CHAOTIC LOVE (Complete)

By hinashiekh_

Hartaj was standing on the terrace with his hands fisted. It was cold , but he couldn't care about it. The fi... More

characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
note
chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chaper 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
note
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
notification
chapter 71
epilogue
epilogue 2
note

chapter 33

29.2K 1.4K 236
By hinashiekh_

hartaj returned in the evening, they did dinner, gulpari was looking for any sign , even a little one , but she couldnt find it. it had actually started worrying her, what if he really didnt remember what happened between them. 

hartaj had changed and was sitting with his back against the headboard now. it was late, when gulpari entered the room. she got ready to sleep and was going towards her sofa, she had left everything on Allah, worrying wasnt going to help her in any way. 

" come here ! "hartaj called her and gulpari stopped mid step . she felt her heart beat increasing, but she turned towards him nevertheless. hartaj placed his phone on the side table and watched her as she approached him playing with her hands, in a nervous manner. 

she stopped at the distance of two steps, " closer..." hartaj said and gulpari moved a step closer. hartaj extended his hand pulled her arm, making her sit on the bed.

" where were you going ?" he asked  looking at her with his cold blue eyes. 

gulpari looked in his eyes, his hands were pushing her hair away from her neck now. he touched the small mark on her collarbone. it was one of many he had left last night. 

gulpari's eyes widened and her cheeks went red with realization " you remember .. last night... "she mumbled some non coherent words. 

" why wouldnt have i ?" hartaj asked with a raised eyebrow. 

" you didn't say anything whole day ...... " gulpari said looking down. hartaj wasnt in the mood to talk anymore, he pulled her close putting pressure on the back of her head. he captured her lips with his , no more words were exchanged between them after that. hartaj did what he wanted , he didnt explain himself or anything. she was his and he didnt think he needed to use any explanation for having what was his. he had accepted her as his wife subconsciously, he still hated the fact that she was a baloch daughter, but now,he didnt think about it whenever he saw her. 

gulpari fell asleep first. she was on her side facing him . the blanket was covering her to her shoulders. hartaj looked at her for a few long minutes and then looked away cursing himself.  he felt desire stirring in him, she was beautiful no doubt. but she wasn't the first  beautiful girl in his life. he had been with prettier girls, and never ever desired for a second night with them.

for him , every girl was same, he lost interest after having them for a night. " why ? why have i pulled her?" he questioned himself, not understanding his impatience. 

" i have been with her longer than i have ever been with any girl. surely i wont feel attracted towards her anymore " he thought ignoring the trance, he was captured in just a few minutes ago. 

he nodded to himself and then laid down to sleep facing away from her.

--------------

Salaam readers! i know he is being unbearable , but please bear with him for a few chapters 🙈🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 56K 53
MIRAAN ROHERO(age 30) He belongs to a strong politician family.Along with having ties in the politics , they are also running the underworld.Miraan i...
9.6K 739 18
"I can't marry you," the words slipped out of her mouth, paining her in the process. "Why?" He questioned, "Feiha, you know how I feel for you and I...
335K 17K 27
☀︎︎𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈☀︎︎ #3 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒖 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊 #12 𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂 #20 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒌�...
143K 7.7K 43
When Neha's parents decided to marry her off. She does not have any option other than marrying him. But when he didn't talk to her atleast for once...