Pokemon Wizard - The Beginnin...

Por YaoiYurishipper

What if Ash remembered his previous life as a wizard? What if he remembered he was Antioch Peverell? How woul... Más

1. New world
2. Meeting the Oaks
3. Magic and the Past
4. Death's Boon
5. Lucario's Thoughts
6. Adventure in the Forest
7. Meeting Mew
8. The little Pichu
9. A Dinner with the Oaks
10. The Talk
11. Evolution
12. Meeting Blaine
13. Entei's Curiosity
14. Magmar siblings
15. Cooper and the Fire Legendaries
17. A Gift or Two
18. The Festival
19. Figuring things out
20. The Chained Dragon
21. Beach Barbeque
22. Things happen
23. Back home again
24. Big Brothers
25. Dangers everywhere
26. It's Never Easy
27. Princess Festival
28. Runes
29. Enjoying time together
30. Visit from a Gym Leader
31. Kingdom of Rota
32. The Palace Ball
33. Mew's here
34. The Tree of Beginning
35. Searching for the Missing
36. The Heart
37. Hot Springs
38. Found you
39. See you again
40. Back to Rota
41. Pallet town
42. Secrets Untold
43. Lance's Family
44. Meeting the Hales
45. Dynamax and Mandrakes
46. Summer Camp
47. Birthdays
48. Seasons change
49. Secret Shared
50. The Sycamore Family
51. Family comes First
52. Halloween
53. The Lost Charmander
54. Planning payback
55. On board
56. Tournaments
57. Exposing the Truth
58. Healing and Potions
59. Journey
60. Molly's Dreams
61. Together again
62. Christmas and New Year
63. Turning Fifteen
Not a chapter
64. Death's blessing

16. Memories and Moltress

4.5K 127 16
Por YaoiYurishipper

(Hello Pokemon fans...
I'm back!
Pokemon doesn't belong to me. The art is made by Etsy and can be found in powers3d.com.
"talking"
'thinking'
-pokespeech-
Enjoy!)

To say Pikachu and Eevee were wary, would be an understatement. They were in front of two very famous Fire legendaries, well known for their destructive force. It did not help at all that their partners were human cubs with curiosity a mile wide and more prominent than precaution. They still remembered the incident, when the three Mew had decided to kidnap Ash and Gary, it had made both the families go crazy with worry.

Flashback:

It was a very nice morning in Pallet Town, the sun was shining, the Pidgeys were singing and Pikachu woke up alone on their shared bed. At first, he didn't think much of it, as he thought his partner was either in the bathroom or already downstairs. He bounced to the kitchen expecting his partner to join him for breakfast.

Delia smiled as she saw Pikachu, "Good morning Pikachu, has Ash not woken up yet?"

Pikachu knew he should have noticed something was up. But he guessed, Ash was probably in the bathroom and made motion that Ash was washing his face and brushing his teeth.

Delia had become better at understanding the little electric mouse hummed, "He's in the bathroom you say."

Pikachu nodded and sat down waiting for Ash to join them. Red walked down yawning and greeting them followed by Cypress.

Cypress, "Good morning, Ash has not woken up yet?"

Lucario and Arcanine who walked in with Cypress frowned at that. They knew their cub was an early riser and was never late for breakfast.

Delia, "Oh, he's washing up in the bathroom."

Red frowned there was only one bathroom on the upper floor that he shared with Ash, "Mom, I was in the bathroom and Ash was not there."

Pikachu looked at him shocked, -What do you mean? He always goes to the bathroom first if he wakes up early to clean up.- 

Delia, "What? Oh dear."

Pikachu was getting worried and hysterical, -Where would he go?-

Lucario pat his head and released some soothing aura to calm him down, -Do not fear! I'm sure our cub, he is around here somewhere. We will find him.-

Pikachu looked at him with tears and nodded in determination. Ash could have just gone outside to his garden as well. The garden was very lush and filled with life.

Delia was worried, "Dear, he is not in the back garden. Red, check the front garden."

Red went out and said, "He's not here, Mom! Dad, Ash is missing!"

Cypress calmed his son, "Red calm down. Getting worked up over this will not help. Luc, did you feel anyone come here last night?"

Lucario who was keeping Pikachu calm looked at his partner, -No one malicious, as far as I can tell.-

Arcanine nodded, -And definitely no humans.-

Cypress explained what Lucario had told him to his wife and son, "Well at least that cuts off any of the suspects I have. Which means a Pokemon did this?"

