G o d S l a y e r || MLP EG [...

By KxxkieTea

(MLP! Equestria Girls Harem! x Female Reader!) !!CREDITS TO GIVRALIX, SKETCHMCREATIONS, KIMBERLYTHEHEDGIE, AN... More

BIO
1: New Friends on the First Day
2: Princess Encounter
3: Rekindling Friendships
4: Helping Twilight win the Crown
5: Coming Together
6: Demonic Battles
7: Acceptance
8: Change Up
10: Rainbow Rocks
11: The Dazzlings
12: Battle of the Bands
13: Welcome Back Princess
14: Slumber Party
15: The Battle Begins
16: Welcome to the Show
17: Empyrean Domain
🎊! ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! !πŸŽ‰
18: Love Bubble
Hola... Not an update BUT please read :)

9: Question & Answer

4.6K 128 81
By KxxkieTea

Okay I'm back! Sorry guys for the wait, if you haven't seen the announcement I made, I wasn't posting a chapter for about three days because I had to take care of my brother who got surgery on his eyes. He's better now so it's back to writing! Enjoy :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[~1ST POV~]

"Just let me sleep please..."

Currently it's five in the morning, but who would even wake up this early on a Saturday!? (Honestly me-) Well there is one person and his name is Jin.

I was soundly asleep under the covers until he barged into my room by making a huge hole in the wall as his way of entrance instead of using the damn door.

"You could've used the door, but NO you just have to make a gigantic hole in the wall." The corners of my mouth curves down into a frown as I push the blankets off of me.

"It was necessary because a simple push wouldn't have done much. Now onto the point, let's go see Osiris! You did promise me that you'd take me to see him."

Oh yeah.. I did ask him if he wanted to see the Egyptian God, but why at five in the morning!? Also Sunset is supposed to move in today so maybe I could postpone-

"You are not postponing the promise you made me. Besides, Sunset isn't coming until the afternoon so hurry up and get dressed!" He kicks my bed, earning a groan from me.

"Don't kick my bed! Now get out so I can change!"

Leaving me alone in my room, I get up to do my daily morning routines in the bathroom before dressing myself into a comfortable white hoodie, black ripped jeans, and white sneakers.

"Alright, you can come in now!"
Jin enters the room again and this time uses the door. Before doing anything though, I muttered a spell to fix the hole in my room.

"Next time, you better use the damn door to enter!" I glared at the demon who only shrugs as his response.

Respiring deeply, I remove the cross earring off of my ear. Instantly, I could feel the rest of my magic surging through my veins. Jin cocks an eyebrow as he notices a crimson-colored magical aura surrounding every inch of my body.

Holding out my hand, I tell him, "Grab onto my hand because this might be one hell of a ride."

Taking my advice, he grabs onto my hand and the world around us slowly shifts into darkness. At first, nothing else seems to occur, but an impelling force pulls us through the darkness almost as if we were on a rollercoaster ride. With the magical force keeping us still, we continued down the path at supersonic speed.

"YOU WEREN'T KIDDING WHEN YOU SAID THIS WOULD BE ONE HELL OF A RIDE!" Jin yelled.

"OF COURSE I WASN'T!" I responded back.

A few moments later, we stopped at a certain point of the path. The pressure holding us still then dies down and we're able to move again.

"I see you brought that pesky demon here to see me."

We laid our gaze on a glowing pair of golden eyes up in the darkened clouds.

Knowing that Osiris wasn't fond of Jin; I assured him that he was no longer a threat to me. Although the Egyptian God had his doubts, he remains calm at the sight of the demon before revealing himself through the clouds.

I looked over at Jin to see that he's fascinated with the mighty beast in front of him. I've never seen him like this before and it was honestly creeping me out..

"So this is how one of the Egyptian Gods looks like! Sure there's a few pictures on some of the books that I have, but seeing the real Sky Dragon with my very own eyes is spectacular! The magic radiating from him is just incredible that it makes me want to just submit to him in an instant! This is just absolutely amazing!" He voices out with sparkling red eyes.

I begin to sweat drop at how Jin immersed himself in admiring the red serpentine. I tried snapping him out of it by shaking his arm, but he continued to stare up at Osiris.

"Er.. I'm not exactly sure what's wrong with your friend, but why is he here?" The Egyptian God questions.

Immediately, the male spills his answer. "Well we came here because (Y/N) asked me if I wanted to see the almighty Saint Dragon and I said yes! (Y/N) promised that she would take me to see you and so I barged into her room, and here we are! Now that we're here, I actually have a few questions." Jin calmly says at the end of his rant.

