Forbidden To Love You

By Manobal_

Irene Manoban (Bae joohyun) has everything, she loves her family that much to the point that even her own hap... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
---
19
20
21
22
23
24
Last shot.
New book!!!

9

1.4K 59 5
By Manobal_

Second date

After she left and not saying goodbye I immediately entered the mall only seeing Suho is already there waiting for me.

I can't help but to smile at him he did the same and approach me with a shy smile in his face.

"I'm sorry I'm late?" I said, he immediately shook his head.
"Nope, you're not I'm just early." He said and led the way to the restaurant.

We entered the restaurant with a smile on our face, Suho asking me about other school stuffs and many more.

"Excuse me here's your order." We stopped from talking when our foods arrived. He's watching me eating,I can't help but to feel nervous. He's not being creepy at all but I don't know why I am like this.

"By the way who drove you here? I was about to fetch you but you're not answering my texts so..."  He suddenly asked, I feel my heart beats fasten when I remembered what happened earlier.

"L-Lisa."damn, I remembered her again. "It's ok, you don't have to do that we fetch her Unnie at the airport that's why."

He just nodded.

I was thinking about the ice between us is slowly melting. He's not that really cold like what he always do back then. Until I saw one of our batchmates came and approach us with a big smile on their face.

"Look who's here! Suho and Irene.. Are you two dating?"I lowered my head, I was mortified. I heard Suho let out a deep sigh and talk to them.

"Why do you care?" He stated,"You don't care if we're eating outside you know? It's none of your business..." He shook his head while looking at them. He's so annoyed, is that eating with me is really embarrassing?

"And if we will date I'll announce it anyway." He said and eat his food.

They already disappeared in our sight,  it's look like Suho is so annoyed to what just happened.

After we finish our foods, he didn't utter a word and go straight to the counter.

We left the restaurant without saying, he just drag me with him and he looks like he's calming hisself.

"What?" He asked me while buying a two tickets for us. He just dragged me here at the cinema.

"Nothing I'm just surprise?" I said awkwardly, Making him chuckled.

"Sorry about what happened earlier." He said, I just nodded and averted my gaze on him. "Are you ok?" He suddenly asked. "Of course, I am." I said and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Yah yah yah! Oh my god!" I heard Suho shouts while watching the movie. I suddenly feel embarrass when the people at the cinema is looking at us.

"Lower your voice." I whispered to him, he acted like he zipped his mouth and continue watching the movie. Can't help but to let out a giggled.

"Oh my god! Fucking Idiot don't go there!" Once again Suho screamed at the top of his lungs. I immediately shut his mouth using my hands and slightly bowing my head in embarrassment.

"Shhh, don't make a scene my god." I said as I removed my hands into his mouth.

"I'm sorry it's just... Oh my god run!!!" He screamed again this time I shove all of the popcorns to that I'm holding into his mouth. He immediately choked at the popcorn making a literary mess.

"My god Suho." I said while rubbing his back. We already exited the cinema because of embarrassment didn't know that this guy with me can be this loud. He's drinking water while shaking his head.

"I'll never watch that kind of movie again." He said while punching his chest I just laugh at him.

"Yah! Don't laugh at me!" He sulked like a kid, his cheeks suddenly turn into crimson red. Is he blushing? Oh my god.

I suddenly felt heat travelled to my chest, that makes me feel warm. The sight of him sulking like a kid really makes me want to hide him on my pocket and bring him home.

I looked at my watch and check my phone if there's something but there's none. Am I expecting from someone? I suddenly felt a pang in my chest somehow.

What is happening to me?

"Where are you going after this?" He suddenly asked, we're now at the parking lot.

I looked at him and think about something, oh I'll just go at Lisa's house. I'm still guilty about what happened earlier, it's just I can feel that she's mad somehow.

Ugh I'll just tell her that I want to go at their house and I'll text Jennie too. they're just in the same subdivision anyway I'll meet her later.

