His little fox boyxboy

By alydark9

This is about a fox falling in love with a alpha Werewolf More

Idk -_-
A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
A/N
halloween special
idek

Chapter 1

51 1 0
By alydark9

Zeke's POV

I was sleeping when Sair came in and said that breakfast was done. 'Ok I'm going back to sleep' I said 'No your not you have to eat so please get up ' She said.
'Fineee...' I groaned as I got up and she left the room. I changed into:

When I got down stairs I saw Sair was already eating and there was a plate of bacon at the seat to her left so I sat down and started eating. After we got done eating I washed the dishes then I grabbed my book about plants and went outside to my normal spot then started reading.

IM REALLY SORRY ABOUT THIS BEING SHORT ILL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER LONGER ANYWAYS THX FOR READING ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 6.2K 124
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
43.4K 2.6K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
1.7M 115K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
62.5K 2K 43
"I no longer want you." Emperor Richard de Tristaine fumed as he looked upon the woman he was ready to abandon just a few weeks ago. "You don't mea...