The Black/ Mikaelson sister (...

By xoxo_natylie

Alison Rose Black is the older sister of Jacob Black. And only daughter of Sarah and Billy Black. Her best fr... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Twilight Breaking Dawn cast
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Epilogue
Wedding and Baby pictures

Chapter 4

8.1K 123 0
By xoxo_natylie

Alison's POV
The next morning I woke up to see Paul still sleeping. I smiled a bit. I see a text that Leah had sent me I decided to forgive Sam. I know that what happened was not his fault. You can forgive Paul. But please be happy and not mad. I couldn't help but smile at her text I replied with No that's your choice I'm happy for you I did forgive Paul but now things can go back to the way things were before we left. I feel Paul starting to move he puts his head in the crook of my neck. And I went back to sleep
~Time skip to the Newborn army fight~
Today was the day we fought the newborns. Leah and Sam made up and are together as well as me and Paul. We were waiting for the newborns to get here. The cullens were waiting. Then the newborns showed up and the cullens battled against them. Then we showed up.
~ After the fight~
We won then Bella and Edward showed up. Bella ran to me and hugged me. I hugged back. Me and Bella have been friends I know she was leading my brother on but now that her boyfriend was back and I know she didnt mean to and I decided to put my anger behind me.Then a newborn showed up out of nowhere. Leah went to attack it. " Leah don't" Edward shouted. I ran and tackled the newborn and then he got his arms around me and squeezed my ribs. I heard a crack and I yelped. I shifted back into my human form with my clothes on.

" Alison" Bella yelled and ran towards me. " Ali hold on Carlisle is gonna take care of you." Edward said. " Bones on her right side are shattered." Carlisle said. Bella had gotten next to me. " Bella" I said with a strained voice. " Ali I'm right here." she said. The pack had shown up with clothes on. " Alison you idiot I had it." Leah said. "Leah" Sam said. I opened my eyes and they were changing into different colors.

The pack was shocked and Leah said" Klaus told
me her eyes will change color whenever something happens to her don't be scared." " the pack has to leave were not gonna want to fight with the volturi" Edward said. " well take her back to Billy's" Sam said. The pack had picked me up and carried me home. They put me on the bed gently. Carlisle told them to leave so he could re break my bones. " let's get this over with" I said.
Jake PoV
We all went outside and waited for Carlisle. It broke my heart to hear my sister scream in pain. I saw Bella pull up in her truck. " Hey I came..." she said as she was cut off by the screams of my sister. " it's been going on for awhile." quill said. " Docs re breaking her bones" Embry said. " why did she have to butt in? I could have taken that tick." Leah said. Leah feels bad because she thinks it was her fault when it wasn't. " oh give it a rest Leah." Paul said.

I felt bad because his imprint is screaming bloody murder. Carlisle came out and said" the worst is over she'll be fine. I gave her some morphine but her body temperature will burn it off. I'll come back to set a drip." I felt relived as the rest of us did. " Thank you" my dad said. Carlisle turned to Bella " she's asking for you. And you too Leah." he said and left. Both Bella and Leah looked at my dad and he nodded. They both went inside.

Leah POV
As soon as the leach doctor said that Alison had asked for me and Bella we both went inside and saw her. " Hey you guys okay" she asked us. We nodded. " why did you do it." I asked her. " Because we family Leah and family sticks together no matter what. Don't blame yourself okay." she said. I nodded and left so she could talk to Bella. The guys looked at me. " she's fine." I said and they nodded.

Bella POV
" you know Edward asked me to marry him." I said. Her face light up. " what did you say" she asked. I just shrugged. " let me ask you something do you love him." she said. I nodded. " then do what your heart says okay." she said. I nodded. And left. I nodded at Billy and the pack. I couldn't ask for a better friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 116K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
112K 1.7K 13
Bella Swan is the daughter of Charlie Swan and Renee Dwyer. But she wasn't the only daughter. She had an older sister who went missing when Bella was...
10K 1.8K 23
කොල්ලෝ හත්දෙනා concert එක නවත්තලා හොස්පිට්ල් එකට ආවේ... _මොනවා වෙයිද????_ 😅😅😅😅 ඒනම් මම ගියා 😅😅😅😅
3.1M 200K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...