Honey | HS

By ImpureStyles

Insane. Psychotic. Deranged. Unstable. A few words one might describe him.... Or was he just trying to find h... More

【WARNING】
【1】
【2】
【3】
【4】
【5】
【6】
【7】
【8】
【9】
【10】
【11】
【12】
【13】
【14】
【15】
【16】
【18】
【19】
【20】
【21】
【22】

【17】

1.6K 35 7
By ImpureStyles

Celeste:

This was so risky.

I felt filthy doing this in the bathroom as my family sat in the other room. But what made me so brave was the four glasses of wine in my system.

I immediately got onto my knees, looking up at him as I undid his belt. I was determined to make him cum within two minutes.

His hand grips the edge of the counter and his dark eyes watch me intensively as I unzipped his jeans and shoved them down.

I could already see the bulge starting to form in his boxers.

"C....I don't think this is-"  he inhales sharply as I pull out his hardened dick, taking him into my hand.

Looking up at him, I slowly move my hand then faster within seconds. I take him into my mouth as I suck his dick fast, bobbing my head.

He hisses and groans softly, his fingers gliding into my hair.

Quickly, I get up and he looks at me dazed and confused. I smirk as I lift my dress and push down my underwear.

Seconds after, I am shoving him against the wall and kissing him. A growl escapes him as he grabs at my ass.

Pulling away from me, he spins me around and bends me over the sink. I gasp as I stare at him in the mirror. The dark look on his face makes me want him even more.

My body was buzzing and my head was spinning but I didn't care, I needed him.

Spreading my legs a bit more with his knee, he slowly eases into me from behind. I whimper, feeling how big he is, always feeling me up.

He pushes himself all the way in, his eyes momentarily closing before opening again.

"Fuck" he mumbles as he grabs onto my shoulder. His other hand grips at my hip and I grip onto the sides of the counter. I was needing him so badly.

Harry begins to quickly thrust into me. The tip of his dick plunging deep inside me. The feeling was overbearing.

"God yes" I whisper as I watch him watch me in the mirror. The speed of his thrusts increase as he begins to pound into me. He tries not to make too much noise doing so but at this point they were gonna hear us anyways.

He reaches around me and rubbed my clit. The feeling making me close my eyes momentarily as I let out soft moans.

Seconds later, he is grabbing the top half of my body by my neck and holding me against his chest. I gasp at the new angle.

The grip he has on my neck tightening, oh how fucking dirty it all was. The way we looked, the way I looked.

My cheeks were flushed and my pupils were blown out. I looked fucked out of my mind. And slowly, I began to feel it too.

I whimper as he thrusts deeper into me. I grip onto his arm as I put my head back onto his shoulder.

"I can't last much longer"  he says through his heavy breathing. I shake my head and squeeze my eyes shut as I could feel my body becoming stiff. Within seconds I am letting my body ride out my high as I let out a strangled moan.

His hand coming up to cover my mouth. He breaths heavily as I feel him slowing down and letting out small grunts. "Fuuuucck" he says lowly.

I lift my head, feeling like my legs were to give out any second. I look at us in the mirror and his head is leaned against my own and his eyes are closed as he stilled.

I could feel puffs of air hit the side of my face. I smiled slightly and he releases his hand around my neck as I touch his arm.

Seconds after, we freeze as we hear a knock. "C?" we hear my brother call through the door.

My eyes widen as I stare at Harry in the mirror. "Uh....yeah?" I squeak out.

"Everything okay in there?" he asks and I cover my mouth as I have the urge to laugh.

"Uh yeah! Just give me a minute!" I shout. I gasp as I feel Harrys half hardened dick thrust into me again as he never pulled out in the first place.

"Okay. Just checking.......um where's Harry?" he asks and I press my lips together.

Shit.

"He's in here with me" I say as a giggle escapes me. I bite my lip as Harry pulls out. I clench my pussy as I shuffle over to the toilet.

Sitting down, I look up at Harry as he stares at me with a weird look as his eyes grow wide.

"Ohh.......um.....ok" he says through the door as it goes silent. As I hear him walking away, I look at Harry confused.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask as I begin to pee.

