Descendants of Power Gods

By Yours_feverishly

{Power God Series #1} Different among the rest, Lauren Pevensie is a descendant of a Power God. A dimension w... More

INTRODUCTION
********
MAIN CHARACTERS
*Power (Nine) Gods*
PROLOGUE
Memories
Invitation
Remembrance
City of Ruins
'Purple is the new black'
Three Brothers
The Wind God
Myth my Ass
A Lame Party
Attractive Mens and You
Undeniable Connections
Embrace of Affection
The Near Danger
Dark Dimension
Chishan Blade
Vomit And Blood
Reincarnation
Seven Legends
Alliance
Sand and Wind
A Frozen Heart
A Vow
Competition
Reality Check
Samuel Fights
Match Burns
Wedding
Crowned Protectors
Truth
Dungeons
Azhazel
EPILOGUE
*Dimensions Visited*
*Map and Travelling*
GLOSSARY

Fall of a God

43 16 0
By Yours_feverishly

Dean threw a punch on the wall, frustrated out of his wits. Tom sighed behind his back.

"You are exaggerating the situation Dean" Tom whispered carefully.

Dean turned to look at him directly. Tom stepped back a little shaken up. Dean's eyes glowed red as a blood warrior.

"I am exaggerating?! How can you even say that when you got beaten up by some smelling dead guys?"

"This is pointless. Karl tell him to control himself" Tom said, stepping back more as Dean's eyes glowed more, expressing his anger.

"Karl tell our brother, that I will only calm down when we kill that threatening new king"

"STOP" Karl shouted at both of them.

Dean stilled, his eyes returning back to their green colour. Tom finding his other brother safer now moved towards him. Karl caught his movement as he moved near Dean. His aura surrounded the room, all around them. Tom and Dean looked at each other with worry.

"Stop bickering like children. Dean you can't possibly think that you want revenge more than me? He has challenged this city. He has challenged me!" Karl said exhaling, his eyes steely as he took in the city he has ruled from centuries, from the balcony they stood in.

"That's right. Let's slay them all brother. What are you-"

"Right time. It's always about the right time" Red priest said cutting in between Dean's sentences. His hair bells announced his arrival in the room.

"Priest" Karl said acknowledging him, he nodded back stiffly.

"Dean.......Tom?" Red priest said in a demanding manner.

"Yes?" They both replied together.

"Have you ever heard the story 'Fall of the God' ?" Priest asked looking at Karl. He narrowed his eyes back in response.

"No we haven't sir" Tom replied confused.

"Long time ago, there lived a God. Ruler of this city. Strongest of them all. But also the darkest one. Whatever he touched, became cursed. Whenever he found something that gave him pleasure, it always had a horrible end. The end result always being him left all alone. And just when he thought things couldn't go more wrong, God fell. Lower and lower, among the people he considered as mere insects. His hatred grew and so did his desire to take over everything.  The others knew of his plan. So they did something that led to the biggest war of all time in the history of the Power dimension.
Sides were taken. Cities destroyed. Gods dead. And it all started when the fallen God fell for something even much worse" Priest recited the story in a monotonous tone.

"You are talking about Azhazel. What did he fall for Priest? What can be worse than being fallen?" Dean asked with narrowed eyes.

Tom inhaled as he already knew the reason. He took in his brother Karl who looked too calm like a statue.

"Desperation. In the fallen god's case, desperation to love and to be loved"

"Are you saying that we are getting desperate?" Dean spat in a venomous tone.

"Dean, watch it," Tom said, scolding him.

"You are, my child. You must listen to Karl. Trust him, he knows better than to be desperate. Isn't that right Karl?" Priest said, smirking to Karl.

A look passed between them as Karl nodded with a tightly clenched jaw.

                      *********

"Oof! Do we need to go there? I mean we just searched the place. Nobody is here Trex" Maze said irritated. She pulled her dark blue hairs in a bunch above her head. Beads of sweat dripped down her face.

"Shh....did you hear that?" Trex asked cautiously.

Maze looked around and leaned forward to hear. A whimpering sound reached her ears. Gasping she looked at Trex who nodded in agreement.  They were once again in the forest of the shallow valley without Samuel and Suri this time. Supposedly people saw something in the woods and when they went in to hunt, some of them never came back.
Trex pointed at Maze to follow him. He crouched his body in a downward position.  Maze followed him with utter silence. As they got nearer to their target, the whimpering got louder and louder. At last they found the spot. Maze scrunched up her nose, disgusted by the smell. In an open area surrounded by the large bushes, a body of a man lay rotting on the ground. But.....he is still alive! How? Maze shared a look with Trex, who looked just as disturbed by this.

"Who did this to you sir?" Trex asked, kneeling near his face.

Maze stayed away, it was already enough to not to faint from the smell. And for someone dealing with corpses of dangerous men and animals alike, it's a big thing.

"Laure.." The man said making an effort  to speak but he choked on something and coughed vigorously.

"Who? Lauren?" Trex said encouraging him but he kept coughing and coughing.

"Kill him" Maze whispered slowly.

"What? I can't. We need to get information. He said something about Lauren" Trex argued.

Maze shook her head in disagreement.

"He has suffered enough besides he can't speak anyway. Don't you see?" Maze spat, tears collecting at the end of her eyes. Trex grunted in irritation.

Then taking out the Chishan blade, he kneeled again in a respectful gesture this time. Maze bowed her head, the tears falling finally. She could feel the air becoming grimmer by each second. Then Trex stabbed the man right in the heart, swiftly. He stopped whining in pain.

