G o d S l a y e r || MLP EG [...

By KxxkieTea

(MLP! Equestria Girls Harem! x Female Reader!) !!CREDITS TO GIVRALIX, SKETCHMCREATIONS, KIMBERLYTHEHEDGIE, AN... More

BIO
1: New Friends on the First Day
2: Princess Encounter
3: Rekindling Friendships
4: Helping Twilight win the Crown
5: Coming Together
6: Demonic Battles
7: Acceptance
8: Change Up
9: Question & Answer
11: The Dazzlings
12: Battle of the Bands
13: Welcome Back Princess
14: Slumber Party
15: The Battle Begins
16: Welcome to the Show
17: Empyrean Domain
🎊! ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! !🎉
18: Love Bubble
Hola... Not an update BUT please read :)

10: Rainbow Rocks

5.2K 135 81
By KxxkieTea

If there are any errors then I'm really sorry. ;-; This is probably the longest chapter I've ever written so hope you guys enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Sunday arrived, Sunset and I met Rainbow Dash and the others at the mall. We entered a music store where DJ Pon-3 (also known as Vinyl Scratch) works at, and the athlete tried finding a guitar that suited her best.

"Rainbow Dash, I simply don't understand why you can't just play the guitar you have." Rarity said as we stepped foot into the music store.

Rainbow Dash had carried a black guitar case on the way here. As the athlete opens the guitar case; inside it reveals a broken light green guitar.

"Now I understand..! It's in terrible condition!" Rarity gasps at the sight of the instrument.

"Is there something going on at school? Is that why you're buying a new guitar?" I was rather confused and decided to ask.

"Didn't you hear from the announcements?? We're having a musical showcase in a few days, silly!" Pinkie Pie grins at me.

"Oh. I didn't listen because I was trying to beat Jin at Mario Kart.." I rubbed the back of my neck

"Yeah, and I'm going to rock it with my band!" Rainbow Dash nods while looking around for a guitar.

"Your band?? Rainbow Dash, we all agreed to participate in the musical showcase together. It should be 'our' band." Applejack slightly frowns at her sentence.

"Well I can't wait to hear you guys play then." I pat Applejack's head, bringing a faint blush to her cheeks.

"Wait (Y/N)... Are you not participating in the musical showcase..?" Fluttershy questions.

I just found out today that we're having a musical showcase so I wasn't sure if I wanted to participate in it or not.

With an unsure shrug, I replied, "I'm not sure yet. I didn't know we were having one until now but I'll think about it."

"How about this guitar?! If not then how about this one!?" Pinkie Pie jumps up and down with a purple guitar in one hand and a banjo in another.

"No Pinkie. Those aren't what I'm looking for." Rainbow Dash shakes her head.

"Well what are ya looking for?" Applejack asks.

"That's the problem! I need something that looks as awesome as I'm gonna make it sound!" Rainbow Dash said before letting out a gasp.

Following her gaze, the girls and I see a shiny red double-necked guitar. It looks pretty neat. As Rainbow Dash grabs one of the fretboards, another hand sets itself on the other.

The owner of the other hand belonged to Trixie Lulamoon.

"Hands off my guitar, Trixie!" Rainbow Dash tugs the double-necked guitar over to her side.

"I touched it first, Rainbow Dash!" Trixie yanks the red guitar to her side.

"Sounds to me like this is the makin' for a nice friendly competition." Applejack smiled before coming forward.

"All right! Let's see who plays best!" The athlete grins.

"A shred off?" Trixie smirks.

"Shred ON!"

Pinkie Pie hands Rainbow Dash a light cyan guitar while Trixie brings her pale orange guitar to play.

"You know, even if one of them wins, they'll be shocked at the end." I whispered to Sunset.

"Why so, (Y/N)?" Sunset whispered back.

"You'll see." I sent a wink before looking at the two starting to shred some notes.

There was an intense playoff between the two going back and forth. It seemed like Trixie had the edge until Rainbow Dash passionately strummed a chord, causing her entire body to glow and accumulate thunderbolts.

My eyes widened at the sight of her pony ears, wings and tail, and as she played the last lick; the athlete sent Trixie crashing into a set of drums.

