๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ‘ผ (๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ช...

By eddiemunsonslovrr

"๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก. ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก" ----------------- ๐Ÿ… ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›... More

๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž!
๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™š๐™ญ๐™–๐™ข
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ
๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™จ& ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ๐Ÿ’Š
๐™๐™Ž๐™…
๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’
๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™›๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™ก
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™›๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™ฉ.2
๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ
Authors note!!!

๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช

13 1 0
By eddiemunsonslovrr

[just three days before the festival]

It's only three days before the festival. Everyone is excited and pumped for this. 

This morning as Gracie walked to her homeroom she was rushed by Iida to quickly enter the classroom before Aizawa arrived. 

She sets her bag on the floor leaning on one of the legs of her desk. She struts her way over to Bakugou's desk and sits on top of it, her left leg crossed over her right leg. "Hey there stranger" she pokes his front. 

He swats away her hand and grumbles at her. 

"Oh come on... you didn't do that when you were holding my hand in the roller rink or when we cuddled in my bed" she wiggles her eyebrows at him. A very noticeable pink tint was on his cheeks as images from their date flashed in his mind. 

"Don't get any ideas you dumb bitch! That was just a dumb date!" he shouted at her. At this point nobody was fazed by his screaming or anything, they were used to it. 

"Ha, funny you mention that, I don't remember you calling me a bitch when you kissed me". Bakugou at this point was blowing fumes out of his ears. He was flustered yes but he hid that under the protective wall of anger. As he was about to yell again Gracie took him by his collar and pulled him forward. Their lips almost brushing against each other. 

Everyone was trying to ignore the fact that Gracie had Bakugou, the most scariest student in their minds, by his collar and he wasn't even fighting against her or calling her names. He was entranced in her hazel eyes and the fact she had him by her hand made his mind go blank. 

"Katsuki Bakugou, you never change do ya'?" she softly bit her cheek as she eyed him up and down, finally ending in his eyes. "You're nothing but a sad boy that likes to play with a girls emotions to then just lay her in the dirt and pretend you never did anything" her soft hazel eyes soon changed into anger "You disgust me" she threw his back against his desk. It hit with a small thud,. 

She hopped off his desk and dusted off any dirt from her uniform. Her eyes sent death glares to him and the rest that were staring at her. 

"YOU EVER LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN AND I WON'T HESITATE IN PUNCHING YOU! I DON'T CARE THAT YOU'RE A GIRL!" 

As Bakugou was sparking mini explosions in his hand to attack Gracie, she took his hand and twisted it behind his back and smacked his head against the desk where Mina was sitting at causing her to flinch a little bit. 

"You're messing with the wrong person Bakugou" she pushed him off Mina's desk. She handed Mina a disinfecting wipe "Sorry about that". Mina just chuckled and started to wipe her desk. 

She went to sit down at her desk when Todoroki turned around to face her. She stopped him halfway opening his mouth "Yes I did kiss him. No it's none of your business" Todoroki half smiled at her. She always did have the knack to knowing what he was going to ask before he even opened his mouth. 

"Why are you with him?" Todoroki asked. Gracie sighed and tapped her desk with her pen "I'm not with him, he's nothing to me. I would never be with a guy like him". She didn't want to even admit to the fact that her heart sometimes skipped beats whenever he smirked or whenever he was in his hero costume. 

She didn't want to fall for him. Not even one bit. 

Today they were training in groups for the sports festival with Aizawa, Semenetos, Ms. Midnight and Ectoplasm. 

"Miss Kamiku" Sementos called Gracie out by her last name. She hated her last name, it belonged to her dad. She stood up from where she was and walked over to her teacher. 

"Do you have any weapons?" he asked. She scrunched her eyebrows a little in confusion when he asked her that. Gracie nodded and showed it to him. 

Bakugou was in the background laughing loudly. She knew this was to get on her nerves. "That's your weapon? a silly little pen?! HA". 

"Wait how come she and Aoyama are the only ones with weapons?!" Kirishima asked. 

"YEAH THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Sero added. 

"They both turned in the right paperworks for the usage of those" Ms. Midnight responded to them. They both humphed and crossed their arms. 

"Plus, I'd only use it only in emergencies" Gracie smirked at them. 

Gracie twisted it in her fingers and sheathed the sword to life. Everyone ooo'ed at the sight of her sword.

"IT'S SO SHINY!" Mina squealed. 

"Now that's what I call badass" Jirou commented. 

"You won't be using your weapon against any of us" Aizawa came forward. 

"Huh? Then who?". Aizawa pointed to two extra persons that were behind the teachers. Hawks, the number three hero and Gunhead. 

The girls squealed at the sight of Hawks. He was quite the fine man for a twenty-two year old pro-hero.

Hawks swayed his hair with his gloved hand and winked at the girls from class 1-A which made some of them faint and others get a nosebleed. Gracie was the one who felt her heart flutter and melt. Hawks was one of her favorite heroes. 

"Why hello there" Hawks seductively said as he walked over to where Gracie was "Aren't you a pretty student" he pinched her chin with his gloved hand. 

She snapped from her daze and took his hand away from her chin. "That's kind of perverted of you, Hawks. After all I am still a minor" Hawks chuckled. "You got attitude, kid. I like it". 

"You'll be fighting against Hawks and Gunhead" Aizawa said in his usual monotone voice. 

"Please go easy on them. They still are kids" Ms. Midnight told Hawks. 

"Relax I'll go on easy on her. She's still a girl, and I wouldn't hit a girl".

Gracie didn't know why but that sentence made her blood boil. All her life men would say that they wouldn't hit her because she's a girl. But in reality they just didn't want to admit that woman could be stronger than them.

She held onto her sword as she positioned herself in battle stance. Hawks was the first one to throw one of his feathers at her. She quickly dodged it by doing backflip. 

Hawks soon flew in the air trying to still throw his feathers at her. With her wings she flew up a bit and retaliated by sending a gust of harsh wind that medade his feathers scratch him. 

From the corner of her eye she saw Gunhead throwing what seemed like a eatbullets towards her. With her manipulation of weapons she made the bullets stop halfway and return back to him, cascading like harsh rainfall. 

This kept going till Gracie had finally cornered the two of them. Her sword pointed at them as she panted. 

"Good job miss Kamiku!" Principal Nezu applauded at her. "Continue like that and you'll be sure to win at the sports festival!". Gracie smiled at the principal and nodded her head "That's what I plan to do". 

"ARE YOU KIDDING? THAT WAS BULLSHIT!" Bakugou shouted angrily. 

"Bakugou language!" Kirishima slapped Bakugou's arm. 

"What's wrong, huh?, jealous that a girl might actually win?. Or are you just scared at the fact that your toxic masculinity is showing so lash out in critique as a way to hurt others?" She lashed at him.

Bakugou growled and jumped towards Gracie tumbling her to the ground. 

"HEY! HEY! STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!" Ms. Midnight shouted at the two brawling students. 

"You're going to regret ever saying that to me!" His hand created enough heat to burn her skin. Gracie wailed in pain as he burnt through her skin. Gracie's eyes went to their usual golden lightning orbs electrocuting Bakugou. 

Before Bakugou could continue to brawl with her, he was knocked out by Kirishima who got on top of him. A kicking and thrashing Gracie was pulled back by Hawks who had his arms around her waist. 

"Damn, This kid is stronger than I expected" he grunted a little as he tried to stop Gracie from kicking her legs in the air. 

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Aizawa was clearly mad at both of them. He had his scarf tied around the both of them as his eyes glowed red, indicating that he was erasing their quirks. "BOTH OF YOU WILL STAY IN DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!". He finally sets both of them down on the floor. 

"We have to take you to Recovery girl" Hawks said. He was examining the burn that Bakugou left her on her neck. 

The class continued as Gracie was stuck with Recovery girl who was trying to cure the burn mark on her neck. Aizawa then came in to have a very stern talk with her and Bakugou which resulted having both of them stuck on detention till six in the afternoon. 

During detention Gracie and Bankugou were forced to clean the changing rooms again. Gracie was fed up with Bakugou's bullshit and wanted to set things straight with him. She pulled Bakugou by the back of his school uniform and yanked him against one of the lockers. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" She shouted at Bakugou. He shoved her away from him "ME?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! ALWAYS THINKING YOU HAVE TO WIN AT EVERYTHING!". 

Gracie scoffed at him and rolled her eyes "Is that why you hate me?". It took Bakugou aback when she said the word hate. 

"No, that's not why-"

"THEN WHY BAKUGOU?! WHY?!" She cut him off before he could even finish. "WHY DO YOU ONE MOMENT SHOW INTEREST IN ME AND THEN DATE ME AND KISS ME BUT THE NEXT MOMENT YOU ACT LIKE I DON'T EXIST?!". Gracie panted for a moment, her chest was heavily heaving. She was angry, no, she was furious at him. Furious at how Bakugou was toying with her, and her emotions and her mind. 

"WHY DON'T JUST ADMIT STRAIGHTFORWARD THAT YOU HATE ME AND ONLY DATED ME BECAUSE YOU WERE FORCED TO OUT OF BET!" Before she could even continue she was cut off by Bakugou's lips slamming on hers. 

She wanted to stop kissing him, even placed her hands on his chest to push him away, but that only made him deepen the kiss and squeeze her waist even harder. He finally pulled away to give them both a bit of oxygen. He looked down at his shoes, "I don't hate you dumbass..." he muttered "I just don't know what I'm feeling. I try to ignore them but they keep coming back like a parasite... you got me fucked up, dumbass..."

Gracie was trying to process what Bakugou had just said. Was he confessing his feelings to her?.

Gracie pulled his face towaomrds her, both of their lips reconnecting with each other once more this time just a little bit softer. "What if I told you I felt the same way, bakubitch" she softly chuckled. 

They kissed once more, Bakugou deepened the kiss just a little. One hand on her waist while the other was on her neck to pull her against him. Without breaking the kiss Bakugou pushed Gracie away from the lockers and into the showers. He closed the curtain behind him. Gracie's back hit the shower handle and covered the two of them in cold water.   

They continug ed to kiss, even under the cold shower. Her hands ran through his now soppy wet hair as his tongue slid inside of her mouth, having a tongue battle. They both separated from the kiss, a trail of saliva following between them. Bakugou started to softly kiss the nape of her neck. A few mewls escaped her mouth.

[stop song right here]

"Bakugou-" another mewl escaped her mouth "We have to stop before Aizawa catches us". Bakugou humphed for a moment and stopped kissing her neck. She turned off the shower head and stepped out. 

Both of them were drenched from head to toe. "I'm not even going to ask why you're both wet" Aizawa's eyes showed of no interest the fact that they were both wet. "I hope that this is the last time you both fight. EVER again". Both Gracie and Bakugou nodded towards Aizawa. He waved his hand in dismissal. 

As they both grabbed their stuff, Gracie leaned onto Bakugou's ear "I can open a portal and make us a fast way to get home" she nibbled on his earlobe "And maybe, finish what we started?" she whispered at him. Her soft voice sent him shivers. 

Behind Bakugou she opened a circular gold ring, behind it was her bedroom. She pulled Bakugou into the portal by his hand and into her room. The portal closed behind them. 

She instinctively dropped her bag on her floor. Bakugou roughly kissed her lips again. Each of them moaning in the kiss. She flipped Bakugou and sat him down on her bed. She bit her bottom lip as she fiddled with the buttons on her blouse. 

She grabbed a remote from her nightstand and immediately a long line of purple lights turned on. She even closed the curtains of her room.  

Her heart was making flips and turns. She didn't know if he was going to react in a positive or negative way to her body. 

Bakugou's hands slowly ran up from her waist to her breasts. He tightly squeezed one of them and pinched her nipple. She took off his school sweater and shirt, throwing them aside on the floor. 

She spreads her legs and sat on his lap. She softly kissed his lips as he played with her breasts. 

"I want you" Bakugou moaned out "I want you so bad".  She leaned on his ear "Then take me". That's all he needed to hear to make him go over the edge. 

With the rest of their clothes thrown aside and to the floor, Bakugou took Gracie on his lap and slowly toyed with her pussy lips with his tip. "Tell me how much you want me" Gracie moaned out as he slowly went inside of her giving her time to adjust to his size. 

"I want you" she moans out "I want you so bad". She slowly starts to go up and down on cock, their skins slightly slapping "I want you to fuck me hard, Katsuki". 

Bakugou didn't hide the shame of moaning out loud when she begged him to fuck her hard. He did as told and started to fuck her hard. The sound of their skins slapping was the only thing that could be heard between them, aside from moaning and cursing. 

Bakugou used his thumb to slowly rub Gracie's clit. Her walls started to tighten around his rock hard cock that kept pumping inside of her. 

"I-I'm so close" Gracie moaned out. "I'm close too" Bakugou took Gracie's sweaty body and slammed her chest against his. Their foreheads were pressed together, hot heaving breaths fanning each other and moans intertwined. 

Bakugou lets out one last moan before cumming in the condom. Gracie soon climaxed over his dick. The feeling was so euphoric that she felt tingles all over her body. 

Both their sweaty bodies were pressed against each other, chests heaving like rabid animals, they stayed like that till they both came down from their high. She pressed her forehead against his and softly kissed his sweaty lips. A small chuckle left her lips. Bakugou smiled at her. 

She couldn't believe her eyes. Bakugou was actually smiling at her. 

Gracie slipped out of him and laid down on her bed. Bakugou stood up to throw the condom away. He came back and laid next to her on her bed, wrapped them both with her blanket. 

"You know you actually look pretty when you smile" she raised her hand to run it through his hair, but pulled it back. Bakugou took her hand and softly kissed the palm before putting it in his head, giving her the permission to play with his hair. 

They both laid there in silence. Her hand softly playing with his hair while his hand traced circles on her lower back. Bakugou was staring at her hazel eyes that were concealed under the bright purple lights in her room. 

"So, does this mean were- you know-" Bakugou gave her a smile and pecked her lips "I'll take that as a yes, bakubitch".

Bakugou groaned and rolled his eyes "You sure know how to kill the mood you dumbass". Gracie giggled and leaned on him to pepper kisses on his chest. 

"Whatever, bitch".

Gracie laid her head down on his chest. His slow steady breathing and heartbeats were like music to her ears. With her finger she trailed little circles on his chest. Bakugou's hand kept petting her hair. 

Before she knew it she was alseep on top of his chest. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.8K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...
46.6K 2K 36
๐™’๐™€'๐™๐™€ ๐™๐™’๐™Š ๐™’๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™Ž ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ (๐˜„๐Ÿฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ) -๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐— ๐…๐ž๐ฆ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ โžท โžน โžธ ๐˜ /๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...
2.6K 96 8
๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ *๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–.....๐’Š ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
629K 18.8K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...