The Commoner Queen

By sirajoyong

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴᴇʀ ϙᴜᴇᴇɴ. ʀᴏʏᴀʟ.ᴀᴜ 🅢🅤🅜🅜🅐🅡🅨 ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ʀᴇsᴘᴏɴsɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴇsᴛᴀʙʟɪsʜ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ... More

The Commoner Queen
♛ Chapter I ♛
♛ Chapter III ♛
♛ Chapter IV ♛
♛ Chapter V ♛
♛ Chapter VI ♛
♛ Chapter VII ♛
♛ Chapter VIII ♛
♛ Chapter IX ♛
♛ Chapter X ♛
♛ Discussions Chart ♛

♛ Chapter II ♛

785 93 25
By sirajoyong

"Your Majesty "

Jungkook, the king's personal security and the head of the palace guard called as he walked to the king's study.

"What is it this time Jungkook?" Taehyung said as he signed the papers and gave them to his secretary.

"It's time for your meal " Jungkook answered as Taehyung looked at the secretary as she bowed and left.

"Since when do you care if I ate my food " Taehyung mused as he walked past Jungkook.

"Since you became a King " Jungkook replied as Taehyung stopped and sent Jungkook a side glance.

"How dare you " Taehyung mused, "I thought we are friends "

"Your meal is getting cold ,your Majesty" Jungkook answered, ignoring Taehyung.

"So lame " Taehyung said as he continued walking to the dining room.

The maid greeted him as he walked in,the moment he sat down they started moving around, placing plates in front of him , serving him his food then they left , leaving him alone with Jungkook standing in the corner.

Taehyung glanced at his food then turned to look at Jungkook who looked at him back, he sent him a smile and turned back to his plate.

"Jungkook-ssi " Taehyung called, clearing his throat.

"Your Majesty " Jungkook replied, moving closer to Taehyung.

"I think you need to taste this for me," Taehyung said and he  shoved the exquisite plate in Jungkook's direction.

"Um.." Jungkook blinked, knowing Taehyung was planning on something and at the same time not knowing exactly what it was.

"What, you’d rather your King be poisoned?"

"Of course not." Jungkook said, his spirit of duty taking the best of him.

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook who hesitantly took a mouthful, only to practically melt in satisfaction. 

"Oh...that's fantastic." Jungkook hummed but then realized he stepped out from his duty persona.

 He quickly gathered himself and stood straight before speaking. "I - It- I think it’s fine."  He said, clearing his throat.

"You should try a sip of the wine too," Taehyung said, smiling at the doubtful look Jungkook sent him.

"Just to be safe. Sit, sit."

Jungkook pulled the chair and sat down,then looked at Taehyung when he offered him the wine.

"Tell me what you want, " Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled ,placing the wine in front of him.

"I want nothing, you know I don't like eating while you're standing in the back" Taehyung answered.

"That's very generous of you , Your Majesty" Jungkook answered and Taehyung sighed.

"Where is the switch button?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook looked at him ,confused

"Huh ?"

"The switch button that you have , so I could switch you from my guard to my friend," Taehyung said, making Jungkook smile.

"I'm still on duty , Your Majesty" Jungkook answered.

"Right , so you don't want the wine ?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook cleared his throat and reached for the cup.

"It's good " Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled.

"I'll give you three bottles if you helped me,"

Taehyung proposed as Jungkook looked at him after taking another sip. Knowing that Jungkook was a wine lover , Taehyung was sure he won't turn down the opportunity of trying the royal wine. 

"I asked what you want earlier," Jungkook remarked.

"I didn't want anything earlier," Taehyung answered as him and Jungkook stared at each other.

"What'd you need help with?" Jungkook asked.

"Sneaking out from the Palace," Taehyung said and Jungkook stared at him.

"You know we can't do that " Jungkook answered and Taehyung leaned over his chair.

"Yes , we can , just like the old days , I can't do it by myself," Taehyung explained.

"Yeah , but you're a king now " Jungkook remarked, looking at Taehyung who rolled his eyes.

"I'm off duty at night as well " he answered and Jungkook smiled.

"If Jomi caught us we're dead, " Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled.

"You're dead , I'm The King " He answered as Jungkook arched an eyebrow at him.

"Of course we won't get caught, we never did " Taehyung exclaimed, chuckling at Jungkook's expression.

"Meet you at the usual place ?," Taehyung asked as Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung smiled as he stood up and walked out from the dining room followed by Jungkook. His secretary told him his schedule before He dismissed her.

He glanced at the clock before he stood up and walked to his room,meeting with Jomi, The head of servants in the palace.

"Your Majesty" She greeted and he smiled at her. " I hope you enjoyed your meal"

"It was very delicious thank you" Taehyung replied as she smiled at him.

"Then have a good night" she said and he smiled.

She was like a mother figure for him, she took care of him since he was a child , exactly like she used to take care of his late father. He always admired her dedication and loyalty to the royal family as she taught him everything he knew.

"Good night to you as well" he said as he walked to his bedroom and closed the door.

He walked to his closest and took out black pants and black hoodie. He changed his clothes quickly and wore his hat before he sneaked out from the balcony.