Red looked at his father, "Dad what if the Pokemon belonged to someone?"

Cypress smirked before getting serious, "Lucario wouldn't have allowed them anywhere near. He would have found them and flushed them out. Pokemon who belong to trainers have a unique aura to them because of the trainer's bond with their Pokemon."

Red nodded a little calm, "But that doesn't explain where Ash would have gone. You don't think he sneaked out do you?"

Delia giggled calming down, "That's actually possible."

Cypress snorted, "Maybe."

Before Red could comment the phone in the drawing room rang. Red went to answer it, "Hello, Red here, who's calling?"

On the other side of the phone was Leaf, "Red? Is Gary at your place? Tell me he is!"

Red felt dread grow in his stomach, "No he is not here. Why? Did something happen?"

Red could hear Green cursing in the background.

Leaf, "We don't know where Gary is or how long he has been missing. We just found out he was not here when we joined the others for breakfast."

Red paled, "Ash is missing too."

Leaf, "WHAT?"

Green in the back, "What's wrong sis? Why did you shout? Is Gary at Red's place?"

Leaf, "No baby bro. Our littlest babies are missing."

Green was quite before, "You mean Ash too? Damn! Give me that........ Hey Red, meet me outside the forest. I have a feeling, I know where they might be hopefully."

The line went quiet after that. Red looked at his parents who had joined him and heard everything.

Delia frowned worried, "Go get dressed Red. I'll prepare a go to breakfast for you and the others. Knowing him and Leaf, they probably have not eaten at all either. Dear, finish your food before Red comes down. Lucario, Arcanine, Pikachu you three finish your food as well. I won't have you running around hungry."

Red nodded as he went to get dressed while the Pokemon and Cypress ate their breakfast. They finished by the time Red came down and went towards the forest where Green and Leaf joined them along with Leaf's boyfriend Bill. Bill, in Red's opinion was a very open minded and chill guy.

Red took out the packages and bottles, "Mom sent us sandwiches and milkshakes."

Cypress, "Eat and walk. You'll be able to finish it easier. I know you are worried but that doesn't mean you ignore your own health."

The two Oaks and Bill gave sheepish smiles at Cypress when he figured them out so easily. They took the food and ate it. Eevee ate the Pokefood after some encouragement from Pikachu who bluntly pointed out that, if they needed to fight, he would not be able to do anything because he was hungry. Arcanine nodded at Eevee as he finished his food and licked his head in comfort.

Green, 'I wonder what Pokemon we'll see today. Heh! Camera ready.'

Arcanine, -Do not fear little ones. We'll find them both.-

Arcanine and Lucario sniffed around for the scent while Leaf's Butterfree and Bill's Venomoth searched around in the sky. The Oaks and the Ketchums had met Bill two weeks ago. Ash had looked at Bill and welcomed him to the family really quickly. When Green had asked him later Ash had told him Bill felt trustworthy and soothing to be near. They searched around the places that Ash and Gary usually played and foraged in. Pikachu and Eevee asked the wild Pokemon around them and even they did not know. Then a Pidgey piped up saying his mother might know something and flew off. It had come back with a large Pidgeot after fifteen minutes.

Pidgeot, -Hello little ones. You must be the ones my sweet chickling here keeps telling me about.-

Pikachu, -Hello ma'am. Nice to meet you. Ma'am, we need your help. Our partners went missing last night.-

Pidgeot tilted her head, -Do you know when and how?-

Eevee, -It was when we were asleep, ma'am.-

Pidgeot, -Hmmm, I see. There is one mischievous creature that is capable of doing this. I believe you met three of them.-

Lucario, -What do you mean Lady Pidgeot?-

Arcanine grumbled, -Oh no! Don't tell me!-

Pidgeot, -Your friend guessed it.-

Arcanine sighed, -It's Mew. Am I right? I knew, they were planning some mischief.-

Pidgeot nodded and flew off after instructing her chick to help the group. Lucario went to Cypress and told him what they had learned. To say Cypress was dumbfounded was an understatement.

Cypress groaned, "Not only do I have to worry about people like Team Rocket kidnapping my kid but also legendaries. So what now?"

Bill, "What do you mean Mew?"

Leaf, "Remember what I told you about my youngest bro meeting Mew and the photos I showed you?"

Bill nodded before brightening up, "So we have a chance to see and meet Mew?"

Red nodded, "Seems like it. I'm not sure why they would kidnap them though. It's not like we don't allow them to play."

