JJBA Chibi villains x reader...

By Christall77

What happens when your normal boring life changes for the better?.... Or worse? When a bunch of little devils... More

★,。・:*:・゚'☆Meeting tiny bad guys★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆A "Great" start★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Went better than expected★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Two more means more fun. Right?★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Soft Blossom★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆First Workday★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎃 Halloween Special🎃★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Ill?'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆A blessing in disguise'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆New Home'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎅 Christmas Special🎄'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hair care and questions★,。・:*:・゚'☆
Dio x JealousReader
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Intruder'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Comfort'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Reunited'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆STANDO POWA'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆What are the chances?★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Small Company'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hanging out★,。・:*:・゚'☆

5.1K 167 113
By Christall77

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(N/n): nickname

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(f/c): favorite color

(F/n): friend name

The sun shines brightly through the window, lighting the (f/c) room and greeting your face. Groaning from the light as you shield your eyes with your hand. But the silence gets interrupted once someone decides to activate your alarm again, resulting in you almost falling out of the bed in shock but knocking down the stack of JoJo mangas on your bed table in the process.

You: "MY MANGA!"

Valentine: "Good Morning (Y/n). About time you wake up."

You: "..."

You: "It's only eight in the fucking morning!"

Valentine: "You're right. Maybe I should've woken you up sooner..."

You: "Definitely not!"

But the the little blond still looks at you indifferently, seeming not affected by your yelling. It seems like getting back to sleep in this morning won't be an option. Like it will be in the next days with them roaming around here.

Valentine: "We're hungry and knowing you, even though just for a few days, you would've not appreciated it if something like yesterday happened again. Now get ready chop! chop! The others are waiting."

Clapping his tiny hands together Valentine turns around and jumps off the table heading out with his head held high.

You: "I still can't believe all this happened..."

With that said you get up and make your way to the bathroom taking your clothes for the day with you. Opening the door and blinking in surprise to see chibi Kars standing on the sink, in front of the mirror trying to comb his hair with your brush. Seeing your reflection he turns around to meet your gaze one arm holding the brush while he points at you.

Kars: "Oi mortal. You might as well get over here and brush my hair if you can stand there and look at me like that."

'I guess that's one way to say that he needs help.' you think as you walk over to him and take the brush he's holding out to you.

Kars: "And you better do it good."

You can't help but look at him incredulously, but shake your head and decide to do it as he turns around sitting down cross legged while opening up his braid letting even more hair lose for you to brush through. Carefully you start combing his purple strands, it's much easier than you expected. You always wondered how he even managed to keep his hair like this. Though you'll never admit it in front of him, but touching and braiding his hair was one of the things you wanted to try when you first saw it.

You: "Aaannd done."

Kars: "Hmm. Not bad, I'll ask Esidisi to make my braid again. But you actually did better than I thought."

With that said he lets his wings grow out and flies out to, probably the kitchen leaving you alone to get yourself ready.

By the time you get to the kitchen everyone of them is already seated on the small table, more quiet then usual. They didn't stay for that long but you already figured that a few don't really get along with each other, especially Diavolo and Dio. But they're actually both avoiding each other, well Dio is more like sitting in the corner looking a bit off. You have to ask him later.

You: "Soo...Who wants some pancakes?"

Diego: "Oh! Oh! Oh! Me!"

Kira: "Sounds good."

Wamuu: "What are those "pancakes"?"

You: "Just wait until I'm finished and you'll know."

Pucci: "I'll try and make some tea as well."

You: "Alright Pucci."

Together with the help of Pucci you both finish making the pancakes and tea together, bring the food to the table and start eating all chibis sharing one pancake.

Wamuu: "This pancake tastes better than I thought."

Diego: "Ift's mreal gwood!"

Valentine: "At least eat the food first before you talk Diego. Have some manners."

Esidisi: "Who had thought that human food actually tastes like this."

You: "Do you like it as well Diavolo? Kira?"

Kira: "Mhm, it's pretty good."

Diavolo: "Yeah whatever.."

You: "Dio? You've been silent this whole morning, something wrong?"

Dio: "..."