"I came in you" he says lowly and his eyebrows raise. "Oh shit" he says shortly after as he pushes his fingers through his hair.

"No...no we need to go get a plan B right now" he says as he pulls up his pants and fixes them. He then starts to pace as I stand as I fix my pants, flushing the toilet.

I stop him and I hold my hands on his face. "Relax. Okay? I'm on the pill" I say and I see all the worry vanish and his shoulders slump.

"Oh thank god" he says and he squints his eyes at me. "Still. I don't trust it" he says and I shrug in response.

"I think were fine" I say and I realize how stupid I sound. How ironic my attitude towards this was.

I wash my hands and I stretch out my neck as I put my head to the side, my fingertips running over the faint red marks on my neck.

Oh boy.

We both come out of the bathroom and I go into the kitchen then Harry follows behind.

My brother sits at the counter top and looks between us. "How was the bathroom?" he questions as his eyebrows raise and I look away as my face begins to heat up.

Harry laughs and takes his finger to his nose, wiping it lightly on the underside as he looks down.

My stomach does flips watching him laugh and smile. That little dimple of his making an appearance.

Even then I could see how much he has changed since I met him. He was smiling more and had more of a positive vibe.

But I wasn't sure how much longer that was gonna last.

"Shut up Caleb" I say and I glance past him into the family room seeing only Emma sat on the couch.

"Did mom and dad go to bed?" I ask and he nods as he takes a sip of his drink he made earlier.

I nod my head slightly as I glance at Harry and he places his hand on my lower backside.

We didn't end up going to bed until around 2 am that night. But nothing could have prepared myself for the following day.

---

Harry was laying on his stomach when I had woken up. His hair partly draped over his forehead. His soft, pink lips parted slightly.

I spent over five minutes staring at his relaxed peaceful face. I didn't want to get up and leave him. But I needed to get up and shower.

Getting myself downstairs, I hugged my mom from behind as she sat at the kitchen counter, reading something on her tablet.

"Morning" I say as I go and get myself a cup of coffee. She watches and smiles slightly "You're awfully joyful this morning" she says as she takes another sip of her drink.

I shrugged and found myself grinning as I went up to the bedroom. Getting my clothes together as quiet as possible, I went into the bathroom and stepped into the shower.

. . .

The evening was approaching us rather quickly as me and Harry spent the day out in the warm weather.

Harry had taken my hand every so often as we walked down the street, intertwining our fingers together.

Part of me wondered if this was what I wanted. I liked him a lot and there was no doubt he felt the same way. He needed a lot of improving and I knew he was trying to change for himself and for me.

We went into shops and went to this restaurant for lunch. We ended up talking a lot more about different topics and learning more about each other. I loved learning about the little things.

There was no doubts I had about the way I felt towards him. I couldn't say I loved him , no. I really liked him. And maybe my feelings would turn that way.

Within another hour, we decided to drive to Los Angeles. It was super random and last minute.

While he drove down the freeway, I couldn't help but glance at him more than a few times. I pushed my feet up onto the dash and I watched the world go by.

Harry plays songs on shuffle on his bluetooth. Then he puts on a song, I fucking love.

Are You Bored Yet? By the Wallows.

I could hear him singing so I decided to join in. I just felt completely happy at this point.

I didn't know what the future held for me and him, but I had a feeling it was going to be okay.

. . .

I had no clue what Harry's plans were as he pulled up to a gated community. I didn't even know he knew people that lived here.

"Where are we?" I ask and he looks over at me "Calabasas" he says as he looks over at the security gate. His phone dings and he looks down at it. Then he punches in some numbers into the keypad and the gate opens.

I watch all the huge mansions pass by and I wonder what the fuck are we getting ourselves into.

It was a easy sight to see that their was a party going on as we parked the car and walked up the block. Cars lined down the block and you can clearly hear the music.

The closer we got, the louder it got.

I looked at Harry uncertain but he stared forward as we walked up the driveway to the house. It was a rather large mansion like the rest of them lined down the block.

