Multi-Colored Hair

By Among_The_Wolves

I'm Sebastian. I am Bisexual. His name is Jean-Luc. No, he's not french. No, his parents aren't Star Trek fan... More

-2-
-3-
-4-

-1-

21 0 0
By Among_The_Wolves

First day of school. Yay. I got up and dressed in my normal skinny- but not TOO skinny, skinny jeans, dark navy blue t-shirt, and toboggan. I head into the kitchen to get something to eat.

Our house isn't very big. A one story Three bedroom two bath on a quarter acer of land in the "semi suberbs" outside Wilmington. There was a small bedroom, a medium and a master.

I'm the second one awake after my step brother, Timothy. We shared a room. He's already seated eating his bowl of Frosted Flakes.

"What's the problem you couldn't wake me?" I ask as he stuffs his face with the sugary cerial. He just shrugs and continues eating.

I shake my head and go into the kitchen and pour myself a bowl of Raisin Bran and sit down to eat. I finish in no time and I go brush my teeth. Afterwards I put on my Axe Apollo and grab my stuff and head out the door.

It's a quarter mile walk from our house to the bus stop. The bus stop needs to be closer. Timothy and I walk in silence for the first few minutes then I finally speak.

"I only hope the girls are hot this year."

Timothy smiles his dopey smile and still says nothing. I put my hand in my pocket and continue on forward. I was not ready for the new school year. At least, not until I got on the bus. That's when it all changed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 287K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
5.5M 226K 68
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
224K 10.3K 40
#yuyachi แ€–แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฎแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธ...โ— start:July 9,2024(Tue) End:september 21,2024(sat) 7:22PM Total- 75 Days #warn...
5.3M 477K 98
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...