Our secret~ondreaz lopez

By idkwhatiamdoing17

Grace gray is 19 years old and has been best friends with Ondreaz Lopez practically all her life. Also yes Bl... More

Intro
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
Not an update!
SEVEN
EIGHT
TEN
ELEVEN
Not an update(sorry)
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
Twenty
Twenty one
Not an update
About BOOK 2
BOOK 2 IS OUT

NINE

929 15 1
By idkwhatiamdoing17

"Hey guys you should know that we were going to throw a party tonight if everyone's in?" Thomas said and everyone got excited and said they would be there.
"Do you want to invite sway grace?" Thomas added.
"Yeah sure I'll go call one of them now" I said and most people went outside and the others just chilled in the kitchen. I rang Blake.

Me: hey Blake are you all busy tonight?

Blake: hey sis no I don't think so

Me: Thomas is throwing a party and wanted to know if you all wanted to come

Blake: I don't think I should come because I can't exactly walk *he laughed*

Me: I'm so stupid I totally forgot. I'll come home and we can all do something like watch a movie. I don't want you missing out.

Blake: honestly I'm fine go to the party, I'll tell the boys and see if they're coming I'll let you know who's coming soon

Me: are you sure I don't want you on your own though

Blake: it's all good

Me: will you tell the boys to text on the group chat if they're coming? I feel really bad bro

Blake: actually I won't be on my own, I actually forgot to say but I'm going to ask Amelie to be my girlfriend tonight

Me: really!! I'm so happy for you, I'm so excited, you guys would be such a cute couple!!!

Blake: calm down sis she hasn't said yes yet

Me: she will, I know for sure she will

Blake: I hope so

Me: that reminds me. Please don't be mad that i didn't tell you sooner

Blake: what've you done now*he joked*

Me: ondreaz asked me out

Blake: finallyy*he said happy for me*
I'm so glad your happy sis

Me: thanks bro, so I'll see you tomorrow?

Blake: yeah sure have a good time

Me: thank you, tell me how it goes won't you?

Blake: yes sure see ya

Me: yeah bye

I hung up and saw that everyone had gone outside. It was 5pm and the party was starting at 9pm. We were all just chilling hen I got a text from the boys group chat.

                                  Sway🖤
Bryce: the party animal will be there🤘😜

Jaden: I'm comin

Griffin: me too

Quinton: coming

Noah: starts at 9? I'll be there

Anthony: same

Kio: I'm comingg

Josh: Me too
             Me:yes Noah it's at 9 also could one of         
                      you bring my kind off neon
                     orangey/yellowy dress please?😁

Jaden: yep I'll bring it, we'll come early

               Me: thank youuu see you all later😚

Blake: have a great time everyone🥳
Seen

After I finished texting i heard kouvr shouting my name so I walked over
"Heyy girls" I said whilst sitting next to them on the side of the pool. She was with kelianne, Mia, Dixie and Addison.
"Heyy" they all said.
"We were all going to get ready in my room do you wanna join" kouvr said.
"Yes I'd love to" I said.
"Okay great let's go" Addison said.
"I think Avani, madi and charli went shopping so I'll call and tell them to come over" Dixie said. We all walked up to kouvrs room with our stuff(I left my makeup with kelianne from the sleepover)  and sat down on her and Alex's bed.
"So girls what's the tea?" Mia said excitedly.
She looked around and stopped at me and I smiled because I knew she wanted me to spill the tea about ondreaz. Then everyone's eyes were on me.
"Come on grace tell usss pleaseeee" dixie said and the other girls joined in on begging me to tell them.
"Guysss calm down she doesn't have to tell us" kelianne and kouvr said jokingly.
"It's ok I'll spill" I said and everyone stopped speaking.
"We went to the beach yesterday and it was perfect" I told them everything about the date.
"Awwww" they all said. We talked for ages and when we checked our phones it was already 7pm. So we all started getting ready. The girls all did they're make up and I did mine like the one  in the picture And I got into this dress because the boys had just arrived. I had done this hair.

We all get ready before 9pm so we went into the he kitchen and only the hype house and the sway boys that were coming we're there. There was other people coming but they probably were coming at 9pm.

Ondreaz saw me coming and walked towards me. He kissed me on the cheek.
"You look beautiful" he said.
"Thank you handsome" I said and he put his arm around my waist and walked over to the rest of the group.