Diego: "Maybe he has that sickness (Y/n) said is going 'round..? Comana or something like that."

Dio: "I'm not sick!"

Diavolo: "There he is again. I would have preferred if he stayed silent the whole day."

Kira: "Every sick person with some illness like that would say this."

Dio just huffs in irritation, glancing at the Pillarmen who meet his gaze with a knowing look.
About to ask again you get cut off by the doorbell ringing and you stand up heading for the door. As you open it you come face to face with your landlady, her usual annoyance written on her face. She always looked meaner than she actually is, but she has her moments sometimes.

You: "Oh Miss Margaret! Are you hear for the monthly payment?"

Margaret: "Of course I am."

You: "Just let me go get the money first."

Searching through your wallet you take out the money and hand it to the older woman, who counts it over to make sure it's all there. She nods and looks back at you once she put the money in one of her pockets.

Margaret: "Alright. Also one of the neighbors told me that there was a lot of noise yesterday. If I get another complaint of anyone then you know what that means, it's not the first time (Y/n)."

You: "Yeah getting kicked out of here, I know, understood."

Margaret: "Exactly."

The woman mumbles out a quick goodbye and turns on her heel heading for the next room to get the rest of monthly payments from the other people. (F/n) briefly greeting her as they walk past her and over to you, having a grin already plastered on their face.

(F/n): "We meet again. Happy to see me?"

You: "No."

(F/n): "...That was a joke right?"

You: "What if I say it wasn't?"

(F/n): "You can be so mean sometimes (n/n)! I'm hurt!"

(F/n) clutches their hands to their chest, feigning hurt while letting out an over dramatic sigh. You let your friend inside closing the door behind them as they practically storm off to find the little guys. Once you make it back to the kitchen, (F/n) is already holding Diavolo gushing over him. He's not pleased at all.

Diavolo: "What the hell!? Let go of me!"

(F/n): "He's so angry but cute at the same time!"

Diavolo: "I'M NOT CUTE!"

Pucci: "I would suggest you put him down if you don't want to get hurt by him. What are you doing here if I may ask...(F/n) was it?"

(F/n): "Well I'm here because I don't have work and because I want to hang out with my bestie over here! Not to mention, I get to spend time with cute little chibis as well!"

She/He puts Diavolo back down, slinging an arm around your shoulders excitement radiating from her/him.

You: "Yesterday you mentioned the park, but wouldn't it be to crowded? We can't let them be seen remember."

(F/n): "Of course I do! That's why we're going to that "specific" place!"

You: "You mean that place we once found when we still used to be in middle school? I guess that would do it."

Esidisi: "But what about the sun problem? Sunlight is still no good for a few of us."

You: "This place is surrounded by trees so there will be no problem finding a shade. Let's get ready to go!"

Wasting no time the both of you grab some food, drinks, a picnic blanket and other necessary things all the while chatting about random things and stuff you both thought is interesting, enjoying each other's company. Some snacks may or may not have been eaten in the process. You put the little fellas in your (f/c) bag like last time and leave the apartment with your friend.

It took a while longer than you last remember getting there, but now you're both going down the hidden path at the farther end of the park. The vegetation has definitely grown a lot in these last few years you've been here, you had to push through a few branches and leaves. Some of them managing to get stuck in your (h/l) hair.

(F/n): "We're finally here look! It still looks the same as it had been, well...but a bit more overgrown with plants."

You: "Still brings back memories."

Memories of when (F/n) and you first found this place flash before your (e/c), only a few people know of this place but you were glad. You could do whatever you wanted without anyone noticing or interrupting you. How it's still undiscovered by many people? You have no idea.

(F/n): "Hey! There are the old swings we loved to use"!"

(F/n) runs out to the clearing over to the old swings and sits down on one, you following right after. The chibis poke their heads out a little to make sure the coast is clear for them to get outside, some already trying to climb out.

Pucci: "What a nice place."

Kira: "Pretty isolated and silent... What a beautiful duwang."

You: 'Oh my god he said it!!'

Kars: "You humans actually have good taste. How disappointing that it isn't the case for all."

Diego: "I wanna play in the sand..."

