GENEVIEVE

By mates25

In which eighteen year old Genevieve catches the attention of her professors. Causing an unsettling infatuati... More

Introduction
Chapter One: Drinks & Delights
Chapter Two: Genevieve
Chapter Three: Pudding & Formalities
Chapter Four: The First Day Part 1
Chapter Six: The Girl With The Rosy Cheeks
Chapter Seven: Searching for Lolita
Chapter Eight: Devil
Chapter Nine: Midnight Stroll
Chapter Ten: Elevator Talk
Chapter Eleven: A Girl to Kill For
Chapter Twelve: The Girl Who Kills Demons
Chapter Thirteenth: The Prettiest Flower
Chapter Fourteen: Someone Like Her
Chapter Fiftheen: Fighting Demons
Chapter Sixteen: Secret Garden
Chapter Seventeen: Unspoken Truths
Chapter Eighteen: Strange Endearments
Chapter Nineteen: Joining Forces
Chapter Twenty: Coming Clean
Chapter Twenty One: Their Universe
AUTHOR NOTE

Chapter Five: The First Day Part 2

29.6K 944 438
By mates25

Nicholas sat comfortably in the leather love seat closest to the fireplace in his office. He nursed a drink in his hand and a Manila folded in the other.

With yet another deep sigh, he drowned his scotch, placing the glass on the small wooden table beside him.

It was very rare when Nicholas drank during the day, especially at only ten in the morning. Although, the first day for students seemed to be running smoothly, with little to no complaints from his staff, Nicholas was still on edge.

All because of a little brown haired girl that spilled her pudding on him.

Genevieve Walker's name had been coursing through his mind since the minute she introduced herself.

Upon meeting her last night, Nicholas thought she was a pretty little thing. Petite, yet curvy in all the right places. And a face of an angel with little to no make up.
She looked young, too young for him and definitely innocent.

He recalled her cheeks being so pink and warm.

She was just his type.

And when she had called him 'Sir', his cock immediately awoken.

In his hands, he now held the file he had his assistant pull on Genevieve.

Nicholas contemplated opening the folder. He knew having any relation with the girl was forbidden and he had vowed to keep away from his students. Usually if he found one of his students attractive he'd just go out and find someone else to fuck for the night.

That usually cured him.

He had done the same last night, after the mixer. Nicholas met up with one of his regular fuck toys but it was quickly over when he could not become aroused.

His body only wanted one girl.

Genevieve Walker.

"Shit!"
Nicholas cursed as his mind went back to the girl for the numerous time today.

He thought of the baby pink dress she had worn. The way her breast looked so full and perky...he wondered what shade her nipples were.

"Snap out of it Nic!"
He snapped at himself and began pacing the room with the file still in hand.

What was it about her?

Between he and his friends, he was usually the best at pushing a girl out of his thoughts in order to keep from going after what he desired. He'd usually forget about them after a few hours.

But when it came to Genevieve, that did not seem like the case.

Going against his better judgement, he opened the the folder. Nicholas leaned against his desk as he quickly read the information before him, his eyes not missing one bit of detail about the freshman girl.

Once he was done reading over her standard information, he read it again, and three more times after that.

He had learned that she was an intellectual, something he truly admired in a woman. She was at the top of her graduating class and had even earned numerous scholarships to attend Bradford.

Nicholas sucked in a breath when he read her age.

She was eighteen.

So young, so fresh.

So naive....

Throwing the folder away from him, he growled with frustration. It wasn't enough, he wanted to know more about her, needed to know more about her.

'Perhaps you should call her into your office. Have a little chat...'

Nicholas tried his very best to push away his dark thoughts. He was typically very good at doing such. His desires were like a switch, where he had the power to turn them on and off.

Only not it seemed someone else was in control of that switch and insisted it stay on for Genevieve.

Nicholas recalled when he, Isaac, and William were walking through the corridors earlier that morning. He pretended not to notice Genevieve, when in truth he spotted her the second she came into sight.

She looked so tempting in her little skirt that showed off her short, yet toned legs. He recalled she stood beside a few other girls, but he only noticed her and the way her chestnut colored hair flowed over her shoulders perfectly.

"FUCK!"
Nicholas yelled while gripping the sides of his hair.

This could not be happening. He worked so hard to learn control himself and he refused to allow some freshman to ruin that for him.

Nicholas was determined to rid his thoughts of Genevieve Walker completely.

Eve couldn't help herself as she beamed ear to ear while exiting her sociology class. Her day seemed to be running smoothly as she made a very good impression on her sociology professor. Who was the sweetest woman Eve had ever met.

Now, Eve could only hope that she could make the same impression on Professor Archibald.

"I still don't understand how you could have been placed in a sophomore class. You must be a genius or something."
Kate grinned towards Eve while the trio walked down the somewhat crowded corridors.

Eve couldn't help the blush that creeped into her cheeks. She had always been called a nerd back in her hometown, she was glad to be around people who admired her intellect.