Walking in, it reeked of marijuana. I scrunch up my nose and I look down at Harry's hand as he encases his with mine, intertwining our fingers.

He leads me through the people, looking around from someone. We stop in our tracks as we hear someone call him.

"Styles!!" a guy pushes his way through the crowd and envelopes him into one of those bro hugs.

I let go of Harry's hand and he looks back at me, with a confused look on his face.

He looks back to the man as he pushes a drink into his hand. "Dude I can't believe you showed up! Who's this?" he asks as his eyes land on me.

"Celeste" he says through the music and the guy comes over to me. I was shocked as he tugged me into a hug. His strong cologne making me want to vomit.

"Well drinks are in the kitchen. Uh I think Liam is upstairs!" he shouts through the music towards Harry. Harry's demeanor was rather cold as he gestured for me to follow him.

People were dancing everywhere and it makes me remember the last time I was at a party.

I was 17, and I was still with Grant. He was always going to parties. And he had made me go to one and nothing good came from it. I felt like my teenage self again. I wanted to leave right then and there.

But I sucked it up for Harry.

That was until he left me alone in the kitchen to go find someone. His actions were off. And I was just shrugging it off because this had to have been his territory as a teen. So it's all so different now.

I said fuck it and I decided to make myself a minimal fruity drink. Leaning against the counter, I stared around the kitchen where some people were talking. The kitchen was super huge and I couldn't understand how one remembers where they put everything with all these cabinets.

"Celeste?" a female voice speaks and I turn my head towards the voice. I already wanted to shoot myself.

The girl in front of me hadn't changed a bit besides the tattoos and the color of her hair.

Alyssa Santos.

Former ex best friend.

She walks over to me and her eyes drag down my frame and back up.

"Is that you?" she speaks before hugging me unannounced.

I barely hug back before she pulls away. The outfit she wore was screaming 'hooker'.

"How have you been?" she asks, her gaze set on me.

I shrug and take a sip from my drink "I am doing pretty good" I say as I glance around the kitchen.

"You still come to these things?" I ask, looking over at her. Leaning against the counter, she smiles and shrugs "sometimes" she mumbles.

"Who are you here with?" she asks and I look down to the floor. I'm just gonna give a dry answer.

"A guy" I say and she slowly nods, making her way over to the drinks. Mixing herself one, she turns to me as she chugs half of it down.

Wow. 

"I'm here with Danny" she says, her gaze now on the wall. "Grants.....brother?? That Danny?" I ask and she nods.

"Yup" she says popping the 'p'.

I nod and find myself wanting to exit the room right now. I wanted nothing more to punch this fake bitch in the face.

I know it happened a long time ago but she was one of them to talk extreme shit about me. And about me and Grants relationship. I wouldn't be surprised if she was fucking them both.

I excuse myself, walking through the crowd and into the backyard. The pool was filled with people, and I went off to the side, sitting on the lounge chair.

I watched people walking in and out. Hoping Harry was gonna find me and take me away from this stupid party.

Apparently it was filled with everyone I fucking know. I definitely noticed all the side glances I got from some people that went to my school.

I growled and looked away as I saw Grant coming out of the door.
"Hey" he says as he walks over to me.

Looking up at him, I give a tight lip smile. "Hi" I mumble and I curse at myself as he sits next to me.

"What are you doing here? You dont come to these things. Especially a college party" he says as he glances at the rowdy people in the pool.

I find myself contemplating if I should tell him to fuck off or let this conversation happen.

I sigh and I lean on my knees "I don't. But I am with Harry" I say and his eyes scan the area. "Where is he?" he asks and I shrug. "Upstairs I think" I speak softly, tired of being around him already.

I hate him. And no one can tell me otherwise or change my mind. It all starts coming back to me and I just want to throw myself into the pool and choke on some water. 

I furrow my eyebrows and rub my head and I feel his hand on my shoulder. I stand up abruptly and I look down at him.

"Are you okay?" he asks and I scoff. But also letting out a dry laugh, I look at him. "Am I okay? No. I am not. Not as long as you are near me or talking to me" I say harshly.

He frowns slightly as he speaks "Celeste, you know I am sorry" he says and I nearly want to laugh in his face.