For a few seconds, the other five girls stared at Rainbow Dash in amazement before cheering for the girl. I clapped for the athlete but my mind was clouded on how she changed into her half-pony transformation.

'If Rainbow Dash is able to transform through music then it looks like the source to unleashing their magic is that. That's very interesting..'

I snapped out of my thoughts and decided to help Trixie stand back up. Lending her a hand, the illusionist takes my palm to get up on both feet. Twirling a lock of her light gray hair, she expressed her gratitude with flushed cheeks.

"T-Thank you, (Y/N).."

I nod my head while giving her a smile. "I'm glad that you're not hurt. Be careful next time."

DJ Pon-3 walks over to Rainbow Dash to present the double-necked guitar that she and Trixie both yearned to have. The rainbow-haired female was about to take the guitar but looking down at the sapphire blue guitar she was holding, she went with that instrument instead and let Trixie take the double-necked one.

"The Great and Powerful Trixie always wins in the end!" Trixie takes the guitar and holds it above her head before letting out a semi-evil laugh.

"I doubt it." Rainbow Dash smugly says before handing DJ Pon-3 the money.

"Now this is where it doesn't end well. Look at the price tag." I lightly nudge Sunset's shoulder.

Sunset peered at the tag attached to the double-necked guitar and after finally noticing the price on it, her eyes went wide. Trixie glanced down at the price and gave a grimace, "Twelve thousand dollars!? You'll pay for this, Rainbow Dash!"

"No silly! If you win, you have to pay for it!" Pinkie Pie winks before leaving the music store with Rainbow Dash and the others.

Though I stayed put and went towards Trixie. "Can I actually see that guitar, Trixie?"

The moderate purple-eyed girl raises a brow before handing me the expensive instrument. Playing some guitar licks, I smiled and went to the front to pay for it.

Sunset and Trixie saw this and their eyes broadened at me willing to pay twelve thousand dollars for a guitar.

"(Y-Y/N)!? Do you even have the money for that guitar!?" The two girls shout at the same time.

I gave DJ Pon-3 my card before turning around to be greeted with their shocked eyes. They shook their heads in disbelief.

"Well, my adoptive parents were pretty successful when it came to money. My father was a doctor while my mother was a lawyer. They left me with a debit card that has a total balance of two million dollars or maybe more?? I'm not sure to be honest." I shrugged, rotating myself to face DJ Pon-3 who had my receipt, card and new guitar.

"Thanks DJ. I'll see you later, alright?" I waved at her but before I took any further steps, DJ Pon-3 gently held onto my shoulder.

I felt her leaning towards my ear, whispering, "Call me Vinyl when we're alone."

My face grew red as she released her hold on me. Looking back at the DJ, she flashes me a smile before putting back on her headphones and getting back to work.

'T-That was pretty weird.. Trixie and Sunset are probably wondering-'

As I turned back around, I saw their eyes glaring daggers at Vinyl. Why did it look like they were jealous?? Oh who am I kidding, I shouldn't be assuming things!

Although I told myself that it wasn't anything, Trixie and Sunset clung onto my arms after leaving the music store with the newly double-necked guitar.
After catching up with the other girls, they saw this and just like Trixie and Sunset from earlier; all five of them appeared to be envious but of what??

After that day, things started to escalate a bit more after the half-pony transformation of Rainbow Dash..

[~~]

Monday came by and after school, I decided to go join Fluttershy for her duties at the animal shelter. I wanted to help her out since she's practically the only one volunteering for the animal shelter.

"Thanks for coming, (Y/N)."
Fluttershy softly smiles at me.

"No problem, Fluttershy. Since it's cleaning day for the animals, I thought I should lend a hand since you're the only one here."

Putting our backpacks to the side, Fluttershy saunters over to a door and opens it, going inside the room full of hamsters.

"The animal rescue needs all of the help it can get. So I appreciate your kindness, (Y/N)." The pink-haired female moves closer to one of the tubes and calls out to the hamsters inside.

"House cleaning!"

I see that the hamsters were reaching an agreement on Fluttershy's calling before proceeding out of their tubes and then exiting the room. They went straight towards me while Fluttershy closed the door behind her and started cleaning their tubes.

