Traitor

By Reactier

(Sequel to "No Fear") Five years later. . . The almighty Red Leader has taken over the world and the rebellio... More

♥️COVER♥️
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
♥️Fanart♥️
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
♥️EDDSWORLD IS BACK!!!!♥️
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Nine

1K 41 148
By Reactier

Third Person Pov:

"Don't cause any trouble okay? This festival is very important and my own father will be here, so I can't have anything bad happening," Tord says to Tom with a worried look, he knows full well of Tom's dangerous tendencies and he hates the fact he's going to have to leave him alone for a few hours so he can give his father a guide around London and the festival.

"Didn't you say your father abused you when you were younger? Why would you ever want to impress the guy with his own party across London if he treated you so bad?" Tom asks as he crosses his arms, obviously annoyed that his lover is trying to welcome such a bad guy.

"It was only verbal abuse, besides he's my father and I love him. That's why I want to show him what I've accomplished and prove to him I'm not the piece of shit he always called me growing up," Tord replies and Tom's throat slightly rumbles from the annoyed growl escaping his lips. Tord sighs with a smile as he caresses Tom's cheek, which you can practically hear Tom purr to. "But don't worry Tom, I'm not stopping you from enjoying the festival too! I just need to spend more time with him is all, then later when nighttime comes and everyone's dancing outside we can meet up and spend some time together by dancing."

"I'd like that.." Tom says with a small smile as he holds the scabby hand Tord places on his cheek and nuzzles his cheek into it like a kitten. Ever since they had started to date Tom has become very protective- no.. OVERprotective. Tom is always suspicious of everyone Tord introduces him to and he's constantly on guard whenever they're in public, he just doesn't want anything happening to him... and that includes hurt feelings as well.

"But for today, I need to make sure he's satisfied and he wouldn't approve of me having a boyfriend whatsoever," Tord says and Tom frowns from that fact, he hates homophobic people and he wishes Tord would just kill them all off already. "Promise me you won't ruin this for me?"

Tom of course hates the fact that Tord wants his father to approve of him and that he needs to leave Tom alone just to do it, but Tom still nods and says, "I promise Tord.." and Tord smiles, Tord kisses Tom's forehead and Tom flushes red.

"Thank you Tom," Tord says, then a butler comes into the room only to tell them that Tord's father has arrived from Norway before leaving, which Tord looks back to Tom and says, "I'll see you tonight, okay?"

"Okay.." Tom says quietly before Tord leaves the room, Tom then says to himself, "There's no way in hell I'm leaving it up to that doofus to woo his dad all on his own, it's time to actually do some good since I've been brought back to life..."

Later on that day, Tord is walking through the festival with the older man known as his father at his side. The man isn't bad back, ultra wrinkly, and hard hearing old though, the man still acts as though he were a young man with the nest posture he has, the only thing that lets you know he's much older is his grey hair that still keeps the family signature horned hair.

"So how are you enjoying the festival?" Tord asks his father and his father just scoffs, making Tord quite nervous.

"You could've done better," his father says and Tord frowns, looking downs lightly. "Maybe if everyone wasn't so goddamn gloomy then it would've been much more exciting and fun."

"Sorry father.." Tord says with a sigh and a frown, he had prepared this festival to be perfect and it still isn't good enough for the man.

Tom has been following them all day and stopping small things from ruining their day; like killing loud dogs that could disturb the man, evaporating puddles that formed from the rain that came down the day before, and especially annihilating any threats that come their way.

Tom watches them intently as they walk into another store, he then leans against the closest building with a deep sigh. He never expected following two men without being caught doing it could be such a work out, his spider-sense them kicks in and he opens his eyes to look at what the problem could be.

He sees nothing in front of the store so he raises a eyebrow, could it have been a false alarm?- Suddenly someone puts a hand on his shoulder, so his inner defense mechanisms kick in and he grabs the person's arm, quickly lifting him over his shoulder and smacking him on to the ground.

Tom puts his laser gun to the side of the male's head, this surprises the man since the Blue Leader he knows would NEVER use a laser gun. Tom then says in a hard voice, "State your name and who you work for or so help me I won't hesitate to melt your brains to mush."

"My name is Wilson Jackens and I work for the Rebellion! Please don't shoo-!" the man says, but before he can finish Tom shoots right through his skull, instantly killing him.

Tom sighs as he says to himself, "That was close, that goddamn Rebellion has been trying to kill Tord since the beginning," Tom then looks back to the shop and shakes his head in annoyance. "Now I have to hide this body before they come out of the store, fan-fucking-tastic." Tom stands up and walks to the other side of the corpse, he grabs the man's feet and begins to drag him across the sidewalk that is uninhabited since everyone is walking on the street where all the temporary shops are, blood streaks across the ground but Tom could care less.

Many hours later, Tord and his father decide to sit down in a restaurant... which Tom can see the obvious problem to this. The restaurants in London SUCK ever since most of the good ones got shut down due to the shop owners all protesting against Red Leader years ago and they were all shot dead on the street.

