โ› ๐Œ๐˜ ๐€๐‚๐„ โœ โ”โ”โ” (๐˜‚. ๐˜„๐—ฎ...

By -ROLLINGSAMU

โ๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜๐๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐“๐‡๐‹๐„๐“๐„ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐‘๐„๐‚๐„๐ˆ๐•๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐’๐“ ๐•๐€๐‹๐”๐€๐๐‹๏ฟฝ... More

one ; meeting you
two ; home
three ; shiratorizawa
four ; the match
five ; memories
six ; the second prodigy
seven ; confirmation
eight ; realisation
nine ; accident
ten ; karasuno
eleven ; tokyo
twelve ; a new serve
thirteen ; the bet
fourteen ; leaving
fifteen ; kiss or no kiss
sixteen ; confession
seventeen ; practice
eighteen ; qualifiers
nineteen ; drunk
twenty ; start
twenty one ; game on
twenty three ; declaration of war
twenty four ; battle of the aces [ 1 ]
twenty five ; battle of the aces [ 2 ]
twenty six ; wait for me

twenty two ; defeat

6K 204 172
By -ROLLINGSAMU

"ONE TOUCH!" Miyumi shouted as the ball brushed past her fingertips.

Hana quickly dived and saved the ball. Fumiko quickly tossed it to me, and I did a quick from the left.

We were currently playing against Natori Academy, a school known for its killer serves.

Their number 5 was someone like Oikawa, completely in control of the ball. Hana, who was in the top 5 for Liberos,  even had a little difficulty to receive some of her serves when Natori had the ball.

"Akari nice serve!"

"Haruki!"

Their number 3 moved and received the ball, passing it to their setter, number 6.

Number 5 moved up to the net and jumped, getting ready to spike.

The setter tossed it to number 5, I carefully focused on her eyes and saw she was aiming at the space between Akari and Hana.

"Hana!"

The same moment I called her name, the ball had left the girl's palm and was heading to the spot.

Hana immediately received it and it went up high in the air.

Fumiko positioned herself and nodded to Satsuki. Satsuki jumped up and spiked the ball and earned us our final point.

Tweet tweet!

We won the match against Natori High and were left with the Semi-Finals before moving up to the Finals.

"Rest up, I'll go check to see who our opponent is." Naomi said as she passed us our water bottles.

Shortly after, Naomi left to check who our opponent is.

"Who do you think will become our opponent?" Zoe asked.

"By elimination, there are only two schools left." Fumiko said while placing her water bottle down.

"Niiyama Girls' High and..."

"...Aobajohsai High." I said, finishing Miyumi's sentence.

"Both are equally good, so it really doesn't matter."

"Stupid brats.." I mumbled, getting reminded of Yui and the others.

"Mr Levi is really rubbing off on you (Y/n)." Fumiko said with a smirk.

"He's my favourite teacher, you can't blame me." I shrugged.

"He teaches PE, and it feels like we're gonna die. I'd rather die in Attack on Titan than be in Mr Levi's class." Fumiko sighed.

"You know Mr Levi and Corporal Levi look the same. What if they are?!" Fumiko said.

"They have the same name too." Miyumi added.

"There is no way Fumiko, you're being weird again."
I said with a smile.

"No, it definitely makes sense. They're both the strongest, have the same name, look the same and have the same attitude. You cannot change my mind."

"I see your type of men now (Y/n)." Akari said.

"What the--"

"Naomi, who's our opponent?" Uncle Reiji interrupted me as Naomi returned.

"It's....Aobajohsai High."

Silence took over us.

"WHAT?!!!" We all shouted.

"No this must be a dream! Them?! Now?! Today?! Them?!"

"Yes, unfortunately."

"Kill me now." I said, sliding down the seat and on to the floor.

"Take me with you." Akari said as she also slid down to the floor.

We suddenly heard laughing and turned our heads to the left to see Aobajohsai's Girls Team.

"See you later losers, get ready to lose." Yui said before walking away.

She was sadly the captain and so I had to touch her filthy hands.

"Damn cocky piece of freaking little stupid ugly trashy Oikawa's shit." Miyumi mumbled.

"You can say that again." Satsuki said glaring at them.

"Well, you girls have to suck it up because your match starts in 15 minutes." Uncle Reiji said standing up.

"Can we just go home--"

"Nope, we wouldn't let you go anyways." We heard Semi say from behind us.

