Pride and Punishment

By Cici050710

You've been with the BAU for a few months but your temper and constant defiance of authority drives Aaron Hot... More

Read This First Please
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Update
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 9

16.7K 269 653
By Cici050710

Oh shit. What time is it?

The sunlight streaming in through your window nearly blinds you as you struggle to pry your eyes open. Wincing, you roll to the opposite side of the bed and fumble for your phone to check the time.

"Eleven a.m.? Oh no. Oh no no no." You quickly thumb through your missed calls and texts. Each of your coworkers had reached out to you at least twice. You hurriedly dial Aaron, racking your brain for a good excuse. You mentally curse Emily for not waking you up.

He answers on the first ring "You were supposed to let me know if you need the day off. Are you still sick?" The worry in his voice sends guilt washing over you.

You groan slightly, trying not to over exaggerate. "Yes, I'm still feeling bad. My stomach is killing me. I'm so sorry I didn't reach out sooner, I finally managed to get a little sleep but started throwing up again."

"I hate to hear that. I assume you won't be in today?"

"Is that okay? I wish I were there but I'm just-" you groan once more, "so, so sick."

"Of course. Keep me updated and feel better soon." Aaron hangs up.

You roll onto your back, smiling up at the ceiling. Truthfully, your stomach bug had eased off in the middle of the night and you had stayed up binging watching a true-crime show. When you finally collapsed in bed at four a.m., you must have forgotten to set your alarm.

You spring out of bed and shower quickly, debating on how to spend the rest of your off day. Your physical for the bureau was coming up soon, you could hit the gym for a bit. There was always some shopping you needed to do, particularly for groceries.

Eh, let's order in Chinese for lunch and we'll work out tomorrow. Maybe.

You call into your favorite Chinese take-out place, rattling off your order from memory. After starting a load of laundry and vacuuming your living room, you flop down on the couch and scroll through Netflix before deciding on a random rom-com.

There's a knock on the door and you practically sprint to answer it, fantasizing about wontons and rice. "Hi, what do I-"

Oh crap, it's Hotch.

"Aaron, um, hey! What are you doing here?"

Hotch eyes you suspiciously, noting your perky tone and expression. "I know you never have food in your apartment, other than moldy bread and beer, of course, so I thought I'd use my lunch break to bring you some things. Groceries." He gestures to the bag in his hand.

"You brought me groceries?" You echo, unable to keep the surprise out of your voice.

"Just some soup and ginger ale. I thought it might help your stomach. You seem to be feeling better though." His tone is slightly accusatory and you wince.

"Actually I just managed to get out of bed. Still not completely recovered." You fib, trying to keep your expression impassive.

"Well, why don't you go lie down on the couch and I'll make you some soup for lunch?" He offers, pushing past you and dropping the bag on your bar before removing his suit jacket. "Do you prefer it heated on the stove or in the microwave?"

"I can do it myself. I'd hate for you to catch my germs." It'll take him two minutes to figure out that I'm playing hooky, less than that if I can't keep my big mouth shut. How does he always manage to see right through me?

"I think it'll be fine. If I was going to get your bug I would have caught it from Jack. Where are your bowls?"

Damn, he's good.

There's another knock on the door and he turns his gaze to you. "Expecting company?"

Oh shit, my Chinese.

"I don't think-"

Aaron steps around you quickly and opens the door. "Can I help you?"

Your delivery man looks up, no doubt startled to see a tall looming man in your doorway. "Yeah, is Y/N here? I got her usual."

You shove Aaron to the side and smile warmly as you reach for your food. "Hey, Cho!. What do I owe you?"

"Twenty-one even, same as always. Who's your handsome friend?"

You snort and Hotch shoots you a dirty look. "Cho, this is my boss, Aaron. Aaron, this is my favorite delivery guy in the whole world, Cho."

"You only say that because I give you extra wontons." He rolls his eyes and winks playfully.

Aaron pulls a twenty and ten out of his wallet. "Keep the change."

"Thanks, have a good lunch! Nice to meet you."

You close the door, trying to ignore Aaron's gaze burning into your back. When you turn around he yanks the bag from your hand, dropping it on the end table you keep by the door and uses his body to guide you against the wall, eyes darkening with a dangerous lust/anger combination.

"Chinese with a stomach bug? I'm starting to suspect you weren't sick this morning."

"You saw me last night, I puked my guts up at your house." You argue, pushing at his chest.

"Yes, and Jack was sick too but felt well enough to go to school this morning." He offers as a rebuttal, easily catching your hands and pinning them against the wall beside your head.

"Kids have a healthier immune system."

His eyes narrow. "Y/N, are you going to continue pleading your case or just admit the truth?"

He's right. I'm so busted. But two can play this game.

"Fine, if you'll do the same. You've known since we spoke on the phone that I wasn't really sick." You accuse.