With a quick glance at her watch, Eve told Kate and Julia she would see them later. She couldn't contain her excitement as she made her way to the literature building where her next class was being held.

William Archibald had been her idol since she was a little girl. It was always something she was embarrassed about but she felt she had a deep connection with the man. His novels and poetry were unlike any other. Although they usually ended tragically, they were filled with so much passion, excitement, and adventure.

Eve recalled her mother thinking it was odd for a twelve year old girl to refer to a grown man as her idol. But that was when Eve discovered Archibald's work. It was also when Eve realized she had a thing for older men.

Upon entering the literature building, Eve was able to find her classroom with ease. She was grateful that it was not an auditorium style room, instead it looked very much like the average classroom.

Choosing a seat in the front row, Eve noticed there were only a few students in the room and Professor Archibald hadn't arrived yet.

She was early.

Grinning ear to ear, Eve pulled out her light pink notebook and her matching pen. She felt a sense of pride from being on time and prepared for class.

Eve knew it wouldn't be easy taking a sophomore English as a freshman, but she was determined to be the best.

After a few minutes, numerous students flooded into the classroom, taking seats wherever they were empty.

Eve began doodling in her notebook as her classmates chattered about.

"I'm so happy I have this class! Can't believe we get to look at Archibald for a whole hour!"

Eve heard a group of girls behind her going on and on about how handsome their Professor was. Along with talks of other members the Trilogy.

Eve couldn't help but roll her eyes. They talked about them as if they were gods. Although she'd be lying if she said she didn't think they were attractive, Eve refused to believe they were anything more than normal men.

Suddenly, the students went completely silent as the classroom door swung open.

Feeling the air leaving her chest, Eve couldn't move her attention away from the man that stroller into their classroom.

Professor William Archibald.

He wore the same expensive looking suit that Eve had saw him wear earlier. He looked sharp and devilishly handsome as he strolled over to the large desk in the front of the classroom, directly in front of Eve's seat.

No one said a word as Professor Archibald reached into his inner suit pocket, pulling out a cigarette.

Eve couldn't help the fascination that filled her as she watched him light his cigarette. Every action of his was unbelievably smooth and confident. It was clear William Archibald held no doubt within himself.

Looking beyond Eve, Professor Archibald addressed the class,

"Good afternoon, I am Professor William Archibald, you may only refer to me as Professor Archibald, sir, or Professor. Do I make myself clear?"

Immediately, everyone in the classroom responded with a swift, yes, including Eve. She tried focusing as Professor Archibald began going over the syllabus for their semester.

But her focus was on the cigarette that was between his lips then between his fingers when talked. Her attention soon went to his hands. His tattooed hands that made her wonder want other tattoos he may have.

And then there was his accent.

His thick British accent that made a chill go down her spine.

Eve was fascinated by him.

Although he was one of her favorite writers, he was charismatic, smooth, and undeniably handsome.

He also had dominance flowing off of him.

Eve could tell he was the type of man that was polite but would never take shit from anyone.

He was the type of man Eve fantasized about ever since she reached puberty.

As she looked up from her syllabus, ready to focus on whatever it was Professor Archibald was going over now, something extraordinary happened.

Eve's eyes locked with a pair of dark eyes and time froze.

Professor Archibald stopped talking completely while his attention seemed to be trapped within Eve's honey colored eyes.

She felt her heart beat slow as well as the world around her. There was a sense of familiarity as Professor Archibald's lips curved into a mischievous grin.

She sucked in a breath as she watched him take slow strides towards her, his entire attention on Eve.

Much to her surprise she didn't panic, in fact she welcomed him approach. Eve felt her entire universe come to a stop as he came closer.

But suddenly it was destroyed by another student asking Professor Archibald a question regarding the syllabus.

He halted in, only a few more steps away from her. His stormy eyes were still locked with hers and Eve could see there was frustration and anger brewing inside of him.

With one last wishful look in her direction, Professor Archibald turned his attention back to the class.

And just like that, Eve felt her universe crumble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 56.1K 45
"Come," the dominance in his voice was prominent as only the office desk separates them. The fear in her eyes glistened as a smirk fell upon his lips...
110K 2.4K 26
𝑢𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑢𝑡 𝒙 𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑲 𝑹𝑢𝑴𝑨𝑡π‘ͺ𝑬 - "π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ 𝐼 π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘ π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’, 𝐼 π‘€π‘Žπ‘  π‘”π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘π‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘π‘œπ‘ π‘ π‘’π‘ π‘ π‘–π‘£οΏ½...
22.1K 1.3K 25
This is book 4 to the TPS series. It takes place prior to TPS. Luke is a college professor who is strict and follows the rules. He is a firm believer...
76.1K 1.6K 35
Ayana is a 23 year old college student who's putting herself through school with the help of no one Carter is a 34 year old businessman who decided t...