"Ushi~!" I instantly smiled and rushed to him, engulfing him into a hug.

"Hello love." He said before hugging me back.

"Who are you up against next?"

"Kesenike West High."

"Who are you up against girls?" Tendo asked.

"Aobajohsai High." Fumiko said and let out an annoyed sigh.

"Are those the girls from yesterday?" Shirabu asked as he stood beside Satsuki.

"Yes."

"A rivalry huh?" Semi asked with his hands wrapped around Miyumi's waist. [a/n: the only official couples were you with ushijima and semi and miyumi]

"Cheer for us okay?" I asked looking at them.

"Of course, anything for my mom!" Goshiki shouted with confidence.

"We have to go now." Uncle Reiji said as he pushed his glasses back.

"I'll see you later then!" I said before kissing Ushi's cheek.

"I'll see you later." He gave a small smile before walking away with the boys.

I turned to the girls and gave a small smirk, "Let's settle this score once and for all."

We walked to the gym and were situated at Court A, seeing Aobajohsai already there.

"(Y/n)-chan!" I heard a familiar voice say from the seats.

I looked up to see Karasuno there, watching us. Hinata was excitedly jumping up and down while Kageyama stood beside him.

"Hinata, Kageyama, hello!" I waved to them.

"Win this match alright (Y/n)-chan so I can beat you!"

But he can't beat me in an official match because we're of different genders.

"Um...I will!" I shouted before looking away.

"You do know he can't even play against us in an official match right?" Miyumi asked as she stood beside me.

"I know that Miyumi, I'm not dumb." I took off my jacket and placed it on the bench.

"Captains!" The referee shouted.

I looked down at my right hand, "I am so sorry but you must touch something filthy."

I then walked up to Yui and the referee. He then flipped the coin and it landed on Tails, our choice.

"We'll be serving first." I said and he nodded.

He put both his hands in front of him as a motion for us to shake hands.

"We'll crush you." She said with a smirk.

"That's my job not yours Yui~" I fakely smiled and quickly let go of her hand.

I walked back to the team and said we were serving first.

"Satsuki, remember to give your all in the first serve." Uncle Reiji said.

Satsuki nodded and we got into a huddle.

"Let's do our best and show those three who the real winner is." I said.

They all nodded and I shouted again, "Shiratorizawa..."

"Fight!"

We then lined up and bowed to each other, "Let's play!"

"Satsuki-chan nice serve!" Zoe shouted from the side.

Satsuki served the ball immediately once the referee blew the whistle.

"Mika!"

Mika received the ball and it headed to their number 9, their setter.

The setter then tossed it to Yui who then spiked it from the right.

Hana received it and passed it to Fumiko. She tossed it to Akari who then successfully did a quick from the left.

Satsuki served it once again and it headed towards their libero.

She received it and passed it to Rei, at the same time Miyumi got ready to block.

The moment the ball left Rei's hand, Miyumi switched positions with Fumiko and delayed her block as she knew that Rei was about to do a time lag attack.

"Nice Miyumi!" I shouted but she rolled her eyes at me.

"Meanie!" I pouted and looked away.

~•~

"(Y/n)-chan!" Zoe shouted as she back-tossed the ball to me.

I jumped up in the air and spiked it with a straight like Goshiki's.

"Nice one (Y/n)!" Akari shouted as I landed back on the floor.

We were now on our last set, winning the first one but losing the second one.

10-11, Aobajohsai

I looked at my teammates to see them a bit worried. If we lose this set, we lose this match and won't be able to play until next year. And if we do lose again next year, I may never see Japan again.

[FLASHBACK]

"Hello Papa, why did you call me?" I asked as I wore my shoes.

"I was wondering how your training has been at Japan."

"It's good so far."

"(Y/n)." His voice suddenly turned to his strict one.

"Yes Papa?"

"If you don't get a win at Japan, I will have to bring you back here to America."

"What?! Papa, you said I would be living here from now on!"

"I know that but if your volleyball skills are not as good as it was back here, I cannot let you continue living there."

"But--"

"No buts, that is all."

[END OF FLASHBACK]

I didn't tell anyone about it, not Naomi or Shu. I dont think Uncle knows about it either and I plan to keep it this way.

"This is a piece of cake." Yui said as she was in front of me.

