Edge Of Seventeen (Jade West)

By HanaDE238

There's a new bad girl in town that makes Jade West look like kitten... Elizabeth Smith is a 17 year old girl... More

Chapter 1 - Sugar We're Going Down
Chapter 2 - Kryptonite
Chapter 3 - Teenagers
Chapter 4 - Despacito
Chapter 5 - Juicy
Chapter 7 - Fill Me In
Chapter 8 - Kings & Queens
Chapter 9 - Come See About Me (Part1)
Chapter 10 - Come See About Me (Part2)
Chapter 11 - Complicated
Chapter 12 - Freak the Freak Out
Chapter 13 - Take A Hint
Chapter 14 - Something Wicked This Way Comes
Chapter 15 - I'm the Bad Guy
Chapter 16 - You Don't Know Me
Chapter 17 - How to Save A Life
Chapter 18 - So Many Miles
Chapter 19 - Complicated
Chapter 20 - IDGAF
Chapter 21 - Don't Break Me Too
Chapter 22 - Love You Like a Love Song
Chapter 23 - Party All The Time
Chapter 24 - Earned It
Chapter 25 - Ride Wit Me
Chapter 26 - Stacey's Mom
Chapter 27 - Don't Start Now (Part 1)
Chapter 28 - Don't Start Now (Part 2)
Chapter 29 - Fourth of July
Chapter 30 - Edge of Seventeen
New Story
Sequel?
Editing
One Shots
New Story!

Chapter 6 - I don't do boys

8.5K 242 110
By HanaDE238

I do not own anything apart from the characters that are not part of any show and are my own. I also don't own the photos of the tattoos apart from the left rib, that's actually my tattoo.
—————————————
**Recap**
Beth went to order pizza for everyone after a little juicy song, that happen to spark the interests of nearly everyone. The group are sitting around waiting for the host to come back to get started on the ever so used drinking games.

Jade POV

After Lizzie gave everyone a beer and left to order pizza, I move off of Beck's lap to beside him. I keep my hand on his thigh, gripping it every so often. A nervous tick, though I know everyone thinks it's possessive, it's not and Beck knew it. He just helps me through everything, every episode I have had, nerves, anxiety, breakdowns, you name it, he's been there for me. Though they didn't start until I left her, my dad found out everything, blamed my mum and much more.

I said to Lizzie that I would try and talk to Beck and I will... when I have a bit more liquor in my system. I feign interest in whatever Vega was talking about and downed my beer.

I stand up and go to the cooler, looking back I ask, "Anyone else want another?" Cat, Beck and Andre all say yes while Tori and Robbie nurse their first ones, slowly.

I situate myself next to Beck again and open the can, thinking to myself that the harder liquor needs to come out soon.

The back door opens and reveals the beauty that I dream of every night, the reason of my frustration and anger since moving to LA.  It's not like we ever had sex, but it was everything she did before it got that serious, there was some hot after school sessions. I sigh to myself as I watch her sit next to Andre and think, I really need to sort myself out.

"Right guys, it's never ever have I ever time. Get new drinks ready and for those who do not answer will have to drink a shot of whiskey." Lizzie said, the biggest smile on her face.

I clear my throat, "I'll go first and it'll go from the left." I look at my left where Cat sat and she nodded.  "Never ever have I ever stolen anything." I don't drink as I have actually never stolen anything. It all goes round in a circle and it ends up that Cat, Tori, Andre and Robbie have all stolen something.

"Okay!" Cat shouted, "Never ever have I ever kissed a girl." She takes a sip of her drink and looks to Tori, who blushes and takes a sip.

"Damn, Vega, that's a story I have to know." I said laughing.

Tori looked at me, "Why? So you can blackmail me later?"

"Girls," Lizzie warned, giving us both a look.

I can't help but laugh, "You just made such a Mom face." Lizzie scoffed and I put my hands up in defence, nodding, "You did!"

After that and a lot of giggling at Lizzie's mothering, the drinking went on as everyone had kissed a girl, surprise.

"Never ever have I ever," Tori started, tapping a finger on her chin. I huff and roll my eyes, which in turn makes Beck squeeze my hip closest to him and Lizzie to shoot me a glare.

"Okay, this is boring, can we please play something else?" I ask, almost in a whining tone.

"Okay then Jade," Andre said, smirking, I see Lizzie whisper in his ear, earning a glare from me. "I dare you to kiss Tori."

I feel the blush rising and look to Tori, "And if I don't do the dare?"

"Either two shots of whiskey or you tell us the truth and tell us who has gotten your panties dripping after making out." Lizzie states, leaning forward to pour some shots, winking at me.

I purse my lips together, weighing out all the options, I sigh deciding what I'm going to do. I stand up, move in front of Tori and bend from the waist. I take her chin in my hand and slowly move forward. I hear the Latina take a sharp breath as our lips touch, I move my head slightly to the side and deepen the kiss, my tongue caressing her bottom lip asking for entry. She grants me entry and our tongues battle for dominance.

I move to sit on her lap, not parting from the kiss, my hands resting on her shoulders, her hands gripping on my waist.

"Okay hornbags, we said kiss not hump and make out." I hear Lizzie laugh behind me.

Me and Tori move away from each other's lips, shy smiles were shared, until I set my face into a glare and moved away and back to my seat. The games continued, Andre jumping in the pool naked, me and Cat quickly kissing and putting it on The Slap. I did notice that no one asked Lizzie anything, at least not yet.

