His Queen, Her Beast✔

By dayyyyydreamerrr

"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I w... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
SHREYA
ATHARVA
PROLOGUE
1. Family
2. Uff that Promise
3. Gang
4. Club
5. SHE
6. Game on
7. Bad day
8. Responsibility
9. First meet
10. What the fudge
11. He
12. Good news?
13. New beginning
14. Munchkin
15. kiss
16. Touch
17. Feel
18. 18k Hallucination
19. Moments to cherish
20. Beast in his glory
21. Mumbai Darshan(1)
22. Mumbai Darshan (2)
23. Party
24. Dance and Romance
25. Dance and Drama
26. Love is in the air
27. Soon to be mine!
28. He likes me ?
29. Soon to be bride
30. Will you marry me?
31. You are just mine!
32. I am not his
33. Something is fishy
34. A Murderer
Important !!
35. I will marry you
36. Stay away from her
37. Rain Rain Go away!
38. Don't touch me
39. His Queen, Her Beast
40. Wedding Day
42. His ways of loving her
43. Her Revenge
44. Jealousy
45. I love you
46. His Past
47. His Pain
48. Two bodies one soul
49. Mine forever
50. kidnapped ?
51. Taming the beast
52. Accident?
53. Fear of losing her
54. The End
55. Who are you?
56. My husband
57. Honeymoon?
58. Parents-Kukkad meeting
59. Cat in the house, to catch the mouse!
60. Jamai Raja (Son-in-law)
61. Mahabaleshwar
62. Let's warm you up
63. Trip with frustrated husband
64. Being Possessive
65. Seducing Him
66. Betrayal ?
67. Drunk and Scared
68. Misunderstandings
69. The Real Beast
70. Picture Perfect
Epilogue - Happily Ever After
Auctioned to my Brother's Bestfriend
❤ Thankyou ❤
His Queen, Her Beast (Part 2) - Published
Tomato Love story
Married by Contract, Destined by Fate
Caged
Incompatible Souls

41. First Night

33.3K 1.5K 480
By dayyyyydreamerrr

It is my gift to all of my lovely readers. I have uploaded this early because of your overwhelming response to the last chapter otherwise I was going to upload after Rakshabandhan. Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHREYA'S POV

His room was on the first floor. He entered his room with me and make me stand on my feet.

He opened the door that was attached to the room and went in without saying anything. It is a bathroom I guess.

I looked around by taking a round at my position. The room was pretty huge and royal with a king-sized bed in the middle. I was drooling over the bed because I was bone tired and I just need sleep and that bed was looking so, so comfortable welcoming me to sleep on it.

But no, I will not sleep with him. Never!!

The thing that pinged me the most was that everything is of black color whereas my room is so colorful.

Why does he love darkness so much?

Although I love black but everything here was just shouting intimidation, domination, and loneliness.

My gaze falls on the clutcher that was lying on the small table on the right side of the bed. I went there and took it in my hand.

This is my clutcher, one which I removed from my hair that day and put on the table of his study room.

What does this clutcher doing in his bedroom?

I could listen to the sound of humming and running water. He was bathing. I put the clutcher back to its place and went to the dressing table to remove my accessories which were eating my skin out.

One by one I take off each and every jewelry including mangalsutra. Because I am not in the habit of wearing even a ring. They sting me like a Scorpio.

After that, I prepared myself for the toughest task and that is this bun with lots of pins in it. I removed the dupatta from my head and started working on it.

It was hurting too much because the pins were pulling my hairs too when I was removing them. Plus I was not able to see their exact position. I have to search for them from my fingers.

Oh, God! Please save me.

I heard the sound of the door opening, he was standing there in just towel wrapped around his torso. I immediately shifted my gaze to my work.

I can hear him chuckling.

I was getting frustrated because of this damn bun and pins. My hands were painful because of keeping them up for a long time.

I felt two hands on my shoulders I looked up. He was standing behind me pushing me down, making me sit on the chair.

Thank God! He was in decent clothes now.

He took the bun in one of his hands and started picking up the pins one by one with light hands making sure that he was not pulling my hairs out of my scalp.

I looked up at him in the mirror and he was very much engrossed in his work with minimized and focused eyes searching for his prey.

"Ishhh" I hissed because he removed his hand from my bun and it hanged on my hairs strands pulling my hairs out of the scalp.

He immediately took that back in his hand and resumed his work. After 10 minutes he was successful in removing each and every pin from my head and thankfully my hair was in its place too.

He left my hair and they rolled down to my waist.

He looked up and took a deep breath after looking me in the mirror. We remained in this position for a minute and then I moved to take my clothes.

I opened my bag which was already in the room and took one Saari and blouse, that came to my hand first.

I went to the bathroom that was so big. There were a number of taps and buttons. Which one should I push to take a shower?

I did akkad backed bambe boo and yohu I opted for the right one.

I quickly did my business, wore my clothes, and went outside. He was doing something on his mobile. He looked at me from head to toe. His gaze made me froze at my place and I felt chills down my body.

I quickly moved to distract myself and decided to close my bag. That was the only thing here that was looking nice. I sat down to keep the clothes at the place and pack it.

I felt burning gaze at my back which was open for his view because of the deep neck of the blouse.

Oh God! Why did I chose this dress.

All this is the doing of that Neha. Now I got it why she took the responsibility of designing and tailoring my blouses. She has done this intentionally.