"You're still the same old weak (Y/n) from before. How pathetic. All that fame and so called best female ace about to lose here at Japan?

And the girlfriend of Ushijima Wakatoshi? You should be ashamed of yourself, bringing people down with you because of your poor skills.

You don't belong here at Japan. You never have and you never will be, face it."

I looked down at the floor, knowing she was indeed right.

"What are you going to do now? Cry? How lame."

[THIRD PERSON POV]

(Y/n)'s bangs covered her eyes as she stood there, listening to Yui's remarks.

Yui smirked knowing she had successfully caused (Y/n) to stop playing.

"You know.." (Y/n) said as she slowly looked up. "You're right, I don't belong here."

It seemed as if time stopped between Yui and (Y/n). They couldn't hear anything happening around them.

"But I do know something."

"And that is that the people I love are here, so it doesn't matter if I don't belong here. As long as I'm with them, I don't give a damn about where I belong."

Yui's eyes widened as she saw (Y/n)'s eyes change colour.

"Yui Sato, you are going down. Because your defeat is absolute."

[my other husbando, akashi seijuro]

"Yui!" Mika shouted as she tossed the ball to her.

Yui quickly diverted her attention back to the match. She jumped up and faced her body to look as if she was going to do a cross.

(Y/n) jumped up and blocked the spike that was a straight and not a cross. An entire new aura surrounded her.

"The Return of the Empress." Tsukishima said from his seat.

Everyone looked at him confused.

"Back at the time Shortass was at America, she was named the Empress. Other than the fact she was the Best Female Ace and led her team to win the FIVB Volleyball Women's Championship, she had a secret weapon."

"What's that Tsukki?" Yamaguchi asked beside him.

"Her eyes. That was her secret weapon."

"Her eyes? What has her eyes got to do with this?" Suga asked.

"Her eyes change colour, they call it [s/p/n]. It's her second personality, the way to tell is when her eyes change." Tsukishima said as he searched up (Y/n)'s name.

He then clicked the article where it shows her different eye colours.

"Her right eye remains the same colour while her left changes into [c/n]. But the colours don't play the important part, it's the function."

"When she goes into her second personality, her opponents defeat has already been decided or in other words, absolute."

"It's because of her left eye that gave her the name Empress. Her left eye is called the Empress Eye."

"Empress Eye? I've heard of this before." Kageyama said as he recalled reading about a female player having a special eye which baffled him when he was younger, but didn't know it was (Y/n).

"The Empress Eye allows Shortass to see into the future. No matter how hard you try to trick her, she can easily see through it and stop it."

"She basically commands the court now, everything is in her control. That's why she always wins."

"That's so cool!" Hinata shouted.

Tsukishima nodded his head and continued looking at her, eyes full of admiration.

"Wait a minute how do you know this Tsukishima? Even Kageyama whose life is basically volleyball didn't know about this." Coach Ukai asked.

"U-Uh.." Tsukishima looked at them, trying to come up with an excuse.

"Tsukishima is a fan of (Y/n)." Daichi said with a dad smile.

"W-What?! I'm not!" Tsukishima said with a blush on his face.

"Welcome to the club Tsukishima." Noya said as he patted Tsukishima's back, referring to his little club with Tanaka and Tora where they appreciate the goddesses Kiyoko and (Y/n).

"Glad to see you as a new member." Tanaka said with a nod.

"Wait what?!" Suga shook his head and continued focusing on the match in hand.

When he looked at the score it was now 20-11. The score was 10-11 when he last saw it and it had only been 5 minutes since (Y/n) had switched to [s/p/n].

"Left!"

"Center!"

Rei and number 13, Eri , both shouted at the same time. Their setter looked at the other side, trying to figure who to toss to get a point.

She accidentally made eye contact with (Y/n) and her eyes widened in fear. (Y/n)'s eyes had lit up the moment eye contact was made.

She then made a decision to do a dump so once she saw (Y/n) and Satsuki jump up, she quickly did a dump.

A mistake that was.

(Y/n) saved the ball with ease and passed it to Zoe, who then tossed it to Satsuki and earned another point.

The setter looked down only to see that (Y/n)'s legs never left the ground and only tip toed to make it seem as if she jumped.

"Shit." She cursed.

Miyumi served the ball and it got received by Rei.

All of them suddenly started to move, a synchronised attack.

Their setter, Kie, positioned herself as she started to think who to toss it to.

