and myself. I throw whatever I can see in the room. Now there are pieces of mirror and glasses everywhere. I cry until my voice is ruined. But it can't change the past. How did I do that? How didn't I think aboutPrim? I can never forgive myself if something happens to her just because of my stupidity. After hours I felt that I am hungry. I wash my face and go out the room. After eating I want to leave without a noise. BUT THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM EFFIE!!!

Effie: "Now, tell me how it passed. I want to know every detail."

She takes me to the room where they watch news and etc. Oh no! Everyone is here. Haymitch is busy with scolding Peeta. But he doesn't come back and listens to him silently. And it makes Haymitch angrier.

Haymitch: "God! I have not ever seen tributes like you! What did you think when you were doing that? All the problems could be solved with just a castle model?! Would they cancel the games?!

Peeta:"I just wanted to show.. to show that I am not toy like others. I wanted to show that they can't own my thoughts, to show they don't own me..

Haymitch:" HAH! Be sure you showed!"

Then he turns to me as soon as he notices me.
Haymitch to me:" Then what about you? Let's wish you did not throw arrows to game makers or something like this. Huh?!"

How I will tell him that I did the thing he least expect me to do?..

Me:"I guess, I did"

The emotions got frozen on Haymitch ' s face. And Effie covered her month with her hand.

Haymitch:"Great! There is not anything else i can say. So don't even doubt that the thing in Peeta ' s stupid model will come true soon. Maybe one of you will not be even luck enough to die in the games" Haymitch leaves the room after his last speech.

Me:" to be luck enough to die in the games???"

Cinna: "in some situation one can prefer to die to live. I mean death can be much more better than living the terrible things. If one has a choice between life and death, this one can choose death in comparison living."

I don't gwt what he said exactly but his words remind me a song, a forbidden song.. "Hanging tree" where I told you to run so we would both be free. The man called his love to die, right? But he named it "to be free". Is that what Cinna meant?..

I go out. I wish maybe u cannot hear my thoughts in windy weather. But no... The voices in my head are louder than everything else... I sit down staring at one point. Then Peeta comes in.

Peeta: "I cannot understand Haymitch. It was not too bad"

Me:" I do not think that other tributes did something like we did"

Peeta:" that is the point. We are different and we showed it."

Me:" It will not have any advantage to anyone"

Peeta:"it will! To us, to districts. They saw that the fear they created  could not destroy everyone's hopes and personalities"

Me:"They will punish us!"

Peeta:"No. There is no reason. The private sessions are not shown on TV, you know. It has not got any danger for them  as long as no one knows what happened."

Me:"They will let neither you nor me to survive"

Peeta:" I have not got any problem with it. But you... Sponsors would like "the girl on fire" to win the games. Tomorrow we have interviews. You have still chance, Katniss."

He says and goes to the building. I want to believe the things he said. He gave me a hope. I can still have a chance.

I go to Effie to prepare for interviews. She teaches me how to speak, how to smile, how to walk on high heels, how to sit down, how to stand up and etc. It is really terrible! But when I remember that I will spend time with Haymitch, Effie seems like an angel to me.

I thought Haymitch hates me more than he hates Panem. But when I enter his room, I think I was wrong.

Haymitch:"We must make them forget the session in this interview. At least I must make one of you to survive. That must be you. Peeta is determined to die"

Me:" Must I act like careers?"

Haymitch:"No. You can't do even if you want. Try to show off your courage, abilities, skills and ambitions. Do not forget, you are "the girl on fire". At least, everyone knows you by this name."

Me:"I will try"

We talk and talk for hours. Haymitch loses his patience by the time.

Haymitch:"Not so strict, not ridiculous. All I want is just a thin line between!"

Me:"I did my bes"

Haymitch:"As I cannot have this interview instead of you, my mission ends here. I give up! It is really, really interesting to me that how this shit will end"

He goes towards the door, murmuring something. He reaches the door and turns to me with a bottle of drink in his hand.

Haymitch:" GOOD LUCK! "

He says and shuts the door behind him.

Well, now I have stopped thinking about "What have i done?". Because now I have a new problem: "What will I do?"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hello. Sorry it was not a perfect chapter. I write from my phone. Problem is that I have got punishment because of the bad marks at school, so I can't use my phone for long ((( but I promise, next chaptet will be better!!♡

Please VOTE AND COMMENT. My goal was 2 votes but Igot just one. ..But I am thankful for that one too. Bye for now :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 383 18
in which; The district 4 tribute fights for her life in the 74th annual hunger games. ⋆。‧˚ʚɞ˚‧。⋆ This is FIRE KILLS; She was the spark that started...
138K 3.5K 25
- Book 2, read Percy Jackson the Tribute first - Katniss won. Katniss Everdeen from District 12 won the Hunger Games, but now she must decide -- was...
109K 2.7K 56
Waverley was a normal girl from District 4, she lived a normal life with her family and friends, spending equal amounts of time in the water than she...
51.5K 1.9K 42
Katniss Everdeen planned a roadtrip trough the districts with her guy best friend Finnick Odair , they both pick a friend along. Katniss takes her be...