Hell On An Angel 3

By lov3_dontchang3

Elijah has made his decision..... More

Intro
Duron 1
Duron 2
Luka 3
Luka 4
Jaire 5
Jaire 6
Elijah 7
Elijah 8
De'Veon 9
De'Veon 10
Jaire 11
Jaire 12
Luka 13
Luka 14
Duron 15
Duron 16
Elijah 17
Elijah 18
Samson 19
Samson 20
Jaire 21
Jaire 22
De'Veon 23
De'Veon 24
Duron 25
Duron 26
Elijah 27
Elijah 28
Luka 29
Luka 30
Chino 31
Chino 32
Duron 33
Duron 34
Jaire 35
Jaire 36
Elijah 37
Elijah 38
Duron 39
Duron 40
De'Veon 41
De'Veon 42
Big Dawg 43
Big Dawg 44
Jaire 45
Jaire 46
Niño 47
Niño 48
Luka 49
Luka 50
Duron 51
Duron 52
Khris 53
Khris 54
Elijah 55
Elijah 56
De'Veon 58
Raheim 59
Raheim 60
Jaire 61
Jaire 62
Luka 63
Luka 64
Chino 65
Chino 66
Khris 67
Khris 68
Jaire 69
Jaire 70
Duron 71
Duron 72
Diante 73
Diante 74
Elijah 75
Elijah 76
De'Veon 77
De'Veon 78
Luka 79
Luka 80
Jerú 81
Jerú 82
Khris 83
Khris 84
Jaire 85
Jaire 86
Elijah 87
Elijah 88
Big Dawg 89
Big Dawg 90
Luka 91

De'Veon 57

548 51 14
By lov3_dontchang3

It had been about two months since the fire and even though Doonie was able to laugh it off, I could see through the smile and tell that it was still affecting him and I wasn't the only one; Elijah, Mateo, Raheim, and even DJ could tell something was off with Doonie. It was pointless to ask him because he brushed it off with jokes and he claimed he was fine.... but I knew better, it didn't help that Diante was constantly popping up over here demanding to see De'Vaughn and although Duron would let him it was getting to the point where Diante was asking to take De'Vaughn overnight, nevermind the fact that he was either drunk or high but Elijah always shut it down, which led to an argument, which led to the kids crying..... My brothers were both spiraling and even though me and Diante weren't on the best of terms I hated seeing that shyt because I've seen glimpses of him being a better person but he always seemed to fall right back into his old ways. So between my home life, work, school, and my friends.... it was getting to the point where I needed my own place because living here was starting to cause me unnecessary stress..... I didn't want to leave Doonie but I knew if anyone could help him get through this it was Elijah.

"Ayy Doonie are you renting out the Slaughter House?" I asked and Elijah looked up from his phone, his eyes burning into the back of Doonie's head, my oldest brother glanced at me and I could tell he was pissed. "I mean.... the other house?" I asked quietly, Doonie's 'other' house is where we used to take girls and in his case dudes back and fuck them.... I'm sure Elijah knew about it, he just didn't know we had a name for it.

"Nah it's empty at the moment...." Doonie said irritably. "Why you wanna rent it out?" Doonie asked and I shrugged.

"It's just something I'm considering.... I mean I know you and Elijah would like to get back to whatever y'all were doing and I kinda want my own space." I said just imagining all the good trouble me and Raheim could get into if I had my own place. "If you're not doing anything today, can we stop by and check it out.... I haven't been there in a while ad I wanna make sure it's in good condition." I said and De'Vaughn started graggling loudly, this little dude had a lot of personality for a baby, even though he could barely crawl he was quick to cuss someone out.

"Calm down...." Elijah said playfully as De'Vaughn tried to grab the spoon from out of his hand. "Duron don't you have a meeting to go to later.... well since you're busy I don't mind taking De'Veon to the..... what was it called again?" Elijah asked looking at me.

"Sure if you want.... De'Veon is an idiot so you really shouldn't believe anything he says." Doonie said trying to clean up my mistake. We heard the front door opened and a few seconds later Raheim walked into the kitchen, with a light coating of snow on his shoulders. Fuck I hated snow, mainly I hated that if I decided to move then I would have to do all my moving in the snow and I wasn't looking forward to that shyt.

"Y'all going to that party this weekend?" Raheim said making himself a plate and sitting down next to me, while De'Vaughn tried to jump out his high chair to get to Raheim, and once he realized he couldn't he started crying. Don't ask me why but De'Vaughn loved Raheim, it didn't matter what he was doing if Raheim walked into the room you can best believe De'Vaughn was going to somehow end up in his arms.

"Are you referring to Big Dawg's Party?" Elijah asked rolling his eyes and Raheim nodded. "Nope.... we're busy but from the sounds of it, everybody is going to be there; Jaire, Niño, Luka, Chino.... why are you going?" Elijah asked and I decided to plead the fifth because I was definitely going though I'm sure Doonie would try his hardest to convince me not to go. We finished eating and since we weren't doing shyt Elijah decided to take us to Doonie's other house, I would've been completely fine with just him and Raheim going but.........

"Man the parties we used to have in this bitch was live as fuck, ayy De'Veon remember that stripper that shoved the Godzilla dildo in her pussy? And then there was the chick with no gag reflexes that Do..... yeah good times." Andre said cutting himself off but Elijah wasn't stupid and we all knew what he was about to say.

"Yeah well IF I decide to move in, this will be my place of peace.... I won't be throwing any wild parties and there damn sure won't be any strippers." I said and Raheim raised his eyebrow looking at me. "Maybe I'll have a few parties but they'll all be lowkey affairs, nothing too crazy." I said and could tell he was satisfied with that response. We got to the house and quickly darted towards the door, it was cold as fuck out here and I knew on the inside probably wasn't much better but at least I would be protected from the wind.