So many possibilities could be made in this moment even Suga was having trouble. Everyone tried to figure out what Kie would do while (Y/n) stayed calm, standing there.

Her eyes lit up again as she saw into the future. Meanwhile Kie had already decided to toss it to Yui.

Kie tossed it to Yui once everyone had approached the net, looking at the other side to see that there would be no way anyone could stop this point from happening.

In a second, the ball had landed back on Aobajohsai's side, earning Shiratorizawa their 22nd point.

Miyumi caught the ball and served it using a jump float serve, causing it to directly fall in front of the net on Aobajohsai's side and earned another point.

"Mou ippon!" Hinata, Noya and Tanaka shouted from the top.

Miyumi served it, aiming it at Yui as it then got received by their libero instead.

"Nice receive!" Mika said and got ready to get a toss from Kie.

"Kie!"

Kie then tossed the ball to Mika as she pulled her hand back, getting ready to do a very powerful spike.

Miyumi, Hana and Fumiko at the back got ready to receive her powerful spike. (Y/n) used her Empress Eye again and got ready.

Mika looked at the spot in between Zoe, who was in front of her, and Miyumi. She then did a feint and watched as Miyumi's eyes widened.

Just as the ball was supposed to land on the ground, a wrist appeared and saved it. That wrist belonged to none other than (Y/n).

Zoe then tossed it to Akari who did a successful back attack.

Match point for Shiratorizawa.

"Last one Miyumi!" Akari shouted.

Miyumi served it with her remaining power, but got received by Rei.

"Chance ball!" Hana shouted as she received the ball and passed it to Zoe.

(Y/n) remained silent and ran up to the net, her aura already telling Zoe to toss it to her.

Zoe tossed it to her using Kageyama's toss for their famous quick attack and watched as (Y/n) spiked it at a speed even faster than the original duo.

"Hold up." Hisashi Kinoshita, Akari's older brother, said as he looked at the familiar quick attack.

"Isn't that--" Kageyama said and got interrupted.

"Our quick attack?!" Hinata shouted shocked.

"They did it even faster than Kageyama and Hinata..." Asahi said as he looked at Zoe and (Y/n).

Coach Ukai kept looking back and forth between the original duo and the newer duo.

"Shit, Sachiko!" Yui shouted to their libero.

But it was too late for the ball had already landed on Aobajohsai's territory.

Tweet tweet!

"We lost..?" Yui said as she looked at the spot where the ball had landed.

"We won!" Zoe shouted happily and hugged Satsuki since she was too afraid to hug (Y/n).

"Line up." (Y/n) said and went to the line and waited for her teammates to do the same.

The rest followed obediently and bowed together, "Thank you for the match!"

(Y/n) silently took her jacket and wore it, taking her water bottle from Naomi in the process.

"(Y/n)-chan, Zoe-chan! Nice kill!" Hinata shouted as he held the railings and jumped up and down in pure happiness.

(Y/n) looked up at the orange haired boy, giving him a little smile and wave before disappearing.

Zoe on the other hand jumped exactly like Hinata and kept shouting before having to be dragged away by Hana who had the pleasure of doing so since Zoe was still shorter than her.

"Good job girls, it's time to go back to school now. Our opponent for tomorrow is Niiyama Girls' High." Reiji said before entering the bus where the boys were waiting.

Everyone entered and sat at their normal seats, (Y/n) sitting beside Wakatoshi silently.

"(Y/n)?" He called her, and she looked at him in response.

"Good job." She smiled at him before leaning her head on his left shoulder, closing her eyes and falling asleep.

TBC

Y'ALL IS THIS A DREAM OR SOMETHING?!

20K READS? I MUST BE DREAMING—
LIKE OKAY I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO BE THIS AMOUNT OF READS, I SWEAR TO GOD I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

*gives tons of kisses and hugs* (•́‿•̀) ( ˘ ³˘) ''

I'm so grateful for y'all reading, voting and commenting on this story!! Thank you 😭😭😭❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 14.5K 49
[[COMPLETED]] (L/n) (Y/n), a third year from Aoba Johsai is also the manager for the Boys' Volleyball Club. Join her in their wacky and stupid advent...
872K 38.6K 32
โ๐˜ผ๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ช๐™จ, ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆ...
195K 6K 21
*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ง. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ. โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* After losing her sports scholarship...
187K 5.3K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...