Lucario nodded and sat down but Eevee and Pikachu however were furious. Their partners were taken without their consent. They were anything but happy about it.

Pidgey, -You know there is a place the three of them hang around a lot when they are here. I can take you there if you want.-

Pikachu and Eevee jumped up and followed the Pidgey. Red and the others followed them as well worried where they were going. They went deeper and deeper into the forest and came across a clearing where they could hear familiar laughter and voices. Pikachu and Eevee ran towards the sound followed by the others and when they reached the clearing they saw Ash and Gary laughing at a Mew doing transformations.

Pikachu, -Assshhhhh!-

Eevee, -Gaaryyyy!-

Ash and Gary both turned and blinked at them before brightening up and catching the Pokemon when they jumped on them. They were surprised to see their families behind the Pokemon but realized they have been gone for a long time.

Ash turned to the three Mews, "Well guys, it was fun but we have to go home now."

The three Mews pouted, -Awwwww-

Gary giggled, "Don't worry, we can play again, alright."

Cypress spoke up, "Next time just tell us first. We were worried."

The Mew looked at Cypress then the two favorite humans before they nodded. The silver Mew nuzzled Ash while the pink Mew kissed Gary's cheek and the black Mew pat their heads earning growls from Eevee and Pikachu. Then the three of them used teleport to disappear.

Bill looked around, "Hey, we're back to the edge of the forest."

Leaf's eyes were twinkling, "We saw Mew. That too three of them."

Green lifted the camera that he had become accustomed to carrying when it involved his brother, "And I got proof right here. Gramps is gonna flip he missed out!"

Red snorted before checking up on Ash and Gary, they were being smothered by Eevee and Pikachu, "You two okay?"

Ash, "We're good."

Gary, "Yeah! What's for lunch? We're hungry."

Cypress shook his head at the two, "Let's go home first yeah?"

Flashback end!

That was the moment both Pikachu and Eevee realized their partners did not have a single self preservation bone in their body. And to say they became overprotective and trained twice as hard would be putting it lightly. Now they were seeing a similar mischievous glint in the Fire legendaries eyes and it did not sit well with them.

Cooper, "Unbelievable! This is truly unbelievable."

Ash looked at Moltres and Entei before turning to Cooper, "What is unbelievable?"

Cooper looked at the two boys, "Well, there were speculations before that Moltres and Entei were unable to be together in the same place. People theorised it was because they were both Fire legendaries so they fight against each other over being the ultimate one. Guess what, that theory is false!"

Moltres snorted, -The Fire realm is large and I rather not carry that headache on my own.-

Entei rumbled amused, -Indeed, why fight? When you can share the burden and solve problems faster.-

Pikachu and Eevee were wary as they looked at the two legendaries in front of them. It grated on their nerves how the three Mews wanted to keep on taking Ash and Gary and leaving the two of them behind all the time. Luckily, Ash and Gary were awake every time and took the two of them making the three Mew pout at not having their complete attention on them like the first time, but they would take what they got.

Entei, -Welcome to the Fire realm little ones.-

Moltres looked at Ash and motioned to follow, -Come we have some things to discuss.-

Ash and Gary looked at each other before shrugging and following the two legendaries much to their partners consternation. Cooper followed the four of them giddily, he was looking forward to learning more about the elusive legendaries. It was not always they are able to see them let alone together. Houndoom and Hitmontop followed their partner, they had been talking with Pikachu and Eevee and now they had no other choice but to believe in their stories about meeting Mew. Houndoom wondered how he would fair against a Legendary Fire Pokemon while Hitmontop was curious about them.

(To be continued....
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter...
≧ω≦
I don't have a beta so excuse the mistakes.
Till next time my lovely readers!)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

267K 2.8K 53
Pokémon: Champion of Alola-Rise from Betrayal (AshBetrayed) (AureliaShipping) Ash has come back from Kalos after coming in 2nd place. When gets back...
1.1K 57 12
Amourshipping story "Love?" I chuckle humourlessly. "You think I've never been in love? You think I've never felt what you are feeling right now?" I...
47.6K 1.3K 61
Ash and Gary have finally started their journey at the age of 15. What adventures awaits them? Who will they meet? With Misty and Gou by their sides...
10.7K 333 20
This is a pokemon high school love story with some twists and turns with our favourite Pokemon couple. "Umm..Misty!?" Ash called. "Yeah!?" Misty loo...