I sat down on the floor to get a closer look at the hamsters. I've never owned a hamster or let alone had a pet before; my adoptive parents told me that they wouldn't be able to take care of one because of their busy schedules. I wanted one to keep me company since my parents would come back home late at night, but at the same time I wasn't sure about taking care of a pet. Now don't me wrong, all pets are adorable and it makes me want to adopt one but I just didn't trust myself. After that, I didn't question my parents further about the topic.

While stroking their tiny heads, I found myself singing for the adorable hamsters.

| ~BOL4 - 썸 탈꺼야 (Some)~ |

Is it my fault if I’m not good at expressing?

I’m a warm girl in a cold city

Can’t I just tell you I like you?

I just want to be honest

Go away, no don’t go away

Show me your heart, no don’t show it to me

All day, only your smile is in my head

Do you wanna just go out?

Starting from today, I’m gonna have something with you

I’m gonna call you every day

Even though I can’t eat gluten

I’m gonna go around eating delicious food with you

So so sweet, you’re really so sweet

So so sweet, you are

Can’t I just tell you I like you?

I just want to be honest

Go away, no don’t go away

Show me your heart, no don’t show it to me

All day, only your smile is in my head

Do you wanna just go out?

Starting from today, I’m gonna have something with you

I’m gonna call you every day

Even though I can’t eat gluten

I’m gonna go around eating delicious food with you

So so sweet, you’re really so sweet

So so sweet, you are

(This song is just really cute and amazing so I definitely recommend you guys to check it out! Also got the translations from a website called genius.com!)

| ~Singing Ends~ | 

I exhaled deeply after finishing the song. Glancing down at the hamsters, they were all staring up at me with warm eyes. The lovable sight made me smile and I hummed the rest of the song to them.

After a few minutes, Fluttershy opens up the door and reveals the ultra-clean hamster's habitat. Seeing the hamsters surrounding me, she giggles at the view.

"After singing to them, it looks like they've taken a liking to you, (Y/N)." Fluttershy says, causing me to blush.

"Y-You heard me sing? S-Sorry about that.. I probably sounded terrible haha!" I stuttered.

"N-No you didn't! Your singing was really beautiful.. A-Anyways, ladies and gentle-hamsters! Why don't we head back into the habitat?"

The hamsters shook their heads, and clung onto my arms and legs. I pat their little heads, telling them,

"I'll miss you guys as well but you all have to go back inside. Fluttershy worked extra hard to clean your tubes and I'd appreciate it if you would check it out."

The hamsters still insisted on staying with me, and so Fluttershy ran over to her bag and pulled out her tambourine.

The sound of the instrument's jingles had put the hamsters under its trance. Realizing this, Fluttershy begins to play the musical instrument by shaking and slightly tapping it against her hands and hips. Walking into the clean room, the hamsters trailed after the tambourine player.

As the animal lover stepped foot into the hamster's room, her entire body had a glowing light blue outline and the familiar pony ears, wings and tail came as well.

After getting the hamsters back inside their habitat; Fluttershy closes the door and a sigh escapes my lips.

"Nice work, Fluttershy! After this, we should go to the Sweet Shoppe! It's my treat!" I gave her a thumbs-up before standing back up on both feet.

As I made my way to grab my backpack, Fluttershy was thinking about the earlier events of when I sang to the hamsters.

'(Y/N) sounded so beautiful when she was singing that song earlier.. I really want to hear her sing again.. Hopefully she'll consider joining the musical showcase.'

[~~]

It's Tuesday, and right now I'm in one of the culinary classrooms with Pinkie Pie as Granny Smith tells her the important tips on making sugar-butter-cocoa cookies.

"Just remember, the most important thing about sugar-butter-cocoa cookies is to fold your batter! Too much arm-turnin will make your cookies tougher than a lump of coal!" The elderly lady was stirring a bowl of cookie batter with a wooden spoon before handing it over to Pinkie Pie.

"You know, I'd like to try your baking sometimes, Pinkie." I told the enthusiastic girl, getting a slight squeak from her.

"Y-You want me to make you something??" Pinkie Pie stammered with reddened cheeks.

"Well I'd hear from Applejack and Rainbow Dash that you would always bake all sorts of things so I'm a bit curious." I nod.

Before Pinkie Pie could respond back, Rainbow Dash interrupts and appears by the door.

"Come on, Pinkie. You're supposed to help me find a drummer for my band."

