You Again (JENLISA: COMPLETED)

By LiliNiniManoban

As I stand back up straight our eyes meet... "You..." I said and everyone looks back at to where I'm looking... More

Author's Note
CH 1 - LATE
CH 2 - YOU
CH 3 - IT'S HER
CH 4 - DREAMING
CH 5 - THE HOTTEST
CH 6 - SHE'S MINE
lalisa maNOBANGS
CH 7 - CHICKEN
CH 8 - SOMETHING NEW [M]
CH 9 - LA LA LA
CH 10 - SHEEP
CH 11 - KITTY CAT
I MISS THEM SO MUCH :(
CH 12 - 2 MONTHS
CH 13 - JUST BREATHE
CH 14 - HOTEL
CH 15 - DAY 200
CH 16 - DOING FINE
CH - 17 YES OR YES?
CH 18 - THE F***** FLOOR
CH 19 - SERIOUSLY MANOBAN
I MISSED EVERYTHING :(
CH 20 - ILLUMINATE MY DARKNESS [M]
CH 21 - DAY 263
I MISSED IT. AGAIN.
CH 22 - YEAH...
CH - 23 PRETENDING
ANNOUNCEMENT
CH 24 - HOT COCO
CH 25 - PANCAKES
CH 26 - PLANNING
CH 27 - A BIG MESS
CH 28 - YES OR YES...AGAIN?
CH 29 - BABY MANDU
CH 30 - BABY'S NAME IS...[M]
CH 31 - AN IDEA
CH 32 - WAAAHHHHH! [M]
CH - 33 JENCHULICHAENGHEO
CH 34 - THANKFUL
CH 35 - FRIENDS' DAY
CH 36 - FRIENDS' DAY PT. 2
CH 38 - TWO WEEKS
CH 39 - ICE CREAM
CH 40 - LA FERA [M]
CH 41 - YAH JENLISA! [M]
D-DAY
CH 42 - CODE BLUE
CRY WITH ME
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BOOK 2
HELLO AGAIN

CH 37 - FRIENDS' DAY PT. 3 [M]

2.4K 43 0
By LiliNiniManoban

LISA'S POV

All night we teased each other...

I CAN'T TAKE IT.

I NEED HER.

I WANT HER.

BUT SHE WON'T LET ME HAVE HER.

ONE FUCKING MONTH.

SEND HELP!

We got back to the cabins and it's almost 1am. Everyone knocked out. I guess we can't party like we use too, but then again we also have plans to hangout tomorrow, so we knew we had to end the night early.

I basically dropped off everyone to their own cabin and tucked them into bed. They all got so drunk that the car ride home turned into their bed. Luckily Lucas decided not to drink because he knew I'd need some help getting everyone home safely.

Lucas dropped me off to my cabin and headed to his.

"Thanks for the help Little Lucas. Please enjoy staying here, sorry that you got the farthest cabin from here. Get there safely okay?"

"You got it Noona. Thanks for letting me hang with you all. It's good to see you all together."

I head into our bedroom and I see My Nini looking at herself in the vanity mirror removing some of her makeup before she washes her face.

"Stop looking at me like that Manoban..."

"What? I'm just admiring the view." She rolls her eyes. She gets up to go change in the closet. She turns around and looks at me.

"Help me?" I nod and I go into the closet.  She turns around because she needs help with the clasp and zipper to her top.

"I'm sorry..." I hug her from behind and I nuzzle my face to the side of her neck inhaling my favorite smell...her Jennie Ruby Jane Kim smell...

"Lisa..."

"I know you hate it when I tease you, but I can't help it. You challenged me today and you know I would challenge back. I tried not to, but I just had to. I love teasing you, and I love you."

She turns around and cups my face. I soften in her hands and she looks straight into my eyes.

"I love you too..." She brings her lips to mine. I pull her waist towards me and she wraps her arms around my neck, while her hands slightly tug into my hair.

"Baby...Theo..." I say in between our heated kiss.

"Rosie...has him...she insisted..." Thank you Best Friend. I owe you.

She takes my jacket off, but then I stop and look at her. She looks at me confused.

"One month right?" I look at her and I slip my jacket back over my shoulders.

"No..." Then I looked at her confused. She looks down and plays with the zipper to my jacket.

"I was just being over dramatic. One month is too long without having you. I was going to tell you after today when we get back home tomorrow night, but then I also wanted to tease you for teasing me and then we get into a night long battle of teasing on the yacht...clearly my plan didn't work as I wanted." She giggled then caressed my abs. I groan at her touch.

"So no more one month?" She looks up to me and shakes her head.

"Are you sure? I can wait. I'll be patient..." She bites her lip.

"I can't wait...I want you My Manoban...I didn't really mean what I said...I don't know why I said one month..." She tip toes and whispers into my ear.

"Make love to me Lisa..." She removes my jacket then tugs at the hem of my pants while she still is looking into my eyes.

I help her pull my pants down and now I'm in my boxers and sports bra. She turns around and I help her move her hair to the side. I kiss her neck and she falls back into me with a soft moan. I unhook the clasp and zip down the small zipper.

She didn't wear a bra, but little pasties to cover her nipples. She slowly peels them off and her nipples that are erect. My dick twitches at her beauty. Her curves. Her silky skin. Her Booby Janes that fit in my hand so perfectly.

I trace my hands down her back and waist till I get to the zipper of her skirt. I unzip it and let it fall to the ground.

FUCK. A LACY THONG.

"You're so...wow...it's like your beauty increases every time I see you..." She blushes and puts her head down.

"Look at me..." I lift her head up and stare into her eyes...

"You don't need to hide...I've seen everything already...and I mean it...your beauty is out of this world."

