De'Veon 58

I was furniture shopping with Doonie and Raheim for my place, DJ was with us too but he hasn't said a word to be since he found out I was moving out, he took that as a personal insult and whenever I tried to explain to him my reasoning why he'd walk off. I get it though since he moved in with Doonie, I had always been there; I was the one who was there every day when he got out of school, I was the one who cooked most of his meals when Doonie was working late and Elijah was handling his business, and I was the one who helped him hide his late-night problem. I guess he'd be over my house every day because whether I wanted him there or not, but between his night terrors and Doonie was still shaken by the fire, I didn't think I could last there too much longer. As fucked up as it sounded their mental states were starting to affect me and I just needed some space; Doonie understood and Elijah was actually the one who helped convince him that I was ready to spread my wings. I looked at this black leather sofa and I instantly fell in love, Raheim seemed to be on the same page as me given the way he looked at the couch and I placed my arm over his shoulder and smiled.

"It's whatever you want... I'm just here for the ride." Raheim said and I smiled, this dude was the literal definition of 'go with the flow'. "But I want you to remember this is YOUR house, not mine, and definitely not Andre's.... you need to come up with some ground rules before we even move in or he's going to try to walk all over you." Raheim said and I knew he wasn't feeling Andre moving in with me.

"I will, I already told him I don't want a bunch of people running in and out of the house. But we can discuss that later. you working tonight?" I asked and Raheim nodded. "Fuck I'm off which means we won't get to wrestle." I said smiling.

"Well if we finish within the next few minutes we can get back to the house." Raheim said smiling.

"Actually I need y'all to disappear for a couple of hours. Me and Elijah got some shyt we need to handle, oh and I need you to take DJ as well, don't worry about De'Vaughn we'll keep him with us." Doonie said and I already knew they'd be wrapping Christmas presents. "De'Veon let me holla at you for a second." Doonie said pulling me to the side.

"Wassup man? Please don't tell me you're planning on reneging on our deal because I'm going to be pissed. And if you're not please don't try to convince me to stay a little longer because I don't think I can keep dealing with your night terrors." I said.

"I'm fine... and quit telling people I'm having night terrors, I've always been a night owl.... but that's not what I wanted to talk to you about. So here's the thing, I'm having a small Christmas Party and I was thinking that maybe I should invite Diante....." Doonie said and I stood there looking at him. "I know he's a giant fuckin dick but I feel like he should spend some more time with De'Vaughn."

"Do what you want Doonie, but we both know that nigga is going to cause some drama.... so if you do invite him, don't be surprised when he shows his ass, matter fact I don't even wanna hear you complaining because remember this is YOUR idea." I said and Doonie nodded. "Come on let's wrap this up...." I said walking off, if Doonie wanted to deal with that shyt, it was his house and I couldn't tell him who to invite but there wasn't a doubt in my mind that Diante was going to be on some shyt......

"I'm trying to fuck someone's son.... do y'all know how long it's been since I nutted on a nigga's ass." Raheim's cousin Courtney said, he had been complaining for like an hour about being horny and I was about to find his nigga a hooker or something. Thankful I was able to drop DJ off over Mateo's house so we could chill but even this seemed like a waste because Raheim was knocked out on Antwan's bed. "So what's the move?" Courtney asked and he was that person who was always trying to do something.

"Rah has to work tonight and I have to go pick up my nephew so nothing really." I said because Courtney was trouble and not the fun kind. "I'm thinking about throwing a little house warming party but I wanna wait until I get some furniture in there before letting a bunch of people in my house."