Diavolo: "It's just a place with lots of grass, trees, more grass and even more green plants."

Valentine: "You don't go out that much do you?"

You: "Diavolo is not really sociable."

(F/n): "Why actually?"

You: "If I tell you that then you would get some spoilers for part five."

(F/n): "God damn it. I'm hungry (n/n) lets lay out that blanket and eat some food."

Dio: "..But haven't you already eaten some snacks while you packed all that stuff?"

Laughing nervously (F/n) scratches the back of their head and just grabs one of the sandwiches and eats it. Meanwhile the chibis do their own thing as you both just sit under the shade, the hot summer air blowing softly around you. Kira seems to be having a good time resting against your hand, Dio together with Pucci read a book between you and (F/n), Wamuu sitting beside you as he watches his masters investigating the area and Diavolo has a few bites of one of the snacks, as he sits on the bag.

Valentine: "Hm these flowers would've looked good in my office."

Diego: "Oh yeah th- Butterfly! I'm gonna get cha!"

Diego chases after the yellow insect jumping up and down trying to catch it, Valentine just shakes his head smelling the daisy he holds and ignores the hyper blond. What a peaceful moment with just some small chats and laughs here and there.

You: 'Who would've thought this day would be this chill.'

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!"

...

You: 'Thought to soon...'

Kira: "What's happening? I almost fell asleep."

Wamuu: "It's master Esidisi human."

You look over to where Wamuu is pointing at, seeing a small ball, which most definitely is Esidisi, hanging from a small branch just barely above the ground. Standing up you get over to where he is, Kars landing down on the ground beside you as you kneel down to the now crying Pillarman.

Kars: "Esidisi! How did you manage to get into a situation like this.!?"

Esidisi: "I-I climbed up t-this bush to h-have some higher ground but I-I hit my head and fell! I embarrassed myself again!"

Right after he said that the strap holding Esidisi up slips from the branch as he flails his tiny arms around and falls head first on the ground and onto his back. Sitting up it takes only one second for him to start crying again, hugging his legs closer bigger and more tears falling from his eyes.

Esidisi: "UWAAAAHHHH!"

You: "There there, it's fine. Nobody else saw it right? I won't tell the others, lets just get back we can go home early as well if you like."

He sniffles rubbing his eyes and nods, you take him into your hands and get back to the others while Kars hops on your shoulder. Once you're with the others again, he managed to stop his little outburst, his tear stains drying and eyes still puffy. You all decide to head back to the apartment early, (F/n) getting the other chibis while you pack the things.

(F/n): "It was a short time but I still enjoyed visiting the place again with you!"

You: "Not the food?"

(F/n): "Hey you can't blame me, food is life!"

Walking ahead and lifting the spare key from under the doormat up (F/n) opens the door but pauses.

You: "What's the matter?"

(F/n): "Uhm. Are you sure you showed me all the chibis the last time I was here?"

You: "Yeah...Why.?"

Walking in you look over to the living room where your laptop is sitting on the table as usual, but laying on the keyboard are two tiny figures. You blink in surprise as you take in the appearances of the two small new strangers on the table, the mop of red hair starting to wake up under the one clad in pink.

A/N: HHhMmMm I wonder who those two are ( ‾́ ◡ ‾́ ). By the way I made some sketches from the last few chapters and this one! I'll make the others as well for the next chapter, but for now have a smol Dio, Kars, Esidisi and Wamuu ♡(。- ω -)

Should I make more of these..?(ノ*°▽°*) And also here's a meme!

Have a great time!

See ya!💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 679 23
"She's getting sleepy. Anyone got something sweet?" "Man, she's getting tired again?" "Well, looks like you've got something sweet right here! ... Wh...
12.7K 618 34
Things happen for a reason. But what reason is there to this? Could she survive this or will these villains be the final nail in her coffin? (Cover...
10.1K 403 35
You were living a normal life, when suddenly you found out that you- yes, you- had been selected by the Speedwagon Foundation to rehabilitate 11 vill...
582 24 12
Everyone knows the story of the great heroes. But what happens in the shadows that nobody mentions? KONO DIO FANFICTION DA! This is just a simple Jo...