Everyone started to arrive and Patrick put his music on the speakers and everyone was just dancing. I was dancing with Dre and we were having such a good time but I was thirsty so I went to get a drink. Tony was stood near the table where they were so I walked over to him, he was just watching everyone dance.
"What's up?" Tony said nodding at me.
"Just thirsty" i said getting a drink.
"Ah" he said he looked out the dance floor
"Can I talk to you?" I said looking at him, he turned his head to look at me and nodded.
"Yeah what's going on?" He said we walked outside where it was a bit quieter.
"So you know I really really like dre like so much you don't even understand how much" I said and he nodded "do you think he likes me that much too?" I asked him.
"You want me to be honest" he said.
"Yes of course" I said.
"Grace he loves you" Tony said. I couldn't help but smile.
"You think?" I said nervously.
"I know he does grace. Talk to him" he said and I nodded.
"Thanks Tony" I said I hugged him with my arm that didn't have the drink in.
"I guess I owe you $50" I laughed and looked down "I love him too" I said and Tony smiled.
"I'm so happy for you both, forget the money grace, go and tell dre what you just told me!!" Tony said smiling and pushing me inside.
I walked inside to find dre and I couldn't find him anywhere. I walked over to nick, Noah, ryland, harry(the one from Australia), jack(Wright) and Lauren(Kettering).
"Hey have any of you guys seen ondreaz?" I asked quite loudly because the music was so loud. 
"I think he went to his room" Noah said.
"Thank you it's good to see you all" I said.
"I love your dress grace" Lauren said.
"Thank you I love yours!" I said to her. I started walking upstairs I walked towards his room. I walked past nicks, kouvr and Alex's, Mia and Thomas's and then chases. When I was about to get to Ondreaz room I felt someone pull my arm back, I turned around to see chase was there.
"Chase what are you doing?!" I said quite loudly.
"Shhhh" he said putting his hand over my mouth. He was definitely drunk so he wasn't that strong.i pulled my hand out of his grip and and he pulled it back and he put his other arm around my waist.
"Get of me" I shouted with my eyes shut I knew no one could probably hear me because the music was loud but then I heard footsteps and then a bang and I opened my eyes and saw chase in the floor. I looked to my right to see ondreaz was stood there. I jumped into his arms and hugged him, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he squeezed me tighter. (I have no hate towards chase I just used him because it had to be someone)
"Thank you dre I'm so glad you came" I said relieved that he heard me shout.
"Are you ok grace?" He said worried.
"I am now your here" I said breathing heavily. He walked to his room and led me on his bed. He led down next to me and held my hand.
"Why weren't you at the party Dre?" I asked him. He didn't answer for a bit so I looked at him.
"I saw you and Tony outside hugging and everything" he said kind off sad.
"Wait you thought me and your brother-" I cut myself off "Dre I was talking to your brother about you" I said sitting up and facing him, he turned his face to me and looked me in the eyes.
"Dre I-I love you" I said quietly and he sat up and looked me in the eyes.
"What?" He whispered.
"I love you" I said again even though I knew he had heard the first time.
"I love you to grace" he said and as soon as he said that our lips smashed together, he pulled me into his lap and tightened his grip around my waist, I pulled him closer with my arms around his neck. We pulled away after a bit catching our breathe and rested our foreheads in eachothers and we both grinned. I went in for another kiss and he pulled me closer. I lifted his shirt with my right hand and ran my fingers along his abs whilst my left hand was still around his neck. I began to take his shirt off and he held his arms up to help me. We carried on kissing and I pushed him back so he was led on the bed and I was straddling his hips. (Basically they had sex but I'm not good at writing smut scenes so I'm not even going to try, sorry if you wanted one)

We led underneath the blankets cuddled together. We were still trying to get our breathes back.
"That was amazing" I whispered.
"Yeah it was" he said "I love you"
"I love you too" I said back.

We led there for a couple of minutes and then Dre got up and started to put his clothes on.
"Come backkk" I moaned. And he bent down to the bed.
"People are going to wonder where we went" he said laughing.
"Let them wonder" I said wanting to cuddle him.
"5 more minutes" he said and led back down next me.
"I really do love you ondreaz lopez" I said and he giggled.

It had been 5 minutes and Dre had persuaded me to get dressed so I did and I fixed my hair and we went back to the party.

Thank you so much for 200 reads, I know it doesn't seem like a lot but it's a lot for me so thank you!! Don't forget to vote or comment if your liking the book, obviously it's your choice if you don't want to. Thank you for reading💜

•word count: 1809

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 0 20
18 year old Summer Johnson meets Blake Gray but when he turns her entire world upside down will she stay or leave
64K 1K 44
Y/n Hall is the Tik Tok famous sister of Bryce Hall. She is best friends with Kouvr and Jaden. She is also friends with everyone else at the Hype Hou...
232K 2.7K 32
Madi, a 16yo girl moves to Nevada with her parents in search of a new start, meets tony, a 17yo dancer at school and a new love starts to flame up
491K 7.5K 71
you used to be friends with him until he moved away to la. two years later, you visit your brother in sway, and you see him once again... #22 in hyp...