The Need To Know βœ”οΈ

By kayesanae

"Tryna keep it low, keep 'em all on the need to know." Y'all getting a rewrite for sure. First update coming... More

copyright/disclaimer
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
tntk cast.
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
disclaimer/please read
A/N

twenty-five

3.1K 206 23
By kayesanae

Evre Janelle Lennox

"Muah, muah, muah!"

I looked up across the table, seeing my dad and Diamond all over each other, kissing on each other and shit like lame ass high school teenagers.

Lame ass. I thought as I watched my daddy kiss her on top of her nose, causing her to fall out in laughter.

"Uh..." I started, looking at them, and they turned to look at me.

"What?" My daddy furrowed his brows.

"Y'all gotta do that shit in front'a me?" I snapped. "I'm tryna eat." I stabbed at my eggs.

"Oh- ok." Diamond said, giving my daddy a strange look, as the whole table looked my way.

We were out at some restaurant over in Hollywood for Sunday breakfast.

You had all five of my sisters, Jaide's boyfriend and Justyce's boyfriend, all four of my brothers, Dante's two kids and his wife, my grandparents, my uncle and his girlfriend, and my two older cousins.

"Watch yo' fuckin' mouth. Fuck is yo' pro'lem?" Daddy asked, giving me a mug and I gave one right back.

You, childish ass nigga.

"None'." I shook my head. "I gotta use the bathroom." I huffed, pushing the chair back and stomping off towards the back of the restaurant.

That first time wasn't the last time I caught my daddy sneaking out Roni's house at 2:00 in the morning, and the more I was noticing it, the more it was starting to piss me off.

I mean, I was always knew my daddy wasn't shit, but, come on man. You not even gone try to hide it from yo kids?

I had lost so much respect for my daddy, that shit wasn't even funny.

The inside of the bathroom was real nice. It had black tile and a black sink with a shallow bowl, and bright vanity lights. Even a waiting bench sat on a wall and a small bowl sat on the counter, full of complimentary mints and shit.

My Lil Secret🥰

You good?

Yea
Why?

Just checkin

Aww I feel loved🥰🥰
You okay?  Wyd?

I'm good
Bout to make a play right quick 

Ok
Stay safe❤️
Make sure you call me

Yea

"You good sis? What was that about?" Destiny asked, walking in the bathroom. Heir and me were the closest siblings, but Destiny and me just had that big sister/little sister telepathy. I knew she would be the one to come in and check on me.

I shook my head. "Nothin." I sighed deeply, rubbing my temples.

She laughed. "Nigga, they kiss all the time, and now it's a pro'lem? You been seemin' to have a big pro'lem with they relationship lately." She noted, sitting down next to me on the black leather.

Sighing heavily, I leaned my head against the cold, black tile. "He cheatin' on her." I replied.

This shit was really tugging at me. I had to say something. I had to tell somebody.

"What?" She asked before she bust out laughing. "Yo'... daddy a asshole. Cheatin' on her wit who?"

"Roni."

She paused, looking at me. "Sis, that shit not even funny."

I shrugged. "I'm not lyin'. And the worst part is... daddy don't even give a fuck." I sighed. I looked over at her.

"Why you think?"

"Daddy is late to damn near every Sunday dinner we ever have, but he always rushin' us to get out the house, his car always over there, and every time we leave, yo' momma always quick to hop in the damn shower," I scoffed and shook my head. "I'm sa'prised I ain't seen it sooner." I looked over at her, after she remained quiet. "Don't say nothin."

She nodded. "Sure."

Sure.

"When you find out?"

"Bout a month ago. I had a feelin' but I ain't know for sure at first."

"And now you know for a fact."

"He was walkin' outta Roni house at like 2:00 in the mornin', and then gave me a stack to keep it to myself."

She looked my way, and sucked her teeth. "Wow. You good?" She asked me and I nodded, and she gave me hug before we both stood up and walked out the bathroom.

A big part of me felt that I should have kept my mouth shut, but the shit was really bothering me, and making me look at my daddy differently.
• • • • •

"Sister! Sister!" I looked up and seen my baby sister Serenity walking into my room.