Carelessly propelling a glob of cookie batter at the athlete's direction, it takes Pinkie Pie a second to think of something. She retrieves a second bowl full of batter and another wooden spoon.

"Most people don’t know how hard it is to find someone who can use both hands the way a drummer does." Rainbow Dash sighs out.

Glimpsing over at Pinkie Pie, she was busy stirring the batters with two wooden spoons in both hands. Although she's intently folding the mixtures, the girl is still able to reply.

"I'll bet!"

However, as Pinkie Pie picks up her pace on stirring the batters; the spoons flew out of her hands and the bowls jumped straight up to the roof and then down on Rainbow's and Pinkie's head.

Granny Smith checked to see what was happening and her eyes gaped open in surprise while letting out a shocked cry.

The rest of the class period, I was trying to calm Rainbow Dash down as she kept glaring and growling at Pinkie Pie's sheepish grin.

Taking things outside, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and me were out in the fields. I was assisting the girls with making their banner for the upcoming musical showcase.

"Now, it’s important that our banner looks awesome. So feel free to use as much glitter as you want." Rainbow Dash takes her brush and slightly dips the tip into a can of purple paint before coloring their banner.

Pinkie Pie spots something from a mile away and sprints over towards the item. Looking from afar, Pinkie Pie is running back with a huge pink container.

Oh goodness.. Who on earth needs one big container filled with glitter?!

"A drummer can’t just be anybody." Rainbow Dash says while continuing to paint.

"Oh, of course not!" Pinkie Pie reverses the shaker and begins to tap on the bottom with her palms. Large puffs of purple sparkles were leaving the container as Pinkie Pie continued to tap on the bottom ends.

"They need to have the right instincts, you know?" Rainbow Dash didn't seem to notice the purple puffs.

"Totally!"

I stood up to back away from Pinkie Pie, seeing that the lid is about to fall off of the container. As Pinkie Pie smacks her palms down onto the container, I tried to warn Rainbow Dash but it was too late.

The athlete is already covered in purple glitter from head to toe. Pinkie Pie is innocently smiling while Rainbow Dash is angrily staring at her.

Oh boy...

After the bells rang, we made our way to the cafeteria and sat at a table with Applejack and Rarity. There were three people that usually sat with us but they weren't here: Jin wasn't at school today, Sunset was staying in her English class to do some extra credit and Fluttershy had something to take care of.

"It’s gotta be someone with a lot of…energy!" Rainbow Dash tells the Applejack and Rarity while Pinkie Pie squirts strawberry syrup into her glass of milk.

I kind of want some strawberry fondant now..

"Absolutely!" The female agrees with Rainbow Dash, stirring the syrup into her milk for them to mix together.

After a couple of seconds, Pinkie Pie takes her spoon out of the milk and uses that and her fork to tap on her cup and bowl; making a solid rhythm out of the silverware.

You know, Pinkie Pie could be the drummer Rainbow Dash needs!

"I mean, a lot. Energy, enthusiasm..." Rainbow Dash trails off.

The pink-haired goofball is now banging on the table, causing our trays to shake uncontrollably. The other three are able to save their lunches, and Applejack kneels on the table to seize Pinkie Pie's silver utensils.

"Pinkie!" Applejack calls out her name and Pinkie Pie responds with,

"Whaaaat?"

"They have to be able to carry the whole band on their shoulders!" Another sigh escapes past the athlete's lips.

Pinkie Pie goes back into tapping her spoon and fork against the table. Eventually working her way to Rainbow Dash by tapping the utensils against her as well.

"PINKIE!" Rainbow Dash growls in annoyance.

"Calm down, Rainbow." I spoke up.

The goofball is now in between Applejack and Rarity, tapping her silverware against their heads.

"We have got to find an outlet for all that energy!" Rarity breathes out.

"How about assigning Pinkie as the drummer then?" I suggested, catching their ears.

After my suggestion, Rainbow's expression shifts from being fed-up into staring at me in astonishment with a huge grin. The athlete tells the others to follow her as she drags Pinkie Pie to the music room where she and the others practice their music.

We soon arrived at Pinkie playing the drums. She's seated behind the drum kit and pounded at the drums with a pair of drumsticks.

