Diavolo

By hendo3110

'It's hard to act yourself when you can't remember who you are.' The journey of a wanted vigilante, from boun... More

one - welcome to the party
two - easy questions
three - sweetheart
four - CIA?
five - trust
six - target A
eight - we have company
nine - sleep tight
ten - he was worried
eleven - Colombia
twelve - how bad?
thirteen - too late
fourteen - miss me?
fifteen - loose ends
sixteen - so what now?
seventeen - do it
eighteen - 12
nineteen - forget
twenty - promise me
twenty one - that wasn't nice
twenty - hallucinations
twenty three - Deja Vu
twenty four - you did what?
twenty five - stab and run
twenty six - don't let me go
twenty seven - you won't win
twenty eight - almost too easy
twenty nine - parties and war
thirty - family
thirty one - times up
thirty two - blood and tears
thirty three - when she broke
thirty four - costume party's over
thirty five - fanta and coke
thirty six - for Quinn
thirty seven - anyone seen my suit?
thirty eight - slight tingling sensation
thirty nine - missing by choice
forty - the dark knight
forty one - history
forty two - I just need a name

seven - demons

670 23 4
By hendo3110

It was like World war three in the kitchen when Papa and I walked in. Carlson and Toni were having a stand off with Gabe and Roman.

"How's that pretty wife of yours Toni, I miss those big brown eyes.." 

Toni clenched his fists and lunges towards Gabe but luckily Carlson had a hold of him.

"You watch your mouth kid!" Toni shouted.

I pointed my index finger at Gabe, "unless you want a broken nose, shut the fuck up Gabe." Then I tuned to Toni, "I'm sorry T, I should of told you he was here." Toni nodded his head in response.

"Could you and Carlson also watch over Pops whilst I'm gone. I'll be back as soon as I can." I quickly added.

Toni's face was a mixture of confused and concerned. "Eh..yeh of course but you stay safe okay L, don't you dare get yourself killed."

"Who said I would be in danger? I'm just going to visit someone." I smiled.

"You use that excuse every time, it should be expired by now." Carlson chuckled.

I laughed but Toni remained serious glaring at me, "Okay fine, I promise to come back alive. Happy now?" I asked Toni.

He shrugged before pulling me into a hug, "That works for me."

I hugged him back, "I'll try and contact you everyday but if you don't hear from me after 48 hours I want you and the team to track me down." I whispered.

"Of course." He whispered back.

"Come on sweetheart, the Jet is waiting for us." Gabe said putting a hand on my shoulder.

Excuse me? Us?

"Who said you were coming with me?" I asked him with my arms crossed.

"We are going with you." He said pointing between him and Roman, "End of discussion."

"yeh.. not happening princess, I'm doing this by myself." I stated

"Letoya, I think it would be a good idea for them to go with you." Papa said from the kitchen table.

I sighed, "Fine whatever but we're doing this my way." I pointed at both the boys who were now grinning from ear to ear. "Are you guys packed?" I asked and both boys nodded their heads in unison. "Great then let's go."

I was sat in the back with Roman whilst Xanders drove us to the airport with Gabe in the passenger seat.

"Where are we going little red?"

I lifted my head up to look at Roman, "Somewhere.." I smirked.

He rolled his eyes, "at least give me a clue?"

"It starts with 'I'm' and ends in 'not telling you'"

He smiled at me with those dimples making me feel funny, "you're impossible," he muttered before shifting his gaze to the window.

"Empire State Building, Central Park, Time Square." I listed.

He turned his head and started staring at me, "that's three clues pretty boy, I'm sure you're smart enough to work it out," I said.

"Oh I got it, I got it! New York!" Gabe shouted from the passenger seat. "Do another one."

Roman and I shared a look then chuckled, "Just look out the window and count the red cars Gabe." I said.

By the time we got there, we boarded the Jet at 10 a.m hoping to be in New York, Manhattan at 2/3 p.m.