"drop me into Lisa's house, I'll just give you the direction" he just nodded and started to drive his car.

All I could think is about Sana and Lisa, I want to know if they really date. I'm checking my phone time to time waiting for their text or some update about them.

I don't know why I'm the one who's being stress by their date, I mean I'm having a date too and I don't know why I'm being an overthinker here.

I mean yeah they should really date! I mean Lisa should be grateful huh! Sana is one of the most beautiful girls in our campus! I know she like that kind of girl.

"You're waiting for someone text?" Suho said in a low tone making me startled, we're already entering the exclusive subdivision of Lisa.

I immediately shook my head, "Nope, I'm just checking Jennie's text."I lied.

I immediately texted Jennie that I'm going to Lisa's house. Their house is only few blocks away from Lisa's.

"Where is their house?" Suho asked.

Nice I forgot to gave him the directions! It's just because Lisa's house is just easy to find so I kinda forgot to tell it and I'm so drowned with my thoughts.

"That's it!" I said while pointing their house, their house is one of the most elegant house here. Of course if your family is handling so many company's around the world this is just nothing.

"Thanks!" I said while removing my seatbelts, "no problem." He scanned me. "Did you have fun?"

My heart suddenly beats so fast because of what he said.
"Of course!"

His lips curled upward and form a smile, "Next time again?" He said and looks away.

This time I know he's being shy to ask me out again, he's blushing while fidgeting his hands and bitting his lower lips.

"You don't want?" He said slight irritated still not looking at me.

I immediately shook my head and laugh, "of course I want."

"Why are you laughing?" He said trying his best to look at me straight but immediately looked down.

"I'm not." I can't help but to laugh loudly while exiting his car. He just shook his head while smiling at me.

"Good night Irene." He said while shaking his head and drove his car.

I'm smiling ear to ear while entering Lisa's house, their maids welcome me with a big smile on their faces too. It's nice to go here again it's been ages since I go here. Even Lisa is not staying here for too long. She said its reminds her of her sister and brother. Her parents is always busy in their business that's why she don't like to be here.

"Oh Irene, Lisa is not here yet. What do you want to eat I'll cook for you." Auntie Leni said, she's the one of their maids here.

"Oh thank you auntie but you don't need to do it. I'll just wait for Lisa here at Sala." I said and settled down at their sofa.

She looked at me,"Juice?"

I just nodded in response and took out the magazine under the table.

It's been an hours since I got here,I already finished those magazines and more but she's still not here. I also finished  pitcher of juice and she's still not here!

"Irene are you going to sleepover?
I'll arrange the guest room now or you're going to sleep at Lisa's room?" One of their maids asked.

I shook my head and smile "Nope, Just call a taxi auntie if Lisa's still not here in 30 I'll just go back home."

I See that She's having a second thoughts about what I said, "I'll just call Lisa, it's not safe to go home at this time."

I shook my head once again, "Uh, I'll just call Jennie auntie. But still call a taxi if Jennie is not available."

She just nodded and walked away.

I started to feel hungry, I decided to go at the kitchen and search for something to eat. I got startled when the door suddenly burst open revealing Lisa with a girl?

She looks so elegant, she's wearing a short red dress and a black heels.She throw her heels at the ground and in one swift motion, they started to kissed hungrily the other girl wrapped her legs at Lisa.

I'm still at the same place mouth agape and eyes dilated in horror.
I can't take it anymore.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS LISA?" I Shouted at the top of my lungs.

She immediately let go of the girl and looked at me with a shock is visible in her face. The girl still doing her things not minding me she's looking at Lisa's swollen lips. What the fuck?

"Where's Sana?" That's the only thing that entered my mind.

That's the time when the girl looked at me, What a slut! The fuck I don't know how to calm my fucking nerves. I can't believe it, she's not a cheap I know but what the hell? I can't believe it!

Lisa let out a deep sigh, "We're done with the date Irene."