"Aight so where's my room?" Andre asked and I looked at him like he was crazy. "What? You're not trying to have a roommate? Look De'Veon I know you THINK you're ready to live alone but let's be real.... you're not."

"Even if I'm not, what makes you think that I want you as my roommate? I could ask Raheim, or one of my boys who won't have an issue with me and my nigga fuckin.... because we tend to get pretty loud, I'm talking knockin walls down loud." I said and Raheim punched me in the arm. "Aight so I'm the loud one.... but still IF and I'm only saying IF, I decide to let you move in here with me... you gotta get a job or something because I'm not going to be paying these bills by myself."

"I walk around in my boxers in my own house, so you can best believe that if my nigga has his own place I'm not wearing shyt but socks." Raheim said leaning against the wall. But this place is nice as fuck De'Veon, I think you should tell Doonie you want it. I'm about to go look around." Raheim said walking off.

"You'd really let your nigga move in before your cousin?" Andre asked and I shrugged. "Damn that's fucked up.... I could slightly understand if we were older and y'all had been dating for some years but I don't know what if y'all break up?" Andre asked quietly.

"Here's the thing about me and Raheim.... we built a friendship first, that's my muthfuckin dawg.... I want him in my life forever even if it's just as friends. He accepted me long before most of my family did.... we're solid. So yeah if Raheim wants to move in then he'll definitely get the second pick of the rooms.... after me." I said looking into Andre's eyes and I could tell he was pissed. "But more likely than not he's going to be in my room.... so if I were you I'd find my room, I gotta go find Raheim." I said walking off. "Umm.... what the fuck are you doing?" I said walking into the largest room to find Raheim with his feet up on the wall.

"Seeing how sturdy these walls are.... you know I'm an acrobat and this is my signature move. Matter fact lay right here." Raheim said grabbing my hand and pulling me into the room. "Don't argue nigga... just do it." He said giving me that playful smile of his and I laid on the ground with my feet towards the wall. "Aight hold on...." Raheim said and next thing I knew my legs were on his shoulders and Raheim's feet were on the wall. Raheim thrust his dick down a few times and paused. "Yeah, this works...." Raheim said getting up.

"Man you're wild as fuck." I said as he helped me up off the ground. "Where are you going now?" I asked following him into the bathroom, where he stepped into the massive shower and looked around.

"Come in here." He said and I walked slowly towards the shower and stepped in with him. Raheim then grabbed me by the neck and pushed me up against the glass, then he quickly turned me around and pushed his body up against mine.

"You wild'n bruh." I said as his hand moved inside my pants as he gripped my ass. "What the fuck was the purpose of this?" I asked like I didn't already know.

"Gotta make sure..... y'know, I'm a firm believer in safety first. Come on I wanna check out some more places in the house." Raheim said and we literally went through every inch of the house, from top to bottom and once Raheim was satisfied we were walking through the kitchen when he froze. "I'm so fuckin stupid....." He said and I turned to look at him. "Get up here and laying on your back." He said and I kept on acting like I wasn't enjoying this little game of ours. I climbed up on the center island and laid on my back, a few seconds later Raheim's ass was firmly planted on my dick.

"What is the point of this?" I asked gently rubbing his ass.

"Nigga I'm tall as fuck.... not really I'm 6'4 and I wanna make sure my head doesn't hit the ceiling when I'm riding." He said checking a few times and his hand could touch the ceiling but his head still had a lot of space. "And we're good..... when are you trying to move in?" Raheim said still bouncing on my lap and my dick was hard as fuck.

"After I talk with Doonie.... I wanna make sure he's good with it but once I get the okay from him then we can move in whenever." I said slowly lowering his pants. "But I kinda wanna go to your place tonight, the last thing we need is for DJ to think we're wrestling." I said smiling. "Or we could have Doonie get us a hotel......." I said as his ass started to fill my vision. "It's whatever you wanna do, I'm down for I just wanna......"

"We need to get back to the house, De'Vuaghn has been crying since Raheim left and Duron sounds like he's going to start crying if we don't get back within the next......." Elijah walked into the kitchen and I knew we probably looked wild as fuck but I've caught him and Doonie doing a lot worst.

"We'll be out in a second....." I said fixing Raheim's pants as Elijah walked out of the kitchen. "You know one of the best things about having my own place..... I don't have to worry about that shyt anymore.... come on let's get back to the house." I said getting up and as we were walking out I pulled Raheim back and kissed him..... yeah this is definitely the right move to make...................................

****** QUESTIONS ******

1) What should be the next SIX stories I post chapters for; Anthology, Amor é Eterno, As Time Goes By 3, Brittany Hills Chronicles Act 3, Brittany Hills Seattle, Demon's Song, Exiled Again, Fraternity Row, Final Semester, Hell On An Angel 3, The Kingpin's Sons, Ruthless, or Their Bottom?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 720 26
Carson's POV "I'm about to go confront this dude. He's seriously pissing me off." Jace said, staring out the window. 3 months ago we got a new neighb...
Me or him By 🖤🖤

General Fiction

2.1K 120 7
"Fuck, I-I just want you so bad, Pa and it's not fair!" "I was here before him, why is it so hard to just pick me?" Atlas has two choices. Which on...
231K 6K 29
My brother love's me so much. He even quit college for me. Matt loves me. He even moved I with us to help. But I am realizing something that I do...
240 30 6
Peyton had learned that choices could change little or change everything. But can Peyton make the choices that lead to love, family, and happiness? E...