Increasing the intensity of her riffs, Pinkie Pie is slowly floating off of the ground; and her body starts to illuminate dark blue sparkles. Her pony ears and tail are soon visible and after one last pound, Pinkie is sitting back down on the chair. She's taking in short breaths and her hair is now a mess.

We clapped for her performance and Rarity directed a question to me.

"Whatever made you think of Pinkie for the drums?"

I smiled at the fashionista before shrugging, "Just had a hunch that the drummer's role fits Pinkie the best."

Pinkie Pie grins at me and plays a last string before the bells rung for dismissal.

[~~]

Just like any other typical day at school, students were gathered outside of the building and were walking alongside the sidewalks. Wednesday ended quicker than I had thought and as I made my way down the steps, I saw Rarity trying to push a grand black piano.

'What on earth is she doing? Why did she bring a piano to school...?'

Running over to lend a helping hand, Rarity sees me and swiftly combs and pats down her disheveled hair. The fashionista also brushes off any dry particles on her outfit.

"Ah! (Y/N) darling! How are you doing?" Rarity greets me, slightly posing against the piano.

"Hey Rarity, and I'm doing fine as usual. I see that you need some help so I'll carry the piano for you."

"Darling, there's absolutely no way you can-" Rarity didn't bother finishing her sentence.

I kneeled down on one knee and effortlessly lifted the piano with one hand. Everyone, including Rarity, were staring at me as I carried the piano to the music room where Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy were.

When we came across a crowd in the middle of the hallway, I yelled, "PLEASE MOVE BEFORE YOU GET HIT WITH THIS!"

The huge crowd hears me and moves to the side to avoid being hit with the piano. Finally, we made it to the music room and Rarity opened the doors. Before the fashion-loving girl steps foot into the room, Rainbow Dash immediately scolds her.

"Rarity, where were you!? You're ten minutes late! Also, couldn’t you have chosen a more portable instrument? Wait. (Y/N), how are you even carrying that piano with one hand!? How are you so awesome?!" Rainbow Dash asked with bulging prominent eyes.

Rarity and the others gawked at me but I shrugged it off. Even if I have my earring on, I'm still able to use superhuman strength so it wasn't a big deal handling a piano.

"Well um.. Back to your question about my instrument, Rainbow Dash dear.. Heavens, no! The grand piano is the most refined and elegant of instruments. With it, I will be able to express my full musicality." Rarity says, walking towards the piano and pressing one of the notes.

RRRRIIIINNNNGGG!!

We all looked at the ringing sound of a kitchen timer going off that's in Pinkie Pie's hand. I'm guessing that timer was for practicing in the music room. The other girls gathered the instruments into their hands.

"Well, our time’s up. I guess we’ll have to move our practice to the gym." Rainbow Dash points with her thumb and Pinkie Pie tucks the timer into her pink fuzzy hair.

"Guess you’re gonna express your 'full musicality' clear across campus." Applejack rested her hand on Rarity's shoulder, and the fashionista dispiritedly moaned.

Though, Rarity's depressed state comes to an end as Pinkie Pie jumps onto the piano's lid and presents her a keytar.

"Or... you could play this! It’s part guitar, part keyboard. It’s a guitar-key!"

Rainbow Dash raises an eyebrow, "You mean a keytar."

"Oh po-tay-to, to-mah-to…" Pinkie Pie shrugs, causing me to giggle.

The dark purple-haired female wore the keytar's strap and initiated a funky chord.

"Ooh! Ooh! Oh, my!" Rarity starts to smile.

The girls start to gather around her and Rarity begins to crank up the notes. It was as if her fingertips were dancing on top of the keyboard; Rarity really does know how to play the piano, that's for sure. Then it occurred, Rarity is undergoing a half-pony transformation and her body is radiating a sparkling glow.

"Will you look at that!" Applejack grins.

"Cool!" Rainbow Dash nods.

Sliding across the piano's lid, Rarity plays one last chord of her solo and we all applaud for the girl.

"Wowee!" Pinkie Pie says.

"Oh, my goodness!" Fluttershy brings her hands up to her cheeks.

"Well, then. How ’bout ya take that keytar and move your tail to our next rehearsal space?" Applejack insisted.

"Fine, fine. I don't suppose you wouldn't mind, (Y/N)...?"