Tom decides the only option is to kill the head chef and take his place, so that's exactly what he does. Tom finishes up throwing the chef's naked dead body into the dumpster and puts on his clothing. Tom walks into the kitchen and all the cooks go to question him, but he says, "All of you shut up," and pulls out his laser gun. "before I blast you all into the next life." which makes them all go silent.

Tom watches the waiter taking Tord's and his father's order before they walk over to give the order to the chefs, when the waiter goes to give the order to a different chef, but Tom pushes that chef's face on to the ground and he grabs the order before quickly getting to work.

Tom has absolutely no idea how to cook, but he knows he can do it much better than any of the cooks in this restaurant. It takes many hard minutes looking at several recipes to get it right, but eventually Tom manages to make their food.

Tom finishes the pina colada Tord's father ordered and scowls as he says, "The sick bastard..." before giving the drinks and food to the waiter for him to serve. The waiter brings the food and drinks over to the father and son and they begin to drink and eat, Tom looks at them with anxiety bubbling up in his stomach. "God I hope they like it..."

Tom then hears the father say, "Wow, this food isn't half bad.." which makes Tord happily smile, this causes Tom to make a celebratory pose as he whispers, "Yes! Yes! Yes!".

Tom then throws his apron on to the floor and runs out of the restaurant, now that they're eating their food and he had already prepared a special dessert for them that he ordered the waiter to bring out once they're finish with eating, he can move on to the outdoor dance since it's getting rather dark and after they finish eating they will most likely head over there.

Tom gets dressed into a fancy suit with a soft smile on his face, his heart racing from the fact that he'll be dancing with Tord very soon. He helps the DJ prepare the playlist that contain more soft love songs than real dancing music, since he wants more romantic dancing than exciting dancing with Tord. Then he lastly gives a small speech to the party goers to help them perk up and smile as they dance; now everything is set to perfection and Tom has accomplished everything for the day.

Tord and his father arrive at the party and they both notice that it's much more lively than usual, everyone seems to be having fun by drinking and dancing to the romance music. Tord is utterly surprised, but he pretends like this is all normal to make a better impression on his father.

Tom spots Tord and softly hums in delight, he can finally talk to his love again after such a long day. He slowly walks up to him and when Tord spots him, he shouts, "Tom!" which Tom then quickly runs into his arms and Tord lifts him up, spinning him before placing him back down and hugging him.

Tord's father asks, "Who is this Tordssen?" Tordssen is the name that Tord's father wanted to name him while his mother thought it was too long, so they shortened the name to Tord to make both of them happy, but Tord's father has always called him by Tordssen even when his birth name is technically Tord because he finds it more appealing.

"This is my.." Tord begins and looks to Tom since he doesn't know what to call them.

Tom saves him by finishing, "Best friend, we're best friends," Tom holds his hand out to Tord's father with a convincing friendly smile. "My name is Thomas, Thomas Thompson. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance sir."

Tord's father is obviously suspicious of this man just by the way they had greeted each other a second ago, it seems FAR too close to just be considered "best friends"... Tord's father holds the male's hand and shakes it as he says, "I feel as though I'm forced to say the same."

They pulls their hands away and Tord says to his father, "Thomas and I are going to dance, I'm sure you can get a good drink for yourself at the bar." as he motions toward the bar.

"I suppose you're right, I could use a good drink," Tord's father says then turns to the bar. "I'll be over there, you two have fun or whatever." Tord's father then walks away to the bar which excites Tom.

Tom grabs Tord's hand and quickly pulls him to the dance floor, they begin to dance with Tom's arms loosely around Tord's neck and Tord's arms wrapped around Tom's waist, Tord is so tall he has to slouch slightly to keep their faces as close as they want them to be.

"How did the day go?" Tom asks with a soft smile, he knows full well how it went but he has to keep the conversation casual.

"Really great actually, nothing bad happened and my father didn't get angry at me for anything which is quite surprising to say the least," Tord says with a happy smile, Tom's heart races from the familiar look on his face, where had he seen it before?

He then gains a memory, it's small, but it's a memory. He can hear gunshots, grenades, and screams of pain.. but all he sees is Tord slowly smiling as if someone had pressed the "Slow down" button on a remote, he looks much happier in this memory and he doesn't look so tired and sad like he does almost always now.

His eyes shined brightly and innocently and his lips were more smooth and soft, while now his eyes almost always have bags under them with a tired gaze always coming from them and his lips are now incredibly chapped like they're exposed to cold weather even though it's the middle of summer.

"Tord..." Tom says with his heart beating fast as if it were in love itself, Tom grabs the collar of Tord's shirt and pulls him into passionate kiss, not caring if anyone is watching whatsoever.

Tord pulls Tom closer to him as he continues the kiss, both of them so utterly in love. They have no idea that the man who Tord was trying to impress all day has been watching the entire thing...

A few hours of dancing later, Tom is getting ready for bed by getting dressed into some soft pajamas. He grabs the blanket to climb in.. that is until he hears shouting coming from another room nearby, so he goes to investigate. Tom follows the sound of the voices and comes across large bathroom, he puts his ear to the door and starts to hear familiar voices...