"Stop...stop saying cheesy things..."

"I can't help it..." I kiss her passionately and she wraps her arms around my neck. I lift her up and she wraps her legs around my waist.

I bring us to the bed and I lay her down gently. I pull my sports bra over my head and pull down my boxers.

She pulls her thong off and spreads her legs wide for me to see her sex dripping with her wetness. She trails one of her hands down to her folds and presses against her clit. Her back lifts up from the bed and she moans while pitching her nipple with her other hand.

I stroke my length watching her pleasure herself to pleasure me. I crawl into bed and in between her. I take her hand that she was playing with herself and lick her clean. She lets out a small whimper that I took away the friction that she was giving to herself.

"Please...Lisa..." I look down to her and kiss her lips. I release from our kiss and she tries to pull my neck back down, but I hold myself up.

I brush away her hair on her cheek and kiss her forehead. I place our foreheads together.

"I love you My Ruby Jane."

"I love you My Manoban."

I slowly push my thickness into her slick pussy. Another thing that I love her for. She's so tight, but she is able to take my whole length with no problem. Like two puzzle pieces fitting perfectly.

"Mmmm...Lisaaa..." She moans. I push deeper into her and then I don't move. I wait for her to adjust to my length.

No matter how many times we do it. It always feels like our first time...even when Baby Theo gives us only five minutes.

"May I move now?" I look into my favorite eyes again and she nods and smiles. I pull out and push back in, and she closes her eye.

"Please...Lisa..." She wraps her legs around my waist to pull me deeper into her. I kiss her and I continue to move in and out of her.

"Let's take our time, it's just you and me..." I kiss her again. The kisses we are giving each other right now are not like the usual kisses. These kisses are the kisses made full love, full of compassion, full of something I cannot describe. I love this woman, and I'll love her forever and always.

...

"LISSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I lay panting on her chest after our 5th or was it 6th orgasm?
She's running her fingers through my hair.

We made love, but then after we got into it like we normally do.

"Baby Girl you're amazing. You know that right?"

"I know..." I can since her smirk.

"Stop smirking, your suppose to say that I'm amazing too and the hottest okay?"

She grips my hair and pulls it to make me look at her. I groan and my dick twitches again.

"I want more Lalisa The Amazing The Hottest Manoban." She lifts her hips against my again hard on. I kneel up and align my shaft against her pussy and ram myself into her.

"I love how you can take me whole so easily Baby Girl." I grab her hips and pound her hard. Her back arches and her eyes roll back as I hit her g-spot with every thrust.

"FASTER...HARDER!" I lift her legs over my shoulders and lean down to her to take her deeper. I increase my pace and she grips onto my back leaving scratches and marks.

"Ahhhhh...FUCK!" I groan.

I kiss her neck and suck on her favorite spot causing her to moan even louder.

"Lisa...I'm so close...fa-FASTER!" I can feel her walls clench against my shaft, which means she  is close, so I place her legs down and intertwine our hands.

"Open your eyes Baby Girl, I want to see you, and I want you to see me..." She listens and opens her eyes. We look deeply into each other's eyes and smile because we both love each other so much.

Her pussy is clenching my shaft so tightly that I'm ready to feel her up with my seed. I swear she should be pregnant again if she wasn't on the pill.

"YESSSSSSS! LISSSSSSAAAAAAA! FUUCKKKKKKK MEEEEE!"

"WAIT FOR ME...I'M CLOSE." I increase my pace even more and pound her tight pussy until we both let go into a massive orgasm.

"DAAAADDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYY!"

"BABY GIIRRRRRRRRLL!" I lay on her chest again exhausted from the love we've been making. I was going to pull out, but she wraps her legs around my waist.

"Don't pull out yet...I want to feel you still. I want you to go limp before you pull out." I look up to her and she looks at me half lidded.

"More?"

"No...well yes...later...I just want to be close to you Daddy..."

"Yes Mommy..." I hug her tighter. We are probably going to stay in this position for awhile if she wants me to go limp. I don't know if I'll go limp. Once my dick is near Ruby Jane it'll stay hard as a rock for forever...

I look up and Nini fell asleep deeply. I pull out of her slowly and lay next to her. She whimpers as I pull out, but doesn't wake up. I pull her waist towards me and place her head on my chest. I kiss the top of her head.

I love this woman.

"Goodnight my future Mrs. Manoban..." I whisper and I feel my eyes close as my body let go into a deep slumber.

A/N: IN HONOR OF 4 YEARS OF BLACKPINK...I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT IT IS ALREADY BEEN 4 YEARS SINCE THEY DEBUTED!

I LOVE OUR PINKS SO MUCH!

THIS NEW EPISODE OF 24/365 MADE ME SMILE SO MUCH SEEING THEM ENJOYING AND BEING SO HAPPY.

I WISH THEM THE BEST AND I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE ALBUM COMES!

Side note...I ordered my HYLT special edition during pre-order and I still haven't gotten it yet 🤦🏽‍♀️

ANYWAYS! HAPPY 4TH PINKS AND BLINKS! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 547 12
It started as one night stand. One girl just wants to forget about her problems and the other one just wants to have fun, but somehow it becomes more...
6.1K 288 4
[COMPLETED] A very short One-Shot story: ▪︎Wherein Lisa keep on remembering a memory everytime she kissed Jennie▪︎ I decided to give you guys a littl...
11.1K 561 10
My stutter makes it easy to become the center of attention for all the wrong reasons, so I try hard to stay out of the spotlight. But when Jennie Kim...
1.7M 61.5K 166
"You know, your skin is unusually cold." "Well, I guess I just need you to warm me up." Please don't be my poison, Jennie. Highest ranking: #11 in c...