I already knew what Rarity was going to ask and I picked up the piano in one hand again.

"Ready when you are." I sent her a wink and all of us left the room.

[~~]

"Okay, Granny, one more time. When you accidentally sold my bass at the garage sale; who did you sell it to?" Applejack sighed wearily.

The girls and I are in front of Applejack's farmhouse and separate barn. Granny Smith had all sorts of things on the tables displayed in front of us; the elderly lady was holding a garage sale.

However, when we were looking for Applejack's bass guitar, it was nowhere to be found. After asking her grandmother what had happened to it, she told us that she sold it to two people.

"Yeah, I—I sold it to the owners of that new pawn shop, uh…uh, Flibbity-Flabbity, somethin’ like that." Granny Smith says, causing Applejack to bring up her hand and placing it across her face, followed by a slapping noise.

"Now calm down, Applejack. We can still get your bass guitar back, I'm sure they'll give it back to you."

Oh boy was I wrong because when we stepped foot into the pawnshop and asked for Applejack's bass guitar back. Flim and Flam were willing to give it back to us for one thousand dollar despite paying two dollars for the damn instrument. This is how they replied when Applejack told them that it was her guitar and Granny Smith shouldn't have sold her instrument.

"Likely story!" Flim and Flam said.

"And can you PROVE that this is in fact your bass?" Flim holds up the bass guitar.

"Her initials are monogrammed right on the strap!" Rarity points out and the brothers take a closer look on the strap that certainly had Applejack's initials.

"That could mean anything! It could stand for…" Flam glanced over at his brother for an imaginary name.

"…Aardvark Junior!" Flim answered, popping up in front of Rarity.

"Anvil Jokers!" Flam continued on while leaning towards Fluttershy.

'Those two idiots better not get any closer to them..' I said in my mind.

"Or Animal Jane!" Flim nods.

"Why, I’ll bet you don’t even play the bass, Applejack..if that is your real name." Flam gave Applejack a look of disbelief.

"Of course that's her real name!" Rainbow Dash stood in front of the mustachioed man, glaring daggers at Flam.

"And she DOES play the bass!" Pinkie Pie shouts while riding a rocking purple horse back and forth.

Applejack takes the guitar from Flim's grip and starts cranking a solo in front of the two pawn owners. Just like Rarity with the piano, Applejack is letting her fingers move rhythmically on the strings.

Looking at the faces of Flim and Flam, I could tell they were stupefied by the scene in front of them. There were cheers and smiles coming from the others as Applejack kept on playing the bass.

Suddenly, the pony ears and tail appeared on Applejack, and her body had slightly glowed an orange light after strumming the last note.

The twin brothers take a brief moment to look at each other, willingly admitting their loss while the other girls had their eyes on Applejack, staring at her in astonishment.

"Perhaps this is her bass.." Flim confirms with his brother.

Yet, I had a feeling they weren't done.. Linking their minds with mine, I was able to read their thoughts. Surely enough, I knew what they were going to say.

Stepping forward, I told the pawn owners, "Let's see.. You're still thinking of making Applejack pay for the transportation costs and overhead. Oh and not to forget the stocking fees? She's not paying for anything so take the two bucks, apologize and scram." I growled, putting the money into Flim's hands.

The two brothers were stunned and also frightened by my growl; Flim and Flam took the money and apologized to Applejack before bolting into their office.

"Way to show them, (Y/N)!" Rainbow Dash pats my back.

"T-Thanks, (Y/N).." Applejack shyly comes up to me while still holding her bass guitar.

Letting out a chuckle, I rest my hand on top of her head. "That guitar is rightfully yours and I wanted to put those two in their place if they're thinking about charging you a thousand dollars or more just because of an instrument that's yours. That actually reminds me of how I practically spent twelve thousand dollars on a guitar.."

All five of them didn't know how to respond, mouths agape with incredulity.

Goodness, can someone please tell me why I bought a guitar that costs twelve thousand dollars?

Word Count: 4732

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 10.1K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.8K 218 15
Slow Updates What if Luz never went through the portal? Y/n, is on the run with her mother Eda and brother King. While running away from the Emperors...
992K 39.2K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
95.8K 11.1K 41
ℋ𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝑜 ℐ 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 ? 𝒦𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 ♡