"But father! Having a boyfriend isn't bad!-"

"Don't even call me father, I despise you. No son of mine will love men, so you can just consider yourself a orphan," Tord's father cuts Tord off. "And I was thinking you'd be getting a wife eventually, despicable!"

"Oh, he's a fucking deadman," Tom says low enough they can't hear, the door knob then jiggles and Tom runs behind a corner as the door opens.

Tom peeks from behind the corner and sees the father walks out and turn to Tord, he says to him, "I'm going to my bedroom, tomorrow I'm leaving and never coming back."

Tord's father then walks away to his bedroom and Tord begins to cry as he runs back to their shared bedroom, Tom cracks his knuckles by pushing his fists into his palms. Tom growls and he says, "You're going to pay for what you did..." before he heads for Tord's father's room...

The next morning, Tom's and Tord's bedroom door bursts open which makes Tord sit up in surprise while Tom just groans and shoves his face into a pillow. The maid says, "Sire! Your father is dead!"

"He's what?!" Tord says as he quickly gets out of bed, the maid then quickly closes the door and Tord begins to get dressed. "I can't believe this!.."

Tom's attempt at trying to sleep is now ruined, so he sits up and looks to Tord. He says, "Isn't this good?" which makes Tord flinch and look to him. "I mean, he did such a horrible thing to you last night and he's treated you so badly your whole life! Isn't it good that he's dead?"

Tord sighs as he finishes off getting dressed by sliding a t-shirt on, he looks down and says, "It doesn't mean I don't still care for him.." he then leaves the room with Tom watching him go with questions filling his head on if he did the right thing or not.

Tom walks down the hall very slowly, he continuously whispers questions to himself like "Even if he was evil, was it right to kill him?" and "What if killing him only made Tord more upset?".

Tom has no idea that Paul is able to hear him since Paul had just stopped walking to write down something on his tablet before inconspicuously hiding behind a statue so he could hear the oblivious Tom walking down the hall.

It's unlike Tom to be so unaware of his surroundings and it's especially odd that he'd be questioning himself over something he did with the psychotic mindset he has since he lost his memories.

Paul of course later heard that Tord's father had died from a heart attack from the doctors, which he didn't believe happened whatsoever from the fact Tom was mumbling so much about killing a man, but he's just curious on how a man such as Tom could possibly stage it as a heart attack when it's obvious the man was murdered.

But what Paul's most concern about is how Tom could kill a innocent man without hesitation and actually have to question himself later if it was the best when it's obvious it was the wrong thing to do. Tom was never like that before, he would never kill someone as innocent as the king's old man or anyone for that matter.. but from the parade incident it isn't that surprising he would do such a thing now, something seriously bad has corrupted Tom's mind.... but what could it be?

A week later, Tord's father's funeral takes place. Tord doesn't have a fancy funeral that a king would have, he instead has a normal funeral with some important people that has decided to go to and they lowered his casket into the ground before burying him in front of all the people.

Everyone places down a single rose on to the grave to show respect before most of them leave, except Tord and Tom stay behind to mourn some more since Tord really did love his father.

"I can't believe he's gone..." Tord says with a sad face, Tom feels guilt for making Tord so sad but absolutely no grief for the death he caused. "I thought he was going to live past me! He.. he was so healthy.. How could he die so early?"

Tom puts a hand on Tord's shoulder and says, "It was his time, we could do nothing about it even if we tried." Tord tightly hugs the other which surprises Tom before he smiles and whispers, "There there love, it'll be okay."

Tord pulls back from the hug after a minute or two, he wipes the tears from his eyes as he smiles, he says, "Shall we go home?"

"Actually, I'd like to have a word alone with him," Tom says and motions toward the grave with a flat hand, this shocks Tord since he wasn't expecting Tom to want to speak to his father alone.

"By all means," Tord says with a bright smile, this makes Tom smile. "I'll be in the car, come along when you're finished."

"I will," Tom says with a soft smile before waving Tord goodbye as the Norwegian walks down the hill. When Tord disappears, Tom's smile gets replaced with a devilish smirk. Tom stands in front of the grave and undoes his zipper, then peeing all over the grave. "You like that jackass? You like your grave being humiliated? Huh bitch?" Tom then finishes up pissing and zips his pants back up, he then spits on the grave before saying, "See you in hell." then walking down to the car to go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 2.4K 32
*The End never happened* Tord left the guys to make his dream come true and become a leader of the Red Army. But something went wrong... He failed a...
84.4K 2.8K 77
It's been over seven years after that incident with Tord. The gang has almost forgotten about him. ALMOST The world has changed a lot since the Red A...
33.3K 1.9K 30
Tord. A norwegian boy with an unusual life. He lives with his parents, Paul and Patryck. But other than that, he has nobody. No friends, no siblings...
2.1K 23 14
Story Prolonge: "Grey skies filled with almost black clouds, all the smoke over the years has finally filled the clouds with its toxic pollution. Not...