It was now 11:23 a.m, Gabe looks as though he was going to throw up whilst I was sat at the other side of the Jet cleaning my handgun. Roman was sat opposite me fast asleep, he looked so peaceful. The only movement was the slight rise and fall of his chest, making gentle snuffling noises as he breathed. I had the urge to curl up into the curves of his body...

"You're staring sweetheart."

I whipped my head towards Gabe, feeling the heat rushing to my cheeks, "I was looking at his jacket, I like his jacket."

"You can lie all you want L, I can see right through you." he claimed, "You like watching him sleep because he looks calm and at peace because when you sleep, you're greeted by your demons and your worst memories so watching him makes you feel at peace."

I was speechless, for the first time I didn't know what to say, "Ho..How did you." I stuttered, "You picked that up by watching me watching him sleeping?"

He chuckled, "I was a navy seal L, analysing people was what I was trained to do and let's not forget we've known each other for 5 years."

"5 years with your stupid ass," I laughed "how you feeling anyways?"

"Would feel so much better when we land."

"Not long now princess." I muttered.

A few hours later we landed in New York.

"Freedom!" Gabe shouted whilst bending over to kiss the concrete floor. Roman gave him a look that was the embodiment of 'sometimes I wonder how I'm related to you.'

"Come on boys." I went over to pick up my two duffel bags and made my way to the blue Ferrari  parked across the road. A women stood leaning on the boot of the car, she had wavy bleach blonde almost white hair, olive skin with big brown eyes. Her face lite up with the biggest grin on her face when I approached her. She threw her arms around me and without a second thought I hugged her back.

"I miss you my girl," she mumbled into my red hair.

"Miss you you more."

She pulled away still resting her hands on my shoulders, "I hear we have business to discuss."

"We do, I'll fill you in once we're a the apartment."

She nodded taking my bags and putting them in the boot. She looked at the boy behind me and smiled at Gabe.

"Hey Princess." She laughed.

Gabe rolled his eyes, "Oh come on! It was 2 years ago."

She looked at me and we both burst out laughing. Let me tell you about the time when Gabe passed out after getting hit by a tranquilizer on a mission, we took him back to the hotel and thought it would be funny to dress him up as a princess. He woke up the next day and walked down to the hotel lobby unaware that he was wearing a dress and tiara. We couldn't stop laughing and to this very day I still have princess Gabriele as my home screen. 

The blonde girl looked between Gabe and Roman. She studied Roman then immediately tensed up clenching her jaw.

"CIA." She said through her clenched teeth.

"It's okay, he's here as a friend, CIA aren't involved with this," I said placing a hand on her shoulder. She slowly relaxed under my hand, "he's Gabe's brother." I muttered.

"I found some information on little red so I showed Gabe and here I am trying to help, I'm not a threat." Roman stated.

The blonde girl raised an eyebrow at me cocking her head to the side. Little red?

I waved her off as if to say 'it's stupid, let's not talk about it.'

She turned back to Roman, "Good because if I find out you're here to get information for your shitty intelligence agency, I will cut you dick off and superglue it to your head."

Roman's face went pale before he vigorously nodded his head, "Yes ma'am," he mumbled before offering his hand to her, "Roman Santoro."

She smiled taking Roman's hand and shaking it, "Zara Robinson, but you can call me Robin." She winked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.2K 48
A woman is dangerous but a woman with heels is Lethal. A Mafia Kingpin and a doctor? Is it possible? One kills and other saves? What happens when a...
8.1M 227K 50
[COMPLETE] [MATURE] ❝Revenge is a bitch, I'll make it my bitch. ❞ Mars Matthews was anything but innocent. She was sarcastic, talkative, some even sa...
22.7M 774K 50
"Your problem is that your heart is too big, it leaves you vulnerable and makes you weak." He spoke in such certainty that it brought tears to my eye...
2.6K 53 40
An FBI agent who gets an opportunity to move to Italy to be an agent there. Of course she takes it right away. The job she loves in the country she l...