He chuckles. "Only because you're a terrible liar."

"I'm a fantastic liar. You just have the uncanny ability to see right through me. You really are quite the profiler."

Aaron leans in close, his nose bumping against yours. "Flattery isn't going to save you, Y/N. You lied to me and skipped work. You've been very bad this morning."

His words send a shiver up your spine. "What if I apologize and promise never to do it again?"

"Would you mean it?" His tongue flicks out and licks your bottom lip.

That's actually a really good question. How can I be sorry if it leads to this? He's right though, I know better than to play hooky. What if we had gotten a case?

"I won't do it again."

"But you're not sorry?" He nips your neck. "I think we need to take this discussion to your bedroom."

Without waiting for a response, he pulls you down the hall. "Which room?"

"Can't your magical profiling skills tell you?"

"Y/N-" His tone carries a warning.

"Second door on the left."

It seems like a split second passes and you're suddenly sprawled on your bed with Aaron straddling you. "Give me your hands, now." You hold them out in front of you and he yanks his tie from his neck, wrapping your wrists and tying a complicated knot before looping the opposite end over the headboard.

"How are you gonna take my clothes off now?"

"Maybe I'll rip them off." His thumbs snag your shorts and panties, yanking them down your legs in one quick movement. He fists the neck of your t-shirt and tears it down the middle, leaving your breasts exposed. "Let me know if I need to replace it."

Oh dear God, that may be the hottest thing that's ever happened to me.

He shucks his clothes rapidly and then his body is on yours, his fingers slipping between your legs to find your clit. You arch your back against him, tugging against your restraint and feeling the tie bite into your wrists.

"Can I mark you?" He kisses the side of your neck. "Right here." His hand dips lower and he slowly slips a finger inside you.

"Why are you asking?" Honestly, he can do whatever he wants to me.

"People will be able to see it. Your coworkers, Cho, your other friends." The emphasis on Cho is unmistakable. Is he jealous? You don't get to ask because all rational thought flies out the window when he nips your collarbone.

"Fuck Aaron, I don't care, just don't stop what you're doing." You thrust your hips upward and he slips another finger inside you, moving them in a come hither motion. "Yes, please, just like that."

He bites down on your neck, sucking hard and fast as you cry out at the pleasure-pain sensation. He tugs harshly on your nipple, speeding up the pace of his hand as you feel your orgasm starting to build. His mouth moves downward, sucking another spot right above your breast, then on your ribcage, and then even lower, right above your belly button.

You want to be touching him. You want your hands in his hair, you want your nails digging into his back. "Aaron, untie me."

"No ma'am." He shakes his head and dips lower, sucking a spot on your inner thigh.

"Fuck, Aaron, let me touch you."

He looks up and smirks. "I couldn't get in touch with you this morning, so you don't get to touch me now."

Oh, he thinks he's so clever. If he unties me I'm going to throttle him. He's sucking once more, this time licking and flicking your clit also. "Aaron, fuck." You pant, tugging hard against the headboard and ignoring the pain that sears through your wrists. "I'm so close."

You lie back and close your eyes. The only sounds in the room are your own heartbeat and gasps, coupled with Aaron's own contented little sighs. He sounds like he's really enjoying this.

Hotch slides his hands under your ass and pulls your hips upward, his tongue moving down to your hole and dipping inside. A few thrusts of his tongue and you start to ramble as you come, begging him not to stop and telling him he's so good and that you're all his.

He's on top of you again and you kiss him greedily, spreading your legs as he slips between your thighs. "You okay?" He mumbles against your lips. "How are your wrists?"

"My wrists?"

Aaron looks up at where your hands are tied. "Damn Y/N, why didn't you say something?"

"What?" You blink, slowly coming out of your post-orgasm haze.

He quickly unties your hands and you groan as the blood comes rushing back into your fingers.

Oh shit, ouch.

"You're gonna be bruised. Why didn't you tell me it was cutting into you?" He looks angry but his tone is soft. "If we're gonna do this you have to communicate with me. You have to tell me when you're in pain, am I understood?" He rubs your wrists gently.

"I didn't realize I was tugging so hard. Honestly, they don't hurt too much. I like a little pain, Hotch, and I can take it."

"Are you sure you're alright? I'm sorry, I should have kept an eye on your restraint."

"Aaron, I promise I'm fine. Other than you killing my lady boner I'm all good."

He looks up and raises an eyebrow. "Your lady boner?"

"You heard me. I thought I was about to get fucked and instead I'm getting babied."

He kisses your fingers and you choose to ignore the little flutter in your stomach. "Lay back on the pillows." You urge, guiding him by the shoulders. "That was one of the best orgasms I've ever had." You slip your tattered t-shirt off and toss it to the floor.

He grins proudly. "And?"

You slide down the bed, hovering inches from his cock. "And I want to return the favor."