Without another word, I head into the house and find the stairs, going up them. I swallow hard as I see a shit ton of doors down a long hallway. Great.

Looking at my phone, it was nearing 12 am. We had been here over an hour.

I call Harry and press the phone to my ear. After some rings he picks up "yes?" he asks and I sigh into the phone. "Can we leave please" I mumble into the phone.

"Okay. Head out to the front. I will meet you there" he says and hangs up. I put my head back, looking up at the ceiling as I let a sigh leave my lips.

I spotted Harry on my way towards the door. There he stood with some guy and of course, Alyssa.

Out of all the people in this place, she had to be up his ass? I rolled my eyes and went towards the door.

Once I get to the front, I stand there in the driveway, waiting for him. I feel even more annoyed as Grant walks over to me.

"Celeste, I want to straighten this out" he says through semi slurred words.

I cross my arms, eyeing the way his body is swaying. "I don't" I say as I turn away from him.

"Hey don't fucking turn away from me" he speaks harshly as he grabs me by the arm and turns me to him. Ripping his hold on my arm, I felt sick.

That whole few years of being with him, I dealt with his abuse. "You do not fucking touch me like that" I say harshly, pointing my finger at him.

"I want to work this out" he says and I let out a laugh.

"Oh my god" I say as I look away from him, shaking my head. "You want to work what out? Everything you should have years ago?!" I shout.

He furrows his eyebrows at me, shaking his head. His eyes were glossed over and I knew whatever he took was well in his system now.

"I'm sorry for everything. I want you to know that, I wish I could take it all back" he says to me, sadness seeping out of his eyes.

"You and I both know you wouldn't. I mean look at you. I would be a single mother by now. You can't just simply take something like that back. You forced me to get arid of it. You weren't ready to be a father then and you wouldn't ever be ready to be one anytime soon." I say, anger spewing from my pores.

He stares at me, the furious look I know all too well. If I knew him back then, I know for certain he was ready to hit me with that look.

"Go ahead" I say, threatening him.
"I fucking dare you to lay your hands on me" I say through gritted teeth.

We both get distracted as we hear my name being called.

"Celeste" Harry say sternly as he makes his way over to us. I felt suddenly nervous and ready to punch something all at once. "Are you okay babe?" he asks me as his hand grazes my lower back. His eyes settling on a furious Grant.

"Everything is just fine. Lets go" I say as I turn away, walking down the driveway with Harry as we leave Grant standing there. Surprisingly Harry was calm and collected.

The car ride was silent going back home. I didn't care to look at Harry as I was too in my head. I wanted nothing more than to scream and hit something.

This is exactly why I stayed far away. Because people would crawl back to me and act like they didn't mentally and physically fuck me up.

Reaching my house, he shuts off the car and we sit there in silence for a few minutes.

I then feel his hand touch my arm, rubbing there with his thumb.

Glancing over at him, he stares at me with this sad look. It's then that I know he heard what I said.

Looking away, I let some tears slip. I hate being weak.

"I'm sorry I took us there" he says softly into the silence. I look over at him as I wipe away my tears.

"It's okay Harry, you didn't know" I say as I look down. "I'm guessing you heard all of that?" I ask and he lets out a small sigh "I did" he says lowly.

"He doesn't deserve any of it" he says softly as his fingertips run lightly over my skin.

I take a deep breath in and I slowly let it out. "He forced me to. I was only sixteen and he was the one to freak out" my voice cracks. He shakes his head repeatedly and hugs me tightly. His hand petting over my hair repeatedly.

He didn't say anything after as I cried into his shoulder. It felt like hours before we headed inside and up the stairs.

Laying with him and having him hold me as his thumb glides back and forth on my skin, I knew I had went through all of that for this.

This moment right here. It made me into the person I am today and I wouldn't ever change that.

It all led me to meet him.
. . .

AN:

I'm working on a new story but I won't be publishing it for a long while. Maybe after I finish Docile. Excuse the typos, this chapter was partly edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 7.8K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 30K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
144K 5.1K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
208K 7.3K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...