I took my hairs from my shoulder and threw them back obstructing his view.

He groaned.

I stood up and dragged the bag to the closet and decided to put the clothes tomorrow because I was exhausted. The closet in itself was equal to my room in size.

When I stepped out of the closet I found that he was standing at the dressing table examining my jewelry with his fingers.

He looked up to me and I again got froze. Oh Shreya, is this how you would take revenge from him?

He took slow and steady steps towards me and stand at a one-inch distance from me. My breaths become heavy.

I moved to my right but he put his left arm there, blocking my movement from that side. Then I moved my left side but he put another arm there, caging me in between his arms and restraining my movement.

He was looking down at me but I was looking down at the floor. That was looking more tempting then him.

He flipped me with one hand making me face the wall. My back was facing him now.

He put my hairs to one of my shoulders slowly moving his fingers along my skin intentionally. His warm fingers came in contact with my cold skin leaving a burning sensation under his touch.

I felt something on my neck. I looked down and it was mangalsutra. I heard the sound of tuck because there was pin-drop silence in the room.

He lightly kissed on the top of the lock of mangal sutra that was lying on the top of my spine. A shiver ran down my body as his lips came in contact to my skin.

He again flipped me making me face him and finally broke the silence.

"Never take this off," he said while rubbing the chain over my collar bone with his thumb.

"And I promise I will never take off this ring. As these two are the symbol of our relationship" he added while pointing towards the engagement ring.

I didn't reply and was looking down, playing with my fingers. I don't know what to do as my mind has stopped working because of this proximity.

He put one of his fingers below my chin and moved my face up. I looked up into his eyes.

For the first time, there was a ting of something which I can see in his eyes.

Is it love or lust?

He started to move his face closer to mine. Now, I can feel his breath fanning my face.

I came to my senses and put my hands on his chest and pushed him with all my strength. He stumbled back with a shocked face.

I took one pillow from the bed and move towards the door of the room.

"Where do you think you are going?" He asked

"Anywhere, but I cannot stay here," I said

"Why?" He asked

"Because I am tired and I want to sleep," I said

"So, what is the problem? Here is the bed you can sleep here only" he said pointing towards the bed.

"Then where will you sleep?" I asked

"On the bed with you" he replied simply.

"No, I will not sleep with you on the same bed," I said sternly

"Why? Don't you trust yourself?" He asked

"What?"

"Yes, you can not trust yourself because you will not be able to control yourself around me," he said while sitting on the bed.

"Are you mad? It is not like that" I said, my face was already red because of the last incident.

"Ok, if it is not like that then just sleep with me," he said patting the side of the bed.

"Okay"

I stomped towards him and pushed him out of the bed.

There were so many pillows there I took them and made a line between the bed with the help of it.

"I will sleep on the right side. You go and sleep on the left side" I ordered.

"You go and sleep on the left side. I have always slept on the right side so I will sleep this side only" he said

"Me too. I have always slept on the right side so I will sleep here"

"No, I will sleep on the right side," he said adamantly.

"You have only two options either sleep on the left side of the bed or sleep on the floor. No further arguments" I said and jumped on my side of the bed.

To my shock, he too lied on the left side without any further debate.

"And don't you dare to cross this line," I said pointing my finger towards him and lied straight on my back.

He shifted from his position and hovered over me.

What? What is he doing now? I shut my eyes tightly.

Then I heard the sound of a button getting off and his chuckling.

I opened my eyes just to find darkness. He has put the lamp off.

I immediately turned and switched the button on.

"Turn it off, I don't sleep in the light," he said

"No, I will not, because I cannot sleep in complete darkness" I replied

"Do not argue Shreya just turn it off" he said turning my side.

"I will definitely not. And that lamp is on my side. I dare you to cross that line again. I will push you out of the bed" I said turning his side.

We were now face to face.

"So stubborn"

I ignored him, turned to another side, and closed my eyes because I was not having the energy to fight with him.

I remained in that position for half an hour but was not able to sleep.

I changed my position and turned his side. His face was already my side. So we were face to face again.

I scanned his features. He has long eyelashes. Why do boys have such beautiful and long eyelashes? His nose is well - defined. He has a chiseled jawline and trimmed and maintained beard with heavy stubble. And his lips...

Oh God shreya just sleep now!

Don't forget the things he has done to you and your family.

Just shut your eyes and sleep.

I closed my eyes but I felt like he was staring at me.

No, he is sleeping it is just your illusion.

Take rest now!! I started counting in my head to keep it shut from running unnecessarily.

But the feeling is not going na.

So I opened my eyes again just to find his eyes close and him in deep sleep.

I scolded myself and turned to the other side.

Soon sleep engulfed me and I went into my dreams.

Who cares whether they were sweet or horror dreams because I am rarely able to memorize the them.

Shut up Shreya!!

Sleep!!!!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hope you like it 🤗

Happy friendship day (India wala...hehe) ❤

Don't forget to press 🌟 the button.

Please comment and share it with your friends too.

Loads of love 💝

Happy reading :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 30.4K 53
"you should be happy right", he said in a raised voice. I didn't look at him. He grabbed my arm and turned me towards him harshly ...
3.7M 161K 50
𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐣 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 ♡ 𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐤 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐚 ~✿✿~ "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦...
141K 5.1K 45
🔞𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟐: 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄🔞 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 (𝟒𝟏𝟖 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒) 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄...