(COMPLETED) JUST ONE MORE CHA...

Od KIMVANTAEHYUNG8

Be with you, it's the only place I could be myself. -Park Y/N- I don't remember you no matter how hard I trie... Více

EPILOGUE
MUTUAL ENEMIES
UNDER CONTROL
THE PUNISHMENT
FALL
ANOTHER PUNISHMENT
miguina
THE TRUTH
yourgirl_y/n
miguina
Groupchat
Groupchat
CHRISTMAS EVE
herpingumina
hergirl_y/n
hergirl_y/n inbox
EXPOSED
DIVULGATION
Koreaboo Online Article
DIVULGATION 2
prkjmn
miguina
Groupchat
RECONNECTING
THE TRIP
DAY 1
NIGHT 1
hyomashyo
yourgirl_y/n
DAY 2
NIGHT 2 (PART 1)
dubhyun
choutzu
jamsjeong
NIGHT 2 (PART 2)
yourgirl_y/n
TRAGEDY (PART 1)
Koreaboo Online Article
TRAGEDY (PART 2)
MOVING ON
THE WILL AND HAPPINESS
Author Note
BLOODY BIRTHDAY
THE MEMORIES
groupchat
FOE
THE UNTOLD PAST
THE SORROW
NEW OLD LIFE
GONE
Koreaboo Online Article
MEMORIAL
SQUARE ONE
Author Note

NORMAL

1.7K 78 11
Od KIMVANTAEHYUNG8

Mina's POV

I stroll at the park nearest my old house. Wearing a mask with glasses on so people won't recognize me easily. That evening breeze softly greet my face. My feet moved towards the particular bench.

Took a seat on the empty bench, I took a deep breath and exhale. I took of my glasses. My fingers playing with the penguin pendant that has been decorate my neck these past five years. I will took a stroll at this park everyday. Hoping miracle will happen. Which is, I hoping she will be the miracle. My heart ache whenever I remember her. I miss her. I miss her so much. I miss her naughty antics. I miss her fool jokes. I miss her hysteric laugh. I miss her smile. I miss everything about her. Tears welled up, waiting to fall when someone offers a handkerchief to me. I look up to see who but dazzled as the sun shine brightly that day.

"I think you need this."

That voice! Yes, that voice. I rosed up from the bench as I saw that pretty face of her. Her hair now is longer. My eyes can't believe that's her. She looks completely like a different person. But those eyes. The same one with the one I looked into at concert.

"Y-Y/n??" I stuttered.

"It's me, Mina."

"I-I...," I couldn't finish my sentence. Something stuck in my throat. Tears started to falling down when I saw she opens her arm to me. Without wasting any seconds, I run to her embrace. Buried down my face at her neck, I cried as much as I can. Letting go all the pain that I kept by myself all these time.

"I-I'm s-sorry for e-everything. I-I'm s-sorry for h-hurting y-you. I-I'm--"

"Shh! It's okay. It's okay. I'm here now. I'm here," Y/n's word calm me down. She still got that power. The power that can calm me down. We stay in that position for god knows how long.

****

Y/n's POV

I stare deep into those brown eyes that I missed. Our hands intertwined. "You are so beautiful," my lips uttered it. I stuck a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"You are more beautiful than me," Mina chuckled. Her nose became red because she cry just now.

"Why did you leave me?" Mina asked. I look into her eyes before averting my eyes to the view infront of me without letting go her hand.

"I never leave you, Mina. I'm just not here," I smile while tears streaming down my face.

"What do you mean?" Mina look at me confusedly.

"What's make you think that I leave you all alone?"

****

5 years ago

I watch as Jimin slowly leave Mina who crying.  I missed my flight cause I can't leave her in that condition. Not like this. I felt the wet hot tears fill up my eyes. I want to go to her. Hug her and tell her everything is okay.

"I can't," I whispered to myself.

Thunder rumbles across the sky that slowly turn gray. The sign rain will be pouring any minutes. That's when I saw Jisoo Unnie walking towards Mina. I called her as I couldn't bring myself to confront Mina right now. Tears streaming down my face along with million drop of rain hitting my body when I saw Jisoo Unnie hugged Mina to calm her down. Jisoo look at me who standing across the street. My lips quivers into a weak smile as I retreat from there slowly.

****

3 years ago

"Why you left her that day?" Jisoo Unnie asked me as I took a seat at the dining table. Jisoo Unnie has been non-stop asking me that question if she visited me in LA and I will avoid to answer that question.

"Smells good. What are you cooking, Unnie?" I avoided that question.

"It's been 2 years, Y/n. Stop avoiding and face the reality," her tone became more high than usual.

I just stare at the empty glass infront of me. Bring it up to my face, I take a look at the glass for a second before smash it at the table. The glass shattered into pieces. Jisoo Unnie look at me, suprisedly. My index finger got cut because of the glass. I stare at my own red thick blood.

"The glass cuts my finger. Now it's bleeding. Assuming you are the one who caused it, say sorry to my finger now," I hold out my bleeding finger to her. Jisoo look at me with a hundred of question across her face before slowly muttered sorry.

"Did it heal immediately? No. I need an aid to treat the wound. Same goes with my heart. It takes time to heal. It will heal, I can assure it. But not now. Not in the nearest future. I don't leave her, Unnie. I couldn't leave her even I wanted to. I just need to distance myself from her because I afraid that I will hurt her," my vision become blurry as tears started to filled the bays of my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Y/n," Jisoo Unnie took safety aid box before took a seat beside me and clean up my cut.

"Don't be sorry. It's a process in life. Everyone gets hurt and needs time to heal," I wiped away tears that streaming down at my face.

"Did she know yet?" Jisoo asked while cleaning the cut.

"Knows what?"

"You are the one who investing into the company that they debut? Do they know?"

I smile before shook my head, "I don't have courage to come out. It's the only way to took care of the girls from afar."

Jisoo nodded at my words before getting up to kept back the safety aid box in the cabinet. She then turn back to look at me.

"Y/n?"

"Hmm?"

"You will be alright. I'm here for you."

I nodded at her words. Jisoo moved towards the cabinet before she turn back to look at me again.

"And stop making the metaphor turn to reality. You just have to explain it to me. No need for true live example." Jisoo rolled her eyes when she heard my laugh.

****

"So you ar--," Mina look at me with her mouth slightly open.

I chuckled before nodding my head at her unfinished question.

"And at the conc--,"

"Yes. That's me. I came to evaluate your performance," I smile at her.

"Is Mr. Kim is V from our high school?"

I nodded at her question. Mina seem taken aback before continue the interrogation. "Why he didn't say a word when Park Jinyoung PD-nim assume you are a man?"

I raised my eyebrows to her. "What makes you assume it was a boy who saved you back when you was a kid?"

Mina look at me with her puppy eyes.

"That's mean all this time you are here? Close to me?"

I nodded at her before I feel a sting at my thigh. "Ow!" I rubbed my thigh as it sting because of Mina's pinch.

"How dare you hiding from me? You don't know how much I miss you. How my heart ache whenever I think about you?" a crystal clear tears started to streaming down Mina's face.

My heart can't bear to see Mina crying. My thumb wiped away the tears and caress her cheeks. She leans in as she hold my hand and look at me.

"I'm afraid that I will hurt you as my mental state not in a good condition at that time. I need to give myself some time to heal. I'm really sorry," I continue to caress her cheeks. Mina take my hand and slowly kiss the back of my hand.

"I'm sorry. For everything. When I lost my memories, I don't remember you no matter how hard I tried to. I'm sorry, Y/n" Mina hold my hand tightly as she don't want to let it go forever. I nodded at her words before kissing her forehead. Mina slowly resting her head at my shoulder.

"No one can't separated us now. No one."

A wide smile spread across my face as I heard Mina's word. Yes Mina, no one can't separated us. Only God.

****

2 months later

I was in my office, typing at my laptop. Need to finish the report that has been requested by the client when a new notification alert me. At first I just ignore it but my phone still chimes. Reaching for my phone, it was Mina who message me.

A wide smile spread across my face. I already move my office to Seoul to get close to Mina. And of course, Mina being herself, she can't contain herself but to tell the girls about me. But I can't blame her. It was me who wrong. I shouldn't blame them whe I was the one who cut all the connection with them. My heart beats faster than usual.

"It's time to back to normal, Y/n. To your old life," I whispered to myself as my eyes land on the picture frames on my work desk. There were a picture of me with Mina, with the three muskeeters, my family potrait and with my parents.

"Love of my life, forever," I smiled to myself.

****

I glance at the watch on my wrist. It's lunchtime. It's been over two hours since I arrives at the building. For God sake, I'm really nervous as hell right now. This is my first time to meet the girls after 5 years.

"You've got this, Y/n. You've got this. They wouldn't be mad at you, wouldn't they?"

****

"After five fucking years, Y/n!! Five fucking years!" Dahyun's eyes wide open as her chest rapidly ups and down, trying to contain her anger.

"Dubu, I--," before I could even finished, she cuts me off.

"Don't 'Dubu' me after you cuts all the connection with us," Dahyun fold her arm to chest and lean her back at the wall. The practice room is quiet. All the other girls just keep on silence. No one dare to speaks up for now. I just sit at the sofa, staring at the floor, wondering what possibly could happen to me when I heard a sobbing. As I look up, I saw Dahyun already on the floor, hugging both of her legs. My eyes started to sting as my feet moved towards Dahyun. Sitting next to her, I bring her close to me. To my suprised, she leaned in while still crying.

"How dare you leave me like that? I miss you so much, Y/n," said Dahyun between sobbing. My heart ache as soon as I heard her words.

"I'm sorry, Dubu. I'm so sorry," I patted her head softly. Dahyun then breaks the hug and wiped away her tears. A wide smile plastered on her face.

"You won't leave again right? You will be right here forever?" her eyes shine when she asked that question. I chuckled before getting on my feet and hold out my hand to her.

"I'll be right here forever," I said to Dahyun. She smile before reach for my hand. I helped her to stand when I heard a voice behind me.

"Dahyun may forgive you now. But not us."

I turn my back and saw Tzuyu and Jeongyeon look at me like in any minute they will eat me.

"I'm sorry, guys. Please?"

"Not today!" Jeongyeon suddenly charged at me and tackle me to the floor. We both wrestle each other as the rooms fills with laughter.

"Why I must be suffer with these two idiots again?" Tzuyu massage the bridge of her nose as the laughters become more loud.

****

We all now at the barbecue restaurant for dinner. Dahyun has been clinging on me ever since and I'm not complaining. I miss this little girl so much. Tzuyu and Jeongyeon has been non-stop teasing me.

"I thought you forgot your way to back here," said Tzuyu non-chalantly while took a bite of the meat.

"I think Mina is not the only one who loss a memory," this time Jeongyeon added the spice. Mina hold her laughter when she saw my red face.

"Come on guys. You guys still mad at me?" I look at both of them.

"Talk to us again in another five years. Maybe we will change our mind," said Jeongyeon while shoving a stack of meat into her mouth.

"Cut the act both of you. You guys can fool everyone not me. Should I tell Y/n how Jeongyeon bawled her eyes out when Y/n decided to left our groupchat? Or when Tzuyu get caught crying in the toilet while holding our Daesang award and staring at Y/n picture?" Dahyun raised her eyebrows.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes while Jeongyeon swallowed the food in her mouth hardly. "Fine, you win," said Tzuyu while averting her eyes to avoid from looking at me. Jeongyeon on the other hand, just staring at me. I can sense sadness in them.

"Guys, I know what I did is unforgiveable. I know I shouldn't do like that. I'm sorry for the misery I put you guys in. I didn't mean to," my eyes become glassy. Jeongyeon smile and reach for my hand. She squeezed it lightly to give me some strength.

"No, Y/n. That is not your fault. It just....Just....," Jeongyeon seems difficult to find a suitable words when Tzuyu speaks up.

"It just we are afraid that you will leave us forever and not coming back. We are afraid that you will start a new life without us in it. We want to be part in your life, Y/n. We want to be by your side when you need us. We want the old good days back like we used to be. That's it, Y/n. We are not mad at you. We are just afraid," Tzuyu look at me. Her eyes become red as she try to hold her tears.

"I'll be right here. I'm not going anywhere. I'll be right here with you guys. Every step," my lips quivers in smile to assure them. Without any words, Jeongyeon and Tzuyu got up from their seat and come to hugged me. We stay in that position for a while before Dahyun butt in.

"I'm hungry. Can we eat?" We all laugh at Dahyun's word. I can sense that Mina is staring at us with a huge smile spread across her face.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

116K 5.2K 52
From the first time I look into your eyes, My heart keeps whispering me "You are the one"
63.3K 3K 23
I've waited for you, there's no denying that. But do you remember the past, what you and I had? If so, tell me fast. So you can love me back.
60.1K 2.5K 49
you will freaking hate Jungkook. I'm sorry. #1 in BangTwice
31.9K 1.6K 37
"Trust me, I will never kill you,hurt you or letting anyone hurt you" #2 in Tzukook #1 in BangTwice