"Name?" Trex asked in an unemotional manner. Maze looked at him shocked. This is his first kill. How can he be so calm?

"Roger"

"Time?"

Maze checked her watch immediately and that's what she did wrong. If only she hadn't bent her head to check the time. Then maybe....maybe she could have saved Trex because that's the moment a blade similar to his, struck him straight through his neck. It didn't pass straight through his vocal chord. It remained stuck in between. Maze watched the blood drop from the pointy end that was at the back side of his head. She screamed in shock. Trex's body dropped on the ground lifeless. His eyes are blank and dead. Shivering, she looked up to see a man with curly black hairs smiling at her. His shirt half open revealing his scars. The wind scars. Maze gasped in shock and stepped back from the two dead bodies.

"Not a good time. Bad times indeed. Hello! Now aren't you beautiful? Oh and don't fret. It's not like I am a celebrity" Wind God said smirking and moving closer to Maze.

"You recognized me. What a surprise! What gave me away? The hairstyle? The scars?" He asked, ignoring her quivering as he moved close enough for her to smell  him.

He smelled like the corpse Trex and Maze encountered.

"Maze is it? Oh, I like you. You look very quiet and non chattering type. You see we don't appreciate the silence much Maze. In chaos we can't hear the winds" He said and touched her cheek, not roughly.

An energy rushed inside her, almost knocking her out. Her eyes turned a dull grey and she fell on her knees in front of him.

"Rise, Maze. Rise as my messenger and a fellow devotee of Kevin, the king of dark dimension"

                     *********

"Certainly you must have seen something. What happened to Maze?" Samuel asked, troubled at the sight of an old friend lying dead near his feet.

"Maze, tell them. Why aren't you saying anything? Damn it!" Brat screamed at her.

Maze flinched back, tears streaming down her face like a river flow.

"I didn't see anything I told you'' Maze whispered sobbing. Samuel looked at George for some help. His eyes looked like a frozen sea, as he assessed the power guard's body.

"This blade....." George said thoughtfully, his eyes widened in realisation.

"Chishan blade. No wait it's a copy. How Trex was in possession of one? I have no idea" Samuel answered shrugging.

"But how can he have them? I know power guards are rewarded for their missions but they can't have two blades. Unless it's hers?" George said looking at Maze's face with his piercing gaze.

"It can't be hers," Brat said, wiping his nose.

"Well, Maze. Explain" Samuel asked carefully, stepping towards him.

"I....have no idea. I told you Samuel I blacked out. I swear!"

"Leave her be Samuel. I want to talk with you alone" George ordered. They moved away from the bodies, further away for anyone to listen.

"George?"

"She isn't lying," George said, shrugging.

"Why do you think so?" Samuel asked, surprised.

"Because I have seen that blade before Samuel. With someone else"

"With whom?"

"Lauren" George replied in a deadpan voice. Samuel narrowed his eyes and scoffed.

"Yeah right. Real mature George"
"I am not lying," George replied with a clenched jaw.

"Sure you aren't" A new voice replied this time.

George and Samuel turned to find Robert standing there. He met George's gaze with a steely look.

"Look who is here. Robert, the slayer of Seventh city's Disciples. What can we do for you my lord?" George asked in a mocking tone. Robert chuckled in amusement.

"George, you are so childish. You do know that right?" Samuel whispered with displeasure.

"That's his way to cope up with the horrors he faced in his childhood right?" Robert mocked back with a smirk.

George felt his rage unsettling and moved forward to strike Robert. Samuel held him back from his arm. He shrugged, pushing him aside.

"At least I don't use my girlfriend for my own purposes" George spat back. Samuel looked between the two.

I have a feeling that I am way behind in this conversation. Samuel thought confused.

"Yes, but at least I am not mind controlled by my girlfriend. Now, that's a relief!" Robert striked back with a humorless chuckle.

"Stop this nonsense at once" Jackson ordered appearing behind Robert.

His golden eyes assessed the boys cautiously.

"Bill has called George and Samuel. Take the witness with you"

Jacksom cracked his knuckles as they all disappeared. George shared a venomous look with Robert.

"That boy, he has got some nerve" Jackson said amused. However it was clear from Robert's face that he wasn't impressed.

"He is a whining child that's it. A mind controlled monkey"

"A child with Sapphier’s power. I would give him more credit"

"Are you on his side or mine?"

"Who is acting like a child now?" Jackson asked, chuckling.

"Who do you think killed him?"

"It's not the girl. Not the other dead man. Not him for sure.
But....George is right, I am afraid"
Robert gave a side glance to his brother, frustrated.

"No, really. Lauren does have a knife like that. A family heirloom. But this one is not hers. This one is of someone, whom I hope is dead. But if I am wrong....I am afraid we should prepare ourselves for the worst Rob"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640 96 14
Jacob, a high school student recently discovers his power to manipulate reality. This power throws him to a venture of strange places along with some...
65 19 22
Ever wondered what happened when your time is up? Is it just darkness, reincarnation, ascended to heaven or sent to hell? For this world, it's a chan...
1.9K 301 25
What would you do if, after seventeen years of your existence, you are told that you are not what you always thought you are? TJ von Stein has been a...
286 34 5
Josiah's early years were spent in the clutches of poverty, amidst the isolation of towering mountains where civilization struggled to exist. It was...