Overleveled

By ShasankHazarika

Avav joins the world of VRMMORPG. But unexpected to him, he was going to be the one of the strongest players... More

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2:Change
Chapter 3: Level Drop
Chapter 4: Library
Chapter 5: First Raid
Chapter 6 : Suspicion
Chapter 7: Hero
Chapter 8 : Money In My Bank
Chapter 9: Conquerer
Chapter 10 : Xiphos
Chapter 11 : Alone
Chapter 12 : Cloak
Chapter 13 : Wait Pt.1
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 18

412 11 8
By ShasankHazarika

"This Power. It's awesome"

On top of the chamber after many years several eyes opened at ones. But, those eyes were not of different beings. They all had the same head.

thud....

A Giant Spider about 7 metres tall was in front of Excel.

" A Mon..ster" said Excel in scared manner.

" Wait. Ain't I a monster myself?" said Excel with a grin on his face.

' Dragon Fang '

[Effect of Royal Gloves have been activated]
[The next attack will be a critical]
[You have dealt 7,069,420 damage]

Excel with no emotions in his eyes attacked the giant spiders with his swords. It all happened in a second. There was huge 'X' shaped cut of the spiders face. No, his whole body was devided into four parts.

"So Descendent. This is my power" said the voice.
"I feel so strong"

[You have obtained the secondary class ' ???'s Vessel ']
[You have learned the skill' Dark Dragon Power ' ]
[Skill ' Dark Dragon Breadth ' will be generated]

rumble....rumble....rumble...

Stones started falling in front of Excel. The falling stones revealed a secret passage.

" What's that?" asked Excel
" Your destination" said the voice

Excel entered the passage. It was lit with several torches. As he was going through passage he felt a strong presence. The winds became stronger will small bolts of electricity. The winds somehow felt familiar. The passage ended.

[You have entered a Dragon Den]

Excel saw a huge dragon. It had yellow and black scales with two sets of horns on his head. The dragon was in a sleeping state.

On top of the dragon were two draconians. They had grey scales. They resembled a human more than a dragon. Each of them was holding a spear.

In front of Excel suddenly two twins appeared. They had blonde hair with black eyes with a petite figure. One had ponytail and the other had free hair.

" Father, it looks like a human has arrived." said the twin with a ponytail

"Yay. We finally can play. Will you join us" said the twin with free hair.

The dragon opened it's eyes. It rose in a majestic way. He gave the same vibes as Trauka.

"So, Trauka chose you. Interesting" said the dragon in a deep voice opening his mouth.

" Yes" said Excel a little hesitant.

"So, you come here to slay me."

"Yes"

" He made the wrong choice"

"What do you mean?"

" How could Trauka choose someone who accepted evil?"

['??? ' has taken over you]
[You have lost control over your body]

Excel didn't understand what happened. He was not able to feel his body anymore. He tried to speak but his mouth didn't open even it did open he couldn't hear a thing.

[You are able to hear, see and breadth]

" It's nice meeting you Laxus" said Excel who was being controlled.

" You bastard. How did you break the seal ! " said Laxus in a rather angry manner.

"Yeah. Yeah. I broke the seal. " said Excel(Possessed) in a amusing manner.

" Kids these days. Trauka gave you the power of mighty dragons. Still you chose darkness" said Laxus in an angry tone.

"He likes my power more than that of you weak dragons."

[You have control over your mouth]

" His power. It's really amazing. I was able to defeat the spiders with his powers where Trauka's power couldn't"

" Boy. You were still weak to challenge the spiders. "

" Yes. I was weak. But, I will become even more power. It doesn't matter what power is required" said Excel in a determined manner.

" You want power?" asked Laxus.

Laxus started rising on his legs. With each of his movements the earth shook. The draconians from above Excel went towards the twin and took them away.

BOOOOM......

A giant bolt of lightning hit Laxus. The impact left a huge cloud of dust in the den. But, as it cleared Laxus disappeared. No, he didn't disappear instead he changed his form.

The bolt of lightning left a huge hole on the ceiling. The hole revealed a sky filled with dark clouds. They were much more active in releasing electricity then when Excel entered the cave.

Laxus was in his human form. He had yellow hair falling down on top of his eyes. He was only wearing a large black pants Witha yellow dragon made on it. He was showing his eight packs on his upper body with a yellow wristband on his right hand.

"It has been so long. Since I was in human form" said Laxus while looking at his body.

"I see. You underestimate my power."

[You have lost control over your body]
[You are influenced by huge amount of energy]
[Your body can't handle the immense amount energy.]
[You will lose 1% of your health every 2 minutes]

Laxus and Excel(Possessed) charged towards each other. They started punching each other's fists with high speed. With each clash a part of chamber was breaking down.

Excel felt the immense amount of energy being thrown at each other. He realised that he was miles away from defeating a dragon.

Laxus turned into a huge dragon made of lightning. And attacked Excel(Possessed).

' Dark Dragon Aura '

Excel(Possessed) was surrounded by a black Aura which was burning a little with black fire.

[You have lost 30,000 health]

The huge lighting was dispersed on the ground. The collision created a huge explosion.

Although he lost a huge amount of health Excel(Possessed) didn't even flinch instead. He was preparing for it's next attack.

Laxus went back and turned back into a human. His hands started surrounding with a yellow aura. It was in shape of claw. A Dragon Claw.
Excel(Possessed) did the same but it's hands were surrounded by black Aura.

From top Laxus and from the ground Laxus charged towards each other. Their claws collided creating a even bigger explosion.

The wall behind Laxus started crumbling. It revealed a a garden. It was a small patch of grass with a tree and a well. The garden was beautiful among the barren mountains.

" Our garden" said the twins in an unison far away from the fight while being protected from the draconians.

Excel(Possessed) and Laxus went out flying on top of the garden . They were surrounded by walls like a volcano.

Both of them started getting surrounded by aura. Laxus with yellow and Excel(Possessed) with black.

Both of them charged towards each other.

Boom....

The explosion was big. The walls of the volcano started crumbling down. In the middle of the crumbling walls was Laxus with Excel in his arms.

The draconians went towards Laxus with the twins in their arms.

They started getting surrounded by a pillar white light.

poof...

They all disappeared.

Before Excel died he saw something horrific.

[Class ' ??? Vessel ' has been sealed]
[You lost all your levels]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 1.9K 56
"The controls are weird... Maybe if I move around a bit it would calibrate?" That was the first thing Reitsu Yujitsu had thought. Not knowing what wa...
2.5K 199 62
To make ends meet after losing his parents, Daisuke picked up a job at a local convenience store while learning code. His aim? To sell top-of-the-lin...
159K 12.5K 197
A drunk Russian communist warrior. An angry Rogue cursing in Cantonese. An Italian who would sooner shoot people dead with words then with his arro...
963 47 16
The Lost Worldz Rpg isn't a real RPG Game in RL, sadly. If Virtual Reality Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games existed in the first place...