【12】

Harrys POV:

She looked so beautiful when she slept. Like an angel sent from the gods.

Like the creep I am, I laid there staring at her for about an hour, in the early hours of the morning. Last nights events made this to be everything that I wanted and needed.

I had yet to really get to know her but within the numbered days that I had talked to her, it felt like it could have been a lifetime of happiness and bliss.

Her lashes were resting against her cheekbones, the few freckles gracing her cheeks. The dark black of her hair, sprawled along her pillow. Her beautiful lips slightly parted as puffs of air left them.

Fuck.

Slipping away, I quietly left the room without waking her.

It was a little past 8 AM.

Finding a piece of paper, I scribble a note onto it before grabbing the rest of my, now dried clothes and getting dressed.

As I put on my coat and grabbed my phone and keys, I glance down at the one key dangling off of my California key chain.

I felt guilt.

Exiting her apartment, making sure the door is locked, I head out onto the street.

Yawning, I found myself walking to Chips coffee shop. Today was going to be slow and I hated even leaving her side.

As I stand and wait for my coffee, a girl that looked mixed, with long, curly brown locks, stood to the side of me. "Have you ever tried their brownies?" she asks as her dark brown eyes, eyed me quizzically.

Shaking my head, I cross my arms over my chest. Her body fully turns to me. "Good because they are shit. Their cupcakes though? Fucking superb" she says with emphasis while giving the perfect sign with her hand.

Earning a chuckle from me, a smile grazes her lips. "Chai latte for Maddy!" the barista calls. Stepping forward, she grabs it and turns towards me. Coming to my side again, she beams up at me with a toothy smile. I then notice the little stud in her nose.

"I'm Maddison by the way" she says and waits for me to speak. "Harry" I mutter as I hear them call my name. "A mocha Latte for Harry" he sets down the drink, just as I pick it up.

I nearly jump when I turn around and the, all too happy girl is standing directly in front of me. "Oh....a mocha latte? Not that bad" she says.

Checking my phone, I had about an hour to kill before heading into work. Sitting at a table, I watch as Maddison grabs her books from another table and trots over to mine.

I huff under my breath, what the fuck does she want? I didn't invite her over here.

I hadn't taken my pills today and the way my mood is, this won't end on a good note for her. All I wanted was time to think to myself. Mostly think about Celeste and how good she felt under me. If her being gorgeous wasn't enough, the sex was the icing on the cake.

After settling in, she takes a sip of her drink. I watch as people come in and out but my attention is diverted towards the girl sitting in front of me as she speaks up, "do you come here often?."

I shrug and look down at my phone, wondering if Celeste had woken up yet.

"Do you live around here? Or go to school near here?" she asks and I stare at her with a blank expression.

She fiddles with one of the several string bracelets on her wrists. I could tell she had this sort of edgy, hippy vibe going on. With her hair half up in a bun and her smokey eye looking makeup. To put the final pieces into place, she was dressed in ripped jeans and wore a semi-ripped Nirvana t-shirt and over that was a ugly orange colored jacket.