He was used to sneak out from the palace since he was young, it was always fun and exciting but now somehow it was more thrilling and more epic than it was.specifically that he was a king now and not a prince.

The King sneaking out from the palace at night. What a great headline. Jomi would definitely kill him with no doubts. 

"You're late " Jungkook said when he saw Taehyung coming.

"And who's fault is that ? , you have guards all over the palace, " Taehyung exclaimed.

"And you made it through, I should change  them," Jungkook remarked.

"Were you hoping I get caught?" Taehyung asked, shook.

"I don't wanna die, " Jungkook said as Taehyung chuckled, hitting his shoulder.

"I was just joking, I'm dead as well," Taehyung said as they sneaked out from the Secret garden in the palace.

They were out of the palace within seconds, Jungkook held Taehyung's arm and pulled him with him to a nearby parking lot where he had a car ready for them.

"I'm driving " Taehyung said and spoke again before Jungkook could answer.

"It's Your King's order" he added as Jungkook glared at him.

"You can't talk back, you're still on duty " Taehyung amused as he took the keys from Jungkook.

"Can you use the switch button ?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung chuckled opening the door.

"I don't feel like it ," He said and they chuckled and got into the car.

Jungkook sat quietly next to Taehyung as he drove. He looked at Taehyung when he stopped the car.

"We're here," Taehyung said as they both got out of the car.

"We always snuck out to go watch sunset or walk in empty streets at night and do many things but I never thought we'd sneak out to go see a girl "

Jungkook spoke as Taehyung smiled and knocked on the door then stood next to Jungkook.

"Yeah , but we snuck out for you to meet your girlfriends and boyfriends" Taehyung remarked back.

"They were my friends" Jungkook argued as Taehyung gave him an amused smile.

"Please, like I don't remember when you had your ways in the restaurant's bathroom with that girl or maybe it was a guy ? Maybe both " 

"You know too much for someone who was drunk at the time" Jungkook answered, clearing his throat as he was reminded of his past relationships.

"I'm never drunk, I just pretend I am so I could act like I don't remember people" Taehyung amused as Jungkook turned and looked at him.

Before he could answer the door pulled open revealing a guy and he looked up and down at the two men standing in front of him before he spoke.

"How can I help you " He asked and Taehyung was confused, he knew who the man was but what was he doing in this house was the question.

"We're here to meet the prime minister Sun " Jungkook answered.

"And you are ?" The man asked as Jungkook took off his hat and looked at the man who was shocked.

"Jean Jungkook, the King's personal bod-" 

"I know who you are " the man answered as he looked at Taehyung and bowed.

"Your Majesty, my apologies I didn't recognize you " 

"No problem, is Miss.Sun here ?" Taehyung asked as the man nodded.

"Yes , please come in " He moved making the way for Taehyung.

Jungkook sent the man an attractive smile as he walked by him, chuckling at the blush that showed up in his face.

"What took you so long Jimin ?" 

Taehyung turned around when he heard another man's voice. The man quickly recognized him and bowed. Taehyung on the hand was confused,what were the two men doing at her house.

"Where is Miss Sun ?" Taehyung asked.

"In her room " Jimin answered as Taehyung glanced at them before looking around.

"Upstairs, the room at the end of the hallway " the other man said as Taehyung started walking.

Taehyung couldn't wait to see her, He found himself missing her even more and more everyday and the fact that he can't just see her when ever he wanted, frustrated the hell out of him.

Jungkook looked at the two men and he smiled at Jimin when he asked him to take a seat.

"Never thought I'd see his Majesty in normal clothes" the man standing by the table said.

"I never thought I'd see him here " Jimin answered as he looked at Jungkook who was watching them.

"Oh let me introduce you " Jimin said as Jungkook smiled at him.

"We know each other" he answered , looking up the man, " Hoseok and I did the military service together" he added and Jimin nodded.

"Which was like hell because of you " Hoseok commented.

"Why ?" Jimin asked as him and Jungkook made an eye contact.

"Because this man here is good at everything and his body is so…-" Hoseok stopped, smirking at Jimin 

"I Will leave it up to your imagination" he said , earning a glare from Jimin and a chuckle from Jungkook.

"You're still the same guy," he commented as Hoseok sat down.

" Never change and never will" Hoseok smiled at him as he looked towards the stares

"What do you think is happening up there ?" He asked as Jimin leaned back against the Sofa.

The three guys smiled at each other before Jimin spoke.

"Probably talking about the country's business affairs "  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 1K 20
❝ 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴...
83.3K 4.6K 58
╭──────────•🌙 ╰─➤ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ | © ⵅأ⚈ᵯęɽأ𝛼🥀 【ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ】 【𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁-𝟯 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝘂𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆】 » 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘷�...
29.8K 289 12
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭🔞 𝐑𝐞-𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝. 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲, 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐲 𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚�...
201K 4.8K 73
Little Jimin Daddy Yoongi Warning: LOTS OF SMUT 16+ ((A/N: I get fed up with readers complaining about the smallest things. Stop it. I've been warnin...