My daddy and Diamond had four kids: Sebastian's bad ass was the oldest, then it was Serenity, Darren, and then Dawn. They were quadruplets—don't even ask me how that happened cause last time I checked, that shit ain't even run in our family. All four of them were six years old, born July 15th.

"Yeah?" I asked, turning around to look at her from the bag I was packing for the week. Like always, I was following Destiny over to the hood to go chill with Artist.

It had become our routine.

She held out a brush to me. "Can you do my hair for me? Mommy and daddy are talking."

Putting my things to the side, I motioned her over. My baby siblings were my whole world—I'd give them the world if I could.

Serenity walked over and sat down in between my legs on the floor, and I sat on the bed.

"My mama used to do my hair like this." I said, grabbing my hair bag from underneath my bed.

Serenity looked up at me, as I took down her previous ponytail. "Your mommy don't do your hair now?"

I made a face, laughing some as I shook my head. "When you get older you gotta do some stuff by yourself baby. Why you think I got a job?"

"You buy your own stuff?"

"Yup!"

So yo selfish ass daddy can't say he did shit else for me.

"Do you hold secrets from me big sis?" She asked me as I did a straight part down the middle.

I wasn't good with hair—like, whatsoever. But, hand me a brush, some water, gel, and edge control, and I could do a lil something.

"I hold secrets from everybody baby." I said, brushing her hair the way I wanted it to go before slapping some EcoStyle on there.

"Why? I heard you not supposed to keep secrets from people you love."

I made a face. "Where you hear that from?" I asked her.

"I heard mommy say that to daddy. They were arguing." She said, and then got quiet. "Sister?"

"Hmm?"

"They argue a lot now. Why?"

Cause yo daddy a mark.

I sighed deeply and turned around to make her face me, and looked into her beautiful chocolate face. My daddy loved him a black Queen and I loved it. Me and my siblings were all different tones of melanin and we killed each shade.

"I don't know, babe. But I promise you it's not because a me, you, or nobody else." I promised, then shrugged. "Married people argue sometimes and that's fine." I assured.

"But you don't argue with people you love." She said, standing up with her bottom lip poked out, looking all sad.

My sensitive ass almost started crying.

"Who told you that?"

"My friend at school. She said, her mommy and her daddy got a divorce when they started arguing. She said if you argue wit your... husband, you get a divorce cause you don't love them no more." She explained.

What typa six year old says that shit?

I picked her up and sat her on my lap. "Your mommy and daddy still love each other, Renny."

"You promise?" She looked at me with her big, hope filled eyes.

"I put it on daddy." I promised.

God forbid I put that shit on God and they fuck around and break up tomorrow.

"Ok, sister. Imma tell my friend at school tomorrow that my daddy and mommy still love each other."

I smiled. "That's right. And if she still got some' to say, walk off, cause you'on need the negativity."

"Negativity?" Her pretty little face twisted up in confusion.

Smiling wide, I kissed all over her chunky cheeks. "You gone find out about it later. C'mere, lemme do your edges." I helped her down from the bed and sat her between my legs again.

Come on daddy, I thought, hoping he could hear me in my mind. Don't disappoint them like you did me.

• • • • •

Serenity Tiara Lennox
&
Dawn Sapphire Lennox

Just a filler so you could see the relationship between E & her younger siblings😘

I feel like they mentioned throughout but never really in the story, my bad bout that.

It's been a total of six months since E and Artist been together... y'all think it's some for a lil secs👀?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 147 3
A question brought them together ... This story is part of a series... #Steter #Stiles_Stilinski #Peter_Hale
95 3 20
my articles from 2021 if there are typos or missing commas or incorrect information tell me and if you use my Articles tell me. G-rated its from bad...
16.6K 289 24
Just read and find out pookies and bookies First story ... don't judge😭 Multiple updates a day ! Vote plz
167K 3.8K 46
June 2021 - July 20. 2022 I'm bad at showing how I really feel but I want you to know I care about you. You showed more than my own parent could, mo...