Oh boy, here comes the Q&A.

"Oh? Go ahead and ask away." The red serpentine directs his golden eyes towards us.

"First off, I wanted to ask about the powers you gave to (Y/N) during the time I tried to possess her. Was that only a portion of your powers?"

The dragon quickly responds, "At the time, I had only given her an eighth of my powers. Even with just a small amount of any God's power, anyone is able to take down an army full of monsters and more."

Jin nods, moving onto his second question, "If you had given her all of your powers, would there be any drawbacks to them?"

"The only problem we Gods have is the greed from our users. I had rapacious God Slayers from the past and sometimes I do give them the powers that they desired. However, none of them were able to uphold the entirety of my powers. All except for one person.. He was able to use all of my powers and fought hard in order to keep his family safe." The beast says, opening his larger set of jaws.

"Next question, do you know of any God Slayers holding more than one God?"

Now that caught my attention, is that even possible? One God is enough to take over the world, but having two or more? Now that just sounds like world domination or maybe even worse.

"Hmm.. I know no human holding more than one God. Although God Slayers are humans that have passed the limits of a human by attaining God-like abilities; it is impossible for a human to hold two Gods or more. Having one God sealed inside is already enough for the human body, but with two or more it would be self-destruction."

That's understandable, obtaining the powers of two Gods or more is basically suicide. The human body isn't able to withstand the incredible powers of two Gods or more combined! That's just insane..

"This time my question is about the Wicked Gods; they're said to be your dark counterparts, correct?"

The Sky Dragon snarled upon hearing about the Wicked Gods. I felt like it was a bad idea to ask him about that, but he replied back.

"Tch! They should know their place! If I ever saw them then I would surely rip them to shreds! Unfortunately, I'm not able to for one of them.." Osiris groaned.

"Wait a minute, so that means you're unable to defeat one of them right?" I spoke up.

An audible growl escapes his mouth as I asked that.

"You are correct.. The Avatar's powers are on par with Ra; meaning that he cannot be destroyed by Dreadroot or the Eraser, as well as being invulnerable for Obelisk and myself."

From what I can remember after reading one of Jin's books, there was this Hierarchy System with the Egyptian Gods: Osiris and Obelisk being number one and Ra is number two. Gods with a lower hierarchy aren't able to defeat the other with a higher ranking (so number one being ranked the least and number two as the highest).

Though, if the Gods have the same hierarchy then they're vulnerable to each other's attacks. If Slifer is unable to beat one of them then this system goes along with the Wicked Gods as well.

"How interesting... Do you think they're around here?" Jin continues to ask.

"At the moment, I do not sense any of their presence nearby. Even if their users cloaked themselves in magic to prevent anyone from sensing them; I am still able to detect if they are close or not."

While Jin kept voicing his questions to the Egyptian God, I took my phone out to check the time. Seeing the time being almost midday, I tapped on Jin's shoulder to show him the time.

"I don't mean to interrupt, but what in the world happened to the time? Jin woke me up at five in the morning and we got here ten minutes after. Am I going crazy or did time really just fly by?"

Noticing the time on my phone, he also looked puzzled by the strange occurrence.

"Ah, I forgot to mention.. Coming to see me by linking our minds together and casting a spell to enter through the seal is very time consuming, especially if you are bringing a newcomer here."

"So it wouldn't affect the time as much if it's just (Y/N), but with other people coming through then that's when the time ticks. In other words, no one is supposed to be here except for the God Slayer. After all, time is very crucial." Jin sums up.

"This world is for only the Gods and God Slayers. Although there aren't any physical downsides for bringing someone along; time is essential and you will need that time to prepare for the upcoming battles. Especially when there will be a threat or two coming towards you and your friends in a few days from now." The serpentine says while lowering himself onto the ground.

Wait what now!? It's been about a week since the girls defeated the demonic version of Sunset Shimmer. It hasn't been that long and we're already getting another villain?

"We'll keep an eye out for them when we go back to Canterlot High on Monday. We should head on back, (Y/N)." The male nods at me.

"I shall assist you then." The Egyptian God's golden eyes glimmered and just like before; the world around us shifts at a slow pace.

However, the transition is much more pronounced: the darkness exfoliates the surface and reveals the marble floors of my room from below.

In a matter of seconds, Jin and I were back in my room. Looking around, there aren't any traces of the Other World or Osiris around. Checking the time again, it's half-past twelve! Sunset is going to be here in thirty minutes!

"Alright Jin, you better get going. I took you to see Osiris, now go." I motioned my hand towards the door, placing my silver earring back onto my ear.

"No need to rush me out UNLESS you're just that eager to meet your girlfriend~" He begins to tease me, causing me to blush at the thought of Sunset being my girlfriend.

"D-Don't say that! Besides I'm pretty sure Sunset only likes me as a friend. I'm not even sure if she even likes girls to begin with." I scratched my nape.

We made our way out of my room and went straight to the doors. Jin kept on teasing me about having a harem, but I denied those statements. Like I said, I'm not even sure if the girls even swing that way. Just having them as friends is good enough for me; I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship because of some romantic feelings..

"For the last time, ALL seven of them have feelings for you and even more! You need to start paying attention!" Jin flicks my forehead with his fingertips.

"Like I said before, I don't believe that unless I hear it from them with my very own ears. Now moving on.. When Osiris said something about a threat coming towards the girls and us, do you have a clue on who or what they are?? I can sense the magical aura nearby, but I'm not sure what they are exactly.." I quickly changed the topic.

A slight frown replaces the playful smirk on his lips from earlier before answering my question. "I'm not sure what they look like, but after hearing their dark tunes from last night, it's definitely the sirens."

Sirens? The ones from Greek Mythology where they lured in sailors and caused shipwrecks with their beautiful voices?

"You've heard them sing?" I raise a brow.

"Last night, I heard some singing coming from a restaurant near my house. At first, I thought there were singers making a showcase, but as soon as I heard their dark tunes and the commotion caused by the customers; I instantly knew that it was them."

DING!!

The doorbell rang meaning that Sunset was already outside. Before I could do anything, Jin opened the door for me to greet the brilliant crimson and bright yellow haired girl.

"Yo, Sunset! How's it going? Please do come in!" The demon welcomes the girl and confusion is written all over her face as she sets her eyes on the male.

"Jin get out! Jeez, go back home! I kept my promise to you now GO!" I pushed him out the door and grabbed Sunset's hand, dragging her and the suitcase inside.

"Have fun, lovebirds!~" Jin sang as I closed the door on him.

"Sorry about that, Sunset.. Here, let me carry your suitcase for you." Reaching out to take her suitcase, Sunset stops me by grabbing onto my hand with one of her own.

My eyes broadened at the sight of her hand on top of mine. Staring up at her, I see that she had her head turned to the side with burning red cheeks.

"Why was Jin over here..? Are you guys a thing..?" She asks quietly.

Jin and me being a couple? Now that's just disgusting! I only like girls and he's probably aromantic since I've never seen or heard of him talking about falling in love with someone. If I did try to bring up the subject then he'd shut me down saying that he has no interest in romantic relationships. We may be good friends, but lovers? Never!

I bursted out laughing at her question and Sunset gazed up at me in bewilderment.

"Sunset, Jin and me will NEVER be a couple. I like girls and he has no interest in romantic relationships. What made you think that we were together?" I slightly tilt my head to one side in extreme amusement.

Scratching the back of her head in embarrassment, she replies with, "Well almost all of the time, I see you and him together.. I'm sorry (Y/N).. I-I shouldn't have asked that.."

I softly smiled at her, taking her hand in mine while my other hand had her suitcase. "It's alright, Sunset. I'll tell you what, this can be our Q&A; you can ask me a question and I'll answer it. How does that sound?"

Placing her suitcase onto the white sofa, Sunset sits next to her case and I sat across from her on a wooden stool.

"You can ask me anything and I'll give you my response to your questions."

She takes in a deep breath before asking her first question. "How exactly did you meet Jin..?"

"We met a few years back and out of nowhere, he just suddenly entered my house and said that he was going to possess me. Demons are very much crazy and obsessed with power, and that applied to him. Honestly, I couldn't care less if I did die since there wasn't much for me at the time.. After the death of my adoptive parents, I ended up in a slump.. It may sound weird, but I did consider him to be a friend of mine. Even though he sought me out as a tool to use, I still considered him as someone that's important to me. Actually, I'm pretty grateful to him because without him I wouldn't have gotten this far in life. I wouldn't have met you or the other girls, so I'm glad that I'm still living to see another day with everyone." I gave Sunset a small smile and I saw the red tinge returning to her cheeks.

"I-I didn't know about the deaths of your parents, I'm sorry.. Wait, did you say adoptive? What happened to your biological parents?" That was Sunset's second question.

"I have no idea who or where my biological parents are. All I know is that when I was an infant, my adoptive parents found me in front of the same horse statue at Canterlot High. I'm not even sure if they're alive or not."

Feeling a bit of warmth coming from the sunbeams blasting through the translucent windows, I locked my (F/C) eyes with Sunset's cyan ones. Letting a small smile take over my lips, I motioned for her to continue with the questions.

"What exactly are you..? I know that you're human but from the Fall Formal incident, you were a completely different person.. Well not a different person, but your powers were.." I see Sunset's hands gripping onto her orange skirt.

There's no point of covering it up anymore, but I wasn't hiding anything. I've never told the girls about me being a God Slayer, but honestly that just slipped out of my mind. Sure they knew I had magic but one that's able to take down a God? None of them knew, but I'm not so sure about Twilight.. I'm pretty sure Jin told her about me when she stayed over at my place.

I told Sunset about how my magic is able to slay a God, my cross earring, and the things I've performed in front of them. The girl was also curious on how I was able to eat the flames she used against me without being reduced to ashes.

Eating other magic is one of the Ancient Spells used by God Slayers. Not even magic casters are able to cast the Ancient Spells onto themselves. Maybe it's because Osiris is sealed inside of me that I'm able to consume the magic but I'll ask him about it another time.

"So you're able to take down a God with your powers, correct?"

I nod, "My powers are enough to slay one and here's another thing. The magic that I use is from a God that's sealed inside of me. I'm not sure for how long, but I found out during the day of the Fall Formal. Now I may be a God Slayer but I wouldn't just kill the gods for no reason."

The rest of her questions were pretty much normal; Sunset asked me what were my hobbies, my favorite food, favorite musical artists, etc.

"One last question.. Are you perhaps single, (Y/N)...?"

I choked on my spit upon hearing her final question. My cheeks turned scarlet as I gave her my answer.

"I-I am.. I've never had a girlfriend or let alone a boyfriend but like I said before, I swing the other way around. Sometimes I wonder what it would feel like to have a girlfriend though... Oh well, no one is interested in me anyways." I shrugged my shoulders.

Standing up from my seat, I went to pick up Sunset's suitcase in one hand.

"There's another room down the hall unless you want the one across from mine. I'll leave your suitcase in the room that's further down from mine but you're welcome to switch rooms. After that, I'll make some drinks for us. Do you prefer coffee or tea, Sunset?" I smiled at her.

"T-Tea is fine.."

Walking down the hallway to put her suitcase in one of the rooms, I didn't notice her cyan eyes silently but affectionately staring at me.

A few minutes later, I found myself in the kitchen after Sunset takes her time to settle into her new room. Patiently waiting for the water to boil, I thought about ways to prepare for any incoming foes. I don't think sirens would be a problem for me but I have a gut feeling it won't be just them..

Seeing that the water is up to boiling point, I turned the stove off and poured the steaming hot liquid over the tea leaves. Letting the tea infuse for about four minutes, I swirled the mixture around before transferring it into two white tea cups.

'Although I promised to tutor Rainbow Dash the upcoming week; I should work on my magic just in case.. Might as well call Jin over to help me with that then..'

My thoughts were cut short as I felt a vibration coming from my pocket. I took out my phone to see a message displayed on the lock screen.

A message from Rainbow Dash?

Hey (Y/N)! I was wondering if you're going to be free tomorrow?

I texted her back.

I have nothing to do tomorrow so yep. Why do you ask?

A few seconds later, I get a response from the athlete.

Tomorrow, I'm going to the mall with the others to find myself a guitar. I haven't asked Sunset yet but if it's okay with you, wanna tag along with us?

"Hey (Y/N), I chose the room that's further down from yours. Is that alright?" Sunset comes into the kitchen.

"Yeah that's fine. Also Sunset, wanna go somewhere tomorrow? Rainbow Dash just texted me about going to the mall with her and the others. She hasn't asked you yet but I'm assuming she's about to. So what do you say?"

Sunset agrees, "I wouldn't mind going. Besides, I have nothing to do tomorrow."

I sent Rainbow Dash another text.

I asked Sunset about going to the mall tomorrow and she said she wouldn't mind going! So it's a big date! Text me the time!

"That settles it then! It's a big date!" I pumped my fist into the air.

This was just a friendly date but Sunset and the others actually misinterpreted it as a 'real' date after I mentioned the word. Though I didn't take note of it and carried on with the day by having a fine cup of oolong tea and talking to Sunset.

Word Count: 3752

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 882 24
I'm writing this because it's my favorite ship and there's not enough content of it. Let's gooooo No smut, sorry Angsty times 😌 Credit for the cover...
653K 32.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
10.1K 161 16
This is an X Reader book for DC Superhero Girls 2019. I will do both girls and boys from this show and if you do not like that I suggest you not read...
2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...