*Gugan Allience*

"As soon as we land, the Federation will arrest you and force you to sign the treaty." Captain Panaka said.

Azaylia, Qui Gon and Obi-Wan were in front of the Queen, talking with her. Well, Qui Gon and Captain Panaka were doing most of the talking. Obi-Wan and Azaylia were just listening, standing politely and trying not to wiggle. Anakin was in the cockpit with the pilot who was showing him all the controls.

"I agree." Qui Gon's voice snapped Azaylia out of her thoughts. "I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish by this."

"I will take back what's ours." The Queen stated, her voice unwavering.

"There are too few of us your Highness, we have no army." Captain Panaka said with worry evident in his tone.

"Your Highness, if I might add, Master Qui Gon can only protect you, I don't believe he can fight a war for you." Azaylia chimed in.

The Queen glanced up, behind Azaylia's head, "Jar Jar Binks."

"Mesa your Highness?" Jar Jar pointed at himself.

"I need your help."

>>>

"Jar Jar is on his way to the Gungan city Master." Obi-Wan clasped his hands together uncomfortably.

"That's good." Azaylia said quietly, just under her breath, but somehow Obi-Wan had heard her and rewarded her with a tiny smile.

"Do you think the Queens plan will work?" He asked Qui Gon, who was staring at something off in the distance.

"The Gungans will not be easy swayed..." he paused. "And we can not use our power to help her." Azaylia sensed the opportune moment for Obi-Wan to apologize was coming. Azaylia nudged Obi-Wan, elbowing him in the ribs. He stared at her, clutching his ribs, his face a flurry of hurt and confusion.
"Apologize stupid! You're missing your moment!" She shouts at him through the Force. 

"Is there really a reason to call me names?" Obi-Wan smirked slightly, thinking of any way to stall for time.

"Get over there. Right. Now."

Obi-Wan was surprised. Azaylia still remembered how to communicate through the Force with her mind. He barely remembered how and he's been at the Temple for all his life...

"I'm-I'm" he stuttered, taking in a deep breath to right him. "I'm sorry for my behaviour Master, it's not my place to disagree with you about the boy..." he looked down.

"Anakin." Azaylia whispered, making him jump and almost smash into her.

"I mean Anakin." He corrected himself immediately, looking up at Qui Gon, gauging his reaction. "And I am grateful you think I'm ready to take the trials." Obi-Wan said smiling. Qui Gon returned his smile with one of his own.

"You've been a good apprentice Obi-Wan." He placed a strong hand on his Padawan's shoulder. "And you are a much wiser man then I am." Azaylia grinned happily at the scene.

Jar Jar then exited the water and stumbled towards the group, "Thersa nobody there. The Gugan City is deserted. Some fighting mesa thinks."

"Do you think they've been taken to the camps?" Obi-Wan asked, eyes scanning the waterline.

"It's more likely they were wiped out." Captain Panaka deadpanned. Azaylia's eyes widened at the words "wiped out".