"Who is she?" I asked while pointing at the girl who's fixing her hair using hand.

"Where's the fun Lis? I thought we will having fun." I heard the girl whispered at Lisa.

I suddenly feel heat filled up my face when I heard what she said, Lisa looking at me confused but I can't remove my gaze to the girl.

"Leave." Lisa said.

I felt a pang in my chest when she suddenly said that, I thought I was the one who's she's referring to but when she looked at the girl and gave her a boring look I feel relieve somehow.

"I said leave." Lisa said again.

The girl looked at her in disbelief, She looks at me and rolled her eyes.

"You have a girlfriend?" She asked.

Lisa closed her eyes while shaking her head. "She's my cousin."

"Ok then, See you again." She said and gave Lisa a peck on her lips.

I shook my head in disbelief, she pick up her heels and fix herself.
Damn she's beautiful! Of course Lisa is not a low class fucker she will not bring someone in their house if she's just nothing.

"There's a taxi outside, waiting." She said as she closed the door.

She looked at me and headed to the kitchen, of course I follow her I want to know more!

"What the hell is that Lis? What happened to Sana? Did you just dumped her just to fuck that girl!"

"What the actual fuck are you saying? And Joy has a name! Enough with the fucking question!"

She took something on their fridge and chugged it. I'm so frustrated just seeing her, I didn't dare to stay near.

"That's it! When it's about your hoes you have the audacity to defend them." I shouted.

Honestly I don't know what's happening to me.

She looks at me shock, "We've meet before Irene! She's my ex classmate! What the Fuck is your problem?" She's shaking her head while looking at me straight.

I shook my head too while taking a step back, what the hell is my problem? I don't know what is the fucking problem.

"Just because your parents is not around you can do whatever you want!" I said and looks away.

She stopped in front of me, "Why do you care?" She said in monotone. "Would you rather to see me kissing your friend-" I didn't let her to finish her sentence.

"You fucking asshole!" I slapped her.

Just imagining  her kissing Sana makes my blood boils, Lisa kissing Sana? No way! Just no fucking way.

Her eyes were bloodshot, She's clenching her jaw when she looks at me. My hands flew to my mouth. I'm just shocked! What I have done my god!

"If you don't want? Then what, Irene? You don't want me with other girls, you don't want me with your friend. Then what? What should I do Irene!? What do you want? You'll just barge in here because you don't want others? You don't want me with others it's that what you want?"

"You don't need to do anything! And yes! You can't be with just others Lisa! You can't just fucking no!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

I felt something in my throat when she looks at me with that unexplainable face.

WHAT DID I JUST SAY? I don't know! Everything is just blank I can't think about anything.

"YOU DONT HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT WHO I AM GOING TO DATE!" She said and walked out.

I can't believe what I just heard, I cant even move from where I am. I didn't dare to look at her again, her heavy footsteps and the loud thud coming from her room makes me back at myself. My tears suddenly burst like a waterfalls. My heart beats so fast, I don't know what I am doing. I don't know what did I just say.

I want Sana with her but i don't want her to see kissing my friend?  Can't they get to know each other first? And not take it to the next level? I am not ready for that.

-----
Sorry for the slow update huhu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

844K 18.5K 138
Jennie Kim is a typically cold-hearted person in everyone's eyes. She's been in a cave after what happened in her past, locking her heart and transfo...
127K 4.7K 57
She have everything but there is a missing piece. Is it love, care or attention of someone? How many seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, and yea...
58.2K 1.8K 29
[C O M P L E T E D] Joohyun Bae-Manoban Yeah, Joohyun always dream of Lisa as her wife, her other half,well of course she needed to be Lisa's girlf...
202K 4.4K 37
| STORY COMPLETED BOOK 3 | Kang Seulgi is the proprietor of one of South Korea's most well-known restaurants, and Bae Joo-Hyun is her ex-girlfriend w...