"You don't have to. If you wanna stop-" His breath hitches as you take the head of his dick into your mouth. "Y/N, I-" He's cut off again as you take him further down your throat, moving your hand up and down the base.

"Y/N, that's so good." He sinks back into the pillows, giving in to your efforts. You hollow your cheeks and take as much of him in as you can, working your tongue against the bundle of nerves where the underside of his head meets his length.

His hand lands in your hair and you place a hand on his, encouraging him to thrust your mouth down on him. He obliges and lifts his hips, fucking your mouth frantically. His movements become faster and more erratic.

"If you don't want me to cum in your mouth you need to stop." He warns between groans. "Y/N, did you hear me?"

You don't slow your movements, rather you remove your hand from the base and breathe in deeply through your nose, then take his cock as far down your throat as you can. His hips stutter and he thrusts rapidly before cumming hard, calling out your name as he reaches climax. You swallow every drop, hoping he doesn't notice your grimace. Swallowing wasn't a preference of yours but you wanted to make him feel just as good as he had made you.

You rest your head on his thigh and give each other a minute to catch your breath.

"Come here." He pulls you up to him and wraps his arms around you, kissing you fiercely. "Let me hold you for a minute."

"Fine, but just a minute. I want my Chinese." Your stomach rumbles as if it's agreeing with you and Aaron laughs heartedly. "You don't wanna see what I'm like lunch-deprived." You warn.

"Eh, a frozen burrito and you're usually good to go." He teases, squeezing your hip.

"That's when we're on a case. When I'm home I want comfort food. Chinese. Pasta. Anything with carbs, really."

"I'll keep that in mind. I need to be getting back to the office anyhow, but I wanna discuss your behavior with you before I go." You notice his demeanor shift.

Leave it to Aaron Hotchner to still wanna give me a good scolding post-coital. Back to business as usual

"Fine, get on with it."

"I don't know if you'll take me seriously while I'm naked." He sits up and starts hunting for his clothes.

"I don't take you seriously when you're clothed."

Hotch pulls you to him and slaps your bottom, hard. "That's enough of your mouth."

"You didn't mind my mouth a few minutes ago." He lands another smack as you squirm and try to pull away.

"And you begged for mine a few minutes ago, so listen to me now. No more skipping work. Unless it's an emergency, I expect you to be on time. The next time you pull a stunt like this I'm going to pop your ass once for every minute you're late, am I understood?"

His low angry tone makes you shiver. You know he means every word he's saying. Well, he certainly knows how to suck the fun from the room. Hard to believe he was falling apart from my oral skills not even ten minutes ago.

His hand cups your chin and he forces you to meet his gaze, his fingers biting into your jaw. "If I have to ask you again I'm going to find my belt and make good use of it."

Oh, Jesus.

"Yes. Yes, sir. I'm sorry."

"Shape up, do you hear me?"

"Yes, and I will." you respond quickly.

He releases his grasp and you practically leap from the bed, finding your shorts and yanking them on. You rummage through your drawers for a shirt and toss the first one you find over your head. Aaron tugs on his pants and doesn't bother to fasten them, crossing the room to you.

"Y/N."

You whirl and smack into Aaron's bare chest. His strong hands steady you, resting on your waist.

"Y-yes?"

"When I was pleasuring you, you said some things. Do you remember what they were?"

Huh?

"What did you say to me?" He prompts, his tone low and urgent.

You play back the scenario in your head, focusing on your words.

Fuck, Aaron. Right there. Please.

I'm cumming. Don't stop. You're so good.

I'm yours, Aaron. I'm all yours.

OH SHIT. I DIDN'T.

"You said you're all mine. Did you mean that?"

"I don't know. I was caught up in the moment. I'm sure I was just blurting words." You can't meet his eyes.

Aaron clears his throat. "It's very important that we both know what we're doing here, Y/N. I'm trying to mentor you. My rewards and punishments are meant to educate. It can't mean more than that, no matter how much we might want it to."

We? He said we. Don't dwell on it, don't dwell on it. Oh shit, he's glaring. Say something.

"I understand. And I was just rambling. I honestly can't even remember half of what I said."

He studies your face, scanning your features. It seems like a lifetime passes before he finally gives a small nod of acceptance.

"What are you doing tomorrow before work?"

"Uh, sleeping?"

"I got an email today that your physical is coming up next month. What have you been doing to prepare?"

"Well, I debating working out this morning...but I didn't." You admit. "Honestly, I'll probably wing it."

His jaw ticks. "I'll be at the park on River Road at 6 a.m. Meet me there."

Your mouth drops open. "6 a.m.? You aren't serious."

Aaron leans in close and presses his lips to your ear. "If you don't show or arrive late you'll find out how serious I am."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956K 31.8K 59
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
235K 15.3K 78
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
769K 30.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.5M 48.6K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...