𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐔�...

By bre_nna0702

*UNDER HEAVY EDITING* Titles with asterisks are edited ❤︎"ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ...ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇs."❤︎ ❤︎... More

1
Quick Authors Note
*A Normal Day...Until*
*Dinner With A Jedi*
*Obi-Wan Kenobi*
*Dark Presence*
*Secrets and Arguements*
*Gugan Allience*
*Duel of the Fates*
*Balance To the Force?*
*Feelings and New Adventures*
2
Authors Note
*Attack On the Senator*
*We Meet Again*
Catching Up
Reckless
The Senate Party
It Does Not Exist
Kamino and the Clones
Bounty Hunter
Geonosis
The Arena
To the Rescue
Stars
3
Here We Go Again
Complications
Plan B
Another Happy Landing
The Reaction
Be Careful
Training
Mission On Utapau
Killing Grievous
Order 66
I'm So Sorry
Loss and Life
Tatooine
Wedding Day
End
Sequel!!
Music

Another Authors Note

2.5K 30 24
By bre_nna0702

Hello there! ( please get this reference. If you don't why are you reading this fanfic??) hope your enjoying Breaking the Rules because I'm sure enjoying writing it!

It's that time of the trilogy...get ready for sadness and pain. But not too much pain! The whole reason I wrote this fanfic was because I wanted Obi-Wan to have a happier ending but if you've seen RotS you already to know what's going to go down. If you haven't watched RotS. STOP READING AND WATCH IT!!! It's better then reading this garbage. Haha.

Honestly, writing this fanfic means I get to watch the Prequel Trilogy again! For the hundredth time! (teehee) Which is a huuuge win! I noticed that I didn't remember as much about the movies as I thought.

So without further ado, (is that how you spell it?) let's dive into Part 3!
-B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 8.2K 50
Princess Corinna was a kind and loving person, she was next in line to rule the planet of Altre, a planet of beauty. But one dreadful night will chan...
44.9K 830 22
What if Shmi Skywalker never died? What if Anakin Skywalker never turned to the Dark Side? What events do we have the power to change, and what's set...
5.7K 202 28
"my father believed we were the force bound soulmates." "i believe we are." 🌌 jedi master, apolla jinn is sent on a mission with anakin skywalker, h...
931K 27.6K 106
| The Wattys 2022 Shortlist | 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅? Taken from an early age from her family in Scarif in the Outer...