—————————————-
**Later that night - 9pm**

Everyone had drunk a ton of beer and shots and the pizza had been eaten. I think we all know how the inside of each other's mouth feel like, I think it just turned out to be truth and make out. It has almost became and orgy, you just know it's changed the dynamic of the group. Everyone dared someone else to make out with Lizzie, though she almost put a fist through Robbie face when he made a grab at one of her breasts. I did notice she really enjoyed kissing Tori, much to my jealousy, but also it was hot to see two Latina's get it on. Ugh, I sound like a guy. I think, scrunching my nose in distaste.

I decided I had enough alcohol to do the big talk with Beck, finally. I walk over and grab Beck's hand and pull him into the house, making my way up to Lizzie's bedroom. Beck trails behind me, one hand on my hip, the other groping my ass.

"Beck stop it, we need to talk about us." I demanded, opening the bedroom door and putting some distance between us.

Beck looked at me concerned, instantly sobering up, "What's wrong, babe?"

"I was 13, she was 15, we met at the rehearsals of the musical we were in. She was always just backstage, helping the writing crew with rewrites and whatever but she caught my eye. She definitely didn't look like how she does now, but  she had a attitude that screamed 'I don't care'. We got close, made out a couple of times but never anything more than that." I looked at Beck to see his reaction to anything I was saying, he looked understanding, my heart fluttered. "Then I moved to LA, my dad found out about me and Lizzie, beat me up, beat my mom up, tore me down about wanting to be famous in my writing. He only paid for me to go to Hollywood Arts because mom found out about the cheating, and that is when I met you, you were determined to have one date with me, even though I was so evil to you, to everyone. You broke down my walls and made me fall in love with you, you were my first and you were so gentle with me. I am forever grateful that you are my best friend as well as my boyfriend." I just look at him, worried about what he'll say to my long winded drunken rant.

Beck put a hand on mine, and looked me in the eye with a smile.  "Jade, you don't have to say anymore. I understand. You're free to go to her, just know that I love you and that you'll always be my best friend." He walked towards me and kissed my cheek. "Though this means you have to give me all the details." He winked at me and then left the room.

—————————————
Beth POV

I noticed Beck and Jade go inside around nine and let them be, I'm glad she took me up on the offer to talk to him. It wasn't until about nine thirty that Beck returned to the party.

It had gotten colder so we were cuddled on the outdoor sofas with the two outdoor heaters on us just talking and drinking. Cat was cuddled into me on my lap and we were both under a blanket that we shared with, with Tori.

Beck came and sat by the boys and joined in their conversation. I look at him, trying to catch his eye, when I did he subtly nodded his head towards the house. I nodded to him and gently pick Cat up and placed where I was sitting.

"Bethie," Cat whined, "Your boobs were so comfy."

I snort and boop her nose with my finger, "Don't worry, Kitty Cat, I'll be back in a minute."

I walk into the house and check the kitchen, dining room, and living room. There was no sign of Jade, I make my way up the stairs, as I got closer to my bedroom, I heard the word 'yes' being shouted repeatedly. I stop in my tracks, knowing the pale girl was up here alone, then that thought brought a smirk to my face.

I slowly and quietly opened my door and the sight I saw made my mouth fall open.

I couldn't help but laugh out loud which caused Jade to stop still and look at me, when she realised I was on my own and bright smile was plastered on her face.

"What's got you so happy?" I asked, moving to sit on the bed, to which Jade jumped into a sit next to me.

"Me and Beck talked, he was amazing." Jade answered.

I snorted, "Dude, I do not need to know about your sex life."

"Lizzie," she said with a pout, "I didn't mean that. We broke up but it was all fine, he was amazing."

"That's good, Princess." I whisper, moving my face closer to hers, my hand on her thigh trailing higher and higher ever so slightly. Jade licks her lips and moves her head closer to mine.

I stand up suddenly, in front of her, I bend from the waist, hands on her shoulders. I lift my knees to straddle her waist, my lips softly on hers, she then put more power into it. My dominance roaring, I push her back on the bed, separating her legs to settle between them. Her left leg comes to wrap around my waist, our tongues in battle. Her left hand running up and down my arm, her right was tangled in my hair, tugging every so often. He hips were lifting, trying to get some sort of friction against her aching pussy. I could How warm she was even through her shorts and my dress.

I didn't want to stop, my hand were under her zip up hoodie, her skin was so soft, my hand was creeping very so slowly upwards towards the left breast, my nails scratching slightly causing goosebumps to appear. My hand was just about to go under the bra, when there was one hell of a scream.

—————————————
Thank you for reading, I hope you're enjoying it so far. There is much more to come. Please let me know if there is anything you want to see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398 8 26
βœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§ I DON'T OWN VICTORIOUS TW : -smut -(potentially) disturbing topics -cusses βœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§ A lot has changed over the years. Since High School. T...
108K 2.6K 26
"I.. I just need to escape all this." I said. "But what if Jade is the escape you need?" Y/N is finally ready to build new relationships after her br...
Velveteen By :|

Fanfiction

50.7K 916 18
Beck and Jade are both strong personalities that work well together as a couple, but because they're so similar they end up fighting a lot. What if t...
487 13 2
Tori's been bottling up all her feelings for a certain 'not really friend' of hers. AndrΓ© knows it, convinces her to just come out and say it but she...